Aug 22 - WWIII? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-24-2006, 01:50 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Send a message via MSN to rydog
Re: Aug 22 - WWIII?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
ESADMF
LMFAO:worship:

97 V6-GT40 turbo-42#rs-BA2800 MAF-4.10's & tlok-254rwhp-369rwtq
Turbo'd by-TMA Turbo(http://www.tmaturbo.com/)
Tuned by-Dyno Tuned Performance(http://www.dtpracing.com/)
rydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2006, 02:07 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Nice One

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:23 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
ESADMF
?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2006, 02:41 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Send a message via MSN to rydog

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
?
Eat Sh** and Die muthafu**er

look anything up here
E-lusion - Internet

97 V6-GT40 turbo-42#rs-BA2800 MAF-4.10's & tlok-254rwhp-369rwtq
Turbo'd by-TMA Turbo(http://www.tmaturbo.com/)
Tuned by-Dyno Tuned Performance(http://www.dtpracing.com/)
rydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:55 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydog View Post
Eat Sh** and Die muthafu**er

look anything up here
E-lusion - Internet
Been using that one since middle school lol
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:44 AM   #41
Road Trip!

Region: Arizona

Well Herbstang, Thanks For The Laugh Your Post #34, Mr. Yank Yank. Honestly I Thought It Was Cute & Laughed. I Do Have Extreme Hate For War, But I Can Still Laugh At Simple Humor. Even Though You Did Not Mean It That Way.

Peace!!,love,respect.
Iam Out

James Denton
JAMES DENTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 12:03 PM   #42
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMES DENTON View Post
Well Herbstang, Thanks For The Laugh Your Post #34, Mr. Yank Yank. Honestly I Thought It Was Cute & Laughed. I Do Have Extreme Hate For War, But I Can Still Laugh At Simple Humor. Even Though You Did Not Mean It That Way.

Peace!!,love,respect.
Iam Out

James Denton
So, you basically make a statement that we are all simpletons, but you never come back and state why we are simpletons or try and prove anyone about any of your statements? Seriously, if you aren't going to try and back yourself up with facts of any kind, just STFU and move on...
Old 08-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #43
Road Trip!

Smurfin
Why The **** Should I, ---- ---. If I Did, It Would Be Profound
Enlightenment For Those Of You Who Absolutely Do Not Deserve The The Profound Knowledge. Especially After Attacking Someone Who Does Not Advocate War. It Could Of Been Just A Simple Disagreement, But Some Of You Made It Ugly, & Some Of You Got Stung. Hater's Shall Die A Long Miserable Death. I Am Not Calling Any Of You Hater's, That Must Be Understood!!!!!!!.

Delete Your Tunnel Vision Life, Open Your Mind, & Use Your Brain!!!, You Will Prosper Far More Than You Can Currently Imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Just Because I Do Not Advocate War, Does Not Mean That Some Of Them, Very Few Of Them Were Not Needed. You Have To Get To The Mule Director's, You Have To Exterminate The ****ing Nest Like Cockroache's!!!!!!. God, If You Do Not Understand That, God Bless Your Blind Life, & May He Watch Over You Like A Lost Precious Soul, Seriously!!!.

Peace!!!!!!!, Love!!!!!!!!!,respect!!!!!!!!.
Iam Out

James Denton
Old 08-26-2006, 06:58 PM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Smurfin
Enlightenment For Those Of You Who Absolutely Do Not Deserve The The Profound Knowledge. Especially After Attacking Someone Who Does Not Advocate War. It Could Of Been Just A Simple Disagreement, But Some Of You Made It Ugly, & Some Of You Got Stung. Hater's Shall Die A Long Miserable Death. I Am Not Calling Any Of You Hater's, That Must Be Understood!!!!!!!.

Delete Your Tunnel Vision Life, Open Your Mind, & Use Your Brain!!!, You Will Prosper Far More Than You Can Currently Imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Just Because I Do Not Advocate War, Does Not Mean That Some Of Them, Very Few Of Them Were Not Needed. You Have To Get To The Mule Director's, You Have To Exterminate The ****ing Nest Like Cockroache's!!!!!!. God, If You Do Not Understand That, God Bless Your Blind Life, & May He Watch Over You Like A Lost Precious Sole, Seriously!!!.

Iam Out

James Denton
I've done my fair share of drugs in my time: DXM, Lady Salvia, more marijuana than I can even remember... yet you still do not make sense to me. I am truly amazed.

By the way, I don't know why God would watch over me like the the lost precious bottom of a shoe. I kinda hope he doesn't. Because really? Who gives a **** about the bottom of a shoe?

PS. I am on my way to the Mule Directors And I Brought Plenty Of Raid. Those Cockroaches Don't Stand A ****in' Chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS #2. Despite All The Wasps, My Wounds Are Healing Quickly. Thanks For Your Concern. --- --.-...--.. ..-.

Peace!!! Love!!!!! Respect!!!!!! Titties!!!!!!!! Beer!!!!!!!!!!! Iam out too, also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 07:34 PM   #45
Road Trip!

Bblunt302
My Bad, I Suck At Keying, Your Post #44, Thanks, Actually Kinda Funny. But I Did Get Your Point, Loud & Clear. Some People Are Not Nice. That Was Not Your Point, My Point.

Peace,love,respect.
Iam Out

James Denton
Old 08-26-2006, 07:39 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy

So you have two points, and I only have half of one. I guess you win...

I'm going to go fling myself off the tallest building in town in an attempt to make things right with God. I'll miss you guys.

Scary stuff.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:09 PM   #47
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Smurfin

Just Because I Do Not Advocate War, Does Not Mean That Some Of Them, Very Few Of Them Were Not Needed. You Have To Get To The Mule Director's, You Have To Exterminate The ****ing Nest Like Cockroache's!!!!!!. God, If You Do Not Understand That, God Bless Your Blind Life, & May He Watch Over You Like A Lost Precious Soul, Seriously!!!.

Iam Out

James Denton
So now you are the deciding force that determines who is and isn't worthy of knowledge? Isn't it the duty of those with knowledge to share it in order to elighten others to the truth?

I still say, if you can't state anything to back up the **** you spew, just shut the **** up and move on. The purpose of this forum is to share knowledge amoungst its members, if you are not here for that purpose, then move on.

Since you seem to be the elightened one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMES DENTON
Too Many Simple Minds In This World, They Just Do Not Understand The Machine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. There Are Few People In This World That Can Fathom That. I Will Not Explain To A Bunch Of Simpletons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
...put up or shut the **** up.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:21 PM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

Wow this thread reeks of ignorance.

and before you even reply agreeing with me James, I am talking about you.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 09:02 PM   #49
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Dude, James, you sound like a long fortune cookie written buy an inbred korean with torrets and downs. WTF dude?
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:02 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Dude, James, you sound like a long fortune cookie written buy an inbred korean with torrets and downs. WTF dude?
rotflmao
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 11:24 PM   #51
Road Trip!

Reply To All Who Were Bothered. I Did Not Start The Ugly Responses To The WORLD WAR 3 THREAD I Just Made It Sting FOR SOME OF YOU WHO WERE EASY TARGETS.

The Worst Thing Known To Human Kind Is The Reason To Go To War, & War Itself. Most People Just Do Not Fathom, What Is Truely Behind Modern War.

Stop The Hate, Your Life Will Be Alot Better.

N8r,
How Ugly, Inbred Korean, Such Shame!. Get A Life.

Seph,
How Can I Be Ignorant, I Understand The Machine, That Is What Iam Talking About. That Is What Has Stung Some You. Yes Iam Ignorant & So Is Every Human On This Planet. Simple Fact Of Not Knowing, Lacking Knowledge Of Whatever It May Be. I Did Not Know You Were God & Knew It All. Some People Confuse Ignorance With Stupidity.

I Just Have Severe Hate For What Is Truely Behind War!!!!. My Bad, Get Over It.

Peace,love,respect.
Iam Out

James Denton

One More Thing, I Did Not Start This WORLD WAR 3 THREAD!!, & Listen To Some Of The Lyrics, Your Knowledge Of The Machine Should Blossom From That, God If You Dont Get That!.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:42 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
One More Thing, I Did Not Start This WORLD WAR 3 THREAD!!, & Listen To Some Of The Lyrics, Your Knowledge Of The Machine Should Blossom From That, God If You Dont Get That!.
What lyrics? What machine? What God? I just **** myself. Will you help me clean it up? Surely you will since you are so enlightened by the Grace of God? I did not start this thread either, yet I am caught up in it? Huh? What? Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled? That's right, they do.

I saw The Machine one time. I looked him/her/it straight in the eye. You know what its reply was? It said this: "Be fruitful and multiply." All I could do was agree. So after this, I probably ****ed at least 50+ strippers. Maybe more. They all said the same thing... your dick makes me feel alive. I truly believed this. Until I saw a sign on the seventh day of the autumn moon. And it said unto me this, "Do not spill your seed into the belly of the prostitute. For it is better that your seed fall upon the dust of the Earth than in the belly of a whore." I believed this for a long time.

Thankfully your posts have given me a new perspective on life. I shall fight The Machine. I shall make it my *****. And in this, I shall fall in the glory of the Lord and Saviour. Praise be unto ye, James Denton, leader of men and light to my way. I shall forever follow ye in the path of the Lord, Amen.

Peace, Love, Respect!

PS. Fetch me the Spirit, the Son, and the Father. Tell them their Pillar of Faith has Ascended.

Scary stuff.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:50 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

This thread is a trip.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:24 AM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Seph,
How Can I Be Ignorant, I Understand The Machine, That Is What Iam Talking About. That Is What Has Stung Some You. Yes Iam Ignorant & So Is Every Human On This Planet. Simple Fact Of Not Knowing, Lacking Knowledge Of Whatever It May Be. I Did Not Know You Were God & Knew It All. Some People Confuse Ignorance With Stupidity.
Did I say I was God and knew it all? Any other words you wanna put in my mouth? It's even funnier when people abuse the word ignorance. I can agree to when peace can be made, and I can agree to when war should be made. If a country allows terrorism, supports them, pays for everything they need, and fully know they will attack/kill innocent people.. then I believe they should be delt with accordingly.

Explain to me, how does sitting down and talking with them do anything? Because over the past week, the UN has talked with Iran about it's nuclear plans. They talked for weeks, and you know what they did? They ignored the UN and is now going off and doing what they want. So at this point, should we write them a nasty letter as they continue developing a nuclear missile? Or should we stop them before they complete it and give out instructions on how to make them on the black market?

It's like a bully at school. If he's harassing you, do you try to reason with him? If you did and he doesn't care what you think, then what do you do? Take action. Teacher, parent, principal takes action and brings them punishment for being a jerk.

This is the same situation, just in a larger scale. If you can't understand how this all works, and how war must be an option in this day today.. then your ignorance can be most definitely confused with stupidity.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Old 08-27-2006, 04:50 AM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
Stop The Hate, Your Life Will Be Alot Better.
tell that to the people who hate us with every fiber of their being, who will stop at nothing to see our civilization fall.

tell that to the loved ones of the innocent who died during 9/11 because of the hatred and jealousy of a few.

Quote:
The Worst Thing Known To Human Kind Is The Reason To Go To War, & War Itself. Most People Just Do Not Fathom, What Is Truely Behind Modern War.
you do not fathom what is behind modern war, because you have not experienced modern war but from the confines of your safe room behind your little TV in your little safe urban life.

behind every war is a reason, be it a struggle for freedom, a revolution of the masses, a stuggle for resources, politcal power, etc.

the very same freedoms you have taken for granted are prime reasons we have gone to war.

do you forget the american revolution? that was a war to free america from the brittish. had that war not happened, you would be brittish and wed all be drinking tea and eating crumpets, not drinking coffee and eating burgers.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness"

do you forged the civil war? Reason: to rid the south of slavery.

do you forget world war 1? yeah cause i just did. bacardi and dr pepper will do that to me sometimes, maybe ill come back to this war later. all i remember is it was over some place called the balkans. america stayed out of this one if i remember, as at this point we still had nothing close to a army or navy. the gulf of tonkin incident would change that. or mabye im thinking of something else.

Do you forger WW2(european theatre)? Reason: we fought alongside europe and russia to prevent germany from taking over. you can thank that war by knowing you still speak and read english, and have brown hair and brown eyes.

Do you forget WW2(pacific theatre)? we fought the japanese away from trying to land on american soil. reason: japan saw the US as the only world power left after the dust settled in germany.

then there are a few useless wars that america just fights because were the only nation that can, and im goddamn proud of it.

the War on Terror has the reason built right into the title for the idiots of america who seem to forget 9/11. reason: umm, rid the world of terrorists, nuff said. first off, i have nothing against the middle eastern culture. i do, however, take it personal when a entire "cult" as you will, is based around the destruction of MY culture.

i dont like it when you bomb the innocent peope of my nation just out of jealousy that i can jet ski and wakeboard and snow ski and do whatever i want whenever i want and however i want. hell mr. taliban, you can do it too if you got your **** together and put down the weapons and picked up the keys to a brand new sea-doo. its a whole lot funner than planning out massive attacks too, and chicks dig it so you dont have to wait till you die to pork 72 virgins, if you play your cards right, they might all be on 1 beach, and you can repeat every weekend.

man i need to sleep. i might continue this later.

by the way, i eat the machine for breakfast. i laugh at the machine like it is my *****. i wake up and stretch my arms and say "yes, another day of machine-owning goodness!"

i bid you adeiu.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 06:43 AM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

There is truely dome incoherent babble in this thread. I would actually post some comments here but if I stay to long in this thread I will be taking part in the Dumbing of America and I might lose to many brain cells!!! I feel myself losing them now!!!
Old 08-27-2006, 06:43 AM   #57
Road Trip!

Bbunt302 Post #52
Buddy I Just Knew You Had It In You, You Are So ****ing Close. I Shall Fight The Machine, Actually You ****ing Nailed It. But It's Depth Is Mind Boggling & Profound. You Have It In You. No Doubt What So Ever. You Will Blossom. Iam Tired & Out. You Take Over I Do Not Have It In Me.

This Is For Another Person, They Know Who They Are, Iam Just Too Lazy To Be Bothered With The Steps Needed. I Do Believe I Keyed It As Fallows, The Worst Thing To Human Kind Is The Reason To Go To War & War Itself. If You Have No Reason To Go To War, You Don't Go To War, Got It Now!!!!.

I Mean It Iam Out.

God Bless You Bbunt302
Peace,love,respect.

James Denton

THIS IS IT, & THEN IAM OUT, 1 MORE THING FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT GET IT THE FIRST TIME. DON'T BE A MULE TO THE MACHINE!!!. BBUNT302 NOT FOR YOU BUDDY, YOU GOT IT. YOU KNOW IAM LAZY.
Old 08-27-2006, 10:42 AM   #58
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Quote:
N8r,
How Ugly, Inbred Korean, Such Shame!. Get A Life.
Why would I want to get a life when it is way more fun to sit here and make fun of you...

Besides, you are one to talk about getting a life. I can't imagine you have many friends, if you run around and spew your incoherrent lunacy all day.

You, my friend, need to get a life...

I mean it, Im gone.
Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll

Nate Gilbert

One more thing, I would rather be a mule for the machine than an *** of society.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 01:33 PM   #59
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
THIS IS IT, & THEN IAM OUT, 1 MORE THING FOR THOSE WHO DID NOT GET IT THE FIRST TIME. DON'T BE A MULE TO THE MACHINE!!!. BBUNT302 NOT FOR YOU BUDDY, YOU GOT IT. YOU KNOW IAM LAZY.
lol enjoy paying your taxes and further fueling this machine you're talkin about.

Old 08-27-2006, 01:38 PM   #60
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
You, my friend, need to get a life...

One more thing, I would rather be a mule for the machine than an *** of society.
Be Careful Of How You Talk To Mr. Denton. You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself. Once You Hear My Story, You Will Know Why.

Last Night As I Was Sleeping, I Had A Vision. I Wouldn't Say It Was A Dream, Because It Was All Too Real. In This Vision I Was Sitting Alone In A Dark And Strange Room. I Have No Idea Where It Was. It Kinda Reminded Me Of A Doctor's Office. Suddenly, There Was A Brilliant Light And A Beautiful Female Voice Spoke Unto Me. It Said This: "You Are Making Great Strides My Son. Continue To Follow Him And You Shall Overcome." Those May Not Have Been The Exact Words, But It Was Something Of That Nature. I Was Gonna Write It Down, But I Forgot My Pen.

After The Vision I Woke Up And Was Freezing Cold. I Was Literally Shivering. I've Been Thinking A Lot About What This Vision Meant, And I Think I'm Beginning To Figure It Out...

I Refuse To Remain A Mule To The Machine Forever...

May Peace And Love And Hope And Compassion (And Other Things That Monkeys/Caterpillars Aren't Really Capable Of) Be With You All.

PS. We Should All Have A Big Barbecue And Talk About Ways To Fight The Machine.

Scary stuff.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:42 PM   #61
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

violence is inevitable.

if you are completely anti-violence then you are according to darwin's theory not fit to survive. there are times that violence is needed.

my question is...

how can we (as in the united states and our allies) prevent a genocide without commiting genocide ourselves. you know if anything happens with iran **** is going to hit the fan. the entire muslim world will go nuts, they will start selling all the oil to china, etc.

i think iran has facilities to make heavy water? correct me if im wrong, but heavy water is used for hydrogen bombs? if so, thats pretty dangerous. they claim its for power but they are refusing for inspectors to view the facilities.. hmm that sounds familiar. now, when i say this is a problem i dont mean the united states is concerned about losing their world power status, but im saying this is a problem when israel is a stone throw away.. now that is a situation. honestly i can see israel going in and taking this facility out if they feel too threatened by it.

anyways, my point is... whenever you are in a situation that can potentially kill millions of people, you cant stand there and say violence is bad. this is definitely an issue, but i dont think its a real threat yet.. but the time is coming.

and if you think there is a peaceful solution to every problem on earth.. id love to see you try to peacefully negotiate with hitler.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 02:45 PM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy

Hey guys, peace talks would have totally convinced Hitler to stop World War 2.

Old 08-27-2006, 02:45 PM   #63
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

oh.. one more thing..

[MEDIA]

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:26 PM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy

So Does That Mean You Guys Aren't Coming To The Barbecue?

Scary stuff.
Old 08-27-2006, 10:17 PM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post
oh.. one more thing..
dude that song freaks me out enough, let alone the music video.

Old 08-27-2006, 10:19 PM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Be Careful Of How You Talk To Mr. Denton. You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself. Once You Hear My Story, You Will Know Why.

Last Night As I Was Sleeping, I Had A Vision. I Wouldn't Say It Was A Dream, Because It Was All Too Real. In This Vision I Was Sitting Alone In A Dark And Strange Room. I Have No Idea Where It Was. It Kinda Reminded Me Of A Doctor's Office. Suddenly, There Was A Brilliant Light And A Beautiful Female Voice Spoke Unto Me. It Said This: "You Are Making Great Strides My Son. Continue To Follow Him And You Shall Overcome." Those May Not Have Been The Exact Words, But It Was Something Of That Nature. I Was Gonna Write It Down, But I Forgot My Pen.

After The Vision I Woke Up And Was Freezing Cold. I Was Literally Shivering. I've Been Thinking A Lot About What This Vision Meant, And I Think I'm Beginning To Figure It Out...

I Refuse To Remain A Mule To The Machine Forever...

May Peace And Love And Hope And Compassion (And Other Things That Monkeys/Caterpillars Aren't Really Capable Of) Be With You All.

PS. We Should All Have A Big Barbecue And Talk About Ways To Fight The Machine.
did you get ahold of some 30x salvia or something?

Old 08-28-2006, 02:35 PM   #67
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude View Post
did you get ahold of some 30x salvia or something?
I want some

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
Old 08-28-2006, 10:12 PM   #68
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
I want some
no, you dont. trust me. you will never be the same. i look back and get sick to my stomach when i think about how stupid that high of a concentration was and how much damage i could have done not only to myself but the effects it would have done to my family if they found me in my salvia-enduced stupor. theyre not lying when they say to have a sober around when doing salvia.

Old 08-29-2006, 06:59 AM   #69
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseGSTdude View Post
no, you dont. trust me. you will never be the same. i look back and get sick to my stomach when i think about how stupid that high of a concentration was and how much damage i could have done not only to myself but the effects it would have done to my family if they found me in my salvia-enduced stupor. theyre not lying when they say to have a sober around when doing salvia.
Yeah, 30x is a little over the top. 15x does me just fine...

I don't think a high concentration will actually hurt you though unless it causes you to do something stupid (which is very likely without a sitter).

Scary stuff.
Old 08-29-2006, 07:31 AM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yeah I see your point I think I did enough **** during the 60,70 etc. to have fried a few brain cells Better keep what i have left for the Barbecue

Quote:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar