"Stupid White People" - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-24-2006, 04:26 PM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
"Stupid White People"

So Im at a local establishment the other night tanked with some friends and Im out on the outside patio with a couple buddies that wanted to smoke (cant smoke inside public places... one of those Lawrence things) when I hear "****ING WHITE PEOPLE" from behind me. Im with a few of my friends that are pretty big guys, I myself am 6' 190 lbs so Im not really "small" per say but I hear this and turn around to see who said it. Sure enough, a group of about 3 black guys are walking behind me so I stand up and look at them and go "Whatd you say?" (Thanks liquid courage ). The dude kinda looks at me... he was smaller than me by about 20 pounds and a couple inches and just goes "Nothin' Man" and tried to shake my hand... I just looked to him and go "Thats what I thought" and turned around and sat back down.

Now not to get into any sort of racist stuff about this... Im actually gonna try to keep myself under control but WTF is it with people that say **** like that, then get pissed off if I were to say "****ing Black people"?? I dont know what the hell their deal is, but I dont go around a ****ing bar saying "****ing black people" when Im walking right next to one of them. If they have a problem, fine go discuss it amongst your buddies where other people arent going to hear you, but dont be a ****ing hyprocrit and then just deny everything you have just said.

This is the **** that pisses me off about the "Racism" issues in America. If you're racist... fine... you're obviously going to show that racism, but if you're one of those people that sits around and gets pissed off when you hear other racial slurs then go around saying the same ****ing things, It just makes me wish America was the same way as back in the days when rosa parks had to sit in the back of the bus... just pisses me off.

Im not a racist person, I just hate hyprocrits. [/rant]

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2006, 04:49 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: "Stupid White People"

Actually, I agree with them. ****ing white people...

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 04:53 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Especially white people with bald heads.

But I agree 100% with you man

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2006, 05:01 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

i just find it funny when the blacks from the ghetto say theyre there cause the whitey be opressing. no youre there cause youre too lazy to make something of yourself and rise above your ignorance.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 05:10 PM   #5
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude View Post
i just find it funny when the blacks from the ghetto say theyre there cause the whitey be opressing. no youre there cause youre too lazy to make something of yourself and rise above your ignorance.
Word... same thing goes for white trash too:

"But... but, I dont like havin' to werk that there 40 ours evury week to support my famlee of 8 kids, wife, and my gurlfreind on da side."

I like toys
Old 06-24-2006, 05:39 PM   #6
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Especially white people with bald heads.

:WTF: freaking redneck hillbillies
Old 06-24-2006, 06:49 PM   #7

Region: Illinois

Everyone is racist to some extent or another, you just got to remember a few idiots don't make an entire race.
ALBUNDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 06:52 PM   #8
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBUNDY View Post
Everyone is racist to some extent or another, you just got to remember a few idiots don't make an entire race.
I completely agree, but those idiots that are the sole role model for what stereotyping is all about is all it takes to ruin most of the positive things that you know about. The bad is always looked at more than the good IMO, which is sad but true.

I like toys
Old 06-24-2006, 07:30 PM   #9

Region: Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimStang View Post
I completely agree, but those idiots that are the sole role model for what stereotyping is all about is all it takes to ruin most of the positive things that you know about. The bad is always looked at more than the good IMO, which is sad but true.
I also agree. One thing about current racism that I have noticed is Blacks, Whites, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans etc... (the hip hop crowed I guess)all seem to be hanging out with each other and they say the racist things to each other(goofy white boy, monkey jigaboo, wetback essey, towelhead bastard etc..) and they all just laugh it off because its not a problem between them but when they get in public they either don't notice or don't care about the people around them. If I'm white and my buddy is black and I say stupid nigga pay the tab and he replies shut up white trash red neck it's perfectly harmless to us but the other people around us are like WTF .
ALBUNDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 05:44 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

**** happens all the time !!!! Sadly most white people would not have done what you did !! They just sit there and take the racist slurs
By you and your buddy showing you had some balls put them in check .I almost willing to bet thr first thought running thru his little mind was Oh **** I ****ed up
You are my hero

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:01 PM   #11

Region: Alabama

I'm white and from alabama so we take a bunch from everyone. What kills me is when people move from the northern states and then fuss about rednecks. The way I look at it is, if you don't like certain people or things then stay away. If life was the way it was before you got there then you have no right to move in and tell everyone else to change. It's kinda like the illegals moving in, I have no problem with them ,but they want to have a better life that's why they are here but they should try to learn the language. If you visit japan they won't speak english for you because you are in their home and out of respect you should take the time to learn how to comunicate with them.

oh and I can't type worth a crap....sorry
stanger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 04:06 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude View Post

LOL, there is so much truth in humor!

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:52 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

"hey boy.........you lost boy..................you betta run boy, fo' sum'thin bad happens to ya"

thats what you shoulda said
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:38 AM   #14
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

I was pretty content with what i said

I like toys
Old 06-28-2006, 08:21 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang View Post
"hey boy.........you lost boy..................you betta run boy, fo' sum'thin bad happens to ya"

thats what you shoulda said

FTW!!!!

oh, but you gotta say it like in dave chappelle's black white supremicist skit
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 10:12 PM   #16
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

I work at a skating rink and i run the laser tag in there. When the game was over, some of the jiggaboo's walked through at the end of the game and was like this is a piece of **** waste of money. And i respond by saying, well go spend your money at the other laser tag area and don't ***** about being here... snap ya damn vest and hang it up. He then goes, "You stupid cracka ***, meet me outside, my boys and i's gonna beat yo ***"... so i laugh and i go, jigg ya ****en nigga *** outside, or to the **** hole new orleans or, better yet africa if that makes you shut the **** up.... so he goes outside and tells his mom..... wtf.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar