What Is Everyone Yelling About!!! - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:32 AM   #71
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Re: What Is Everyone Yelling About!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
yeah but guys do the same thing as well, so girls aren't the only ones guilty of that
'Tis very true
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2006, 01:09 PM   #72
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
'Tis very true

Name:   pic10202.JPG
Views: 16
Size:  10.1 KB

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

women say men are stupid. but here's an example of how we are not the only stupid ones:

Woman: "My boyfriend is so mean. He yells at me all the time and smacks me around. He's constantly running on me, talking down to me, and getting drunk. I don't know if I can take it anymore."

Nice guy friend responds: "Then why don't you leave him and let me show you how a real man will treat you."

Woman: "Because I love him. He'll change, I just know he will. He loves me. He just does that because he had a bad day. But if I just work with him long enough, he will change. You'll see. Besides, I just consider you as a friend. I have no interest in being treated right. I like being beaten. It means he loves me. You just don't understand him like I do. Blah blah blah."

Any questions?

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2006, 02:27 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
women say men are stupid. but here's an example of how we are not the only stupid ones:

Woman: "My boyfriend is so mean. He yells at me all the time and smacks me around. He's constantly running on me, talking down to me, and getting drunk. I don't know if I can take it anymore."

Nice guy friend responds: "Then why don't you leave him and let me show you how a real man will treat you."

Woman: "Because I love him. He'll change, I just know he will. He loves me. He just does that because he had a bad day. But if I just work with him long enough, he will change. You'll see. Besides, I just consider you as a friend. I have no interest in being treated right. I like being beaten. It means he loves me. You just don't understand him like I do. Blah blah blah."

Any questions?

wanna know whats sadder is that ive been in pretty much that same situation like u just mentioned. I tell you what thats the day i said **** it and thats when my new metality towards women started. I tell u what got more *** being an *** then being such a nice guy ill tell ya what
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 02:42 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

my brother went to school with a chick that got knocked up by her then boyfriend. one day he was sitting out in the hall and she was out there crying and pregnant. he asked what was wrong and she told hime that her bf was always cheatng on her and didn't know if he wanted to be a father. my brother calmly looked at her and said that her bf sounded like an *******. her response was to yell at my brother telling him that he didn't know her bf. that her bf was a great guy and just misunderstood. just one more case in point of the mentality of women.

btw, us men still do love you women though. don't get me wrong. we just don't understand you. and remember, with abusive, cheating boyfriends, that soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. one day you might want to step off the tracks.

I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:48 PM   #76
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Sounds like my ex. She got pregnant from this dude she cheated on me with. The guy is a total ***, treats her like ****. She tells me about it, so I tell her to dump his ***. She gets mad at me when I say it. I don't get it. We aren't talking anymore, unfortunately, because she can't handle the fact that I have moved on, even tho she is ****ING PREGNANT AND WITH SOMEONE ELSE!! Explain that to me please? Oh well. Her choice. I tend to care too much. Even when its not appreciated.
Old 11-01-2006, 02:50 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

if it's not appreciated, then they are not worth your time. your ex wants someone to ***** too but does not want the response that goes with it. she just wants you to feel sorry for her.

Old 11-01-2006, 02:57 PM   #78
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
if it's not appreciated, then they are not worth your time. your ex wants someone to ***** too but does not want the response that goes with it. she just wants you to feel sorry for her.
I think that is exactly what it is and I hate it. She is an ex, I don't want to be with her anymore, but I still care and I still worry about her, cause her life is pretty ****ed up. Sometimes it seems I am the only one in her life that cares, but you are right, if its like that, then I shouldn't bother any more. It just sucks. Oh well. Her choice, and things are turning out pretty good for me now, and I don't need her **** bringing me down and possibly screwing things up for me.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

concentrate on the one that is here now. she deserves that. as you know, the last one didn't.

Old 11-01-2006, 04:14 PM   #80
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

in the end... people basically need to be much more careful when entering into any sort of relationship and they need to spend more than a couple months dating before they decide to move in together, get engaged, or get married. It takes more than a year to really learn someone and even then you wont 100%

People also need to realize that they wont be able to change people.. they are who they are and if you dont like it then you move on.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 04:43 PM   #81
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
concentrate on the one that is here now. she deserves that. as you know, the last one didn't.
Oh trust me, I am!
Old 11-01-2006, 05:24 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
in the end... people basically need to be much more careful when entering into any sort of relationship and they need to spend more than a couple months dating before they decide to move in together, get engaged, or get married. It takes more than a year to really learn someone and even then you wont 100%

People also need to realize that they wont be able to change people.. they are who they are and if you dont like it then you move on.
you know all of this and you still got married. damn, she must have you wrapped around her little finger.

Old 11-01-2006, 05:36 PM   #83
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
okay i'm not gonna lie, i have dated some pretty horrible guys (i mean that literally, where i dated criminals, etc...) and i will admit that sometimes there is an appeal to them, but thats not what i want....i really do want a nice guy, i don't want to be ****ed around with...and i HAVE dated nice guys, just things didn't work out, but in the end, i'm still friends with them today.

first off money looks and social standing don't mean everything. i really don't care how much money u have (cause god knows im broke myself), but i do think there has to be some sort of physical attraction to the person or that won't work. also, social standing means nothing, but if u are going to make ur life trashy, then i don't want any part of it. i'm doing everything i can to make my life better so u damn well better be trying to do the same with your life.

secondly, if a guy ever cheated on me, i broke up with them on the spot. thats it. just cause a guy doesn't beat me doesn't mean hes a good guy, **** that, looks can be decieving.

third, we don't like to date guys that were ******** that we've dated before. we don't go out trying to find guys like them, we really do want someone nice, someone we can take home to mom and dad. now, there are girls that go out and don't care who they date, just as long as they are with someone. but imo, i learn from the past guys that i've dated, what i did wrong, and what they did wrong, and try to find someone better in the future.

don't assume that all girls want the nice guy but date the ******* cause they think they can change them. its not always the case.
Of course there will always be exceptions to the rule, like yourself. But you are just that an "exception" to a "rule". Just like 90% of guys are either idiots or ********. The rest of us are exceptions.

I have met a couple girls in my time that weren't like that, but they are few and far between. What kills me is that some of these girls really are nice girls... they are just stupid or something. I really don't know how else to put it. They fall for the same **** from different guys over and over.

I can't help but feel sorry for them though. Because #1) I've seen first hand what it does to them emotionally. #2) They are too ignorant to ever go out there and find something better.

You can lead a ***** to water, but you can't make it drink. I think that's how it goes.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 06:40 PM   #84
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

yeah but theres a drawback of being the exception, i don't find anyone and i'm constantly single, but like i said, i'm not gonna jump into something just to have someone

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 06:51 PM   #85
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
yeah but theres a drawback of being the exception, i don't find anyone and i'm constantly single, but like i said, i'm not gonna jump into something just to have someone
That's exactly why I'm single, and have been for some time.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 08:27 PM   #86
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
That's exactly why I'm single, and have been for some time.
Yep. Oh well.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar