Israel At War - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:50 PM   #36
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Re: Israel At War

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang View Post
i'm gonna start some sort of group/cause/foundation/etc that will work to put bill clinton back in office........seems like we didnt have too many problems when ole bill was in office
cause he was a ***** who only cared about getting *****

you know why we have some of the problems we have now? cause slick willy didn't do ****! He may have had balls, but they were too busy being in some fat cows mouth.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2006, 11:51 PM   #37
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
i'm gonna start some sort of group/cause/foundation/etc that will work to put bill clinton back in office........seems like we didnt have too many problems when ole bill was in office
Smurfin.. knock some sense into this guy lol

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:55 PM   #38
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

And I would also like to say to isreal: "**** em up nigga!"
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2006, 12:27 AM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
dude i thought you were cool.........

Clinton was the one who made 9/11 possible. whenever he got intel of buildups, he would shove them off his desk to make room for blowinsky. such a great president indeed.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:29 AM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
And I would also like to say to isreal: "**** em up nigga!"
"mang look at mah suit, its so tight."

Old 07-14-2006, 12:32 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Unless you are joking....in which case...ha...ha....haha...ha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude View Post

i thought i was too
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:32 AM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude View Post

Clinton was the one who made 9/11 possible. whenever he got intel of buildups, he would shove them off his desk to make room for blowinsky. such a great president indeed.
yes, place all of the blame on one man... that's what you should do. I remember when I do that about Bush, people get mad at me.

Let us not forget, the man hadn't been in office in HOW long? It's completely unfair to put all the blame on Clinton. If he ignored some intel, then yes, put some blame on him... however, don't tell me that Bush didn't make some mistakes also. Plus, the president alone isn't ever the only person to blame.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:38 AM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
yes, place all of the blame on one man... that's what you should do. I remember when I do that about Bush, people get mad at me.

Let us not forget, the man hadn't been in office in HOW long? It's completely unfair to put all the blame on Clinton. If he ignored some intel, then yes, put some blame on him... however, don't tell me that Bush didn't make some mistakes also. Plus, the president alone isn't ever the only person to blame.
true, but the tallest blade of grass is the first to get chopped by the lawnmower.

Old 07-14-2006, 12:39 AM   #44
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Canada sucks.. the only thing they have is Hockey.
I am calling :bs: on this one. THey have some of the hottest...if not the hottest...strippers up there and such lax rules about strip clubs it would almost make it worth moving up there...or at least close to the border...if only this global warming would speed up so it wouldn't snow up north anymore.

And the clinton thing...um...yeah...don't get me started on that one. Although, he was good enough to cost me a wife and daughter...so here's to willie poo. :fu2: :beatyou: :ar15: :patriot:
Old 07-14-2006, 12:40 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Because we have only have a few close friends in this world that havent lost their damn mind and Israel is one of those close friends. Notice we arent helping them fight Lebanon and Palestine right now are we? No they can handle that crap on their own. HOWEVER, Israel is now accusing Iran of hiding the Israel hostages on their soil. If Iran is indeed doing this or Israel for some reason has to attack Syrian and Iran responds we are obligated to protect our allies! There is no lying low. Period. No one is saying we have to go in to help Israel take care of Lebanon. They can do that themselves. But I will be damned if we let the whole middle east start a war against Israel and not help them!

This is so much more than an Israel/Palestine ordeal.
This is a very true statement. After 9/11 many countries who were suppose to be ower allies turned on us by not supporting us and protesting against what we were doing, when we were fighting back against a unprovoked attack on ower people. Israel wasn't one of those countries, they have been attacked and not retaliated several times when they had every right to because we asked them not to. We need support them.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:46 AM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy

and gas prices areeeeee getting higher!

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:49 AM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

yeah, I'm keeping my tank full until **** around here shoots up... at that point, I will try to make that tank last as long as possible, to give gas prices a chance to go down.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 12:55 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
yeah, I'm keeping my tank full until **** around here shoots up... at that point, I will try to make that tank last as long as possible, to give gas prices a chance to go down.

i'll just buy rediculous amounts of exxon stock.........i'll never have to work again
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:03 AM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
It got us no where. If Japan wouldn't have bombed us, we probably would have sat back and watched. It was Japan that instigated us.
Yes, and everyone in Europe would be either dead or speaking German right now. Well, I say Europe, but the Nazis probably would have already made their way through the Middle East and Africa. Possibly even finally defeated those pesky Russians.

Even if Japan wouldn't have bombed us first, we would have had to end up in the war eventually.

If you guys remember correctly, the US tried the whole isolationism deal and it failed miserably. If you think the US can just kick back and ignore what's going on in the world around us and not be messed with... you are out your head. We are the most powerful country in the world. Everyone is always looking to take the guy on top out.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 08:38 AM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Remember the Zimmerman Note?

The German's had promised land to Mexico if they invaded us. A german military officer came over and was preparing them until we nipped it in the bud. Or was that WWI....can't remember. History was always my favorite subject but in my old age I am beginning to forget a lot of it.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:37 AM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Remember the Zimmerman Note?

The German's had promised land to Mexico if they invaded us. A german military officer came over and was preparing them until we nipped it in the bud. Or was that WWI....can't remember. History was always my favorite subject but in my old age I am beginning to forget a lot of it.
It was WWII. The germans were also using Argentina ports as well as Brazils ports to supply their subs and ships until we wehn down there and bombed the ports and sent subs down their to sink Axis shipping

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar