The Madlib game! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-28-2006, 02:53 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
The Madlib game!

Rules to play:

You can either post your finished madlib, just put a title "My Finished Madlib" or something.

You can create a madlib as well if you wish. To do this just create a list of the word types needed then space down enough so the people cant see the paragraph. Then past the paragraph for them to fill in. Thats it.

My second post will be a madlib so give me a few if you read this before it shows up.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Re: The Madlib game!

1. Location
2. Person / type of person
3. A sickness
4. Plural Item
5. Activity
6. Person
7. Location
8. Adjective
9. Color
10. Vehicle
11. Adverb
12. Type of Person
13. Adjective
14. Action
15. Action
16. Action in past tense
17. Item
18. Location
19. Action Present Tense
20. Adjective
21. Location
22. Feeling description
23. Adjective
24. Action
25. Body location
26. Clothing article
27. Adjective

Today at (1) I talked to a very impressive (2). I was informed that eating (4) was very bad and could give you (3). After this news I gave up and decided to go (5). My friend (6) meet up with me and we rode down to the (7) in his (8) *** (9) (10). Man that thing would just (11). We rolled by some hot (12) and flirted (13). The first one talked to my friend and wanted to go with us. We agreed that they would have to (14) really hard until we (15).

We finally arrived and decided to get right down to it. We (16) our (17) and straped it on. We ran along the (18) and jumped right in. We spent the rest of the day just (19) it was great, I almost (20).

We went back to the (21) about dark and said our good byes. I felt a little (22) but we (23) just to clear the air. I look forward to taking another trip like this. I gained a good bit of knowledge in (24) so I hope I can put it to good use later on tonight. Finally, always remember when (person) (action) it in the (25) always pay attention to your (26) as it can get really (27).
Old 09-28-2006, 04:11 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Justin Send a message via Yahoo to Justin

Today at (Wal-Mart) I talked to a very impressive (Hooker). I was informed that eating (Baked Beans) was very bad and could give you (The ****s). After this news I gave up and decided to go (Bowling). My friend (Steven) met up with me and we rode down to the (Strip Club) in his (Bad) *** (Fucia) (Pinto). Man that thing would just (Creep). We rolled by some hot (Females) and flirted (Franticly). The first one talked to my friend and wanted to go with us. We agreed that they would have to (Try) really hard until we (Gave In).

We finally arrived and decided to get right down to it. We (Opened) our (Condoms) and straped it on. We ran along the (Fence) and jumped right in. We spent the rest of the day just (Screwin) it was great, I almost (Stayed There).

We went back to the (Strip Club) about dark and said our good byes. I felt a little (Gas) but we (Moved) just to clear the air. I look forward to taking another trip like this. I gained a good bit of knowledge in (Screwin) so I hope I can put it to good use later on tonight. Finally, always remember when (Yolonda) (Put) it in the (Mouth) always pay attention to your (Pee Pee) as it can get really (Presurized).

I was bored so i threw some words in there to give u guys a laugh...
Soon to come - UDPs, Off Road X-Pipe, A/T Cooler, and 03' Cobra Rims
Club - Tha Crew Leader of Muscle Car Division
Justin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2006, 04:32 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Today at (711) I talked to a very impressive (leprechaun). I was informed that eating (balls) was very bad and could give you (gonorrhea). After this news I gave up and decided to go (picnic). My friend (P-Diddy) meet up with me and we rode down to the (under the left foot of a walrus) in his (fishy) *** (brownish) (John Deere). Man that thing would just (deliberate). We rolled by some hot (*******) and flirted (wide). The first one talked to my friend and wanted to go with us. We agreed that they would have to (ran) really hard until we (shart).

We finally arrived and decided to get right down to it. We (sharted) our (dildo) and straped it on. We ran along the (in her ***) and jumped right in. We spent the rest of the day just (sucking) it was great, I almost (slimy).

We went back to the (in her *** again) about dark and said our good byes. I felt a little (giddy) but we (stupid) just to clear the air. I look forward to taking another trip like this. I gained a good bit of knowledge in (drink) so I hope I can put it to good use later on tonight. Finally, always remember when (Bob) (****s) it in the (taint) always pay attention to your (bandana) as it can get really (hardcore).

Damn, you really ****ed some of that up. You gotta do a better job on matching up the type of word with where it's going. Great idea for a thread though. I'll make one later.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 04:57 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

Today at (my aa meeting 1) I talked to a very impressive (transvestite 2). I was informed that eating (poonaney 3) was very bad and could give you (rabis 4). After this news I gave up and decided to go (drink 5). My friend (dolly parton 6) meet up with me and we rode down to the (bar 7) in his (jumping jacks 8) *** (red 9) (kia sephia 10). Man that thing would just (cough 11). We rolled by some hot (mail men 12) and flirted (big 13). The first one talked to my friend and wanted to go with us. We agreed that they would have to (crap 14 ) really hard until we (moan 15).

We finally arrived and decided to get right down to it. We (licked 16) our (q-tips 17) and straped it on. We ran along the (pet smart 18) and jumped right in. We spent the rest of the day just (smoking 19) it was great, I almost (smiled 20).

We went back to the (aa meeting 21) about dark and said our good byes. I felt a little (horney 22) but we (drank 23) just to clear the air. I look forward to taking another trip like this. I gained a good bit of knowledge in ( 24) so I hope I can put it to good use later on tonight. Finally, always remember when (laughing 25) (squirt 26) it in the (ear 27) always pay attention to your (thong 28) as it can get really (puney 29).

Did i count wrong or something?

1. Location
3. A sickness
4. Plural Item
5. Activity
6. Person
7. Location
8. Adjective
9. Color
10. Vehicle
11. Adverb
12. Type of Person
13. Adjective
14. Action
15. Action
16. Action in past tense
17. Item
18. Location
19. Action Present Tense
20. Adjective
21. Location
22. Feeling description
23. Adjective
24. Action
25. Body location
26. Clothing article
27. Adjective

One wicked 03 GT FOBRA
ridenmystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 05:09 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridenmystang View Post

Did i count wrong or something?
You didn't, but somebody did.

Just 'cause it's your birthday doesn't mean you can count wrong. ****.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:07 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Today at (the Liquor store) I talked to a very impressive (Pimp). I was informed that eating (A nasty Whore) was very bad and could give you (Some Herp's). After this news I gave up and decided to go (Puke). My friend (Bobby Brown) meet up with me and we rode down to the (Cut) in his (******) *** (Brown) (Camaro). Man that thing would just (smoke). We rolled by some hot (*****es) and flirted (forever). The first one talked to my friend and wanted to go with us. We agreed that they would have to (let us cut) really hard until we (were satisfied).

We finally arrived and decided to get right down to it. We (pulled out) our (lifejackets) and straped it on. We ran along the (river) and jumped right in. We spent the rest of the day just (burning) it was great, I almost (choked to death).

We went back to the (Hood) about dark and said our good byes. I felt a little (burnt out) but we (smoked another one) just to clear the air. I look forward to taking another trip like this. I gained a good bit of knowledge in (smokin) so I hope I can put it to good use later on tonight. Finally, always remember when (you) (smoke) it in the (park) always pay attention to your (surroundings) as it can get really (dangerous).

1. Location
3. A sickness
4. Plural Item
5. Activity
6. Person
7. Location
8. Adjective
9. Color
10. Vehicle
11. Adverb
12. Type of Person
13. Adjective
14. Action
15. Action
16. Action in past tense
17. Item
18. Location
19. Action Present Tense
20. Adjective
21. Location
22. Feeling description
23. Adjective
24. Action
25. Body location
26. Clothing article
27. Adjective
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 11:57 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

you can make your own... i threw that one together in like two minutes.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar