94-98's > * - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-12-2006, 12:06 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: 94-98's > *

99-04> 1964-66(I think)> Fox> 05+> 94-98> mustang II
In the looks department.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-12-2006, 12:20 PM   #107
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
99-04> 1964-66(I think)> Fox> 05+> 94-98> mustang II
In the looks department.
You're wrong.

94-98 > 64-73 > fox > s197s > 99-04
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:04 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
You're wrong.

94-98 > 64-73 > fox > s197s > 99-04
Im sorry son, you have alot to learn.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-12-2006, 02:06 PM   #109
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Kiljosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,282
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
Re: 94-98's > *

I dont think I have to voice my opinion. I agree with anyone who loves the 96-98. Hate the tails of the 94-95's though....
__________________
Kiljosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:16 PM   #110
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
Im sorry son, you have alot to learn.
Are you saying something??? You know you should not mumble!! Nobody can understand a word you say!!! Besides you should not talk or mumble until you are spoken to SON. UNDERSTAND!!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:23 PM   #111
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
99-04> 1964-66(I think)> Fox> 05+> 94-98> mustang II
In the looks department.
Dude you are mumbling and you have smoked to much crack or you are blind. It could be you are a blind crack whore. Which in that case I see why you would pick 99-04's to be the best looking. You get the most for your money stealing them for more crack!!!!































__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:51 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rollinthundr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Region: California
Posts: 32
Re: 94-98's > *

I've got a '97 now. I had an '88 fast back years ago. I'd have to say the fox body looks better. Except for those big *** headlights.
__________________
Gas, Grass, or ***; no one rides for free.:beatyou:

1997 Cobra Convertible 1 of 3 made with Crystal White paint, white top, and Saddle cloth interior.

Rollinthundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 03:56 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular
 
rydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Virginia
Posts: 521
Send a message via MSN to rydog
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinthundr View Post
I've got a '97 now. I had an '88 fast back years ago. I'd have to say the fox body looks better. Except for those big *** headlights.
Hey your supposed to be on our side......Who asked you anyway
__________________

97 V6-GT40 turbo-42#rs-BA2800 MAF-4.10's & tlok-254rwhp-369rwtq
Turbo'd by-TMA Turbo(http://www.tmaturbo.com/)
Tuned by-Dyno Tuned Performance(http://www.dtpracing.com/)
rydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 01:54 PM   #114
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

/End of thread
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 02:36 PM   #115
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

The Fox looks better MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA SQUARE *** FAIRMONT BODY INTERIOR LOOKS LIKE A OLD HONDA MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

No can Fairmonts.. Oh I mean fox bodies be made to look good??? YES. Can they be made fast?? HELL YES. But if I had a 90's model honda and put a 5.0 in it I would have that fox body look MUHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 02:56 PM   #116
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
The Fox looks better MUHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA SQUARE *** FAIRMONT BODY INTERIOR LOOKS LIKE A OLD HONDA MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

No can Fairmonts.. Oh I mean fox bodies be made to look good??? YES. Can they be made fast?? HELL YES. But if I had a 90's model honda and put a 5.0 in it I would have that fox body look MUHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
I have never seen a group of letters typed on the Internet be so full of ignorance.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 03:12 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Damn!
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 03:15 PM   #118
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I have never seen a group of letters typed on the Internet be so full of ignorance.
I would probably say that to if I loved Fox Bodies

It is a matter of taste. I dont like much of the 80's to early 90's body styles.

The square years were terrible and interiors on the cars were the same as the late 70's rehashed. Now if you are talking performance the 5.0's were nice for the years they were built. It was not until the mid 90's that interiors modernized and were not so cheap looking.

There is no hate mostly just ribbing on the fox body guys!!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 03:20 PM   #119
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
I would probably say that to if I loved Fox Bodies

It is a matter of taste. I dont like much of the 80's to early 90's body styles.

The square years were terrible and interiors on the cars were the same as the late 70's rehashed. Now if you are talking performance the 5.0's were nice for the years they were built. It was not until the mid 90's that interiors modernized and were not so cheap looking.

There is no hate mostly just ribbing on the fox body guys!!!!
I actually like the interior style more than the "dual cockpit" look of the 94-04. It's rare to see a clean fox interior... but when you do, I think they are very nice looking. Especially when you throw some black leather late model seats in them... :drool:
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 03:27 PM   #120
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I actually like the interior style more than the "dual cockpit" look of the 94-04. It's rare to see a clean fox interior... but when you do, I think they are very nice looking. Especially when you throw some black leather late model seats in them... :drool:
Wow the dual cockpit is found on most sports cars especially in the 60's. The flat dash look is so uninspiring. Toyota's, honda, buicks and just about all sedans have that boring look. Never liked it never will

Dual cockpit for sports cars old flat dash look for grandma's car

NEXT
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 04:12 PM   #121
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Wow the dual cockpit is found on most sports cars especially in the 60's. The flat dash look is so uninspiring. Toyota's, honda, buicks and just about all sedans have that boring look. Never liked it never will

Dual cockpit for sports cars old flat dash look for grandma's car

NEXT
Or dual cockpit for old people with no taste and fox-body interiors for everyone else.

NEXT after NEXT. As in not the NEXT, but the one after that. That's right.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 04:30 PM   #122
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MonteCitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: California
Posts: 2,506
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan
Re: 94-98's > *

flat? corey, my dash has got more curves than brents' new GF



__________________
2012 IS F Blue IS F Sport
2006 Mustang V6 wannabe
MonteCitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 04:52 PM   #123
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan View Post
flat? corey, my dash has got more curves than brents' new GF
Now that's funny right there, I'm really not concerned with your ****in' identity.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:09 PM   #124
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
meteorachick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,347
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
Re: 94-98's > *

lol
__________________
In God We Trust. All Others Checked NCIC.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:36 PM   #125
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
but no seriously, 94-04 > * :yup:


Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:42 PM   #126
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

94-04 > genital herpes
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:43 PM   #127
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
94-04 > genital herpes

i guess thats good...............unless you meant for the "greater than" sign to go in the opposite direction
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 06:53 PM   #128
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
i guess thats good...............unless you meant for the "greater than" sign to go in the opposite direction
No, I'm just saying that they are indeed better than genital herpes.

Probably not much better, but better. I would also say they are greater than anal seepage, gonorrhea and the clap.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:08 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
No, I'm just saying that they are indeed better than genital herpes.

Probably not much better, but better. I would also say they are greater than anal seepage, gonorrhea and the clap.

so what youre saying is 94-04 > genital herpes anal seepage, gonorrhea and the clap > fox


ok i gotcha now
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #130
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

No, the Fox is greater than tits, beer, THC, NCAA football and The Wet Sti**.

The 94-04 is greater than gang-related violence, child molestation, and those fu**in' Valentine heart candies with the little messages on them. But that's about it.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:20 PM   #131
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
No, the Fox is greater than tits, beer, THC, NCAA football and The Wet Sti**.

The 94-04 is greater than gang-related violence, child molestation, and those fu**in' Valentine heart candies with the little messages on them. But that's about it.


oh ok..............so in other words what youre saying is


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
94-04 > genital herpes anal seepage, gonorrhea and the clap > fox

i understand you now
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #132
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Nope, not at all what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that the Fox is greater than baby Jesus, a two week cruise to the Bahamas, Grey Goose, and any other car, ever. Period. .

The 94-04 is greater than head lice, Michael Moore, and the smell that occurs when you fart on a rotting carcass. But once again, I draw the line there.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:42 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular
 
timpryor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 676
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
i was there, that track is like 15 minutes away from my house
__________________
"The LORD shall judge the people:judge me, O Lord, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me." PSALM 7:8

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:46 PM   #134
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpryor View Post
i was there, that track is like 15 minutes away from my house
ok...


are you idiots seriously still going at it?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:54 PM   #135
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MonteCitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: California
Posts: 2,506
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan
Re: 94-98's > *

sorry -- I brought it back because someone made a stab at buicks!
__________________
2012 IS F Blue IS F Sport
2006 Mustang V6 wannabe
MonteCitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #136
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Nope, not at all what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is that the Fox is greater than baby Jesus, a two week cruise to the Bahamas, Grey Goose, and any other car, ever. Period. .

The 94-04 is greater than head lice, Michael Moore, and the smell that occurs when you fart on a rotting carcass. But once again, I draw the line there.


yeah thats what i've been saying..........94-04 > a two week cruise to the Bahamas, Grey Goose, and any other car, ever > genital herpes anal seepage, gonorrhea and the clap > fox
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #137
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

No, what I'm saying is that the Fox is better than sex, nachos & cheese, and life itself.

The 94-04 is slightly, but only slightly, greater than losing an appendage in a knife fight.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:28 PM   #138
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

What I am saying is fox bodies are only slightly better all the other crap made in the late 70's and early 90's. I only say that because of the name Mustang that loosely applies to that horrid square body style. The engineers really had a easy time of it all they had to do was cut down a fairmont body and Shazzam you have a Mustang???? Sort of!!!!!

The only reason a person would talk that bad about 94-98's is because he is a drunk *** sitting in a po-dunk town in YEE HAW Texas bored out of his mind talking to walls and ranting his useless babble on the internet for all of us to enjoy!!!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:31 PM   #139
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: 94-98's > *

Fox bodies are slightly better than getting shot in the gut by a round from a M2. Other Mustangs rank somewhere between being slowly dipped in sulfuric acid and being eaten alive by a swarm of hungry fire ants.




__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:33 PM   #140
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Fox bodies are slightly better than getting shot in the gut by a round from a M2. Other Mustangs rank somewhere between being slowly dipped in sulfuric acid and being eaten alive by a swarm of hungry fire ants.




Dang... I can't even begin to imagine where that puts Camaro's and TransAms
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
uh oh watch out 94-98's... tire The Bar 30 05-26-2005 11:55 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.