1. Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the
batteries are flat?
2. Why do banks charge a fee on "insufficient funds" when they know
there is not enough?
3. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion
stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
4. Why doesn't glue stick to the bottle?
5. Why do they use sterilised needles for death by lethal injection?
6. Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
7. Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but ducks when you
throw a gun at him?
8. Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
9. Whose idea was it to put an "S" in the word "lisp"?
10. What is the speed of darkness?
11. Are there specially reserved parking spaces for "normal"
people at the Special Olympics?
12. If you send someone 'Styrofoam', how do you pack it?
13. If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be
twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be?
14. If people evolved from apes, why are there still apes?
15. If it's true that we are here to help others, what are the others
16. Do married people live longer than single ones or does it only
17. If someone with a split personality threatens to commit suicide,
is it a hostage situation?
18. Can you cry under water?
19. What level of importance must a person have, before they are
considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
20. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
21. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
22. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on bigger suitcases ?
23. Why is it that people say they "slept like a baby" when babies
wake up, like, every two hours?
24. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
25. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in
binoculars to look at things on the ground?
26. Why do doctors, when they ask you to strip, leave the room or
close the cubicle curtain while you change? ..... They're still going
to see you naked anyway.
Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."