WWIII - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-13-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
WWIII

Am I the only one scared of this happening?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Re: WWIII

Naw, we kick ***. We got some nukes boy!

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:31 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee

In my honest opinion I see no way to end this bull****. I mean seriously.... anyone that think diplomacy is going to work is retarded. Israel did the United States a favor by throwing the first major punch. Iran is trying their hardest to seal the deal right now.

This is it boys. The **** is about to hit the fan

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2006, 08:34 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

The fit is going to hit the shan...and it won't end until more people take a bold stance and say kiss my *** and kick ***.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:43 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

I think we will be get involved fighting in another conflict. With all thats going on with N. Korea, Iran, and now Israel fighting its hard to see us not. Hopefully it won't start WWIII though.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 08:44 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Isreal, Lebanon, Iran, Palestine, Japan, China, Russia, North Korea, United States
This is going to get super ugly.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:44 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
I think we will be get involved fighting in another conflict. With all thats going on with N. Korea, Iran, and now Israel fighting its hard to see us not. Hopefully it won't start WWIII though.
I think it is already beggining.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:26 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

If it happens, it happens, nothing we can do about it from here.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:34 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

It's bound to happen eventually, so what better time than now?

I'm personally ready for it to happen. It's probably going to happen sometime in my lifetime either way. So it might as well be while I'm still young and can fight.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:39 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

i cant wait. im sick of my job anyways. give me another reason(like 9/11 type) and im going in.

though theres only one option to aviod total chaos. drop a nuke on the loudest ****-talking country(N. korea or Iran IMO), and things in the world will get really quiet really fast.

though i like iran, theyre basically saying "umm, **** you UN, your rules mean jack **** and you have no power to back up your talk, so piss off". which IMO is badass. i wish Bush would do the same. then again i know iran will give nuclear weapons to the highest bidder without second thoughts, and we all know where those nuclear weapons will be headed for, so thats a negativo.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:42 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Yeah, I seriously doubt the US will be the first to drop nukes on anyone. Number one, they aren't really necessary for us. We can totally decimate a country without them. Number two, we know what that could very well kick off. 'Cause once one nuke is dropped, I can guaran-damn-tee you it won't be the last.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:44 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

These are the times when I'm glad I live in the middle of nowhere lol.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 09:47 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Yeah, I seriously doubt the US will be the first to drop nukes on anyone. Number one, they aren't really necessary for us. We can totally decimate a country without them. Number two, we know what that could very well kick off. 'Cause once one nuke is dropped, I can guaran-damn-tee you it won't be the last.
nah i think that if its dropped from a plane, nobody is going to know about it till it hits. and then theyll be like "holy ****, did the US just drop a nuke? holy crap, they grew huevos".

now its if we launch nukes then russia sees them and launches then whoever else sees them and launches and its the end of the world. weve all seen the flash animation and know that. ****ing kangaroo.

i just think to myself, if we didnt have greedy money hungry *****es in charge and had those who were in charge during the end of WWII that got **** done, people with a backbone that could think for themselves and not do what a comitte tells them because its the course of action thatll piss off the least amount of voters, how different would our world be?

Old 07-13-2006, 10:03 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
Isreal, Lebanon, Iran, Palestine, Japan, China, Russia, North Korea, United States
This is going to get super ugly.
yeah, but let's look at the sides:

Israel, Japan, Russia, United States, England, South Korea (possible)...

and
(China sits out... if they go against us, we stop buying Chinese goods, and they go bankrupt in a month or so)

Lebanon, Iran, Palestine, North Korea

honestly now, this wouldn't be too much of a war. Oh, and just for ****s and giggles... throw in our constant ally England.

China knows better than to go against the US, if they were, and we stopped buying Chinese goods, they would go bankrupt. Japan and Russia do NOT want North Korea having nukes, Israel is on the US side, because we give them lots of aide, and England always teams up with the US.

The other group, just opposes the US and Israel, so... yeah. Also, if we just put up Naval blockades for a couple months on North Korea, and stopped giving them aide, I do believe we wouldn't have much threat there. Am I the only one that thinks Israel could hand it to Palestine and Lebanon? We move our troops in Iraq to Iran, check mate. End of WWIII.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:09 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

I'm not worried at all. And if they wanted to draft people and give everyone warning, I'll join the airforce. I wanna be in a spectre gunship If that isn't possible, I'll go in the navy like my grandfather did in WWII

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:28 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
yeah, but let's look at the sides:

Israel, Japan, Russia, United States, England, South Korea (possible)...

and
(China sits out... if they go against us, we stop buying Chinese goods, and they go bankrupt in a month or so)

Lebanon, Iran, Palestine, North Korea

honestly now, this wouldn't be too much of a war. Oh, and just for ****s and giggles... throw in our constant ally England.

China knows better than to go against the US, if they were, and we stopped buying Chinese goods, they would go bankrupt. Japan and Russia do NOT want North Korea having nukes, Israel is on the US side, because we give them lots of aide, and England always teams up with the US.

The other group, just opposes the US and Israel, so... yeah. Also, if we just put up Naval blockades for a couple months on North Korea, and stopped giving them aide, I do believe we wouldn't have much threat there. Am I the only one that thinks Israel could hand it to Palestine and Lebanon? We move our troops in Iraq to Iran, check mate. End of WWIII.
Im afraid of desperate measures iran and North korea might take. They will have no regard for humanity.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #17
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Im afraid of desperate measures iran and North korea might take. They will have no regard for humanity.
And our pussified leaders who want terrorists to have geneva convention rights will stand there and wave a pretty warning in their face. They will blow themselves up and kill many. We will give them good meals, comfy beds, and special treatment. The US has no balls to do what needs to be done.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:35 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
well, I'd like to see North Korea fire one of those long range missles at us, ... better tell our ships to watch out, cause yeah, they might hit a little further out in the water this time. As for Iran... there isn't too terribly much they can do. I mean, if they start too much ****, I know we could find some pretty big bombs to mess up a couple countries... hard to miss Kim Jung Il when your bomb covers 16 square miles... hopefully, we could get him to within that range, lol.

Once you get rid of Il, and open up N.K. to the world, the people there would be like "WHAT?!? all this was going on all the time?... we don't have to live like dog ****?"... at least I think.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 07-13-2006, 10:38 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
well, I'd like to see North Korea fire one of those long range missles at us, ... better tell our ships to watch out, cause yeah, they might hit a little further out in the water this time. As for Iran... there isn't too terribly much they can do. I mean, if they start too much ****, I know we could find some pretty big bombs to mess up a couple countries... hard to miss Kim Jung Il when your bomb covers 16 square miles... hopefully, we could get him to within that range, lol.

Once you get rid of Il, and open up N.K. to the world, the people there would be like "WHAT?!? all this was going on all the time?... we don't have to live like dog ****?"... at least I think.
I bet you those missels can reach some of our military bases.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:41 PM   #20
Regular

Quote:
I really dont think they would.

Reddit
Old 07-13-2006, 10:45 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I really dont think they would.
exactly, just because they CAN, doesn't mean they would. I mean, even if they could reach the US, they'd get shot down before they got here.

Old 07-13-2006, 11:05 PM   #22
Regular

At this moment they couldnt hit us. If this drags on a year or so maybe we should worry. I think we have a good chance of shooting it down should it actually exit the atmosphere and reenter on target. We can only wait till that happens to see though.

Reddit
Old 07-13-2006, 11:10 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
At this moment they couldnt hit us. If this drags on a year or so maybe we should worry. I think we have a good chance of shooting it down should it actually exit the atmosphere and reenter on target. We can only wait till that happens to see though.
our scientists said "they seem about 10 years from having long range missles"... at least to the point they could hit the US.

Old 07-13-2006, 11:11 PM   #24
Regular

I think in the next month we are going to see just how much the United States can kick *** at one time

Reddit
Old 07-13-2006, 11:16 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I think in the next month we are going to see just how much the United States can kick *** at one time
if we stop ***** footing around and USE the high powered weapons.... it's what we NEED to do... it would shut the whole world up if we used the big bombs (not the nukes... just the real bombing power). Cut off food supplies to N.K... boycott Chinese goods... kick the **** out of Iran, and end the whole thing

Old 07-14-2006, 12:33 AM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
yeah, maybe the ones still in south korea..........

Old 07-14-2006, 12:37 AM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
dude dont get me all riled up. i just get all excited when people tell me were stretched too thin, when we arent even close to the same drive as we were coming into WWII. if we want to take on the world, there is NOTHING that can stop us.

plus, our military is still 100% voulentary. i know a marine recruiter who says hes never been at the point to where he hes no longer a recruiter, but a "dotted-line-herer" cause so many already know they want to serve, theres no recruitment involved.

Old 07-14-2006, 12:38 AM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

... their long range missles failed before they would hit Japan... that makes me laugh so hard it hurts.

also, how funny would it have been if there were a real nuke on board, and it hit Japan... hahaha... how ironic, one country getting hit by EVERY nuke ever dropped by another nation on another, ... ohhh, the hilarity. Plus, it'd certainly mean Japan whopping North Korean ***.

Old 07-14-2006, 01:57 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

I meant military bases around the middle east, not the US.
Old 07-14-2006, 02:07 AM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

I'm sure China would love North Korea firing NUCLEAR weapons over them, ... especially considering how far their first ones went oh God, it hurts

Old 07-14-2006, 08:45 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

I don't find this to be a wait and see manner. Kim Jong Il is like a wannabe school ground bulley. He starts trhwoing rocks at people and can't throw hard enough. So you know what he does? He get's closer and throws them again.

He is nothing more than a asylum escapee. He should be killed immediately for his actions of fireing a long range misslie against what the world has told him. The only reason he did it was for defiance. Who knows how bold he will become before it comes down to it.
Old 07-14-2006, 09:34 AM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

wont china stand by north korea, even if it means losing the US economically speaking..if u add china to the list of enemies, things get a lot nastier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 10:02 AM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

Naw, China is like amazed and disappointed in North Korea right now. Sure, if someone was going to attack North Korea out of the blue China would help. But North Korea is screaming and *****ing, shooting missiles and China is like "DUDE WTF??"

Old 07-14-2006, 11:18 AM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

This is namby pamby bullcrap. This is no worse than anything else that has come down the pike. Most of you are to young to remember the numerous battles Israel has had going into Lebanon at the same time Iran was acting up and thew war in Afghanistan was in full swing. The N Korea thing is just them wnating attention and wanting some sort of aid for their country and sabre rattling is all N. Korea knows to do. They have absolutely no International negotiation skills.

I will worry when Russia or China's military starts to move until then BLAH BLAH BLAH the most we have to worry about now is gasoline going well past 3.00 a gallon. That is truely the suckster.
Old 07-14-2006, 12:52 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 12second5.0

It's times like these that I wish John Kerry was in office....................
12second5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar