The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-06-2006, 03:59 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Thick skulled was very appropriate!
Screw You might have been over the top!
Actually after what crap came out of his mouth I would be delighted to be called names by him. This invite is not just for him but anyone who believes the crap he is spewing. Please call me names I will consider it a honor to be flamed by people who believe as he does about being kind to idiots who preach Blowing innocent people up in shopping center get them to heaven with virgins waiting MUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Thick skulled why? Becuase i don't agree with everything you say? I guess I'm thick skulled.
I don't like to call people names, I may not be the most mature person however I'm well passed the name calling stage.
I am not spewing crap, I am stating what i believe is the correct manner of dealing with religion. Religion is one of the things people hold most dearly, and laughing at someones beliefs is no way to go about.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-06-2006, 04:06 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Followers of muslim extremest are idiots. They dont even know their own religion. But they should know murder and suicide is terribly wrong and this earth will be better off without them. You seem to live in a fairy land where if you are nice to them they will be back. Well just thinkl about all the people beheaded who were with liberal causes to help those people. THEY DONT CARE. THEY WANT TO DESTROY ALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

We are not a war WE ARE IN A BATTLE OF SURVIVAL GENOCIDE!!!!

So when you suggest I should be considerate to these idiot ****sticks hell bent on killing everyone one including your home cheese ***. I say Bull**** and I hope to hell we kill all of those bastards before they hit us again.

You might not be for the war in Iraq but you better realize they are for killing all of us if they have the chance.

SO NO screw them, burn them alive, nuke them, shhot them to the sun. But there is not enough room on this earth for us and them no matter if you want to pretend they are nice or stick your head in the sand maybe it will all go away.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:08 PM   #38
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
They are still their beliefs, don't get me wrong I am not siding with them. I don't agree with their actions or their beliefs, however I will not bash them for having them.
With that logic then we shouldn't bash people like Louis Farakan, Jesse Jackson, Cindy Sheehan, George Bush, etc. They all have beliefs that are different than other people...so because it is their belief, it is ok and we shouldn't bash them for it.

In that case...there goes the media....turn off the news channels...nothing left to report on.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-06-2006, 04:09 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Followers of muslim extremest are idiots. They dont even know their own religion. But they shiould know murder and suicide is terribly wrong and this earth will be better off without them. You seem to live in a fairy land where if you are nice to them they will be back. Well just thinkl about all the people beheaded who were with liberal causes to help those people. THEY DONT CARE. THEY WANT TO DESTROY ALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

We are not a war WE ARE IN A BATTLE OF SURVIVAL GENOCIDE!!!! LOKK IT UP!!!

So when you suggest I should be considerate to these idiot ****sticks hell bent on killing everyone one including your home cheese ***. I say Bull**** and I hope to hell we kill all of those bastards before they hit us again.

You might not be for the war in Iraq but you better realize they are for killing all of us if they have the chance.

SO NO screw them, burn them alive, nuke them, shhot them to the sun. But there is not enough room on this earth for us and them no matter if you want to pretend they are nice or stick your head in the sand maybe it will all go away.
Wow, I give up. There is no way to overcome your stubborness and arrogance.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:10 PM   #40
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Followers of muslim extremest are idiots. They dont even know their own religion. But they should know murder and suicide is terribly wrong and this earth will be better off without them. You seem to live in a fairy land where if you are nice to them they will be back. Well just thinkl about all the people beheaded who were with liberal causes to help those people. THEY DONT CARE. THEY WANT TO DESTROY ALL OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION.

We are not a war WE ARE IN A BATTLE OF SURVIVAL GENOCIDE!!!!

So when you suggest I should be considerate to these idiot ****sticks hell bent on killing everyone one including your home cheese ***. I say Bull**** and I hope to hell we kill all of those bastards before they hit us again.

You might not be for the war in Iraq but you better realize they are for killing all of us if they have the chance.

SO NO screw them, burn them alive, nuke them, shhot them to the sun. But there is not enough room on this earth for us and them no matter if you want to pretend they are nice or stick your head in the sand maybe it will all go away.
I agree 100% with this. Muslim Extremists have extremely flawed thinking and are not after peace. If they just believed there were 20 virgins waiting for them that would be fine.

However they believe in being martyrs for their religion and killing innocent people to get those 20 virgins. That is flawed and ignorant.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
With that logic then we shouldn't bash people like Louis Farakan, Jesse Jackson, Cindy Sheehan, George Bush, etc. They all have beliefs that are different than other people...so because it is their belief, it is ok and we shouldn't bash them for it.

In that case...there goes the media....turn off the news channels...nothing left to report on.
We are talking about religious beliefs. Should I go around caling all christians "idiot ****sticks" simply because I dont agree with their religion?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:11 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I agree 100% with this. Muslim Extremists have extremely flawed thinking and are not after peace.
I agree, but we should not go about bashing peoples religious beliefs.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:13 PM   #43
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
I agree, but we should not go about bashing peoples religious beliefs.
Except their religion is not peaceful. It does not stop at just the 20 virgins. It is violent. The very platform for Muslim Extremists is violence and they are a threat to us. So they are open for bashing from us imo.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:15 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Except their religion is not peaceful. It does not stop at just the 20 virgins. It is violent. The very platform for Muslim Extremists is violence and they are a threat to us. So they are open for bashing from us imo.
And the European religions held so dearly by many Americans have been peacful?
Throughout the centuries the christian and catholic faiths have been sordid by very violent acts.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:16 PM   #45
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
We are talking about religious beliefs. Should I go around caling all christians "idiot ****sticks" simply because I dont agree with their religion?
It was stated as just beliefs...not only religious beliefs.

And yes, if you don't agree with someone's beliefs, you have every right to go ahead and bash them and/or it anytime you seem fit as long as it is not in a threatening hate crime like manner. See, that is what freedom of speech is about. That is why the family guy episode should not be censored (/southpark)
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:20 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
It was stated as just beliefs...not only religious beliefs.

And yes, if you don't agree with someone's beliefs, you have every right to go ahead and bash them and/or it anytime you seem fit as long as it is not in a threatening hate crime like manner. See, that is what freedom of speech is about. That is why the family guy episode should not be censored (/southpark)
We have been talking all along about religious befliefs.
So would it be fine to put, "All Christians are ****heads" In my sig? No.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:25 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
Thick skulled why? Becuase i don't agree with everything you say? I guess I'm thick skulled.
I don't like to call people names, I may not be the most mature person however I'm well passed the name calling stage.
I am not spewing crap, I am stating what i believe is the correct manner of dealing with religion. Religion is one of the things people hold most dearly, and laughing at someones beliefs is no way to go about.
There you go again. The virgin thing is not in there religious belief. It was made up to control people. These liars use this for people to commit murder and suicide. I have a hard time with people like you who profess to be compassionate but dont think about the tens of thousands of people these people have sent to their deaths as well as all the innocent.

These are not religious people they are evil death dealers and they want you to be next. So there is no debate you would just go along and let these people peddal death and be fine with blowing up thousands more in the name of nothing because that is exactly what they are doing.

People had faith in Hitler that exterminating jews was the right thing and a whole nation went along blaming jews for all their social woos. You are not much different in my book.

If you decide to believe that what these disgusting evil people spreading death say is a actual faith and has any redeeming value. I honestly think you should be locked up or sent to Iraq and see how far being nice to Al Queda is going to get you and we will see a beheaded body returned to the US!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:26 PM   #48
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
We have been talking all along about religious befliefs.
So would it be fine to put, "All Christians are ****heads" In my sig? No.
As long as it passes brent's rules....yes. However, since brent is the owner, he has the ability to dictate what happens within the borders of "brent-land" aka mustangevlolution.com. Where as if you want to go around and tell everyone you meet on the streets that "all christians are ****heads", you are completely free to do so. Just like Corey is completely free to say all that believe they will receive virgins for killing themselves are mindless sheople....it passes the "brent-land" filter so therefore it is valid to say.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:29 PM   #49
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
And the European religions held so dearly by many Americans have been peacful?
Throughout the centuries the christian and catholic faiths have been sordid by very violent acts.
Are they now? No they aren't. Had I lived back then I could very well be as critical of them as I am of Muslim Extremists. Just because one religion was very violent in History does not mean that they are violent now. Which they are not. However, Muslim Extremists are.

Just curious but what do you base Christians being ****heads on? Because they believe in a God? The religion is very much a peaceful religion. There are those that are corrupt but they are a small majority. However can you say the same for Muslim Extremists?
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:31 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
There you go again. The virgin thing is not in there religious belief. It was made up to control people. These liars use this for people to commit murder and suicide. I have a hard time with people like you who profess to be compassionate but dont think about the tens of thousands of people these people have sent to their deaths as well as all the innocent.
Thats what I said, all religion isnt factual. It is made to control people. All religions are a hegemonic force, this one however causes them to do very vile things.
Religion is a hegemonic force aimed to control the masses, it not only works in the middle east but all over the world.
However do you hold your religious beliefs dearly? Would you like me to call you a **** head for that? Of course not.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #51
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
Thats what I said, all religion isnt factual. It is made to control people. All religions are a hegemonic force, this one however causes them to do very vile things.
Religion is a hegemonic force aimed to control the masses, it not only works in the middle east but all over the world.
However do you hold your religious beliefs dearly? Would you like me to call you a **** head for that? Of course not.
You are totally missing the point. Danger Dude's religion is peaceful. Muslim Extremists are not. They are a threat to ME! They kill people just like ME!

**** them and **** their extreme religion
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:36 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Are they now? No they aren't. Had I lived back then I could very well be as critical of them as I am of Muslim Extremists. Just because one religion was very violent in History does not mean that they are violent now. Which they are not. However, Muslim Extremists are.

Just curious but what do you base Christians being ****heads on? Because they believe in a God? The religion is very much a peaceful religion. There are those that are corrupt but they are a small majority. However can you say the same for Muslim Extremists?
So in retrospect later when muslum extremist are not violent it will be fine? It is a religion going the same course as christianity.
I don't think christians are ****heads, I put that merely to show how wrong it is to insult anyones beliefs. That why i said should i put that in my sig , NO.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:40 PM   #53
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
So in retrospect later when muslum extremist are not violent it will be fine? It is a religion going the same course as christianity.
I don't think christians are ****heads, I put that merely to show how wrong it is to insult anyones beliefs. That why i said should i put that in my sig , NO.
But it is not wrong to put down others beliefs. Why is it thought that everyone needs to tip toe around everything that they disagree with? If you don't agree with something....come out and say it. Say what you feel. This whole "Don't say anything because it might offend" is BS. If it offends someone, then they need to get some thicker skin and get a life.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:40 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

See here is why I said STEVE is Thick Skulled. He keeps bringing up religion. But These extremist are not religious. They have no basis for there belief in the Virgin thing or Suicide which is forbidden in the Muslim faith. They are liars that prey on young stupid kids with nowhere lives and teach them to blow up people. No real Muslim believe this. I have many Muslim friends. The people I met in Saudia Arabia while I was there are peace loving people by nature. But there is a sick underbelly of hatred for all who is non muslim in the muslim extremist minds and they are after one thing World control and the genocide of western society. So religion plays no part in this only evil people filling the minds of the uneducated and telling them after you blow yourself up 20 virgins will be waiting for you in heaven all in the name of killing the infidals. Which is everyone who is not muslim. But alas in the Koran it says one Muslim must never kill another muslim and yet these death dealers do

So which side are you on STEVE
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:41 PM   #55
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
So in retrospect later when muslum extremist are not violent it will be fine? It is a religion going the same course as christianity.
I don't think christians are ****heads, I put that merely to show how wrong it is to insult anyones beliefs. That why i said should i put that in my sig , NO.
Basically yes. They are free to believe in whatever they want to as long as their beliefs are not violent and hurt others.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:44 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
See here is why I said STEVE is Thick Skulled. He keeps bringing up religion. But These extremist are not religious. They have no basis for there belief in the Virgin thing or Suicide which is forbidden in the Muslim faith. They are liars that prey on young stupid kids with nowhere lives and teach them to blow up people. No real Muslim believe this. I have many Muslim friends. I was in Saudia Arabia and I they are peace loving people by nature. But there is a sick underbelly of hatred for all who is non muslim in the muslim extremist minds and they are after one thing World control and the genocide of western society. So religion plays no part in this only evil people filling the minds of the uneducated and telling them after you blow yourself up 20 virgins will be waiting for you in heaven all in the name of killing the infidals. Which is everyone who is not muslim. But alas in the Koran it says one Muslim must never kill another muslim and yet these death dealers do

So which side are you on STEVE
To them it is about religion, it may not be a mainstream form of the muslum religion but it ceartainly flourishes from that.
Please stop with the name calling it adds nothing but immaturity to your post.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:46 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
But it is not wrong to put down others beliefs. Why is it thought that everyone needs to tip toe around everything that they disagree with? If you don't agree with something....come out and say it. Say what you feel. This whole "Don't say anything because it might offend" is BS. If it offends someone, then they need to get some thicker skin and get a life.
I dont agree with the religious beliefs of many people, I still dont find it right to blatantly insult someone only because of their religious beliefs.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:46 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

I will come back, gotta get back to work Biznatches.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #59
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

What Corey is saying is their Religion is seriously faked. They clearly took the Muslim religion and spun it to fit themselves. Unlike Christianity which in its pure form follows the bible strictly.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:47 PM   #60
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
I dont agree with the religious beliefs of many people, I still dont find it right to blatantly insult someone only because of their religious beliefs.
I do when their religion promotes violence.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:50 PM   #61
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
To them it is about religion, it may not be a mainstream form of the muslum religion but it ceartainly flourishes from that.
Please stop with the name calling it adds nothing but immaturity to your post.
No these ignorant kids they suck up into their terror cells are not of any muslim belief because if they were true muslims they would know these extremist as liars and evil people. You need to stop your ranting and read the Koran then come back and lets debate. Hate breeds hate Hitler got a whole country to buy into burning 6,000,000 jews because they had faith in the NAZI Party. So how many people do they have to kill before you see them as evil or will it come to when they blow one of your family members up for you to get it.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 04:56 PM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
I dont agree with the religious beliefs of many people, I still dont find it right to blatantly insult someone only because of their religious beliefs.
I will insult murderous bastards whenever I feel it giving me a warm fuzzy. You have said some really outrageous but that is OK Your acceptance of a belief even if it is committing genocide really makes me question your sanity and intelligence
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:00 PM   #63
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Man people are really stressing the swear censor lol
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:05 PM   #64
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Steve: Do you believe that a religion, such as Muslim Extremists, should not go without bashing even though they promote violence and are responsible for 9/11, the London bombings and the Spanish train bombings?
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Steve: Do you believe that a religion, such as Muslim Extremists, should not go without bashing even though they promote violence and are responsible for 9/11, the London bombings and the Spanish train bombings?
i think the people doing it should be killed and tortured, however religious beliefs are very sensative and should not be bashed.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:09 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What Corey is saying is their Religion is seriously faked. They clearly took the Muslim religion and spun it to fit themselves. Unlike Christianity which in its pure form follows the bible strictly.
I know christianity is seriously faked, so does that give me all the right to insult people's religion?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:10 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
No these ignorant kids they suck up into their terror cells are not of any muslim belief because if they were true muslims they would know these extremist as liars and evil people. You need to stop your ranting and read the Koran then come back and lets debate. Hate breeds hate Hitler got a whole country to buy into burning 6,000,000 jews because they had faith in the NAZI Party. So how many people do they have to kill before you see them as evil or will it come to when they blow one of your family members up for you to get it.
I didnt relize the NAZI party was a religion?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #68
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
I know christianity is seriously faked, so does that give me all the right to insult people's religion?
Christianity is based on the Bible in which has been around for centuries. Muslim Extremists take the Koran and murder it and what results is what you see them believe.

You can't compare the two. It is simply not the same. I can prove the muslims extremists made their own religion out of an existing one. You can not do the same with the Bible.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:13 PM   #69
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
i think the people doing it should be killed and tortured, however religious beliefs are very sensative and should not be bashed.
Yes that's kind of silly and way to Politically correct for me. **** them and their violent religion for all I care.

So basically when you say they should be tortured you are suggesting it go along the lines of this:

"Alright, I'm going to have to torture you and then kill you but I respect your religion?"

Their religion is the whole reason you want to kill and torture them
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:20 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yes that's kind of silly and way to Politically correct for me. **** them and their violent religion for all I care.

So basically when you say they should be tortured you are suggesting it go along the lines of this:

"Alright, I'm going to have to torture you and then kill you but I respect your religion?"

Their religion is the whole reason you want to kill and torture them
No, there actions are why I want to kill and torture them.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fox News: Titanic A Conspiracy Cajun JungleBoy The Bar 5 04-17-2007 02:46 PM
There is no 9/11 Conspiracy You Morons! Brent The Bar 9 07-28-2006 05:41 PM
Another 9/11 conspiracy theory with some interesting tid bits of facts... yes facts Brent The Bar 40 05-16-2006 12:18 PM
Gatorade Conspiracy! Brent The Bar 6 04-20-2006 09:29 PM
9-11 conspiracy: Alex Jones Dark02Pony The Bar 2 02-27-2006 10:32 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:41 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.