The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-04-2006, 08:59 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

[media]

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2006, 09:57 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Re: The Rebuttle to all the 9/11 Conspiracy Videos

nice find brent, but you know what all of the conspiricy theorist will say, "oh that dubbing isn't right" or some bull**** excuse to that extent

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Send a message via MSN to SilentNoise

I'm not going to say that anyone on that tape is innocent - we obviously all know that isn't the case. They were involved with what happened in one way or another, so I don't care about the subtitles and whether or not it's word for word translation or not.

Now here's the part that I'm sure will stir a conversation:

What I do have a hard time believing that they're still performing this massive search for Bin Laden. In this day and age with hundreds of military and civilian/corporate satellites in orbit that can quite easily see the brown pile that the neighbor's dog left on your lawn, along with all of the technology that the combined armies of the world have at their disposal, how hard is it to find a 6'6" Arab on kidney dialyses. I'm sorry, but after five years of this so-called "intensive" searching, something.... ANYTHING should have revealed by now.

I'm sorry but we all know that war makes many industries money - not all, but many of them..... right down to the guy who makes the bolts that hold your 9mm pistol or laser sight together, so the longer something takes place, the better it is for those companies involved.

I do not believe in the conspiracy that W went after Iraq just because Saddam tried to kill his daddy, so he's going to pick up where Senior left off... not the case. He went after Iraq because Saddam was harboring militant terrorists and it had to be stopped. Did Saddam also have WMDs? I'm sure there's some, but I don't believe there's half as many as the public was led to believe. W's not portrayed as being the sharpest knife in the drawer... maybe he is and maybe he isn't, but you don't become President of USA (or any country for that matter) by being a ****** - even if he does do some funny stuff every now and then. Either way, I firmly believe that he and quite a few others are being mislead by many people like Dick Chainey who are firmly entrenched in and related to the oil industry because people like Chainey will come out as millionares. Don't think so, just look at our oil prices since 9/11 as prime example #1: over $70 a barrel! Holy ****!

This is the view of someone living outside of the USA. I'm not sure how much it'll differ from the majority of the people here, but this is my view of things.

Wolf Pack Car Club - Domestic V8 Performance Club (Edmonton, AB, Canada)

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -Robert X. Cringely
SilentNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2006, 10:57 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

I think you realize how hard it is to find someone in the mountain between Pakistan and Afghanistan. There are no roads or runways up there. Thge Pakistan Military is trying desperately to find him but it is easy to see a army coming after you in the mountain. The Pakistans really have no small elite forces like SEALS. But they are working on that now. The other problem is so many of the Muslim mountain folk are helping him. It is not like Saddam who could not trust anyone. The day will come when we get Osama, actually it could be sooner than we think. As far as satellites go they can see things when you are looking in exact locations but looking for something hiding in those mountains is like looking for a needle in a haystack. I have a friend right now with a unit hunting for Osama and they have been close a few times. What is a big problem right now is getting permission from Pakistan to shoot Missiles or drop bombs on targets in Pakistan.
Old 07-05-2006, 08:16 AM   #5
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

loose change is right, your wrong.

jmo
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:32 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to whipster24 Send a message via Yahoo to whipster24

Honestly, catching Osama isn't all that important to the war on terror right now. It would mostly be a symbolic event. He seems to have little to do with planning and coordinating attacks anymore. He's just hiding and because of that he has been rendored useless to the jihad

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"
-Adolf Hitler, 1935
whipster24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:33 AM   #7
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

:thumbup:
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 09:45 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whipster24 View Post
Honestly, catching Osama isn't all that important to the war on terror right now. It would mostly be a symbolic event. He seems to have little to do with planning and coordinating attacks anymore. He's just hiding and because of that he has been rendored useless to the jihad
Here is the problem with Osama He is a lightning rod to the extremist and is a symbol of defiance against the West. He is not able to coordinate a attack like he did on 9/11 hiding like he is. But dont be fooled that he is insignificant because as long as he lives he instills confidence in the terror cells world wide

So yes he needs to die
Old 07-05-2006, 10:07 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Send a message via MSN to SilentNoise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Here is the problem with Osama He is a lightning rod to the extremist and is a symbol of defiance against the West. He is not able to coordinate a attack like he did on 9/11 hiding like he is. But dont be fooled that he is insignificant because as long as he lives he instills confidence in the terror cells world wide

So yes he needs to die
Agreed 100%. The trick to him is, they cannot allow him to be found like Saddam who will be tied up in UN courts for who knows how long. Osama has to be brought back dead and with proof of his death. Whether it's by way of bombing or a solder finding him and taking him down execution style and claiming that his gun accidentally went off for some unknown reason, he is one person that can't be left to sit in a jail cell somewhere like Saddam.

Wolf Pack Car Club - Domestic V8 Performance Club (Edmonton, AB, Canada)

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -Robert X. Cringely
SilentNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:57 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
as long as he lives he instills confidence in the terror cells world wide
This is the problem. When he dies, he'll do the exact same thing, if not even more so than when he is alive.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:10 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
This is the problem. When he dies, he'll do the exact same thing, if not even more so than when he is alive.

Who cares if he is dead. Let him be a martyr. Martyrs are dead. His defiance will be gone. The intelligent people of the muslim world realize he brought them death, anguish and the never ending persecution of the war on terror

Let's help him get to Allah!!!! His 20 transvestite virgins await him
Old 07-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Osama Bin Laden's intelligence is probably one of the most overlooked parts of this entire problem. This man is probably one of the most intelligent people alive today. He has created his own form of Islam and taken in thousands of people. He has made himself the shining example for Jihadists all over the world through his artful use of language and misleadings. He has attacked America on it's own soil, something that had not been done since Pearl Harbor. He WILL NOT BE EASY TO FIND!!! He knows all of this is just a lie, he does not want to die because he knows there are no virgins waiting for him. He knows he will go to hell, that is why he has not offered himself as a martyr like hundreds of his followers have done.

On a side note, I really liked the music.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:14 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

Quote:
His 20 transvestite virgins await him
You know if someone said anything like that about your fraudulent religion you would be all up in arms. Why would you make fun of someones faith, when your faith is just as abstract and hard to believe.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 11:16 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNoise View Post
I'm not going to say that anyone on that tape is innocent - we obviously all know that isn't the case. They were involved with what happened in one way or another, so I don't care about the subtitles and whether or not it's word for word translation or not.

Now here's the part that I'm sure will stir a conversation:

What I do have a hard time believing that they're still performing this massive search for Bin Laden. In this day and age with hundreds of military and civilian/corporate satellites in orbit that can quite easily see the brown pile that the neighbor's dog left on your lawn, along with all of the technology that the combined armies of the world have at their disposal, how hard is it to find a 6'6" Arab on kidney dialyses. I'm sorry, but after five years of this so-called "intensive" searching, something.... ANYTHING should have revealed by now.

I'm sorry but we all know that war makes many industries money - not all, but many of them..... right down to the guy who makes the bolts that hold your 9mm pistol or laser sight together, so the longer something takes place, the better it is for those companies involved.

I do not believe in the conspiracy that W went after Iraq just because Saddam tried to kill his daddy, so he's going to pick up where Senior left off... not the case. He went after Iraq because Saddam was harboring militant terrorists and it had to be stopped. Did Saddam also have WMDs? I'm sure there's some, but I don't believe there's half as many as the public was led to believe. W's not portrayed as being the sharpest knife in the drawer... maybe he is and maybe he isn't, but you don't become President of USA (or any country for that matter) by being a ****** - even if he does do some funny stuff every now and then. Either way, I firmly believe that he and quite a few others are being mislead by many people like Dick Chainey who are firmly entrenched in and related to the oil industry because people like Chainey will come out as millionares. Don't think so, just look at our oil prices since 9/11 as prime example #1: over $70 a barrel! Holy ****!

This is the view of someone living outside of the USA. I'm not sure how much it'll differ from the majority of the people here, but this is my view of things.
It cant be easy to find one person he has many countries for refuge I'm sure. You need to take into considerations his resources and the fact that many people will do anything he asks.
I think however that he is already dead, I find it weird that now all his recording are only voice without video. Its been two years since an actual osama video, seems kinda wierd.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:26 PM   #15
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
You know if someone said anything like that about your fraudulent religion you would be all up in arms. Why would you make fun of someones faith, when your faith is just as abstract and hard to believe.
Awwwwww snap. We gonna have a throw down! Woo Woo!

Reddit
Old 07-06-2006, 01:14 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Because you dont know crap. There is no virgin waiting for anyone you putter head. This was all a lie told by Muslim Fanatics to get people to kill themselves and be human bombs.

Here is the truth
The Koran makes it very clear that suicide is forbidden. But it does state, that the jihad martyr can expect an afterlife in paradise: they are "alive" and have a blessed afterlife. And, likewise, the only certain way for a Wahhabist male to inherit heaven is to die in Jihad. To complicate matters, and further entice young men to commit un-speakable crimes, educators are sure to indoctrinate students with the teachings of Quaranic commentators like Al-Suyuti (died1505), He wrote:

"Each time we sleep with a houri we find her virgin. Besides, the penis of the Elected never softens. The erection is eternal; the sensation that you feel each time you make love is utterly delicious and out of this world and were you to experience it in this world you would faint. Each chosen one [ie Muslim] will marry seventy [sic] houris, besides the women he married on earth, and all will have appetising vaginas."

And so, it is taught throughout the Saudi funded, Wahhabist mosques and madrasses, that the uncompromised reward for a homicide bombing is instantaneous eternal nuptial bliss for the bomber. A thought captured so vividly in 2002 by a 16 year old madrass student freshly out of “Jihad” class:

So Mohammed did not write any of this in the Koran. Some ******* made it up in the 1500's

So I am not slamming anyone!!!

Bonehead
Old 07-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Awwwwww snap. We gonna have a throw down! Woo Woo!
No throw down STEVE has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. If he knew History he would know it is not written in the Koran but made up by some yahoo in the 1500's and propagated buy terrorist cells to recruit dumb *** kids into blowing themselves up.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:20 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Why Do People Step Into Arguements They Are Ignorant About!!

What Are They Trying To Prove!!!

Why Do They Feel The Need To Open Mouth And Insert Foot!!!

I Am More Than Willing To Insert The Foot Though!!!

Steve Get That Foot Out Of Your Mouth!!!

Old 07-06-2006, 01:38 PM   #19
Regular

Quote:
No throw down STEVE has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. If he knew History he would know it is not written in the Koran but made up by some yahoo in the 1500's and propagated buy terrorist cells to recruit dumb *** kids into blowing themselves up.
The extrodinary use of exclamation marks tells otherwise~

Reddit
Old 07-06-2006, 01:42 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
There is an extrodinary use of exclamation points within this thread.
Because this had some extrodinary bonehead statements which require extrodinary exclamations

A throw down would be in debate over 2 sides of a subject. This is not a debate because it is not in the religious text, being the Koran, that virgins are ever mentioned

So any debate would be a moot point
Old 07-06-2006, 02:05 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
And alot of what we read in the bible has been doctored throught the centuries it has been rewritten, yet you still believe it. Just like these people believe whast someone wrote 500 years ago. Your still bashing someones beliefs, I know they are fraudulent as is catholisism and christianity. However they are still someones beliefs and you should respect that.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:08 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Why Do People Step Into Arguements They Are Ignorant About!!

What Are They Trying To Prove!!!

Why Do They Feel The Need To Open Mouth And Insert Foot!!!

I Am More Than Willing To Insert The Foot Though!!!

Steve Get That Foot Out Of Your Mouth!!!

I'm not ignorant, those beliefs are held dearly by many people. One who isn't ignorant would know that religion is just a few made up stories to control the masses and have them do as you please. It's a hegeomnic force, yes. But that does not mean you should slander someones beliefs simply because you dont agree with them or you think they are fraudulent. You my friend are a hypocrite.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:10 PM   #23
Regular

Welcome to the Thunderdome, *****! (I just had to say this, carry on)

Reddit
Old 07-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
And alot of what we read in the bible has been doctored throught the centuries it has been rewritten, yet you still believe it. Just like these people believe whast someone wrote 500 years ago. Your still bashing someones beliefs, I know they are fraudulent as is catholisism and christianity. However they are still someones beliefs and you should respect that.

Dude it has never been doctored into the KORAN!!!! GET THIS THRU YOUR THICK SKULL!!! If it is flawed like these boneheads blowing themselves up are doing then I will bash their beliefs

Dude you need to get out of your liberal mindset every once and a while and breath fresh air. Trying to side with Suicide bombers and the lies they are told is like being on the side of Hitler or Pol Pot

The Heavens gate people believed they would commit suicide and their souls would rendevous with a spacecraft tailing the comet Hale-Bopp. So did I and millions of people bash them HELL YES!!!

So in a nutshell you want me to be kind to a group of ****sticks that dont even follow their own religion and follow nutjob fanatics who desire to blow up women, children and US servicemen in the name of crap.
Old 07-06-2006, 02:21 PM   #25
Regular

Dude... chill with the name calling... Thick skull comment was not neccessary. That just leads to **** throwing on both sides. Put the facts out there and keep the insults out

I have found Steve to be a reasonable thinking person who is not a liberal nor a conservative. He has expressed opinions that land on both sides of the fence on this site.

NO screwing anyone either

Reddit
Old 07-06-2006, 02:29 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Screw you
Old 07-06-2006, 02:33 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Screw you
Oh no dont screw Brent. We dont need a sexually confused leader in control of the Forum
Old 07-06-2006, 02:59 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Dude... chill with the name calling... Thick skull comment was not neccessary. That just leads to **** throwing on both sides. Put the facts out there and keep the insults out

I have found Steve to be a reasonable thinking person who is not a liberal nor a conservative. He has expressed opinions that land on both sides of the fence on this site.

Thick skulled was very appropriate!
Screw You might have been over the top!
Actually after what crap came out of his mouth I would be delighted to be called names by him. This invite is not just for him but anyone who believes the crap he is spewing. Please call me names I will consider it a honor to be flamed by people who believe as he does about being kind to idiots who preach Blowing innocent people up in shopping center get them to heaven with virgins waiting MUHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Old 07-06-2006, 03:06 PM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
This invite is not just for him but anyone who wants to call me names
Screw you
Old 07-06-2006, 03:09 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Screw you

Thank you but I know better you are not subscribing to this being kind to suicide bombers beliefs. You live close enough when I get back to Brents to take a hickory stick to your head. Three wacks will cure you I believe
Old 07-06-2006, 03:11 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

I don't subscribe to any of it at all. I think the whole arguement is retarded.

I just find it entertaining to say "screw you" to random things.

Screw you.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:15 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I don't subscribe to any of it at all. I think the whole arguement is retarded.

I just find it entertaining to say "screw you" to random things.

Screw you.
Whore
Old 07-06-2006, 03:16 PM   #33
Regular

<--- Just trying to keep the peace dawgs!

Reddit
Old 07-06-2006, 03:17 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
<--- Just trying to keep the peace dawgs!

POOT WOOFER!!!
Old 07-06-2006, 03:55 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Dude it has never been doctored into the KORAN!!!! GET THIS THRU YOUR THICK SKULL!!! If it is flawed like these boneheads blowing themselves up are doing then I will bash their beliefs

Dude you need to get out of your liberal mindset every once and a while and breath fresh air. Trying to side with Suicide bombers and the lies they are told is like being on the side of Hitler or Pol Pot

The Heavens gate people believed they would commit suicide and their souls would rendevous with a spacecraft tailing the comet Hale-Bopp. So did I and millions of people bash them HELL YES!!!

So in a nutshell you want me to be kind to a group of ****sticks that dont even follow their own religion and follow nutjob fanatics who desire to blow up women, children and US servicemen in the name of crap.
They are still their beliefs, don't get me wrong I am not siding with them. I don't agree with their actions or their beliefs, however I will not bash them for having them. My opinions should not cause offense to anyone, therefore I keep them to myself. All religions are doctored and only those who truly follow the book will know that, but those who let themselves believe what they are told are no different than those who believe only what is in the bible or Koran for that matter. They both believe something coming from what they think is a credible source. They are not nuts, they follow a religion they believe is factual.
I do get out of the liberal mindset quite often, I dont consider my self a liberal or a conservative. My views extened very far to both sides.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar