Might be time to bomb Germany again!!!:disgust: - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-12-2006, 03:57 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Might be time to bomb Germany again!!!:disgust:

The Germans let lose a Terrorist that was given a life sentence and now he is fighting with the Hezbollah. Read this and get mad as hell

Terrorist Ali Hamadi Rejoins Hezbollah Following Release From Prison

Tuesday , September 12, 2006

By James Rosen

Click to learn more...

WASHINGTON — One of the most infamous terrorists of the 1980s has rejoined Hezbollah following his release from a German prison and deportation to his native Lebanon in December 2005, a senior Bush administration official told FOX News.

Mohammed Ali Hamadi was released despite strong U.S. objections, FOX News learned. Those objections were raised in phone calls to German authorities by Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and FBI Director Robert Mueller, as well as by top-level State Department and administration counter-terrorism officials.

"[The Germans] ignored us and didn't give us enough time to pursue it through legal action," an official told FOX News on the condition of anonymity. "They gave us very short notice."

U.S. officials said they "can't rule out" the possibility that Germany deported Hamadi, after he had served some 15 years of a life sentence, in exchange for the release of Susanne Osthoff, a German archeologist taken hostage in Iraq and freed four days after Hamadi's deportation. German authorities have denied any such deal was made.

Click here to go to FOXNews.com's Mideast Center.

In June 1985, Hamadi was one of four Islamic militants who commandeered TWA Flight 847 — en route from Athens to Rome — and hijacked it to Beirut. The ensuing hostage ordeal lasted 17 days, with the plane shuttling among various Mediterranean airports.

On the second day of the hijacking, Hamadi and his accomplices learned that U.S. Navy diver Robert Dean Stethem was on board. Hamadi and his co-conspirators beat Stethem unconscious, then shot him to death and dumped his body on the tarmac of the Beirut airport. The hijackers later escaped.

In 1987, Hamadi was arrested in Frankfurt, Germany, for carrying explosives in his bag at the airport. He was convicted both on that charge and of Stethem's murder and sentenced to life in prison. Late last year he was paroled by the German authorities and deported to Lebanon.

His alleged accomplices — Hassan Izz-Al-Din, Ali Atwa and Imad Mughniyeh — were never captured.

Mughniyeh is also believed to be responsible for the 1983 barracks bombing that killed 241 U.S. Marines in Lebanon and for the 1984 torture and murder of William Buckley, the CIA Station Chief in Beirut.

Mughniyeh, who is believed to have undergone extensive plastic surgery to make himself unrecognizable, has been described in the media as "probably the world's most wanted outlaw."

U.S. officials said they are still raising the Hamadi case with the Lebanese government "at the highest levels." "It remains an active case," one official told FOX News.

On Dec. 21, 2005, shortly after Hamadi's return to Lebanon, State Department spokesman Sean McCormack told reporters: "I think what I can assure anybody who's listening, including Mr. Hamadi, is that we will track him down, we will find him and we will bring him to justice in the United States for what he's done.

"We will make every effort, working with the Lebanese authorities or whomever else, to see that he faces trial for the murder of Mr. Stethem."

Old 09-13-2006, 08:27 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Re: Might be time to bomb Germany again!!!:disgust:

Nobody is angry????

YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
Old 09-13-2006, 08:44 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

**** like that just makes me ****in mad as all hell The ****in german's might as well have given him a nice AK and some C-4 What the hell were they thinking

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2006, 08:51 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

that is stupid as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:59 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

i wonder if 15 years in prison grew his anger or calmed it?

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 10:37 AM   #6
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post

i wonder if 15 years in prison grew his anger or calmed it?
I am sure he is a reformed man. I mean, look how effective our prison system is at reforming people. I am sure he won't be a threat...Until he left the gate of the prison...
Old 09-13-2006, 10:41 AM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Nobody is angry????

YOU GUYS SUCK!!!!
Getting angry at this wouldn't do me any good. It would really be wasted energy. I am pretty much tired of everything related to other countries, and a number of things with this country. It really needs to go back to the way it was back in the day where when you said something, you meant it. Other countries huddled in fear of you when you put your foot down. These days, they just laugh and continue to spit in our face because there isn't a single leader in this country with a back bone nor a sack. Until then, my frustration and anger will only waste my time and energy.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:40 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

If I run for president I will say "**** you" to the UN. We have the power and resources to lay waste to any country that would try to stand in our way. A coalition of wanna be super powers might give us a problem, but all we would have to do is nuke their major cities like we did with Japan. Say nuke Moscow, St. Petersburg, Beijing, Hong Kong, etc. See what the instant loss of BILLIONS will do to a country that is trying to spit in our faces and start a world war. Our country was called out by these radicals. The UN was not. Therefore, we should be able to do anything we damn well feel like to get these bastards. **** it if that's not PC, this is a war, war is not PC, was is the most brutal evil device that has been invented by man. Masses of human beings fighting for causes that, historically, most have never even understood all because someone got pissed. But by God, we did not start this one, but we should sure as hell end it with all their heads on stakes and planted in the gates of all the major cities of harboring countries as a warning "If you support terrorists, this is where your head will be". See who harbors then.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:42 PM   #9
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

^^ We can run together...and then both get kicked out withing weeks of being elected. lol
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 01:22 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Then we threaten to nuke Congress!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar