The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-06-2006, 06:26 PM   #71
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

You have to understand, it is their "religious belief" that they should carry out this "Holy War". It is as real to them as going to Church every Sunday is to Christians. This is precisely why I think it's time that we put an end to it for good.

If they want to have religious beliefs that promote peace and happiness, more power to them. But the second that their beliefs began to compromise the safety and well-being of others, **** 'em.

Yes, the various "Christian" churches used to do many of the same things. In particular, I think back to the witch hunts. If this was still going on today, you know what I'd say? **** 'em. They would need to die too. The simple fact is though, Christians these days aren't going around killing people just because they think their religion teaches them that it is okay.

The extremist form of Islam, however, does indeed teach that killing is the right thing to do. The religion it was based from is not important. All that matters is that these people truly believe that it is right for them to kill people and that they will receive some type of eternal reward for doing so. They honestly believe that if they blow themselves up to kill Americans, they will receive 70 virgins in heaven.

Tell me something, if you were in their shoes and truly believed that... wouldn't you do it too? Hell, if I honestly believed that was the case and that it would please my "God", I'd be looking for the nearest bomb to strap across my chest.

Plain and simple, their beliefs are the reasons for their actions. To allow anyone who believes these things to remain breathing is a threat to the safety of you, your family, and billions of other "heathens" around the world who do not agree with them.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2006, 06:35 PM   #72
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
No, there actions are why I want to kill and torture them.
Their actions are based on their religion! Why can't you see that? Their religion is the whole problem

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 06:40 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Their actions are based on their religion! Why can't you see that? Their religion is the whole problem
I see that, but you have to relize how strong a hegemonic force religion can be. In its core it is the muslum religion and it should not be bashed, the people however should.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2006, 06:44 PM   #74
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I see that, but you have to relize how strong a hegemonic force religion can be. In its core it is the muslum religion and it should not be bashed, the people however should.
Just because you bash extremist Islam doesn't mean you are bashing Islam in general. Muslim extremists deserve to have their religion bashed. I don't care what it is based off of. If it was "based" off Christianity or Scientology or Buddhism or Hinduism or Atheism or Anarchism or Polymorphism, I'd feel the exact same way.

Scary stuff.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:45 PM   #75
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

steve..the very thing your arguing for (respect of religious beliefs) is the very thing the muslim extremists have absolutely no support of. They believe they should torture and mercilessly kill all christians and people of predominately christian nations (aka you). How can anyone respect a religion (or false addition to a religion) that teaches its followers to do the things they do to us (US citizens)...i know if a few specific people i know were swapped into that video for Nick Berg, i would do everything in my power to, avenge them (to abbreviate a long list of extremely horrible things)..and the fact is, if those same people had one of my loved ones, they would do that bull****. And I have absolutely no respect for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:11 PM   #76
Regular

Quote:
No one in here is bashing the Muslim religion. We are bashing/have a problem with the extremist form of Islam

Reddit
Old 07-06-2006, 07:32 PM   #77
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
I didnt relize the NAZI party was a religion?
You really should read more history. The whole Nazi Movement with the SS was an attempt of a dictator to custom tailor a belief around his Third Reich to create a super race and build a new religious faith behind it.

A Beginner's Mind: Philosophy Friday: The Nazi Religion
Old 07-06-2006, 07:39 PM   #78
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
No, there actions are why I want to kill and torture them.
Their twisted faith is the reason for them blowing people up. They just dont blow Americans up they blow Jews up, other muslims, Indonesians, philippinoes, Germans, Russians, Spanish, French, Sudanese, Afghanistan, Somalia, Britts, Portugese and anyone else they choose. This is genocide.

You seem to want to seperate the extremist beliefs from their acvtions but you cant it is one in the same. You kill the extremist and the belief will stop because no civilized Muslim believes this horse ****. But you do?????
Old 07-06-2006, 07:40 PM   #79
Regular

Quote:
You kill the extremist and the belief will stop because no civilized Muslim believes this horse ****.
Bingo

Reddit
Old 07-06-2006, 10:32 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Kill the extremist, but dont make fun of someones faith.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:33 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
You really should read more history. The whole Nazi Movement with the SS was an attempt of a dictator to custom tailor a belief around his Third Reich to create a super race and build a new religious faith behind it.

A Beginner's Mind: Philosophy Friday: The Nazi Religion
So my point still stands the NAZI party was not a religion. It was a goal but it was no where near possible during hitlers reign.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:49 PM   #82
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
So my point still stands the NAZI party was not a religion. It was a goal but it was no where near possible during hitlers reign.
read the post. if you dont think the Third Reich was not biuilding a religon you are just another one of the millions of people who did not learn history in your crappy schools or dont no crap about history because you think you know it all already.

You did not read the link

Since you wont read it because you know to so much already I will print a part of it.

On the Discovery CHANNEL. One of the documentaries I caught has really had me thinking. It was called Nazis: The Occult Conspiracy and it spoke in great detail about the religious aspects of the Nazi movement. Given that Nazi Germany is often cited by theists as an example of how destructive an atheist government is, I thought this was a topic needing more examination. It is with some trepidation that I do so, given the antagonistic nature of the subject matter, but I firmly believe that the realities of the Nazi era are not discussed often or intelligently enough.

The documentary explains how Himmler formed the SS as part of his Aryen Race project, to put forward again the religious ideal of a "pure blood" that ran common to the German people. Hitler and his henchmen brought forth a new telling of Nordic and Germanic mythology coupled with extravagant pageantry, in an attempt to both unite the people of Germany under a new faith and to replace the peaceful social conventions of Christianity. This new Nazi faith was indoctrinated into both men and women at a very young age, delineating separate rolls for each as the progenitors of this master race.

Let's take a look at some of the characteristics of this Nazi faith.

A belief in racial superiority, as expressed in the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan race.

This is probably the one area of the Nazi religion that most lay-people recognize most readily. Those exhibiting such characteristics were encouraged to breed as often as possible. Himmler went to so far as to have the law changed so that members of the SS in Germany could legally have more than one wife. Also, children matching the Aryan paradigm were often kidnapped from other countries under Nazi control and placed in SS households (the documentary cites 200,000 children from Poland alone were treated thus). This racial blood religion culminated in the belief that not only should the "master race" be propagated for its superiority, but other races should be openly opposed and finally eliminated. Due to a pervasive atmosphere of anti-Semitism in Europe at that time, the tragic target of opportunity became the Jews.

A belief in the state as superior to the individual.

This part of the Nazi faith was indoctrinated at a very young age, particularly among young men who were to be the fighting force of the Third Reich. The role of the German state was to be the paragon of human society, and the civil rights of the individual, especially if non-Aryan, were starkly curtailed towards this end. This resulted in almost limitless police-state power, one of the hallmarks of totalitarianism and fascism. This fanatical devotion to the state also led to the belief that laying down one's life for the aims of the state was the noblest sort of death. Hitler and the Nazis worked diligently to promote the heroism of those fallen in service to the Fatherland, even holding grand holidays and pageants to celebrate such.

A belief in Hitler as a messianic leader.

The documentary played part of a school primer for grade school children that had sing-alongs about how wise and powerful Hitler was and how great it would be to both live and die for him. It was quite bloodcurdling to watch little moon-faced Aryen children singing their religious devotions to the worst genocidal madman in modern history. Such an approach to messianic devotion was instituted by the Nazis as a complement to the religious beliefs of many Germans. Most were Christians; a mixture of Protestant and Catholic with some Eastern Orthodox in certain areas. A new faith, wrought from the belief in German superiority with a messianic figure as glorious leader, meshed well with the messianic Christian faith of the common people. Operas by Wagner helped to echo this sentiment by coupling the nobility of Christian virtue to the Aryan blood religion of the Nazi party.

So there is more to read about the Nazi religion and to realize they were in the same genocidal course the lying Fanatical Muslims teaching people to blow up people in the same genocidal maddness.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:51 AM   #83
Regular

Quote:
Kill the extremist, but dont make fun of someones faith.
Kill them for their actions, that are a 100% direct result of their religion, but don't dare make fun/criticize the religion that is driving their actions?

Are you reading what you type? That makes no sense at all.

Extremists are extreme because of their religion.

Reddit
Old 07-07-2006, 06:54 AM   #84
Legacy Member
Legacy

Thanks for editing Brent
Old 07-07-2006, 06:59 AM   #85
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Extremists are extreme because of their religion.
Exactly. Their "faith" tells them to kill people. I don't make fun of them because it, simply because it's not a laughing matter. I do, however, think they should die because of their faith.

Scary stuff.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:13 AM   #86
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire

With regard to militancy, the Koran not only condones it, it commands it:

Fighting is prescribed for you, and [some of] you dislike it. But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knows, and you know not (Sura 2:216).

Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem of war (Sura 9:5).

Fight in the way of Allah . . . and slay them [the unbelievers] wherever you find them and drive them out . . . and fight them until . . . religion is for Allah (Sura 2:190-193).
Old 07-07-2006, 07:14 AM   #87
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

From its inception, Islam has been committed to what it calls jihad — a word mean*ing holy war. The duty of Muslims is to subjugate or destroy “infidels” — the term the Koran uses for all non-believers.

In the Muslim viewpoint, the world is divided into two regions — those areas controlled by Islam, called Dar al-Islam (meaning the House of Islam) and those called Dar al-Harb (the House of War). The Koran commands Mus*lims to fight non-Muslims until they exterminate all other religions, leaving Islam as the one and only religion in the world (Suras 2:193 and 8:39). Muhammad is quoted in the Hadith as saying, “I have been ordered to fight with the people until they say, none has the right to be worshiped but Allah” (Hadith 4:196).
Old 07-07-2006, 07:15 AM   #88
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Regarding terror, Allah orders Muslims to terrorize non-Muslims on his behalf: “Strike terror (into the hearts of ) the enemies of Allah and your enemies” (Sura 8:60). Allah then assures his followers that he will assist them: “I will instill terror into the hearts of unbelievers. Smite them above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them. It is not you who slay them, it is Allah” (Sura 8:12, 17).
Old 07-07-2006, 07:18 AM   #89
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

The Truth About Islam
Old 07-07-2006, 08:23 AM   #90
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

From it's inception, Islam has NOT been peaceful. And this organization has taken this and ran with it.

This new extremism is NOT worthy of being called a religion and therefor is not worthy of the "respect for rights" that a religion should have. This is an organization. A corporation who's major business industry is death to non "stock holders" and utter annihilation of "rival corporations". It's founders, hide it under an umbrella of religion to lend it more credibility and also to take in people who have no idea what they are doing but know they want to be a part of something big.

I am very sad to see so much time being spent, I understand not defending, but rather standing up for it's right to exist I guess I will say, when it has no reason to exist at all. ANY RELIGION THAT EMPLOYS KILLING AND DESTRUCTION SHOULD BE WIPED OUT. Regardless of where it is. If it came up in America like it has in Muslim countries, would you defend it and say it has the right not to be made fun of or persecuted? No. If it came up right in your own back yard, you would want it gone.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:31 AM   #91
Legacy Member
Legacy

Actually what we have is a clash between Muslim faiths. Just as there are many Christian beliefs and there are different Jewish beliefs it is hard to group them all together. On one such interesting debates I had with a Modern Muslim of faith is they have a different take on the Koran. They believe now that verses in the Qur’an that call for Jihad against all non-muslims have been "abrogated" and are no longer to be obeyed today. However, the fanatical Muslims appear to never have gotten the message that they were abrogated. The modern Muslim that is peaceful says they consider the verses that call for all out jihad are similar to the old testament which called for True believer of God to sacrifice animals to God. We as christians dont do this now because jesus tell us not to. You must also remember That Jesus's teaching are also found in the Koran. He is not considered the Son of God but rather one of the most important Prophets of God in their religion. So where the Bible has sacrifice and war driven by God so does the Koran. There is also a part in both the Bible and Koran which negates prior verses or books. Case in point is many teaching of Jesus negates the old testament. The problem with Fanatical Muslims and Crazy nutcase supposed Christians is they pick one verse and manipulate it to there Dogma and spew hate. Case in point is the Westboro church in Kansas who believe the US troops are being killed because God is angry with the US over our acceptance of Gays. They are actually spewing this garbage around the country and protesting at military funerals. These are people living in the old testament. In the new testament Jesus tells us to love all our neighbors and in the Koran he says the same thing.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:04 AM   #92
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Jesus tells us to love all our neighbors and in the Koran he says the same thing.

The koran is the illogical ramblings of a madman. He initially spoke fondly of Jews and Christians, yet when his religion was not accepted, he changed his tone.

Sura 5:51 commands Muslims not to take Jews and Christians as friends.

Sura 9:29 commands Muslims to fight against Jews and Christians until they either submit to Allah or else agree to pay a special tax.

Sura 2:65-66 and Sura 5:60 contain references to Jews as “apes and swine to be despised and rejected.” (Think of that! You can be sure that such a statement did not come from the true God of this universe who selected the Jews to be His Chosen People.)

The koran consistenly contradicts itself, has factual errors and is based on supposed trance induced prophecy by an illiterate con-man
Old 07-07-2006, 09:15 AM   #93
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
The koran is the illogical ramblings of a madman. He initially spoke fondly of Jews and Christians, yet when his religion was not accepted, he changed his tone.

Sura 5:51 commands Muslims not to take Jews and Christians as friends.

Sura 9:29 commands Muslims to fight against Jews and Christians until they either submit to Allah or else agree to pay a special tax.

Sura 2:65-66 and Sura 5:60 contain references to Jews as “apes and swine to be despised and rejected.” (Think of that! You can be sure that such a statement did not come from the true God of this universe who selected the Jews to be His Chosen People.)

The koran consistenly contradicts itself, has factual errors and is based on supposed trance induced prophecy by an illiterate con-man
I am not going into the validity of Mohammed or the koran as a whole. Remember Salman Rushdie got a death warrant on him for the book Satanic Verses exposing the fact surrounding Mohammed and the fabrications of the Koran. There are more Muslims than Christians and as such there is a desire I have to keep from slamming the good people of any faith. As I said their are Muslims that dont follow the verses that deal with hate, murder or genocide.

My bashing is directed to the Fanatical Muslim Death mongers who teach suicde and killing of innocent people is a path to righteousness and accepted as a practical way to genocide and world control
Old 07-07-2006, 09:24 AM   #94
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Quote:
More exactly, a camel jockey.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:37 AM   #95
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Remember Salman Rushdie got a death warrant on him for the book Satanic Verses exposing the fact surrounding Mohammed and the fabrications of the Koran.

Excellent point. Maybe this thread should be edited or moved so there is no provocation to the extremeists to take action against any of us based on our posts seriously..
Old 07-07-2006, 09:44 AM   #96
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Excellent point. Maybe this thread should be edited or moved so there is no provocation to the extremeists to take action against any of us based on our posts seriously..
I would not go that far but I can't imagine there not being any muslim members here. I would rather not alienate them from this site. I will however state that if there are any fanatical Muslim terrorist on this site I will gladly tell them to go straight to hell.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:11 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony

i refuse to believe anything that **** osama bin laden says
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar