Alright... if this isn't an act of war I don't know what is - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-06-2006, 11:29 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Alright... if this isn't an act of war I don't know what is

Quote:
The long-range Taepodong-2 was part of a barrage of seven missiles test-fired by North Korea on Wednesday. They all fell harmlessly into the Sea of Japan, but South Korean officials said the long-range missile had malfunctioned, suggesting it was intended for a more remote target.

Japan's conservative mainstream daily Sankei said that Japanese and U.S. defense officials have concluded that the Taepodong-2 had targeted the U.S. state of Hawaii in the Pacific Ocean, after analyzing data collected from their intelligence equipment.
FOXNews.com - Report: North Korean Missile Was Aimed at Hawaii - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2006, 11:30 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Re: Alright... if this isn't an act of war I don't know what is

Nuke em?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:38 PM   #3
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

kinda ironic that Japan helped us figure it out. you know, cause I am sure they are very familiar with Hawaii. WWII? you know? Just kind of found that, i guess, ironic.

BTW I think its time for Team America World Police (**** YEAAHH!) to blow some N Koreans the **** up.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2006, 11:43 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

orrrrrrr

maybe japan is just making up some crazy missle trajectory and adding in devine inspiration for it to actually go that far, so we can get pissed off and do the dirty work for that side of the world thats actually threatened.

i myself am more worried about terrorists gaining acess through mexico borders concealing themselves as a bunch of illegals and letting our retarded goverment take care of them for a few years before they get their hands on a nuke and wipe out one of our cities. not some asshat dicktator who can only talk **** to get attention and throw rocks from half a world away.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:55 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

If North Korea DARED do pull that crap, they would be a crater by now

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:07 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Hmmm....Kim Jong Il has his beliefs....does that mean he is wrong and that his country should be attacked because of them...? Hell yes, but I am sensing a little hypocrisy....hmmm....? Since this could be a direct threat to us in the very near future, tell the people living Israel that certain beliefs should be defended.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:21 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

N. Korea has no food to feed their people. They have to rely on UN food. They use the threat of nuclear development to use as a bargaining chip to get UN food delivery's and help build power plants. This has been going on for 10 plus years. Until China slaps them down we will be at this stalemate until they do something really stupid like attack us or our allies in the pacific
Old 07-07-2006, 12:27 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

China will not step out until they attack China. China does not care if they attack Japan or us.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:36 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
China will not step out until they attack China. China does not care if they attack Japan or us.
China is right now under a barrel. Communism in N. Korea has been a utter failure. N. Korea is also a embarrassment to China. China will get involved when it effects their economy and it will soon. China is under a ambitious plan to building a real superpower economy. Being Communist they are allowed very little credit from the international banking institutions so they have to use cash and lots of it. So if you cut the flow of goods coming from China you cut them off from hard cash will shut them down quicker that you can say Thermonuclear war. When this happens they will take care of N. Korea. China is a fence sitting nation which will do very little unless they are severly effected
Old 07-07-2006, 12:54 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
China is right now under a barrel. Communism in N. Korea has been a utter failure. N. Korea is also a embarrassment to China. China will get involved when it effects their economy and it will soon. China is under a ambitious plan to building a real superpower economy. Being Communist they are allowed very little credit so they have to use cash and lots of it. So if you cut the flow of goods coming from China you cut them off from hard cash will shut them down quicker that you can say Thermonuclear war. When this happens they will take care of N. Korea. China is a fence sitting nation which will do very little unless they are severly effected
Some one is up awfully late, Way past his bed time!!

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:59 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

I agree with brother Corey. China sees the N.K. as a disappointment. I see it as.. Big Brother China with the young step brother North Korea who is into polka music. China will be there for NK only if it has too, but they'll let NK look like a fool to everyone for the mean time.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:02 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97Stallion View Post
Some one is up awfully late, Way past his bed time!!
I could not sleep I took 3 Advil just a minute ago and hopefully that will get me back to bed. This has been a strange day for posting, This seems to be History and economy thread posting day. I enjoy posting about history as I Majored in History my first time at college and dabbled in international economics which went with 20 century history. You have to know one to understand the other.

As I was saying China needs the US badly to sell their products. Over the last 2 years the European Community has locked out the chinese from doing major trading to protect their homegrown industry by placing huge terriff's on the good or banning them outright. With out the EC the only huge trading partner is the US and we have put limits starting this year on cloths and textiles products from China. More are to come and with the N. Korea problem this is a bargaining chip for us on the Chinese.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:41 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Send a message via AIM to 97Stallion Send a message via MSN to 97Stallion

Also, you don't wanna piss off 1 BILLION chinese. Seriously, do you think N. Korea would even stand a chance? Maybe for about 5 minutes.....

60' ~ 2.1, 1/8 ~ 9.61 @ 73.4mph
Living one day at a time!

DAMN Those are some old *** numbers!!! I need updated ones!!
97Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:04 AM   #14
Regular

Region: Tennessee

These mother ****ers were testing a missile with the target of Hawaii and we do jack **** in response?

This is pathetic. I am going to be royally pissed off at this administration if they shoot another test missile up. The next test needs to be taken out before it is launched. This is pure bull****.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 02:21 AM   #15
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

I don't know if I believe this report yet..
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:48 AM   #16
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Hmmm....Kim Jong Il has his beliefs....does that mean he is wrong and that his country should be attacked because of them...? Hell yes, but I am sensing a little hypocrisy....hmmm....? Since this could be a direct threat to us in the very near future, tell the people living Israel that certain beliefs should be defended.

Let's be very clear of the hypocrisy..

If you attack the US, we respond with such force that you can never attack us again. We destory your infrastructure, eliminate your offensive capabilities and prohibit you from having a military capable of any aggression. Japan cannot have a military buildup capable of attacking anyone - they are limited to a modest military only for defense. The US has a treaty with Japan to defend them if they are attacked. Same goes for Germany - Afganastan and Iraq will not be allowed offensive militaries. The US will not pull out of those countries just as we will not pull out of Japan or Germany. That is our way of doing things.

However, we do not allow Israel to take a similar stand. Israel has the ability to wipe out the palestenians, jordan, iran, egypt, saudia arabia... we will not let them respond in the same manner with which we would respond if we were attacked monthly as Israel is.

We will not let Russia, China, N. Korea take a stand like we take. There can only be one king of the hill - and we will do what it takes to ensure that is us.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:06 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

If it is proven definitively that the missile in question was indeed fired at Hawaii, then I think we will not wait for China, Japan, or anyone else to take action. However, I find it very unlikely that the missile was actually aimed at Hawaii. If Korea was going to launch a missile at the United States, it would be nothing short of something with a nuclear warhead. I honestly do not believe they would waste their time firing anything less at us, because they know what will happen either way.

Plus, if they were intending on striking us with anything but nukes, it would most definitely be with more than one or two missiles. They are smart enough to know (aren't they?) that they will need more than that to cause any sort of crippling damage to us. Yes, the damage could be severe, but no where near severe enough to slow our reply...

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 07:35 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post
Let's be very clear of the hypocrisy..

If you attack the US, we respond with such force that you can never attack us again. We destory your infrastructure, eliminate your offensive capabilities and prohibit you from having a military capable of any aggression. Japan cannot have a military buildup capable of attacking anyone - they are limited to a modest military only for defense. The US has a treaty with Japan to defend them if they are attacked. Same goes for Germany - Afganastan and Iraq will not be allowed offensive militaries. The US will not pull out of those countries just as we will not pull out of Japan or Germany. That is our way of doing things.

However, we do not allow Israel to take a similar stand. Israel has the ability to wipe out the palestenians, jordan, iran, egypt, saudia arabia... we will not let them respond in the same manner with which we would respond if we were attacked monthly as Israel is.

We will not let Russia, China, N. Korea take a stand like we take. There can only be one king of the hill - and we will do what it takes to ensure that is us.
You have some rather interesting points but in my opinion some are flawed. First is Japan modest military. Japan has a constitution of no offensive military action so from 1949 to 1996 they spent less than 1% of the national budget on defensive and really left their defense up to us. Today they spend 50 billion a year and have 240,000 troops. They have bought servillance aircraft, Fighter jets, transport planes from LockheedMartin and built their own surface warships. They have really built up their forces in the last 10 years.

Israel is a different problem. They are surrounded by people who would like to wipe them out. The current numbers are 6,000,000 Israeli's and 232,000,000 arabs surrounding them. So they are outnumbered 38 to 1. Would you not prepare to defend and protect your country from your enemies that outnumber you by that much. Now saying that Israel is a thorn in our side but you can really thank the french. The French and British gave them the bomb and were their major backer until the muslim population grew to 10% in France. They abruptly cut off all aid the Israel and the US stepped up to be their major supporter. It has come with great pain at times to be on Israel side but Europeans were the driving force for reincarnating the Israel state after WWII and England who was in control of that area of the world gave them the land and France and England armed them and then in the late 60's turned their backs on them. Leaving us the responsibility to provide support for them.

As far as taking a stand in WWI and WWII we we called upon to be the military might and savior of the rest of the world. We had the only industrial machine to make the war machines to arm our allies against the Axis powers. If for not our involvement the would would be in German and Japanese control. So we are forced into wearing the big shoes. Everyone loves our aid and money but they seem to be uncomfortable with what comes with it. You dont want the US in your business dont ask us for anything and dont mess with the world economy or our Immediate allies. So for the US to be the guy with the Big Stick is our destiny or at least in the last century and in the next.

I dont apologies for one minute being the most powerful nation on earth and the richest. We have done so without much trampling on other nations. We are not a empire on a constant grab of land. We are for the most part Isolationist until you mess with us or attempt to disrupt the worlds economy such as trying to grab the oilfields of the middle east or blowing up the towers.

Now China and Russia. The Russians were allowed to envade all of Eastern Europe and take control as a Empire. ever expanding their rule by force. Well after the fall of Communism in Russia all those counties either chunked out the Russians or revolted. Today Russia does not have the money or the ability to be the strength of it's former self. They would be in financial disaster if they had to fighter a major war. China is in a different situation. even thought they outnumber the world in population they cannot feed themselves without assistance. They are right now on a abitious project to modernize their country and with Communism seeing it final twilight in the future they are rapidly turning to capitalism for their salvation. Once the old guys die off the country will fully purge the last vestages of communism out of the country. The biggest problem for us with China is their bed fellows. They will do business with any rogue nation if it will bring them natural resourses or gobs of cash. They have deals with Cuba to drill for oil, deals with Iran to secure oil and help them in the UN security council to thwart off any resolution against Iran, Deals with Venezuela to supply military and economic aid for securing oil, They even tried to pay the Panamanian Governnent to allow them to run the Panama Canal after Carter gave it back to them. We had to take a stand and tell Panama that was not going to do. The panama canal is a vital strategic access form the Gulf and alantic to the pacific. In communist control they could block any countries ships they wanted and cause economic sabotage to the global economy. So to say we dont let them be on the hill at time is not exactly true. They have their hills we have ours. Ours is just a big hill and I like it that way
Old 07-07-2006, 08:16 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken View Post

Precisely. I, for one, am very glad to see Israel go all ape **** on the Palestinians.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:18 AM   #20
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire

I was completely unaware of Japan's buildup. Shows what leaving the military does - I am so out of the loop now.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:39 AM   #21
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
These mother ****ers were testing a missile with the target of Hawaii and we do jack **** in response?

This is pathetic. I am going to be royally pissed off at this administration if they shoot another test missile up. The next test needs to be taken out before it is launched. This is pure bull****.
And we will continue to do jack ****. Oh wait, no, we will probably levy sanctions against them. That will teach them. Yeah, who's the man now. We can't respond with force right now because we are spread out already. We don't need a 3rd front. Even if we could do a 3rd front, nothing would happen because it would be so negative for those that make the decision. It is not the Bush administration that would make the decision, it would be congress, and they won't do **** because they need to get a president elected in the near future...as well as get themselves re-elected.

Like I posted in another thread yesterday (I think)....with the way Iraq and Afghanistan have gone, the odds of us doing anything more than telling them "you bad boys"....are slim to none. By the time the UN gets around to doing their ****, Bushie will be out of office. While people may not like him, at least he has the balls to pull the trigger. The next official will be so gun shy anything less than a direct attack agaist us (more than just a missle blowing up....it better kill millions first) will only garner a sanction response.

US should just say **** it...drop out of the world policing business and let everyone else deal with it. Let hong kong fuey throw his little tantrums. Let Iraq go back into dictatorship. Let everyone lick the sweat off of monkey balls.

The US is going down hill fast. No leaders have the ability to decide what is right or wrong anymore. Everything is based on "ok, which stance will get me the most votes next time around." That is how things are determined right or wrong these days. Everyone says Bush is stupid. Maybe he is, but his stupidity has made it so he doesn't know that new rule which is why we have responded with force. Next time, we will respond with "love and compasion"...that will fix all the problems. Kiss the world's boo boos and everything will be ok.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:53 AM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

I will actually wait for more information on the missile launching. Right now it is Japanese intell that is saying Hawaii was the target. What is comical is that N. Korea is all bluff. There is a great possibility the missile will not reach the US and it is a piece of crap. Since it has fallen in international waters we have the ability to retrieve these missiles and analyze it. if it was deemed Hawaii was a target after more detailed investigation we need to demand China to reel these guy in or face embargos from the US and shut off all food distribution to N. Korea to include a naval blockade to prevent any trade entering N. Korea and press the UN Security Council including intense pressure on Russia and China to sign on or face economic sanctions. If this fails I suggest we start final preparations for the invasion of N. Korea which will include total destruction of their industrial and military infrustructure by carpet bombing
Old 07-07-2006, 10:00 AM   #23
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
press the UN Security Council including intense pressure on Russia and China to sign on or face economic sanctions. If this fails I suggest we start final preparations for the invasion of N. Korea which will include total destruction of their industrial and military infrustructure by carpet bombing

I don't think the UN council has the balls to do anything more than sanctions and then they won't care whether those sanctions are enforced or not. Look at the Iraq deal. Many rules. Many rules broken. Many sanctions. Yet they still think we were wrong for making them follow the rules and knocking out numb nuts.

I also don't think we will go into North Korea. As I said before, with the way the press has made the current actions out to be so bad, I can't see politicians giving the ok to go in. The UN certainly won't give the OK so it will be on us to do it on our own again and be the heal of the world again. We won't do that.

Hong kong fuey is just an attention whore who everyone will continue to pander to. Everytime he does something, he will be the talk of the town and will get the attention he desires so much. We just don't have the men in charge that we used to have. We are becoming more and more pussified.

EDIT: Hopefully since you have more direct ties with the military than I currently do, I hope there are indications we would do something. I have just been out of the loop for too long. It just doesn't seem very promising with our current state of leadership.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:11 AM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

I will never assume the UN Security Council will do anything with France, Russia and China sitting on the council. That is why we try them first then go our own way. I also believe we will do something if we find proof they were targeting Hawaii. Whether it is military or embargo with naval blockade I am not sure of. But the fact remains they need food and S.Korea has stop shipping Food Aid as of yesterday. The chinese have little food to send because they already have a problem feeding the billions of people in their country. Food will be the first weapon of choice followed by total embargo then military action.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:23 AM   #25
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

^^^ I can see the press articles now...

"North Koreans are starving because the Bush administration has placed an embargo on North Korea. Innocent people are dying because of his war mongery. North Korea was not trying to build missles to attack the US. They were merely trying to build the next generation of fireworks to export to the world. They were trying to entertain the world, not destroy it."
Old 07-07-2006, 10:30 AM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
^^^ I can see the press articles now...

"North Koreans are starving because the Bush administration has placed an embargo on North Korea. Innocent people are dying because of his war mongery. North Korea was not trying to build missles to attack the US. They were merely trying to build the next generation of fireworks to export to the world. They were trying to entertain the world, now destroy it."
Did you know during the Clinton Administration there was a embargo on N. Korea being enforced buy the UN and then the famine hit N. Korea they started to threaten the world with building a nuclear program and in negotiations they would quiet in turn they would get food aid and they would get help building non military, safe nuclear power plants. They have since lied and now threaten the world with missile development as they restarting their Nuclear ambitions to once again secure some new demand. This will continue until someone says enough is enough
Old 07-07-2006, 10:39 AM   #27
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Did you know during the Clinton Administration there was a embargo on N. Korea being enforced buy the UN and then the famine hit N. Korea they started ton threaten the world with building a nuclear program and in negotiations they would quiet in turn they would get food aid and they would get help building non military, safe nuclear power plants. They have since lied and now threaten the world with missile development as restarting their Nuclear ambitions to once again secure some new demand. This will continue until someone says enough is enough
Yes I did know that. The problem will be getting to the point where we say "enough is enough". It will come down to us saying it because the other governing bodies will not as they have proven in Iraq. However, with the back lash that Iraq has had, I can't see our leaders sticking their head on the block for North Korea again. If an elephant wins the next election, the press will print junk like I posted. If a donkey wins, the elephants will do nothing but spew that kind of non-sense.

Everything has become political. It is no longer a matter of what is right and wrong. it has passed that point. I honestly believe that if we had the leaders we have now back in 1941, we would have imposed sanctions on Japan and done nothing with Germany and Italy. Our leaders are all about image these days and do not stand up when it is time....unless the money says stand up.

Us going in will be the only way to end this garbage in NK. The only thing that will save us from having to go in will be if China steps up and takes him down. The UN will do nothing. If China does nothing, I can't see us doing anything either.
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 06:12 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony

NK are a bunch of crazy SOB's so i dont see it working out by just talking to them. Just drop a bomb on them, iran and iraq and be done with it all. Its turning into another world war and we need to end it before it gets out of hand
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 02:29 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:

I dont apologies for one minute being the most powerful nation on earth and the richest. We have done so without much trampling on other nations. We are not a empire on a constant grab of land. We are for the most part Isolationist until you mess with us or attempt to disrupt the worlds economy such as trying to grab the oilfields of the middle east or blowing up the towers.
I, for one, believe this century shall be ours to take over the world. i believe there are far too many goverments and the whole world should live under one govermental system. kinda hard to have crazy dictators and idiot countries pissing everyone off if they dont exist. it would be alot easier to control the economy and grow as a species under one roof than 20 houses trying to get ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
And we will continue to do jack ****. Oh wait, no, we will probably levy sanctions against them. That will teach them. Yeah, who's the man now. We can't respond with force right now because we are spread out already. We don't need a 3rd front. Even if we could do a 3rd front, nothing would happen because it would be so negative for those that make the decision. It is not the Bush administration that would make the decision, it would be congress, and they won't do **** because they need to get a president elected in the near future...as well as get themselves re-elected.

Like I posted in another thread yesterday (I think)....with the way Iraq and Afghanistan have gone, the odds of us doing anything more than telling them "you bad boys"....are slim to none. By the time the UN gets around to doing their ****, Bushie will be out of office. While people may not like him, at least he has the balls to pull the trigger. The next official will be so gun shy anything less than a direct attack agaist us (more than just a missle blowing up....it better kill millions first) will only garner a sanction response.

US should just say **** it...drop out of the world policing business and let everyone else deal with it. Let hong kong fuey throw his little tantrums. Let Iraq go back into dictatorship. Let everyone lick the sweat off of monkey balls.

The US is going down hill fast. No leaders have the ability to decide what is right or wrong anymore. Everything is based on "ok, which stance will get me the most votes next time around." That is how things are determined right or wrong these days. Everyone says Bush is stupid. Maybe he is, but his stupidity has made it so he doesn't know that new rule which is why we have responded with force. Next time, we will respond with "love and compasion"...that will fix all the problems. Kiss the world's boo boos and everything will be ok.
i agree 100%. were becoming more pansy-fied as a culture. were too politically correct and too niave to think peace solves everything, cause it obviously doesnt.

its sad when its WRONG for a president to think on his own, but ok for another to do nothing while in office except get some head. its WRONG for a president to defend his country from future attacks after getting attacked, but OK for a president to take the warnings and sit in his office and do nothing but get his cack sucked.

i believe its time for a revolution. time for those with balls to make a difference and say "**** you, make it happen *****" when someone says it cant be done. time to get some real leaders in here, not some money hungry asshats who care about nothing but themselves and votes. time for a leader to step up and say "were the ****ing United States of America. if you dont like it, **** off. if you have something to say, say it. if you want to step up, name the place. dont pussyfoot around little threats with no backing, and dont hide behind your religion if you want to take us on, do it face to face *******."

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar