Help...How to trap someone - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-22-2006, 07:00 PM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Help...How to trap someone

Ok, the punk next door and his little posse like to sneak only my back porch and remove things at their convenience. The last 2 items have been packs of cigs. While, anything that gets cigs out of my house is great, it is a principle issue.

Needless to say, I go to talk with the neighbor, being all nice and everything saying I didn't catch them, but, can you talk with your kid and tell him and his friends need to stay off my property. Her response....Prove it...and then shuts the door in my face.

So, here is my dilema. While, a motion camera would be nice, that is not an option. Also, I would like nothing less than some sort of bodily harm to come to them when they do steal the next time. What is a good way to plant something that is going to **** dude up if he takes some cigs next time? :beatyou:

He doesn't do **** when I am home because I told him he would die if he hits my car with his skate board...so he knows I won't **** around. He only does it when it is just my parents here. Him and his pals think it is fun to **** with my dad all the time so they do what I told them they would die for whenever I am not home.
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri
Re: Help...How to trap someone

put some arsenic on the filters of your cigs....

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 08:26 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

the stakeboarder ****?

dude, lets go **** em up...................just walk up and punch them.

or better yet, i have an idea.............when they are around, have cody bring a buddy to your house. i park my car out front, opposite their house, cody takes your car, his buddy takes his truck, and we hide with a pack of cigs laying out. we then wait and when they come, take pics of it and whoop their asses............i am gonna look up the law on assault on a trespasser. if we can **** them up with no reprocussions, i'm definately down.

i just wanna beat up an emo skateboarder
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2006, 08:26 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

hey they didnt steal anything of mine huh?
Old 09-22-2006, 08:29 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

oh, or we could dig a 10 ft deep trench and cover the top with a net, and leaves on top............and when they walk over it..........droppie in the hole

or we take previous plan..........hide in the back yard with two little bb guns..............and we can shoot em...............

and seriously that mom sounds like a *****...............why would a 30 y/o make **** up just to start something with the neighbor? what you should do now is at like 2 in the morning, crank up the car, pull in their driveway and just rev it up
Old 09-22-2006, 08:44 PM   #6
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
the stakeboarder ****?

i just wanna beat up an emo skateboarder
Yes, it is the emo skateboarder ****...I would like nothing more than to grab him by the throat and beat the **** out of him...15 or not...doesn't matter...best hope I don't catch him.
Old 09-22-2006, 08:46 PM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
or we take previous plan..........hide in the back yard with two little bb guns..............and we can shoot em...............
If there is going to be any shooting, it will be with my 12 guage and #9 bird shot. He will be pulling that out of his *** for years...or the rest of his life. Since he will be inside my house because the back porch is enclosed and part of my house...it will be legal to deposit some lead.
Old 09-22-2006, 08:52 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

dude, i got off next saturday.........lets do that next friday
Old 09-22-2006, 08:58 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS

Well what you could do is just leave a pack of cigs out like all regular and ****. But the cigs will be dipped in rat poison. Do both the tips just to be sure, or just the whole cig. I'm no expert or anything but inhaling poison cant be good for you.
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 09:25 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

ok i just had a thought..........hear me out, doesnt sound like what you want, but may be in the end.

go ahead with said plan of the cars being taken, hide and take a pic of them physically trespassing and stealing. then turn it to video mode, pop out and chase after them. then, in one continuous shot, pan over to the front of their house, which is probably where they will retreat to, then over to the mailbox and get the address. ok, then you sue for trespassing, sue for $5k, take them to court, get what the judge will award you, and use that cash for the whipple.

for thinking of this awesome plan, i should get your rims/tires for free
Old 09-22-2006, 09:26 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang

camera.. they are like $50 @ walmart.. set them up, then u will have proof
Old 09-23-2006, 12:25 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Just sit outside with a shotgun and blow their ****in' heads off when they come on your property. That'll teach 'em.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:24 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

rig up a very painful shocking mechanism to the cigarette pack. like two prongs on each side that are hooked up to a very high voltage(low amperage) source, like a tazer or stun gun. when they pick up the carton ZZZZZZZZZZ and their scream will let you know who did it.

oh and set up a hidden camera for ****s and giggles and make an example out of them on the internet.

i also read you can string a hair from a horses tail through the cig, and after they smoke it, they will get sicker than hell for a few days (its a cheap way of quitting smoking, cause after that, you wont ever want to have a cig again). or put some high concentration of hallucinogens(35x salvia would be excellent for this application, easily put into a cig and tasteless and odorless when smoked) into the cig so when they smoke it, BAM they get ****ed up beyond all recogniton. bad if theyre drivers, but if theyre 12 year old skateboarder kids then hell yeah!

or you could rig the cigarette pack so it leaves some sort of mark on their hands, and hide out in the bushes with paintball rifles, when they take the pack, unleash hell. when they go WTF and run to mommy, you have proof their grubby hands were on the cigs.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:38 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

lol I've got a perfectly cheap and easy idea.

Buy a rat sized mouse trap and put the cigs on there as bait.

Just use fishing line to tie the cigs on the trap and kinda hide a piece of paper over the snapping part of the mechanism leaving the cigs to just sit there. They grab the cigs and SNAP.

You should hear some awsome screaming and crying soon after.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 02:42 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to powerhungry966

they have these door alarm things they line up like this 1--| |---2 and as soon as 1 and 2 seperate.. it alarms like a mother ****er and thats when you come out and punch him straigh across his jaw knock hiim out and drag his *** back to his mama n say LOOK WHAT I FOUND *****...

1989 coupe 5.0 yeessur.
"Shake n bake"
powerhungry966 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 04:42 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Hide in a bush with a hopper full of paintballs.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 08:58 AM   #17
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

sadly... no matter what you do it wont work out~ if you beat them down you might wind up in trouble or a long extended legal battle that might cause even more than what is currently happening ot happen ( come home and find your car keyed from one end to the other) and so forth. So you had best thing about the reaction they will give if you screw with them (even though they are to blame....)

I would talk to someone that knows the law and find out all of your options so you can make the best decision. Dont assume you know the law make SURE before you go off the deep end that your butt will be covered. They may have some odd laws for minors who knows~

If everything checks out I would try to do something like hide a pack of cigs and wire up a hidden extremly painful electric shock so whom ever touches them. Something like that. Video tape it and then you will have evidence, if you are going to persue this you had BEST HAVE evidence.

My aunt and uncle had MAJOR issues with their neibor... she literally used a chainsaw and CUT DOWN their fence divider. They had legal battles for YEARS. They could NOT move with the investigation still open either (another reason to look into the law) and they video taped all her crap and she denied everything and would have won if it had not been for that.

Once they showed the video tape she went off and showed her true side and got fined to hell and back she works at a hospital in the nursery...
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:19 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

here is a simple Idea. take a pack of cigs and some dental floss attached to the packs underside and attached to a bell. When thy go to snatch it you will know. Using a box top pack and instead of cigs put dog **** in it.

Or put a couple of beers outside but before you do pee in them and put the lid back on. Put them in a cooler of ice so they will be nice and cold. Chances are they will drink and then scream and throw the bottles.

either way you will have owned them!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 09:29 AM   #19
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

i built a tazer out of a disposable camera and when i shocked myself gave me a 3rd degree burn that like to blow my finger off........ 8)

oh btw rob.... built a ****en fence...... lol

electric fences are the ****..... especially the new ones that look liek a little normal fence and when you touch... zzaaappppp...
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 09:34 AM   #20
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
i built a tazer out of a disposable camera and when i shocked myself gave me a 3rd degree burn that like to blow my finger off........ 8)

oh btw rob.... built a ****en fence...... lol

electric fences are the ****..... especially the new ones that look liek a little normal fence and when you touch... zzaaappppp...
Electric fences, unless industrial strength, are useless. Worked many farms in my day, and the fences were nothing.

You can build all the fences you want, however, since a fence ends at some point, you just walk around it at that point. I am not putting a gate in my driveway because I shouldn't have to inconvenience myself to keep people off my porch.

I will stick with the #9 birdshot in his *** if I catch him inside my house again...then I will have my proof. That, and I think I will find something to put in bait pack that will either make them sick as hell or dead. Either way is fine with me.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:23 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania

go buy a jug of cheap bleach and wait until about 3:00 in the morning and pour all of it into your neighbors gas tank. and if they have more than one car, do it to all. it will corrode the piping and gas tank from the inside out and shut down the motor for good. search for it on mythbusters...get back at the ***** of a mother big time...
maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #22
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

yea... but that means he has to watch his *** regarding his car..........................
Old 09-25-2006, 11:36 AM   #23
Road Trip!

Ohhhhh Anarchist Cookbook Ftw!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-25-2006, 12:22 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to at7311

First off. To do anything at all that could get your *** in a bind, I would stay away from. It seems as if your best bet is to catch them in the act and record the thievery. I would then make an attempt to show the parents/parent the footage and wait for their reaction. If the response is a negative one, you'll know then that they are ****y parents and the next lvl of action should be taken.

If you have any friends that are cops, you may want to use that to your advantage and have them give the little bugger a scare. it could possibly make the parents take a second look on being mean to you and your family. Then again, your neighbors may not give two ****s about some cop comming over and it could just make matters worse.

Good Luck Bro !!
at7311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:12 PM   #25
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

buy a very big very mean dog and chain it to the back of your house.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 03:58 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy

aw man, why is my idea being over looked??

RAT TRAP!

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:39 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

A popular story that went around the department I worked in at my old job was that there use to be these 2 guys that worked there long before I ever did. One worked days and the other worked nights. Apparently the guy that worked days would alway leave a pack of cigs on his tool box so he would have one right there when he came into work in the morning. Anyway the guy on nights would come in and smoke from his pack even if there was only 1or 2 left. The guy on days kept telling him to stop finishing his packs off but the guy on nights wouldn't listen. So anyways the guy working days desided he was going to get him back for this. What he did was smoked all the cigs in the pack he had except for 1, at the end of the work day he took the pack to the bathroom with him, then he took a piss and didn't shake his dick, then pulled out the last cig out and dabbed the end of the filter on the end of his dick, then put the pack back on his tool box and went home. When he came in the next day the pack was empty, and when the guy came in that night he went and told him what he did. This is just a story that use to be told at my old job though.

What I would do is when you see him again grab him by his shirt, throw him to the ground, put your forehead against his and yell in his face that if he doesn't stop playing game, your going **** him up. If he swings on you then beat his ***. Maybe you could just beat his *** with your open hand, it will make him feel like a little ***** knowing that hes getting his *** wooped by you just slapping him. I've seen this happen before.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:55 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

yea but if he ****ed with their cars, they wouldnt know who really did it. just bcuz someone put **** in their car doesnt mean it would have to be smurfin. seriously, buy a big *** jug of bleach and go out early in the morning with a couple small water bottles full of bleach and fill up their tanks. or, get some small nails and wedge them under their tires so that when they back out of their drive way the nails go right into the tubes and if the nails are small enough they wont notice it until they get to work or w/e and think they ran over a patch of nails or something along the way...
Old 09-25-2006, 05:00 PM   #29
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Don't **** with other peoples cars/belongings.

That won't help catch the person and if you get caught have fun paying to fix the damage.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 05:02 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

ok, i know all of this from personal experience. i live on a corner house at the bottom of a long hill and we have a long stretch of side walk on the side of our house that alot of ppl park at with a fire hydrent (sp). well this guy like a block up the hill has a bunch of cars and this huge ****ing tuck, im talking like a older diesel truck with a full extended cab and extra long bed. well this guy parks almost in the middle of the whole stretch and like 15 feet away from the fire hydrent (sp). he starts his truck up and drives it maybe 1 or 2 times a month and after multiple neighbors have kindly asked him to park down the street next to a small wooded area, he just ignores everyone and keeps taking up a couple of spots for nothing. and all of us who have an extra car or 2 have to park like 2 blocks away from our houses bcuz of this.so i have decided to take matters into my own hands. i have pored a water bottle full of bleach and water into his 2 separate gas tanks. its a diesel, so i know those motors can handle a lot of shyt. alot of you guys might think this is crazy and not right, but you have to look at it from the neighborhoods pnt of view, im helping everyone by taking this b***h out. sry for the long stry, but atleast u know now.
Old 09-25-2006, 05:22 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

and no, im not an a$$hole. you might think i am for doing this, but trust me i am a very nice easy going person and i am the do unto others as you wish other to do to you kind of guy, but this has been going on for over 2 yrs now and alot of ppl are very pissed off. so please dont think im an a$$hole, bcuz i am far from it.
Old 09-25-2006, 06:59 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
No kidding. No need to stoop to that level.
2003 SVT Lightning #1059 of 4270
2000 Vert 4R70W
Only buy from vendors that test and stand behind their products
slvr2000stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 07:03 PM   #33
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang View Post
No kidding. No need to stoop to that level.
The only ****ing I would be doing is bodily harm...14 or not...I don't care. Let me catch you in my house, you will hit a wall or two....and the floor...and any tables in the way...and anything else I can bounce you off of.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:09 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

That won't help catch the person and if you get caught have fun paying to fix the damage.
I with Brent never **** with a persons car or property that is a ***** way of dealing with people. Do something to them and be done with it. Dog crap in the cig pack or piss in a couple of beer bottles will do the trick as I mentioned before
Old 09-25-2006, 07:27 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

:pop2: If you got a problem with someone tell it to their face, and if they won't fix it beat that ***.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar