OMG This is absolutely great MUST READ!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-25-2006, 08:49 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
OMG This is absolutely great MUST READ!!!

This is a ****ing riot. Remember I said this would go on till Hezbollah started to capitulate and it has begun when they say stuff like "We did not expect such strong reactions from Israel

All I have to say Deter your enemy by beating the crap out of them MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH

Hezbollah: We Didn't Expect Such Strong Reaction From Israel

Tuesday , July 25, 2006

BEIRUT, Lebanon — A senior Hezbollah official said Tuesday the guerrillas did not expect Israel to react so strongly to its capture of two Israeli soldiers.

Mahmoud Komati, deputy chief of the Hezbollah's political arm, also told The Associated Press that his group will not lay down arms.

His comments were the first time that a leader from the Shiite militant group has publicly suggested it miscalculated the consequences of the July 12 cross-border raid in which two Israeli soldiers were captured and three were killed.

• CountryWatch: Israel | Lebanon | Syria | Iran

"The truth is — let me say this clearly — we didn't even expect (this) response ... that (Israel) would exploit this operation for this big war against us," said Komati.

He said Hezbollah had expected "the usual, limited response" from Israel.

In the past, he said, Israeli responses to Hezbollah actions included sending commandos into Lebanon, seizing Hezbollah officials and briefly targeting specific Hezbollah strongholds in southern Lebanon.

Komati said his group had anticipated negotiations to swap the Israeli soldiers for three Lebanese held in Israeli jails, with Germany acting as a mediator as it has in past prisoner exchanges.

He said Hezbollah captured the Israeli soldiers from a military area, but charged that Israelis had taken Hezbollah leaders from their homes at night.

"The response is unjustified," Komati said. He added that the Israeli offensive was planned in advance, and Israel was only "waiting for the right time" to carry it out.

Asked about reports that Hezbollah has been firing Iranian-made missiles on Israel, Komati said: "We don't deny nor confirm. We believe where the weapons come from is irrelevant."

Hezbollah leaders previously have denied that Iran was supplying them with weapons.

Komati said Hezbollah has weapons made in various countries, including the United States, France, China and Russia.

"Some of our fighters carry M16s. So you think we buy them from America?" he asked.

Komati said Hezbollah demanded an immediate end to Israeli attacks before agreeing to negotiate and rejected a plan proposed by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during her visit to Beirut.

The plan calls for the deployment of international and Lebanese troops in southern Lebanon to prevent Hezbollah attacks on Israel before a cease-fire.

"No one can talk about politics while the fire rages, and killings occur," Komati said.

He said he didn't want to talk about the issues to be negotiated ahead of a cease-fire, including the deployment of an international force.

But he was adamant about Hezbollah's refusal to disarm because of what he said was Israeli occupation of Lebanese land, the "threat of Israeli aggression" and the Lebanese held in Israeli jails.

Old 07-25-2006, 09:36 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: OMG This is absolutely great MUST READ!!!

I say israel should keep the attacks up and show them they're sick of playing.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:43 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

I agree.. I say the US and their allies as a whole storm in and take over the middle east..

all your oil are belong to us!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2006, 10:07 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan View Post
I agree.. I say the US and their allies as a whole storm in and take over the middle east..

all your oil are belong to us!!!
x2

i know this sounds dorky of me and maybe my way of putting it is not the best way to put it but its true..

ever play a real time strategy video game? if there is an enemy near you, you have a history of mishaps, and are somewhat believed to be at equal strengths.. then you need to either A. prove your dominance by crushing them into a more managable, smaller power or completely eradicating them.

i believe same goes in this situation.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 10:19 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post
x2

i know this sounds dorky of me and maybe my way of putting it is not the best way to put it but its true..

ever play a real time strategy video game? if there is an enemy near you, you have a history of mishaps, and are somewhat believed to be at equal strengths.. then you need to either A. prove your dominance by crushing them into a more managable, smaller power or completely eradicating them.

i believe same goes in this situation.
you devide and conquer. you do what Ulysses S. Grant did in the Civil war, you basically focus your firepower on the middle of the enemy's line, drive through, and fortify your position behind you, and cut the enemy in half. two smaller enemy's are easier to wipe out than one big one. you then focus your attention on choking the weaker side from the main body till they give up,
then you own them, unless you take orders from the UN, in which case you fall back, they get their land back, and 10 years from now thisll have to happen all over again.

Israels military technology is one with our own. they have all their technology based around ground warfare, which is mostly due to the region, while we spend most of ours in air superiority, because we fight wars half a globe away.

though the future is now hazy. Israel killed UN peacekeepers(accidentally, perhaps, or maybe intentional). The US is behind Israel 100% (Condi Rice is only there to make those at washington look like they care, the US has no intention of stopping Israel, but we cant flat out say that, it would be politically incorrect), and if the UN decides to go against Israel and back Syria/Lebanon(it would figure the one time the UN takes a physical stand against anything its against Israel/US), holy **** stuff is gonna go down big time.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:17 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

I think this will continue to escalate. Israel might just finally be tired of being put upon. Hezbolla thought they would just be able to run in and take a few jabs, and get out without any consequences like they have done for decades. Israel has had enough and I think they will wipe out everthing that has opposed them or whoever will in this endeavor.

And it's about time.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:19 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Nuke south Lebanon, and leave the ungrateful lebanese-americans there.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:38 PM   #8
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
This is a ****ing riot. Remember I said this would go on till Hezbollah started to capitulate and it has begun when they say stuff like "We did not expect such strong reactions from Israel

All I have to say Deter your enemy by beating the crap out of them MUHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH

Hezbollah: We Didn't Expect Such Strong Reaction From Israel

Tuesday , July 25, 2006

BEIRUT, Lebanon — A senior Hezbollah official said Tuesday the guerrillas did not expect Israel to react so strongly to its capture of two Israeli soldiers.

Mahmoud Komati, deputy chief of the Hezbollah's political arm, also told The Associated Press that his group will not lay down arms.

His comments were the first time that a leader from the Shiite militant group has publicly suggested it miscalculated the consequences of the July 12 cross-border raid in which two Israeli soldiers were captured and three were killed.

• CountryWatch: Israel | Lebanon | Syria | Iran

"The truth is — let me say this clearly — we didn't even expect (this) response ... that (Israel) would exploit this operation for this big war against us," said Komati.

He said Hezbollah had expected "the usual, limited response" from Israel.

In the past, he said, Israeli responses to Hezbollah actions included sending commandos into Lebanon, seizing Hezbollah officials and briefly targeting specific Hezbollah strongholds in southern Lebanon.

Komati said his group had anticipated negotiations to swap the Israeli soldiers for three Lebanese held in Israeli jails, with Germany acting as a mediator as it has in past prisoner exchanges.

He said Hezbollah captured the Israeli soldiers from a military area, but charged that Israelis had taken Hezbollah leaders from their homes at night.

"The response is unjustified," Komati said. He added that the Israeli offensive was planned in advance, and Israel was only "waiting for the right time" to carry it out.

Asked about reports that Hezbollah has been firing Iranian-made missiles on Israel, Komati said: "We don't deny nor confirm. We believe where the weapons come from is irrelevant."

Hezbollah leaders previously have denied that Iran was supplying them with weapons.

Komati said Hezbollah has weapons made in various countries, including the United States, France, China and Russia.

"Some of our fighters carry M16s. So you think we buy them from America?" he asked.

Komati said Hezbollah demanded an immediate end to Israeli attacks before agreeing to negotiate and rejected a plan proposed by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice during her visit to Beirut.

The plan calls for the deployment of international and Lebanese troops in southern Lebanon to prevent Hezbollah attacks on Israel before a cease-fire.

"No one can talk about politics while the fire rages, and killings occur," Komati said.

He said he didn't want to talk about the issues to be negotiated ahead of a cease-fire, including the deployment of an international force.

But he was adamant about Hezbollah's refusal to disarm because of what he said was Israeli occupation of Lebanese land, the "threat of Israeli aggression" and the Lebanese held in Israeli jails.
Dude.... Religion and Politics Forum - Politics Forums For Real Debate needs you lol

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar