Holy ****... alabama stealerships suck! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-01-2006, 11:39 AM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Holy ****... alabama stealerships suck!

Apparently some dude bought a truck, got a good deal on it, then the dealership said it was a mistake and stole the car AFTER the guy paid for it. You can send the dealership instant messages, its pretty fun. Below is what I sent, and below that is the story. (Im amanda hugenkiss)

Heres the IM thing too: Bill Heard Chevrolet Antioch Tennessee Nashville Chevrolet dealer Nashville new car used car dealership TN

Bill Heard Chevrolet: Thank you for choosing Bill Heard Chevrolet!
Amanda Hugenkiss: Hello?
Bill Heard Chevrolet: We have notified all available agents that you are waiting. Someone will be with you momentarily.
Heather Richardson: Hello, I'm a customer relations representative, How may I help you?
Amanda Hugenkiss: I was wondering if you have an black chevy avalanches
Heather Richardson: yes
Amanda Hugenkiss: Im from kansas, and Ill be there looking for cars, I need to get an idea whats there
Amanda Hugenkiss: I also was curious if you guys would drive all the way to kansas to steal my car back after I bought it? Then maybe try to sell it again?
Heather Richardson: okay if you give me your name and# then i can have a sales manager call you
Heather Richardson: Because of privacy laws there is little we can say publicly defend ourselves, just know that you do not have the whole story.
Heather Richardson: Because of privacy laws there is little we can say publicly defend ourselves, just know that you do not have the whole story.
Amanda Hugenkiss: ahahahahahha you ****
Heather Richardson: ahah
Heather Richardson: have a good day
Amanda Hugenkiss: **** off
Heather Richardson: thank you

Quote:
NewsChannel 5 Investigates:
Dealership Doesn't Like Deal, Takes Car Back
Posted: 7/17/2006 9:55:00 PM
Updated: 7/17/2006 11:23:17 PM

Car dealers are often the butt of jokes. But one local truck buyer is not laughing about the deal that he got -- and lost. Consumer advocates say this case raises lots of questions about how a well-known auto dealer does business.

Earl Kieselhorst thought he owned a 2003 Chevy Silverado -- a truck that he bought from Bill Heard Chevrolet in Antioch.

Kieselhorst says he "paid cash for it. Made the deal. Sales manager signed off on it. Signed all the paperwork. And drove off."

He traded in his car and gave the dealer a check for $8,100.

"I have the keys," Kieselhorst tells NewsChannel 5 investigative reporter Jennifer Kraus.

But he doesn't have his truck.

Bill Heard does.

"I can't see any reason why this wouldn't be my car," he adds.

Just one day after he bought the truck, a salesman from Bill Heard called to say the dealership was having second thoughts about the deal.

He told Kieselhorst that if he wanted to keep his truck, he needed to fork over another $10,000 -- something he refused to do. After all, he says, they had a signed deal.

But the next morning, when Kieselhorst woke up, his truck was gone.

"And I was like I can't believe it," he recalls.

The dealership had come and taken it in the middle of the night.

"I've got a contract. This is a legal contract. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say."

Metro police investigated and wanted to file charges against Bill Heard for stealing the truck.

Detective Ray Paris got a statement from Bill Heard, blaming a rookie salesman for what happened and calling it a mistake. (Read the statement given to police by Bill Heard.)

"They inadvertently sold the vehicle at a lower cost than what they should have," Paris says.

Kathleen Calligan says the Better Business Bureau has received literally hundreds and hundreds of similar complaints about the Bill Heard dealership -- more complaints by far than any other auto dealer in all of Middle Tennessee.

"Not only is this an unbelievable volume of complaints, most of them are unresolved," she adds.

Calligan says that, in this day and age, dealers know exactly how much a vehicle is worth.

And if a dealership truly does make a mistake, she says they'll take the loss -- rather than call the customer and demand he make up the difference.

"There is absolutely no reason for a sale not to be final when the customer walks out of the dealership," Calligan adds.

Yet even after Bill Heard had taken back the truck, the salesman called Kieselhorst again.

"He calls me back and offers to sell it to me for $11,000 more than I paid for it," Kieselhorst recalls.

Kieselhorst said no way.

And even though he still believes he is the rightful owner of the truck, when we went looking for it at Bill Heard, we found a customer checking it out. It was for sale, the customer and a saleswoman told us.

"The whole thing has just gotten more and more ridiculous," Kieselhorst says.

And now the self-proclaimed largest Chevrolet dealership in the world is accusing Kieselhorst of "trying to pull a fast one" on them.

"This is the way this company does business," Calligan says. "They really thought they would be able to pull a fast one on their customer."

After we tried to get their side for days, Bill Heard faxed us a statement just before air time, saying that Kieselhorst "should have known" that the deal he got was too good to be true.

The company says:

"It is not reasonable or fair to expect for Bill Heard Chevrolet ... to be bound by a sale where a clear and material mistake was made, and the customer was aware that it was a mistake."

(Read Bill Heard's statement provided to NewsChannel 5.)

Kieselhort says he just thought Bill Heard was giving him the type of good deal they advertise.

As for the police investigation, the DA says this is a civil case, not a criminal case. He says Kieselhorst is free to take the dealer to court -- something he's now seriously considering.

Quote:
NewsChannel 5 Investigates:
Bill Heard Sees Consumer Complaints Nationwide
Posted: 7/25/2006 10:39:00 PM
Updated: 7/26/2006 9:13:28 AM

An exclusive NewsChannel 5 investigation first exposed how one man's deal just disappeared at Bill Heard Chevrolet. As it turns out, the company has a nationwide record of unhappy customers.

“It just blew my mind. I almost thought it was a joke in the beginning, you know. It was almost too unreal to believe,” customer Elizabeth Wilson tells NewsChannel 5 investigative reporter Jennifer Kraus.

Just two days after Wilson and her husband bought a 2005 Chevy Equinox, the dealer tried to take it away, using what Wilson called fear and intimidation.

“There was no way to get out. They surrounded my car with seven people and stood in my doorframe. Couldn't start the car. Couldn't shut the door in 97-degree weather,” Wilson recalls.

The Wilsons bought the car at the Bill Heard dealership in Huntsville, Ala.

But when she went back to get a typo on the car title fixed, she says the salesman suddenly insisted she couldn't keep the car because the former owner's deal had fallen through.

“I just laughed at them,” Wilson says.

She refused to hand over the keys. That's when, she says, the salesmen surrounded her car while another used a truck to block her in all while her 1-year-old son sat strapped in his car seat.

“I was a nervous wreck. My blood pressure, I could almost feel my blood boiling. I couldn't believe that this was happening to me, anything like this.”

Our investigation found unhappy customers just like Wilson at Bill Heard dealerships across the country.

The family-run company sells Chevys in seven states in all. Bill Heard has more than a dozen dealerships

There were literally hundreds of customer complaints against Bill Heard filed with the Better Business Bureau in the last three years.

“This is serious. This is a serious consumer issue that is out of the ordinary,” says Kathleen Calligan, with the Better Business Bureau of Middle Tennessee.

In Nashville alone, more than 100 customers have complained about the way they were treated at the dealership in Antioch.

That's far more than any other dealer.

The Better Business Bureau said many of these customers say Bill Heard tried to take back their cars, too, just like Wilson after their deal had supposedly been sealed.

“It's misleading, and it's deceptive,” Calligan said.

Attorney Barry Weathers calls Bill Heard “a cancer on the community” and says the problems reflect the company's corporate culture.

Weathers has handled more than a dozen lawsuits against the Nashville location, where he says Bill Heard employees have stolen customers' identities, used bait-and-switch schemes, falsified documents and forged customers' signatures.

“They are the worst of the worst,” Weathers says.

The company has been fined hundreds of thousands of dollars by the attorneys general in Texas, Georgia, Florida and Tennessee yet the self-proclaimed world's largest Chevy dealer claims on the its Web site that Bill Heard is “dedicated to the principles of sound business ethics" and “long-standing integrity."

“I've seen nothing to indicate that Bill Heard, the wealthy man that's in charge of all of this, has taken any steps to make his dealership a reputable dealership that wants to be fair to people,” Weathers adds.

Elizabeth Wilson says the way Bill Heard does business is no way to do business.

“How can a car company just treat people like that, innocent people? I just don't understand,” Wilson says.

Wilson finally called police from her car to get out of the dealership -- with her car.

She is now suing Bill Heard for false imprisonment.

Despite the high number of complaints, there weren't many lawsuits filed.

That's because Bill Heard tells customers they have to sign an arbitration agreement where they agree not to sue and agree to have their case heard by a company mediator.

Consumer advocates say people should know they don't have to sign such an agreement to buy a car.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2006, 11:43 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Holy ****... alabama stealerships suck!

Bill Heard has a history around here. Big time. Before it was Bill Heard, it was called Landmark Chevrolet. People called it LandShark Chevrolet for obvious reasons.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:44 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

I went to the one here in Huntsville and test drove an '05 Corvette. After I told them that I would have to think about it for a day or two they tried to force me to sign the finance paperwork. I won't ever go back there ever again.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2006, 11:45 AM   #4
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

this thread pretty good...

NASIOC - Car Stealership takes car back.

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 11:46 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

what a bunch of dumbasses, i hope someone goes to jail for that.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:48 AM   #6
RGR
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to RGR
Re: Holy crap... alabama stealerships suck!

ch*vy dealer, figures

Had a co-worker of mine's sister that sold ch*vies and she quit after about 2 weeks.
Worked her tail off to sell a new 'vette and made $50, that is FIFTY DOLLARS.
They taught here how to lie to and decieve customers and use bait-and-switch and other
devious tactics. She told them off and walked out
Old 08-01-2006, 11:50 AM   #7
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Holy crap! I drive by that place every day I should go in and say hi and tell them where I heard about them

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #8
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

lol look at this dudes convo... all the subaru guys keep asking for a legacy L, its pretty funny

Quote:
Read Yo Mammy's lines in the voice of Pedro from Napolian Dynamite . I was surprised it went this long!

yo mammy: I want legacy L.
Bill Heard Chevrolet: We have notified all available agents that you are waiting. Someone will be with you momentarily.
Stanley Cooper: really
Stanley Cooper: yo mammy
yo mammy: ye. You have Legacy L?
Stanley Cooper: you are a persistant one please call the dealership
Stanley Cooper: Our phone number is 866-305-2083. You can call me or I will call you if you prefer.
yo mammy: call stealership?
Stanley Cooper: do you have nothing better to do but be one sided opinionated?
yo mammy: I want Legacy L from Stealership.
Stanley Cooper: to bad you have to hide in cyberspace
yo mammy: Stealership have no Lagacy L? How about Silverado?
Stanley Cooper: what news creqw do you wk for
yo mammy: We at Fox News need Lagacy L or Silverado.
Stanley Cooper: then I will send this transcript to the GM there Mr Scott.
Stanley Cooper: @ aol.com
yo mammy: Is transcript similar to Silverado or Legacy L?
Stanley Cooper: dont for get you too can be investigated
Stanley Cooper: Mr hide and seek
yo mammy: Is it an option for Silverado or Legacy L? I like velour!
Stanley Cooper: call me if you are'nt afraid.I will take of you
yo mammy: Take of me? Is that come on?
Stanley Cooper: no it is a proffessional true statement
yo mammy: To bad, I like come on
Stanley Cooper: too bad for you
Stanley Cooper: mr
Stanley Cooper: i AM A MAN!
yo mammy: To bad for love. You are a man if you truly believe!
Stanley Cooper: ????
yo mammy: you ???? is mysterious like my quest for Legacy L or Silverado.
Stanley Cooper: GOOD BYE!!!!
yo mammy: Only if you have glorious eys and Legacy L or Silverado

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 11:52 AM   #9
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Holy crap! I drive by that place every day I should go in and say hi and tell them where I heard about them
Tell them you want a Legacy L

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 11:53 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

I am Latoya....

Heather Richardson: Hello, I'm a customer relations representative, How may I help you?
latoya johnson: Hi
Heather Richardson: how can i help you
latoya johnson: I was wondering if your dealership had a large selection of 1 to 2 year old used vehicles?
latoya johnson: I am from Georgia and am considering driving to your dealership to look for used cars.
Heather Richardson: there is a bill heard in georgia
latoya johnson: I live on the coast of Georgia, is that outside of Bill Heard's "Steal back from customers radius"?
latoya johnson: thanks
latoya johnson: I hope someone has fun in prison for that one.
Heather Richardson: thanks have a good day
latoya johnson: bye bye
Old 08-01-2006, 11:58 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Because of privacy laws there is little we can say publicly defend ourselves, just know that you do not have the whole story.

It looks like they have a cut and paste for that one.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:00 PM   #12
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

yup, nice little preset or something

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 12:01 PM   #13
RGR
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to RGR

haha, I got heather to cuss me

copy and paste did not work
Old 08-01-2006, 12:05 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

haha nice, thats my next goal
Old 08-01-2006, 12:06 PM   #15
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

hahaha, after i mentioned the legacy L they immediately cut me off

Quote:
5:02:53 AM]<Heather Richardson>Hello, I'm a customer relations representative, How may I help you?
[5:03:00 AM]<Mikey L>Hi I was wondering if you have a Ford division?
[5:03:52 AM]<Mikey L>Or by chance if you have any used Mustang GT's that I could possibly trade a 94 cobra in for.
[5:04:05 AM]<Heather Richardson>yes we do
[5:04:30 AM]<Mikey L>Do you have any idea what the trade in value of my 94 cobra with 85k miles on it would be?
[5:05:01 AM]<Mikey L>I was also somewhat interested in the Legacy L... have any of those?

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 12:07 PM   #16
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post

copy and paste did not work
you have to trick it... hold down control, right click, hit select all then real fast hit C while youre holding control. Itll paste if you get it in time

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 12:08 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

My Convo...my folks actually own a `05 Avalanche by the way, lol

Heather Richardson: hi
Heather Richardson: how can i help you
Clem Gotsum: Hello
Clem Gotsum: I have a question about the warranty for an `05 Avalanche
Clem Gotsum: We got it from another Bill Heard so I dont know if that makes a difference
Clem Gotsum:
Heather Richardson: u will have to call
Clem Gotsum: ok, you might still be able to then
Clem Gotsum: help I mean
Heather Richardson: i won't
Clem Gotsum: ?
Heather Richardson: what can i hel pyou with
Heather Richardson: help you with
Clem Gotsum: I guess what I'm wondering is if there is a special warranty that has to be purchased in order to prevent the dealership from taking a car back that was lawfully purchased
Clem Gotsum: If so, we didnt get that warranty I'm afraid
Heather Richardson: havea nice day
Clem Gotsum: thank you
Old 08-01-2006, 12:10 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
you have to trick it... hold down control, right click, hit select all then real fast hit C while youre holding control. Itll paste if you get it in time
Or you can do a ctrl A followed quickly by a ctrl C
Old 08-01-2006, 12:14 PM   #19
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

if you mention the subaru legacy L, youll get blacklisted and cant chat anymore

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 12:21 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

lmao.

and i think they left out a "to" in their preset statement regarding the steal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:24 PM   #21
Regular

lmao! This is great

Reddit
Old 08-01-2006, 12:37 PM   #22
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
if you mention the subaru legacy L, youll get blacklisted and cant chat anymore
Pardon the stupidity here...but what exactly is so special about a legacy L? Is it because it doesn't exist? Or is there some other reason? Sorry, subaru hasn't put a blue oval on the front yet so I am not familiar with their cars.
Old 08-01-2006, 12:43 PM   #23
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

i have never heard good things from bill heard, especially this one around here, thier used cars are crap. My mom almost bought one off of them, and I convinced her it was a bad idea. My old boss bought a 96 blazer from them, that had "never been wrecked" when you popped the hood, you could easily see that a fender had been replaced and other signs of an accident. I will never ever even set foot at bill heard.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 12:49 PM   #24
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
Pardon the stupidity here...but what exactly is so special about a legacy L? Is it because it doesn't exist? Or is there some other reason? Sorry, subaru hasn't put a blue oval on the front yet so I am not familiar with their cars.
lol i have no idea... its just funny

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 01:03 PM   #25
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

heres the 05 legacy L... its nothing special

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 01:04 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

HAHAHA, I had fun with this one

Fred McHenderstein: Hello, I recently bought a Malibu from your dealership
Heather Richardson: yeah how is that going ?
Fred McHenderstein: Good, but I was wondering, how long do I have to pay the extra $10,000? I mean, if I don't pay today, will my car be missing from my driveway tomorrow?
Fred McHenderstein: or is there like a grace period?
Fred McHenderstein: I hope the pause doesn't mean you are on your way right now!
Heather Richardson: what are you talking about
Fred McHenderstein: well, I have heard that your dealership steals cars back if the buyer doesn't pay an extra 10k after the deal has been signed
Heather Richardson: what?
Fred McHenderstein: OH ****! the tow truck is here now! call them off!
Fred McHenderstein: don't play dumb with my ms. richardson
Fred McHenderstein: me*
Heather Richardson: was your check bad
Heather Richardson: ??????????
Fred McHenderstein: no! I paid cash, cold hard cash
Fred McHenderstein: But I have recently heard on the news, that Bill Heard is stealing peoples cars if Bill Hard thinks that I got too good of a deal on my car.
Heather Richardson: then tell the toll truck people that and they will go away
Fred McHenderstein: whats a toll truck?
Heather Richardson: you said a toll truck was there
Heather Richardson: !!!!!!!!!!!
Fred McHenderstein: i said a tow truck was there
Fred McHenderstein: well, thanks for the laugh, see you later
Fred McHenderstein: Tell Earl Kieselhorst I said I'm sorry that his car got stolen by Bill Heard.
Fred McHenderstein: I will come say hi later today when I come up to the lot to shop for a Suburu Legacy L
Heather Richardson: oaky bye
Heather Richardson: fir now
Heather Richardson: i won't be here
Heather Richardson: so don't waste your time
Fred McHenderstein: damn, well, I will still come by
Fred McHenderstein: I really want a Legacy L
Heather Richardson: okay see ya legacy L that is a way cool suv
Fred McHenderstein: ITS NOT AN SUV!!!!!!
Fred McHenderstein: its a totally rad hybrid that all the girlies want to ride in.
Heather Richardson: what is the deal with legacy
Heather Richardson: not me
Fred McHenderstein: Its a panty dropper fo sho, werd up
Heather Richardson: i prefer a escalade
Fred McHenderstein: so you a gold digga?
Fred McHenderstein: you ain't leaving with no broke da broke?
Heather Richardson: what??????
Fred McHenderstein: its a song by Kanye West
Fred McHenderstein: I know, I don't like him either, but the lyrics are relevant
Heather Richardson: yeah no! i am a gold digger
Fred McHenderstein: that sucks! I would never be willing to give up true love for money.
Fred McHenderstein: but then again, my dealership isn't going to shut down due to its thousands of complaints to the BBB
Heather Richardson: it is a good thing that it is not my dealership then ! huh?
Fred McHenderstein: and you know, that whole "we stole our customers car thing", thats just not good puplicity if you ask me, but what do I know
Fred McHenderstein: thats true, you will probably find another job easily
Heather Richardson: what are you talking about
Fred McHenderstein: well, I gotta bounce
Heather Richardson: me too have a nice day
Heather Richardson: try not to bug us please
Fred McHenderstein: catch you on the flip side, have my Legacy L waiting in the lot with the dubs all cleaned and shiney so I can roll down the strip and pick up some fine hunnies!
Fred McHenderstein: no problem, lata playa
Old 08-01-2006, 01:12 PM   #27
Regular

Reddit
Old 08-01-2006, 01:13 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

man somone should torch that dealerships ***

maybe in gasoline on the asphalt write LEGACY L or "ceiling cat watches you screw people over"

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:24 PM   #29
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

i dont think thats a good idea...

id prefer to flood their IM for a year over burning the building down

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 01:46 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
id prefer to flood their IM for a year over burning the building down
werd, I have been laughing all day long about it, but they are ignoring me now
Old 08-01-2006, 01:55 PM   #31
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 02:02 PM   #32
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

bhahahahahahahah

Quote:
Hank Hill: I was looking to purcahse a used car that gets good gas mileage, what do you recommend?
Elizabeth Wilton: Well depends on what you are looking for
Hank Hill: well, I would prefer something with 4 doors, having small children and all, but it isn't necessary i guess
Elizabeth Wilton: We have the Aveo that is really good on gas mileage
Elizabeth Wilton: I know the cobalt is pretty good also
Elizabeth Wilton: They both come in 4 dooors
Hank Hill: how much room does that aveo have, i have seen many commercials for them and they seem to be quite small
Elizabeth Wilton: Actually I took a test drive in one and I was surprised at how roomie they really are on the inside
Elizabeth Wilton: I am 5'7 and I really didn't feel crampped
Elizabeth Wilton: And My kids were ridding in the back seat and they seemed ok too
Hank Hill: wow, that is surprising
Hank Hill: well, I am about 6'5", how do you think I would fit, especially headroom
Elizabeth Wilton: We have a sales man who has one and he is 6'5 280lbs he says that it has more headroom than our other cars
Elizabeth Wilton: He said to tell you to come down and he will take you on the test drive to show you
Hank Hill: really, that is extremely impressive
Elizabeth Wilton: So how many kids did you say you had?
Hank Hill: 2, with a third on the way
Elizabeth Wilton: Bless your heart
Elizabeth Wilton: So what can I do to get you to set up a time to come down and take a look?
Hank Hill: well, I would like to talk to you about a couple other vehicles, as it isn't very easy to schedule time to get in for test drives for me
Elizabeth Wilton: Well why don't you give me your anme and number and I can have that salesman i was telling you about give you a call and he can answer all of your questions
Hank Hill: actually I would prefer to continue this conversation here, I have a severe cold, shouldn't be talking to much, doctors orders, thats actually the only reason I am using the messaging here, I normally hate these types of things
Elizabeth Wilton: Ok I can do my best to answer your questions
Elizabeth Wilton: What other cars are you looking for?
Hank Hill: well, I have been toying with the idea of a new car for the past few months, and I really like the mercury marauder, and while it will support my extremely large frame quite nicely, as well as the kids, it has a large displacement v-8 motor, so gas mileage is probably terrible at best
Hank Hill: I was wondering if there is anything nearly as spacious and comfortable as a car like that, but maybe with a smaller engine, or a large engine that gets good gas mileage
Elizabeth Wilton: Yes I would say that I drive a dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 8cylinder and The gas milage is killing me
Hank Hill: yeah, and obviously with more children on the way, that is the last thing I need
Elizabeth Wilton: Have you thought about an impala Or a malibu?
Hank Hill: I felt that the subaru legacy GT would fit my needs, but unfortunately the options packages that they offer leave me without the things I need, unless I order a bunch of stuff that I absolutely do not want, like a sunroof
Elizabeth Wilton: Well are you intrested in any of the others I mentioned?
Hank Hill: well, how would the impala or malibu compare to the cars I mentioned in front and rear hip room
Hank Hill: I have, what my oldest daughter calls "junk in the trunk" so a car with wider seats would be most comfortable for me
Elizabeth Wilton: Well I am not quiet sure but If our sales man who is 280 lbs fit fine in the aveo then the others would be just fine too considering that they are bigger cars thatn the aveo
Hank Hill: well, that is the problem I had, I am extremely picky about my cars when I go shopping, which I feel is right, because its a big purchase, but even though everyone makes fun of me for it, I really like to know how much hip room, and other small details like that, but I guess since he fit in the aveo, I should probably fit in a malibu or impala
Elizabeth Wilton: I would think so
Hank Hill: now that it has been pretty much narrowed down to those two cars, which one would you recommed between those two, since I am not very well versed in modern cars
Hank Hill: honestly, my current car is a 1979 cadillac, and the only reason I want to get rid of that is because it won't even fit in my garage, I tried to make a model out of clay to figure out how it would fit, but its impossible, can you believe that, I buy a house, and I don't even try to get the car in the garage
Elizabeth Wilton: Well you would be amazed at how many people don't use thier garages for thier cars
Hank Hill: I know, but it just seems silly to me, a world renowned karate master, with 3 black belts, a master at my craft if you will, that I could overlook something like that, i mean, the car is priceless, it is in absolutely flawless condition
Hank Hill: I mean, they call me the diabolical one, how diabolical can I be with bird **** on my windows, you know
Elizabeth Wilton: So when do you think you would like to come down and take a look?
Hank Hill: well, I don't know, I am going to be in china for about the next week or so, but what times could I come in after that
Elizabeth Wilton: We are open from 9-9 monday thru saturday and 11-7 sunday
Hank Hill: oh, wait just a second, I was just looking on a car review site, and they highly recommended the subaru legacy L, particualarly the 2000 model, do you have any of those in stock, or could you get one for me to test drive??
Elizabeth Wilton: I am not sure but as I said before if you give me your name and number I will have a manager call you with the information
Hank Hill: well, here, maybe you can take a look and see if this is a car that you would think might fit my needs, www.lemonparty.***
Elizabeth Wilton: We are not able to access the web from here
Hank Hill: oh, really, I didn't know that
Hank Hill: how exactly are you talking to me then, is there just like a little typewriter or something
Elizabeth Wilton: no we have only certin websites we can access
Hank Hill: oh, like what, maybe we can work around this, I really want you to see this review
Hank Hill: I think it is the car for me, but I am not good at buying cars, everything looks good to me, and I need and experts opinion
Elizabeth Wilton: I reall don't have time to be surfing the web
Hank Hill: well, do you get comission on sales?
Hank Hill: I cna make it worth your while if you help me out, I don't like dealing with high pressure sales people, and you seem like a nice person

Connection closed

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #33
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

I LOL'd at this too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by psychoskip
Jose Ramirez: hallo?
Katie Parker: Hello, How may I help you?
Jose Ramirez: Hablas espanol?
Katie Parker: Se
Jose Ramirez: GREAT! I was inquiring on a purchase of a 2007 Silverado
Katie Parker: Ok
Jose Ramirez: Now if i have a trade in, would you accept cash?
Katie Parker: Yes.
Jose Ramirez: And i wont get a call after its stolen demanding more money?
Katie Parker: Doing this will get you in trouble
Jose Ramirez: Its ok, i was looking into that Subaru legacy ive been hearing about. Have you taken it off any sweet jumps?
Katie Parker: This will get you into trouble
Jose Ramirez: Que?

----- disconnected

I like toys
Old 08-01-2006, 02:07 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

haha, was that you?
Old 08-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #35
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

nah these are all from that scooby site

another:

Quote:

Dolf Kitzgaard: I am interested in purchasing a Chevy Aveo, do you have any in stock?

Heather Richardson: yes we do they ar egood on gas

Dolf Kitzgaard: That is what I have heard...that's a good thing considering recent gas prices.

Heather Richardson: yes would you like to come in and see some of them we have quite a few of them

Dolf Kitzgaard: Yes, that sounds like a good idea.

Heather Richardson: when would you like to come down and what is your name and #

Dolf Kitzgaard: I'll just put on my wizard hat and robe and drive my Legacy L down to your location and check out what you have

Heather Richardson: have a nice day

Dolf Kitzgaard: Cya Sweet tits!

I like toys

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Tags
alabama