What does it mean... - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-10-2010, 08:52 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Re: What does it mean...

Well I've been single for the past week and a half but we've been hanging out like we were still together but today she didn't talk to me at all I texted her and she wouldn't really say much so idk. I'm gonna go back to my apartment for the rest of the week down where I go to school drink a lot of beer and smoke a lot of camel lights maybe she'll miss me or something and realize what she's giving up.
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2010, 08:57 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by upton7 View Post
Well I've been single for the past week and a half but we've been hanging out like we were still together but today she didn't talk to me at all I texted her and she wouldn't really say much so idk. I'm gonna go back to my apartment for the rest of the week down where I go to school drink a lot of beer and smoke a lot of camel lights maybe she'll miss me or something and realize what she's giving up.
if you wish to discuss this further with me... feel free. It's all a mind game man. Don't let her play you. Don't be her *****. Now I'll lay this out there very clear for you...

You can be her crutch and let her ease her way "off" you (it's sort of like an addiction) or you can go No Contact and make it really hard on her to the point she might actually question the break up. But, while you hold out hope, thinking that as long as you keep talking to her, she'll come around... she's secretly getting over you so she can move on without the heart break.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

I'm thinking about just going down to school and going to the bars FOR THE FIRST TIME since i've been there stop contact and we might go out saturday cuz i really want to see ironman 2 RD Jr. is the **** and hopefully she'll realize what she wants if not I might be moving away next school year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
I'm thinking about just going down to school and going to the bars FOR THE FIRST TIME since i've been there stop contact and we might go out saturday cuz i really want to see ironman 2 RD Jr. is the **** and hopefully she'll realize what she wants if not I might be moving away next school year.
you have to quit focusing on her. This is about you!... and quit being so nice to her.

Remember this... she rejected you. She said "you're not good enough to be my bf"... but at the same time, she wants to keep you around so the break up isn't so hard for her.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 05-10-2010, 09:40 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

I won't quit being nice to her I love her. She didn't really "dump" me. Here's the deal I didn't really want to tell this and I know what everyone is going to say. When I was a senior in high school 2 years ago me and her started dating she was a freshman she is more mature than all the girls in my grade I kinda knew her already because a built a house for her parents and remodeled the resturant they own. She fell in love with me after 5 months I told her I didn't know what love is. I was still upset about the girl before her. about a month later I told her i loved her and I meant it we live in a tiny *** town of 5,000 people there is no getting away from this. I went to college the next year about 2 hours away I went down monday morning stayed with a friend until I came back wednesday at this point she called me and texted me all the time I was kinda like eehhh ok summer came we had alot of fun the the next school year came around and I got an apartment stayed there from sunday night to thursday night then came back home to see her then after a while I became the one crazy over her i texted and called her more often then she did me. We eventually broke up for 3 days then got back together a couple months later this all happened. Yes i'm aware she is young she is a junior and I'm a college drop out (yea i dropped out so I could see her more) she said she didn't know if she could see being with me the rest of her life even though I never mentioned anything like that I guess since she is getting ready to be a senoir and has been in a relationship all through high school she wants to be single her last year or sumtin. I really don't see her liking any guys at her school they are all dip****s. her family really likes me I still go to her sisters house to drink with her and her boyfriend. Its just sometimes when I'm busy like building something or working on the 350 I'm fine but when I go to bed or am just sittin here thats when i feel the lonliest I don't really have anyone to talk to. Sadly you guys are my closest friends of the past year (no offense) agghhhh just had to let all that out
Old 05-10-2010, 10:12 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
... Yes i'm aware she is young she is a junior and I'm a college drop out (yea i dropped out so I could see her more) ...
sir... you have to get your priorities in line.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #42
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
sir... you have to get your priorities in line.
No ****.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:31 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

It's worth noting, I thought for a month or so about taking a break between my Master's and PhD... however, life has a way of showing you if you take care of yourself, it all tends to work out for you. Her and I broke up, we're back to talking now, but I also have 5 other girls that are more than willing to take her place. It's also worth noting I would've never given up a degree for a girl. If someone I was dating dropped out of school so they could see me more, I would probably dump them for being ****ing retarded.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

I lost interest in my major and also wasn't doing well.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:49 PM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I lost interest in my major and also wasn't doing well.
That is not what you just said in your previous reply. Don't come on here all sappy and saying how dedicated you are to this girl. She has clearly rejected you and sees no further value in you as a bf. Continue treating her like a princess while she gets over you and moves on to blowing some other guy. You are her Plan B. You are her bandaid until she finds the next guy. You can either accept this position, or reject it and make her realize you aren't an option she can pick up whenever she wants.

Old 05-10-2010, 10:53 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
if you wish to discuss this further with me... feel free. It's all a mind game man. Don't let her play you. Don't be her *****. Now I'll lay this out there very clear for you...

You can be her crutch and let her ease her way "off" you (it's sort of like an addiction) or you can go No Contact and make it really hard on her to the point she might actually question the break up. But, while you hold out hope, thinking that as long as you keep talking to her, she'll come around... she's secretly getting over you so she can move on without the heart break.
I was hoping you would chime in

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Well those added to why I also did. But if I stop talking to her won't she evetually forget about me? If that is so she'll never come back.
Old 05-10-2010, 10:58 PM   #48
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:00 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
I was hoping you would chime in
I don't tend to wear gloves any more when I deal with this stuff.
Quote:
Well those added to why I also did. But if I stop talking to her won't she evetually forget about me? If that is so she'll never come back.
don't be stupid. Will you "eventually forget about her"? Why would you think she'd just forget about you? I didn't talk to my ex for like 3 months. She went ****ing crazy, spraying my cologne on her pillow and everything to help her sleep at night. She was sure I had moved on and was seeing other people, which got her pretty down. Then, we started talking... next thing you know, we've met up twice, slept together, she says she still loves me. But, she also says "though she knows all the signs are there for her to be with me (she says she knows the break up was a mistake)... she just can't yet"... so, that means I get to continue with my life and if I wish to see another girl or sleep with her, I can. Where is the down side?

Old 05-10-2010, 11:19 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

I think i'm gonna take your guys' advice and start going out drinkin with some friends but I don't think i'm ready to do stuff with other girls but I may flirt or sumtin to make her "jealous" or think. Thank you.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:37 PM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I think i'm gonna take your guys' advice and start going out drinkin with some friends but I don't think i'm ready to do stuff with other girls but I may flirt or sumtin to make her "jealous" or think. Thank you.
you really want to play that game? She can go out and get as much dick as she wants, whenever she wants. I would suggest not playing the jealous card.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

So I should just stop comunication what do you suggest? Just talk a little bit?
Old 05-10-2010, 11:55 PM   #53
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
So I should just stop comunication what do you suggest? Just talk a little bit?
I would say something along the lines of the fact that being friends right now isn't exactly fair to you because you still have feelings for her and it drags those feelings out. That you need time to absorb and accept the break up and move on with your life. Something like that. Remember, we want what we can't have.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:16 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

I know what your saying broshphine but I'm trying to get her back and I think i can. I really druink right nowand have jack daniles and ntural light goi n on I want to text her really bad but I know thats a bad IdEA should I justiln keep drinknin or should i just keep drinkin g thin see what hapins tomroorow?
Old 05-11-2010, 05:57 AM   #55
Road Trip!

Region: Kentucky
Send a message via MSN to 19Delta

Drunk dialing is a no no. Mr. Beaner speaks the truth; it's easier just to cease all communications with this female until she contacts you. If she doesn't contact you, then you know it's def. time to move on. Also, if you have facebook/myspace, don't let her know that it really bothers you, because that'l only cause you more problems. Put on your plastic smile and let her think everything is superb. Anyway, think about it man: you drive a GT. Think of how much *** you could pull in that thing.
19Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 06:40 AM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

drunk dialing, while always a good idea at the time, is never productive. i could have saved a lot of friendships with exgfs if i never drunk dialed them lol.

basically they always start out with me being sweet, them getting annoyed that im calling them drunk and/or bringing up relationship stuff, and then me being brutally honest and insulting them before a hangup.

it would be best just to avoid drunk dialing altogether lol. ive never heard it save anyone's relationship before.

basically you just need to move the **** on. play video games. drink with friends. work on the car. delete her off your AIM/GCHAT/whatever people use nowadays. just dont talk/stalk her. if she wants to talk with you, she will... just dont initiate it.

its not about making her jealous and/or getting her to want you again. this is about you moving on and realizing that there is life/girls beyond this one. and if she comes back in that process, so be it. i guarantee close to every guy on here has been with "that girl" in their past. one they thought/were forcing to be that special one that they swore to love forever and ever in some sort of young adult romantic delusion. guess what, we are all giving you advice telling you to forget about it because it didnt work out for any of us either and we all went through the same thing lol. like i said in a previous post, 500 days of summer is a movie about it. yes, its so common they made a movie about it. we know its hard, just try to get your mind off her and onto your life again.

there is a girl out there for you. i went through similar BS years back, but right now i found myself a girl who wouldnt let me go even if my corpse was being carried away by zombies. ask yourself the same thing. because if she wouldnt give two squirts of piss that you were being attacked by zombies, then she isnt the one. (i watched shaun of the dead and zombieland last weekend so this is the first metaphor that came to mind lol)

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:20 AM   #57
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I know what your saying broshphine but I'm trying to get her back and I think i can. I really druink right nowand have jack daniles and ntural light goi n on I want to text her really bad but I know thats a bad IdEA should I justiln keep drinknin or should i just keep drinkin g thin see what hapins tomroorow?
Yeah, let's not do any of that. I'm going to put this out there right now. You want her back but all you can do right now is push her away. She has to come back on her own. You can't talk her into it, and if you do it'll just be a manipulation that won't last anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Delta View Post
Drunk dialing is a no no. Mr. Beaner speaks the truth; it's easier just to cease all communications with this female until she contacts you. If she doesn't contact you, then you know it's def. time to move on. Also, if you have facebook/myspace, don't let her know that it really bothers you, because that'l only cause you more problems. Put on your plastic smile and let her think everything is superb. Anyway, think about it man: you drive a GT. Think of how much *** you could pull in that thing.
It's true... It's almost unfair
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post
drunk dialing, while always a good idea at the time, is never productive. i could have saved a lot of friendships with exgfs if i never drunk dialed them lol.

basically they always start out with me being sweet, them getting annoyed that im calling them drunk and/or bringing up relationship stuff, and then me being brutally honest and insulting them before a hangup.

it would be best just to avoid drunk dialing altogether lol. ive never heard it save anyone's relationship before.

basically you just need to move the **** on. play video games. drink with friends. work on the car. delete her off your AIM/GCHAT/whatever people use nowadays. just dont talk/stalk her. if she wants to talk with you, she will... just dont initiate it.

its not about making her jealous and/or getting her to want you again. this is about you moving on and realizing that there is life/girls beyond this one. and if she comes back in that process, so be it. i guarantee close to every guy on here has been with "that girl" in their past. one they thought/were forcing to be that special one that they swore to love forever and ever in some sort of young adult romantic delusion. guess what, we are all giving you advice telling you to forget about it because it didnt work out for any of us either and we all went through the same thing lol. like i said in a previous post, 500 days of summer is a movie about it. yes, its so common they made a movie about it. we know its hard, just try to get your mind off her and onto your life again.

there is a girl out there for you. i went through similar BS years back, but right now i found myself a girl who wouldnt let me go even if my corpse was being carried away by zombies. ask yourself the same thing. because if she wouldnt give two squirts of piss that you were being attacked by zombies, then she isnt the one. (i watched shaun of the dead and zombieland last weekend so this is the first metaphor that came to mind lol)
In the defense of drunk dialing... after 3 months of no contact, I managed to ship a call to my ex at like 4 am but realized what I was doing and hung up before an answer. That spurred some initiation of talk on her part... but there was 3 months of no contact first.

Old 05-11-2010, 02:08 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

I'm definatly glad I didn't call still hungover I think I'm gonna go to my apartment and eat pizza with tabasco sauce drink some beer and watch that movie he suggested. One question she still text me some but normally its when she goes to bed what should I do talk to her or just ignore them?
Old 05-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #59
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Here is my suggestion. MAN THE **** UP.
The End.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 02:23 PM   #60
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Here is my suggestion. MAN THE **** UP.
The End.
+1, I can't believe this thread is still going....move on, cut the strings, get over it, there are many more fish out there.
Old 05-11-2010, 02:41 PM   #61
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

get some self esteem, or do you think she is the best thing you will ever have a chance at getting???? try to find a woman that is just getting done with college, or is in college AND getting a degree that will actually be useful and make good money.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
+1, I can't believe this thread is still going....move on, cut the strings, get over it, there are many more fish out there.
and with enough alcohol, you can **** many of them

Old 05-11-2010, 04:15 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

if you don' like the thread don't click on the link
Old 05-11-2010, 05:09 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Yah to be honest, you have to man up and be an *******. Not to sound like a dick, but that's really what it takes. Girls like that to a point. A guy that's too soft and emotional 24/7 gets old to them and that's when they start to take advantage of you. They realize you'll bend over backwards at their calling and then they just rape you financially and emotionally.

I'd cut ties with this chick completely, today, right now. If she contacts you a 3 weeks, a month, a year from now, then consider contact again...but I'm sure you'll find someone else by then.

It's simple as **** man, she just wasn't the one...it sucks, but that's life...as said, go out with some buddies, have a good time, meet some girs, tap that *** in back of your GT and enjoy

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

Old 05-11-2010, 05:17 PM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

It's true, nothing feels as good as tagging some strange in the back seat

Old 05-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #66
Registered Member
Regular

but i'm pretty sure she's gonna text me again tonight at some point if not tonight definatly tomorrow should I not respond to her text/call
Old 05-11-2010, 06:27 PM   #67
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
but i'm pretty sure she's gonna text me again tonight at some point if not tonight definatly tomorrow should I not respond to her text/call
I suppose it depends what she says. Though you can't be there for her whenever she wants you. There is no "fear of loss" associated with you. She knows if she snaps her fingers you'll come running

Old 05-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular

Yah definitely ignore it...she'll wonder for a minute then go on with whatever she's doing...she'll try again the next day or within a few days. Wether she does try to contact you and depending on what she says will tell you how she feels, unless she's a hardcore playa and is still trying to work you.

This is your chance to turn it around on her. Her reaction to you ignoring her calls/texts a couple times will tell you a lot.

Old 05-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

KK tomorrow i'm gonna ignore all of her texts
Old 05-12-2010, 12:40 PM   #70
n8r
Legacy Member