94-98's > * - Page 5 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-01-2006, 09:39 PM   #141
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Fox bodies are slightly better than getting shot in the gut by a round from a M2. Other Mustangs rank somewhere between being slowly dipped in sulfuric acid and being eaten alive by a swarm of hungry fire ants.




Listen firechicken owner butt out or there will be a fried chicken picnic and you will be the entree. If any of us wanted to hear from a chicken owner we would go back to 2002 when they made the last one!!!! TOAST ON A STICK!!!

GOT THAT MUHAHHAHAHHA
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-01-2006, 09:53 PM   #142
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Dang... I can't even begin to imagine where that puts Camaro's and TransAms
Somewhere between being sexed up by a supermodel and having your leg pushed through a running garbage disposal unit. Depends on which F-Body you're talking about.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:28 AM   #143
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Listen firechicken owner butt out or there will be a fried chicken picnic and you will be the entree. If any of us wanted to hear from a chicken owner we would go back to 2002 when they made the last one!!!! TOAST ON A STICK!!!

GOT THAT MUHAHHAHAHHA
like ford fanatics, chevy fans also are well aware of their makers pitfalls. chevy-ers lost the Fbody platform, us ford guys got the 05 mustang. its all relative.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-02-2006, 07:16 AM   #144
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
The only reason a person would talk that bad about 94-98's is because he is a drunk *** sitting in a po-dunk town in YEE HAW Texas bored out of his mind talking to walls and ranting his useless babble on the internet for all of us to enjoy!!!!!
Maybe so, but at least 99% of my useless babble is useless babble based deeply in fact and truth. I won't even a**nowledge the first part of your post, because I believe you were temporarily possessed by Barbara Streisand.

PS. 94-98s su** co**s in hell.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 09:35 AM   #145
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Maybe so, but at least 99% of my useless babble is useless babble based deeply in fact and truth. I won't even a**nowledge the first part of your post, because I believe you were temporarily possessed by Barbara Streisand.

PS. 94-98s su** co**s in hell.
The only truth is you get drunk and you babble. The fact is once you get past the people who had foxes and are stuck in the square 80's most people find Fox bodies ugly and not what a mustang should be. So you and your square body friends are a vanishing group of neanderthals holding on to the ugly car 80's like a kid with his favorite blanky. Square is dead and gone. But you know better owning the newest incarnation of the Mustang, you are just afraid to let go. So bbunt it is time to let go of that blanky and admitt your fondess for the square 80's is a last grasp at trying to stay in your teen's!!!

Your Bald and getting old. Deal with it.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #146
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Square is dead and gone.
i dunno bout that, the Scion XB, Honda Element, and every other square design seem to be selling pretty well.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 01:19 PM   #147
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
i dunno bout that, the Scion XB, Honda Element, and every other square design seem to be selling pretty well.

And these are good looking cars?????? Your examples are a bad one at that. In what world does anyone who owns a mustang want to be grouped with those absolutely Hideous excuses for cars. Only hippie's and tards like them!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 04:25 PM   #148
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

The fox body coupe is the best looking car produced since the early, early 70's. End of story. Anyone who disagrees suffers from a disease called notastitis.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 05:22 PM   #149
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
The fox body coupe is the best looking car produced since the early, early 70's. End of story.

Wow anyone who agrees with you Eats their ear wax while they jack-off to Gomer Pyle Reruns and has a gay midget waxing their bald head!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:23 PM   #150
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
like ford fanatics, chevy fans also are well aware of their makers pitfalls. chevy-ers lost the Fbody platform, us ford guys got the 05 mustang. its all relative.
thats pretty accurate............
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:42 PM   #151
Registered Member
Regular
 
rocknbronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 831
Re: 94-98's > *

I dont agree the fox looks much better than the 94 to 98 no I dont eat my ear wax or jack off the gomer pyle of have an gay midgets waxing my head
__________________
Mustang wanted for here...
rocknbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:50 PM   #152
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocknbronco View Post
I dont agree the fox looks much better than the 94 to 98 no I dont eat my ear wax or jack off the gomer pyle of have an gay midgets waxing my head
Don't worry about Brother Corey... he's just ancient and senile.

I think he's still pissed about all the times stock foxes beat him in his Z28. Plus the whole mullet thing.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:54 PM   #153
Registered Member
Regular
 
rocknbronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 831
Re: 94-98's > *

Z28....
__________________
Mustang wanted for here...
rocknbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:56 PM   #154
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: 94-98's > *

The thing I like about a Fox is their light weight, and you dont need 500 hp to run high 12's. (Cough GT500) I also love their torquey motors that throw you back in the seat as soon as you push the gas pedal, and doesn't have to wait for the rpms to build up. I'm sure 94-95's are probably the same. :pop2:
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 07:58 PM   #155
Registered Member
Regular
 
rocknbronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 831
Re: 94-98's > *

either one are better than a bowtie
__________________
Mustang wanted for here...
rocknbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:35 PM   #156
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,834
Re: 94-98's > *

94-04 > *
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 08:40 PM   #157
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
94-04 > *
94-04 < stale Cheerios.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:14 PM   #158
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
And these are good looking cars?????? Your examples are a bad one at that. In what world does anyone who owns a mustang want to be grouped with those absolutely Hideous excuses for cars. Only hippie's and tards like them!!!
you stated "Square is Gone" and i gave 2 examples that it is not. not comparing them to mustangs by any means, but to say the age of the square is gone is absurd as you saying the day of the wagon is returning.

besides, we all know Terminator>all, and the Terminator was only produced in 03 and 04 model years with the 99-04 new edge design, thusly making 99-04>all.

(im being sarcastic, it doesnt matter to me, its a mustang no matter what the style and will be treated as equals so help me god!)
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:15 PM   #159
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
(im being sarcastic, it doesnt matter to me, its a mustang no matter what the style and will be treated as equals so help me god!)
I think the sarcasm runs deep in this thread.

I hope anyway. Otherwise I feel truly sorry for these sick, sad bastards. 2:
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:16 PM   #160
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: 94-98's > *

I'd probably drive a fox...


that doesn't leave this thread.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:17 PM   #161
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: 94-98's > *

Tonight... on 60 Minutes.

MarkuzLS1 admits his undying love for the Fox-body Mustang.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:24 PM   #162
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: 94-98's > *

:pop2: The best Mustangs were the Mustang II's or whatever their called. :yank:

JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 10:37 PM   #163
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
:pop2: The best Mustangs were the Mustang II's or whatever their called. :yank:
You had better have packed a bunch of popcorn if your going to sustain yourself long enough to defend that statement.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 06:23 AM   #164
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
:pop2: The best Mustangs were the Mustang II's or whatever their called. :yank:

OH BOY A PINTO STANG. THE WORSE PIECE OF CRAP TO COME OUT OF A AMERICAN CAR COMPANY!!!!

To turn the mustang into that horrid abomination was what gave the Camaro it's dominance on the street and and track. In 74 thru the mid 80's I would run these so called Mustangs down like they were standing still. They really sucked and at that time so did FORD!!! FOUND ON ROAD DEAD
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 07:53 AM   #165
Registered Member
Regular
 
rocknbronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 831
Re: 94-98's > *

one of Fords darker days
__________________
Mustang wanted for here...
rocknbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 10:32 PM   #166
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: 94-98's > *

sadly i still miss my 74 II, Schoolbus yellow with the uber slow 2.3L 3spd auto.

only car i know that could whip a 180 in a lane and a half.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 10:47 AM   #167
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
:pop2: The best Mustangs were the Mustang II's or whatever their called. :yank:

My oldest brother had a 78 model when he was a junior in high school back in 82-83. Oh how I miss that car. :barf:
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 06:33 PM   #168
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Re: 94-98's > *

Eh no.. they made a real ****ty V6 for the 94-98's.. I mean, jesus man.. 150hp? What are we living in, the late 70's? ****.. And super charging it ONLY got it to 200. I didn't shed a tear for my 98 V6 Mustang after it was claimed totalled. I'm quite happy with a stock 190hp from the 02 Mustang. After exhaust and crap put into it I have to be like at 195 or close to 200. I can catch up and beat my bro's 98 Monte Carlo and that's rated at 210.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 07:56 PM   #169
Registered Member
Regular
 
rocknbronco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 831
Re: 94-98's > *

thats cause its monte carlo
__________________
Mustang wanted for here...
rocknbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 08:04 PM   #170
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Eh no.. they made a real ****ty V6 for the 94-98's.. I mean, jesus man.. 150hp? What are we living in, the late 70's? ****.. And super charging it ONLY got it to 200. I didn't shed a tear for my 98 V6 Mustang after it was claimed totalled. I'm quite happy with a stock 190hp from the 02 Mustang. After exhaust and crap put into it I have to be like at 195 or close to 200. I can catch up and beat my bro's 98 Monte Carlo and that's rated at 210.

That is good. I paid less for my 98 including my engine mods that most people paid for their 99+ and I will rape a stock V6 Mustang of any year as well most stock Gt's until the current model. The fact is the horsepower of the V6 for each year was comparable to the same year cars of other brands. since the mid 90's horse power has been steadily increasing across the car lines
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:12 PM   #171
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Re: 94-98's > *

How much did you pay for your 98 plus engine mods, also include how much mileage you had on the 98 when you purchased it. And you raping a STOCK V6 of any year isn't braggable. And the "fact" of the V6 for ear year was comparable to the same years of cars of other brands, let's throw out uh.. 2005-6 2005-6 V6 Mustang - 210 hp. 2005 Altima 3.5L - 260hp

1998 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1998 Chevy Camaro - 200hp
1998 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1998 Honda Accord V6 - 200hp
1997 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1997 Honda Accord V6 - 170hp
1997 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 4 Cyl - 210
1995 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT V6 - 222hp
1994 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1994 Camry V6 - 188hp

I could get more but really.. I've made my point. Even today's standards the Ford V6 Mustang is pretty lame when it comes to power :-/ I am a real Ford lover too, but that's the fact of the matter.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:45 PM   #172
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
How much did you pay for your 98 plus engine mods, also include how much mileage you had on the 98 when you purchased it. And you raping a STOCK V6 of any year isn't braggable. And the "fact" of the V6 for ear year was comparable to the same years of cars of other brands, let's throw out uh.. 2005-6 2005-6 V6 Mustang - 210 hp. 2005 Altima 3.5L - 260hp

1998 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1998 Chevy Camaro - 200hp
1998 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1998 Honda Accord V6 - 200hp
1997 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1997 Honda Accord V6 - 170hp
1997 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST 4 Cyl - 210
1995 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT V6 - 222hp
1994 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1994 Camry V6 - 188hp

I could get more but really.. I've made my point. Even today's standards the Ford V6 Mustang is pretty lame when it comes to power :-/ I am a real Ford lover too, but that's the fact of the matter.
You got a few things wrong. With the exception of the CAMARO each one of those cars was top of the line not base model. I said comparable not greater or less than.

1998 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1998 Chevy Camaro - 200hp Base Model
1998 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1998 Honda Accord V6 - 200hp Top of the line
1997 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1997 Honda Accord V6 - 170hp Top of the line
1997 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1997 Eclipse GST 4 Cyl - 210 Not base model
1995 V6 Mustang - 145hp / 1995 3000GT V6 - 222hp Not base model
1994 V6 Mustang - 145hp / 1994 Camry V6 - 188hp Not base model


This was about the 94-98 yet you fail to see that each of those non mustangs current versions are still faster than the current Mustang of the same year. So I am not sure what you are trying to prove other than you dont like 94-98's which is fine really I could care less.
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:55 PM   #173
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
You got a few things wrong. With the exception of the CAMARO each one of those cars was top of the line not base model. I said comparable not greater or less than.

1998 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1998 Chevy Camaro - 200hp Base Model
1998 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1998 Honda Accord V6 - 200hp Top of the line
1997 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1997 Honda Accord V6 - 170hp Top of the line
1997 V6 Mustang - 150hp / 1997 Eclipse GST 4 Cyl - 210 Not base model
1995 V6 Mustang - 145hp / 1995 3000GT V6 - 222hp Not base model
1994 V6 Mustang - 145hp / 1994 Camry V6 - 188hp Not base model


This was about the 94-98 yet you fail to see that each of those non mustangs current versions are still faster than the current Mustang of the same year. So I am not sure what you are trying to prove other than you dont like 94-98's which is fine really I could care less.
I just posted up the V6 models of those vehicles, and I'm sure those top of the line models costed about the same as the V6 Mustang back when they were up, excluding maybe 2, but even then gas mileage was better on those cars to the Stang.

I'm trying to prove the 94-98s > 0, I'm staying with the topic of the thread here.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 07:09 PM   #174
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
I just posted up the V6 models of those vehicles, and I'm sure those top of the line models costed about the same as the V6 Mustang back when they were up, excluding maybe 2, but even then gas mileage was better on those cars to the Stang.

I'm trying to prove the 94-98s > 0, I'm staying with the topic of the thread here.
So what you are trying to say if price and fuel economy being all important then

Minus the 03-04 Cobra, the 94-06 V6, GT or pre 04 Cobra > 0 because in any catagory of similar cars Mustangs have never been the best fuel efficent cars nor are they the best priced nor the fastest. So what is your point!!!!
You suck at hating!!!!
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:51 PM   #175
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Re: 94-98's > *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
So what you are trying to say if price and fuel economy being all important then

Minus the 03-04 Cobra, the 94-06 V6, GT or pre 04 Cobra > 0 because in any catagory of similar cars Mustangs have never been the best fuel efficent cars nor are they the best priced nor the fastest. So what is your point!!!!
You suck at hating!!!!
I believe I posted <b>BUT EVEN THEN</b> gas mileage was better.

My point?

Ford V6's are rubbish when it comes to performance, gas mileage, BUT the price seems alright. I looked at a lot of cars, and to get the look of a nice car and get a decent amount of power for the price, I guess it's alright in that department.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
uh oh watch out 94-98's... tire The Bar 30 05-26-2005 11:55 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:08 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.