WOOOOOOOOOOOT. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-28-2006, 06:24 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
WOOOOOOOOOOOT.

Down with the Trojans!

:woo: :duckhunt: :yup:

I'm really hoping a SEC team gets a chance at the National Title now. I think Florida has a pretty damn good chance. Auburn isn't looking too good lately though... I seriously think Alabama may have a chance at taking them down in the Iron Bowl. I'm kinda pulling for Arkansas to surprise everybody though and win the SEC.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2006, 06:30 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: WOOOOOOOOOOOT.

Arkansas has the best chance in the SEC. you gotta remember all of the best athletes in Ark have inbred to make the super athlete. So what if it's uncle dad, they don't care and neither should we.

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 06:52 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Trojans lost! Trojans lost! :woo:
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2006, 09:58 PM   #4
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I am pretty happy about the USC game

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 10:50 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Down with the Trojans!

:woo: :duckhunt: :yup:

I'm really hoping a SEC team gets a chance at the National Title now. I think Florida has a pretty damn good chance. Auburn isn't looking too good lately though... I seriously think Alabama may have a chance at taking them down in the Iron Bowl. I'm kinda pulling for Arkansas to surprise everybody though and win the SEC.
Arkansas still has Carolina, Tennessee and LSU. They will not when all three

Alabama has a long way to go to beat Auburn and have yet to play LSU. Alabama in the last 3 weeks Beat Miss 26-23 at home, Lost to Tenn 16-13 on the road and beat FLI 38-3 at home a team who suspended 9 starting players for the fight against Miami.

Auburn is not looking good??? They are 8-1 and 2 weeks ago beat Florida 27-17, beat Tulane 38-13 and today beat Miss 23-17 on the road

How in anyone's mind but a Alabama fan would say Auburn has not looked good. bbunt you need to look at the obvious. Alabama has never beat Auburn at Bryant Denny Stadium, Alabama has done their share of struggling in the SEC but has lost 3 SEC games in the process.

The only thing that makes it tough for Alabama and Auburn is no bye week. They are the SEC's guinea pig's for the 12 game season. Alabama, Auburn and Vandy were chosen to be the first 12 game season teams with no bye week.
Old 10-28-2006, 10:57 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I am pretty happy about the USC game
I was happy about that USC game, but not the other one.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 06:57 AM   #7
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Arkansas still has Carolina, Tennessee and LSU. They will not when all three

Alabama has a long way to go to beat Auburn and have yet to play LSU. Alabama in the last 3 weeks Beat Miss 26-23 at home, Lost to Tenn 16-13 on the road and beat FLI 38-3 at home a team who suspended 9 starting players for the fight against Miami.

Auburn is not looking good??? They are 8-1 and 2 weeks ago beat Florida 27-17, beat Tulane 38-13 and today beat Miss 23-17 on the road

How in anyone's mind but a Alabama fan would say Auburn has not looked good. bbunt you need to look at the obvious. Alabama has never beat Auburn at Bryant Denny Stadium, Alabama has done their share of struggling in the SEC but has lost 3 SEC games in the process.

The only thing that makes it tough for Alabama and Auburn is no bye week. They are the SEC's guinea pig's for the 12 game season. Alabama, Auburn and Vandy were chosen to be the first 12 game season teams with no bye week.
Auburn is catching good breaks. Alabama isn't. The Ole Miss game was close. The Arkansas game wasn't. A team that Alabama took into two overtimes. Auburn is not the National Championship team everyone was splooging over at the beginning of the year. Tommy Tubberville is a cocky ******* who got his words thrown in his face. Simple as that. Alabama has play calling issues and all around coaching issues. They continue to start Darby who has failed to perform against top 25 teams.

So who is better?

I will tell you in a few weeks.

Reddit
Old 10-29-2006, 09:46 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Auburn is catching good breaks. Alabama isn't. The Ole Miss game was close. The Arkansas game wasn't. A team that Alabama took into two overtimes. Auburn is not the National Championship team everyone was splooging over at the beginning of the year. Tommy Tubberville is a cocky ******* who got his words thrown in his face. Simple as that. Alabama has play calling issues and all around coaching issues. They continue to start Darby who has failed to perform against top 25 teams.

So who is better?

I will tell you in a few weeks.
HAHHAHAHHAHA This is funny. You cant compare each game week to week to what others teams did as the season progresses. You only have how they are playing right now. Auburn was and still is a contender in the BCS unless they fall again. When it is all said and done whomever plays in the national championship one of the teams is likely will have one loss. Now do I think it will be Auburn. I cant say, Auburn still has Georgia and Alabama to get through, I am a Auburn fan but I am a realist.

I am not a Alabama hater and I never said Auburn would win did I. Auburn is the better team right now but that means little when the Iron Bowl starts. Auburn has had some issues but they are injuries to key starters since the LSU game. Most are recovered. Arkansas was though of as a joke after the season opnener against USC, losing 50-14, then they came alive against Auburn and smacked them good while Auburn was not playing well but Auburn made adjustments and has continued to win. Arknsas is a much better team but since Alabama and Auburn they have played few good teams, They still have to play South Carolina, Tennessee and LSU.

I really could care less if you think Tubberville is cocky he is a great coach. Mike Shula is a nice guy but not a great coach. He had a opportunity last year with a talented team of seniors and could not get past Auburn or LSU. There is a more than better chance that he wont get through it again. But who knows anything can happen and sometimes does.

No matter what, the Alabama/Auburn will be close because its not about record, standing or stats. It is about bragging rights in the State.

So before you drown me in useless Bama babble and I need my wadders, remember in my 46 years I have been around to see more Iron bowls in person, know the history and folklore between these 2 teams that you have only read about BY GOD!!!!:thumbs2: :thumbs2:
Old 10-29-2006, 11:20 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I am not a Alabama hater and I never said Auburn would win did I. Auburn is the better team right now but that means little when the Iron Bowl starts.
That's exactly what I was trying to say, but you were too busy being an Auburn fan to notice.

Seriously though, Auburn has not been looking like the team that beat LSU and Florida. They lost to freakin' Arkansas. Not by a point in double overtime either. They got the **** beat out of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
Alabama in the last 3 weeks lost to Beat Miss 26-23 at home
I don't know what "Beat Miss" is... maybe you're missing a comma or something. But Alabama didn't lose to Ole Miss. They beat Ole Miss 26-23. Not an overly impressive win, but hey... neither was Auburn's win over them yesterday. Alabama has lost to Arkansas, Florida and Tennessee. The Arkansas game was a one point game... the Tennesse game was a three point game. The only game where they got beat pretty soundly was Florida, and they really only got beat for one half. They were up at halftime. So all their losses have been to one loss teams at the top of the SEC.

Unfortunaley Auburn doesn't get the pleasure of playing Tennesse, which is good for them. Because the way they are playing now, I seriously doubt they would beat them. I think Georgia will also give Auburn a tough game. And of course when the Iron Bowl comes... all bets are off. The rest of the season doesn't matter at that point.

Let's just say I'm really looking forward to the Iron Bowl. I'm not saying Alabama will win. I really kinda doubt they will. But "looking at the obvious", I'd say they still have a decent chance.

Scary stuff.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:30 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
That's exactly what I was trying to say, but you were too busy being an Auburn fan to notice.

Seriously though, Auburn has not been looking like the team that beat LSU and Florida. They lost to freakin' Arkansas. Not by a point in double overtime either. They got the **** beat out of them.

I don't know what "Beat Miss" is... maybe you're missing a comma or something. But Alabama didn't lose to Ole Miss. They beat Ole Miss 26-23. Not an overly impressive win, but hey... neither was Auburn's win over them yesterday. Alabama has lost to Arkansas, Florida and Tennessee. The Arkansas game was a one point game... the Tennesse game was a three point game. The only game where they got beat pretty soundly was Florida, and they really only got beat for one half. They were up at halftime. So all their losses have been to one loss teams at the top of the SEC.

Unfortunaley Auburn doesn't get the pleasure of playing Tennesse, which is good for them. Because the way they are playing now, I seriously doubt they would beat them. I think Georgia will also give Auburn a tough game. And of course when the Iron Bowl comes... all bets are off. The rest of the season doesn't matter at that point.

Let's just say I'm really looking forward to the Iron Bowl. I'm not saying Alabama will win. I really kinda doubt they will. But "looking at the obvious", I'd say they still have a decent chance.

Really we lost to Arkansas before we beat Florida 2 weeks ago!!!! So how we are playing is good enough to beat Florida and that somehow equates to us playing bad???? Get real. I hope it works out that Tenn and Auburn play in the SEC championship. I would not be worried about playing Tenn. It's funny Auburn is the highest ranked SEC team and we suck. That says a lot for the rest of the SEC because if we suck everyone else really sucks
Old 10-29-2006, 11:38 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

You totally don't get what I'm saying, do you?

Auburn had one good game against Florida (or Florida had one bad game against Auburn, depends on how you look at it). They barely beat LSU (who also played horribly that game). They barely beat South Carolina. Let me repeat that, they barely beat South Carolina. They beat Tulane pretty well. Holy ****ing ****. UNA could beat the hell out of Tulane. They barely beat Ole Miss.

The only really impressive games Auburn has had this year are the LSU and Florida games. The only reason the LSU game was impressive is because it was good old fashioned SEC football.

I never said Auburn sucks... but they are not the best team in the SEC. I really hope they play Florida again in the SEC championship so Florida can show them who is.

Scary stuff.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:54 AM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
You totally don't get what I'm saying, do you?

Auburn had one good game against Florida (or Florida had one bad game against Auburn, depends on how you look at it). They barely beat LSU (who also played horribly that game). They barely beat South Carolina. Let me repeat that, they barely beat South Carolina. They beat Tulane pretty well. Holy ****ing ****. UNA could beat the hell out of Tulane. They barely beat Ole Miss.

The only really impressive games Auburn has had this year are the LSU and Florida games. The only reason the LSU game was impressive is because it was good old fashioned SEC football.

I never said Auburn sucks... but they are not the best team in the SEC. I really hope they play Florida again in the SEC championship so Florida can show them who is.
You are being a typical Alabama TURD!! you really are. You sit their hoping Auburn loses. I dont understand that thinking. Florida is not the best team in the SEC. Arkansas is if they dont lose any more but they have a long way to go since there only real big win was against Auburn. Until now there SEC schedule has been weak but that is about to change they now have to play South Carolina, Tenn and LSU.

As far as barely beat is not a issue. It was a road game and Carolina is not a bad team. Georgia barely beat them, Tenn barely beat them and Auburn barely beat them. In the world of games a win is a win. You forget history. The Mississippi game has become a rivalry game simply because Tubberville left Ole Miss to coach Auburn and that has now become a bitter rivalry. Rivalry's are exceptions to the rules. This whole how much you beat someone is really stupid. It s nice when your team whips up on someone but again a win is a win. Alabama Barely loses to Ark, Auburn gets thumped by Ark, Alabama gets thumped by Florida and Auburn Beats Florida. WHAT DOES THAT SAY!!! NOT A DAMN THING BUT ON ANY GIVEN DAY YOU COULD WIN OR LOSE!!!

NEXT!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 12:05 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Let me give you some of my feelings on what kind of fan am I. I never root against Alabama unless it is against Auburn. I have no hate for Alabama for several reasons. My Mother is a Bama grad. My Grand father was on Alabama's board of directors and a personal friend of Bear Bryant. At my Grand Fathers Funeral Bear Bryant was a honorary pole bearer. Three of my uncles went to Bama and 4 of my aunts. 2 of my uncles and my Dad and stepmom went to Auburn. I went to Auburn. But there is no hate.

Now I dont see this in many Alabama fans. Most hate Auburn. Most live in some fantasy world where the destiny of the Bear lives. The fact remains Alabama has a deep Football tradition and history but that is no reason to hate.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:16 PM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

I don't root against Auburn either. I do think Florida is the better team this year though, and I am rooting for Florida. Reason being, I'd really like to see a SEC team come home with a national championship this year, and I believe Florida is our best chance.

I was rooting for Auburn against LSU. Most of my friends (75%) are Auburn fans, so I've been catching hell from them the past couple years about how great Auburn is. So when Auburn stumbles a little, I take the chance to give them some hell back.

It's all in fun though. Really the only game of the year that I can say I hope to God Auburn loses is the last game of the regular season. Unless of course, them winning some other game has some sort of negative impact on Bama's chances of a championship (which obviously hasn't happend much lately).

So chill Brother Corey. Unless you really believe Arkansas is better than Florida... in which case... you're a ******.

Scary stuff.
Old 10-29-2006, 12:36 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I don't root against Auburn either. I do think Florida is the better team this year though, and I am rooting for Florida. Reason being, I'd really like to see a SEC team come home with a national championship this year, and I believe Florida is our best chance.

I was rooting for Auburn against LSU. Most of my friends (75%) are Auburn fans, so I've been catching hell from them the past couple years about how great Auburn is. So when Auburn stumbles a little, I take the chance to give them some hell back.

It's all in fun though. Really the only game of the year that I can say I hope to God Auburn loses is the last game of the regular season. Unless of course, them winning some other game has some sort of negative impact on Bama's chances of a championship (which obviously hasn't happend much lately).

So chill Brother Corey. Unless you really believe Arkansas is better than Florida... in which case... you're a ******.
I dont know if Ark is better than Florida. They dont get to play regular season. Nobody knows that. Ark test come in the next few weeks. I dont know if Florida is the best team either. You seem to put a high value on how much someone is beat by and that is a terrible mistake. That has been proven to be a completely worthless stat and that is why the BCS poll pulled that stat out of the BCS bowl equation.

As me being a ****** and you being a tard if the name fits wear it.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:09 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I dont know if Ark is better than Florida. They dont get to play regular season. Nobody knows that. Ark test come in the next few weeks. I dont know if Florida is the best team either. You seem to put a high value on how much someone is beat by and that is a terrible mistake. That has been proven to be a completely worthless stat and that is why the BCS poll pulled that stat out of the BCS bowl equation.

As me being a ****** and you being a tard if the name fits wear it.
I put more value on how well the team plays than the score. That's why I said that Auburn's win over LSU was pretty impressive despite the score. In the other games that Auburn barely won however, they did not play well at all.

Like I said in my first post, I wish Arkansas would win in a way. Just because no one saw it coming. But when I think about it, I really don't think they have what it takes to win the National championship. Florida may.

Scary stuff.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:24 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I put more value on how well the team plays than the score. That's why I said that Auburn's win over LSU was pretty impressive despite the score. In the other games that Auburn barely won however, they did not play well at all.

Like I said in my first post, I wish Arkansas would win in a way. Just because no one saw it coming. But when I think about it, I really don't think they have what it takes to win the National championship. Florida may.
Do you really read what you are saying!!! Whomever wins outright the SEC championship will represent the SEC OK in my book

If Ark beats Tenn, Carolina and LSU and then beats Fla in the SEC championship they will be as good a representative as anyone. If Auburn wins outright and beats who ever in the SEC championship they will be a good rep the same goes for whoever wins the SEC championship. Right now Tenn, Fla and a slim chance Georgia in the east and Ark, Auburn and a outside chance LSU in the west. this is all still up for grabs

Remaining games of top SEC teams

ARK: South Carolina, Tenn and LSU

Auburn: Ark state, Georgia and Alabama

Fla: Vandy, South Carolina, Western Carolina and FSU

Tenn: LSU, Ark, Vandy and Kentucky.

LSU: Tenn, Alabama, Ole Miss and Ark

Only Florida has the closest thing close to a end of the year cakewalk in the SEC
Old 10-29-2006, 07:50 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Just wait till the bama msu game, we're gonna take em I swear, we almost took kentucky yesterday....
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 07:54 PM   #19
Regular

It's ok. Auburn can do no wrong. No use in arguing.

Reddit
Old 10-29-2006, 07:59 PM   #20
Regular

Quote:
Let me give you some of my feelings on what kind of fan am I. I never root against Alabama unless it is against Auburn. I have no hate for Alabama for several reasons. My Mother is a Bama grad. My Grand father was on Alabama's board of directors and a personal friend of Bear Bryant. At my Grand Fathers Funeral Bear Bryant was a honorary pole bearer. Three of my uncles went to Bama and 4 of my aunts. 2 of my uncles and my Dad and stepmom went to Auburn. I went to Auburn. But there is no hate.

Now I dont see this in many Alabama fans. Most hate Auburn. Most live in some fantasy world where the destiny of the Bear lives. The fact remains Alabama has a deep Football tradition and history but that is no reason to hate.
Well none of my parents or siblings are Auburn grads and no one in my immediate family goes to Auburn.

I was born and raised an Alabama fan and I'll be damned if I would have it any other way. Roll ****in' Tide.

So I am happy that you are an Alabama fan as well. I am simply not an Auburn fan period thanks to your coach. Now that you have a ****ty coach that did the same thing to Ole Miss that Dennis Franchione did to Alabama. I want to slap the cocky **** faced grin that the ******* has every game off his face. I despise him as a person. So he can coach. Doesn't mean jack **** if he is a complete *******. I despised Mike Dubose and I depised Dennis Franchione for the image that they left on Alabama and the trouble they got us into.

If anything the hate is now higher between Alabama and Auburn thanks to Terrible Tubby.

If Terrible Tubby leaves Auburn I can root for them against other SEC teams and wish them well. However, as long as he paces the Auburn sidelines Auburn could go 0-11 for all I care. My problem is not with the school, it is with the coach. In fact I like Auburn a lot as a school. They have an amazing campus.

So it's pretty pointless arguing this whole Alabama vs. Auburn thing with die hard fans of both sides.

The Iron Bowl is going to be interesting.

And don't bring the bear **** up. If Auburn had a coach with that legacy you would hold him in high regard as well. However they don't.

The hate goes both ways. While you are an Auburn fan that doesn't "hate" Alabama there are just as many Auburn "TURDS" out there as Alabama "TURDS" to put it your way.

NEXT!!!!!!111111111111111

Reddit
Old 10-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #21
Regular

I have added some stuff to the above post to clear things up that I am sure will be blown out of proportion.

Reddit
Old 10-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Well none of my parents or siblings are Auburn grads and no one in my immediate family goes to Auburn.

I was born and raised an Alabama fan and I'll be damned if I would have it any other way.

So I am happy that you are an Alabama fan as well I am simply not an Auburn fan period. Even more so now that you have a ****ty coach that did the same thing to Ole Miss that Dennis Franchione did to Alabama. I want to slap the cocky **** faced grin that the ******* has every game off his face. I despise him as a person. So he can coach. Doesn't mean jack **** if he is a complete *******. I despised Mike Dubose and I depised Dennis Franchione for the image that they left on Alabama and the trouble they got us into.

If Terrible Tubby leaves Auburn I can root for them against other SEC teams and wish them well. However, as long as he paces the Auburn sidelines Auburn could go 0-11 for all I care. My problem is not with the school, it is with the coach. In fact I like Auburn a lot as a school. They have an amazing campus.

So it's pretty pointless arguing this whole Alabama vs. Auburn thing with die hard fans of both sides.

The Iron Bowl is going to be interesting.

And don't bring the bear **** up. If Auburn had a coach with that legacy you would hold him in high regard as well. However they don't.

The hate goes both ways. While you are an Auburn fan that doesn't "hate" Alabama there are just as many Auburn "TURDS" out there as Alabama "TURDS" to put it your way.
Actually we do!!! John Heisman who the Heisman trophy was named after, was coach of Auburn. Coach Ralph Shug Jordan coached from 1951 to 75 and was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame, 1982

Is that OK for you MUHAHAHAHHA

I never said or ever said Auburn is perfect so dont make any references to that ****. I dont come here and gloat when they win and dont gloat in the fact when Alabama loses. So dont make me out to be a moronic fan.

I absolutely dont agree with you on moronic fans. I have had friends who would not talk to me for weeks if Auburn beat Alabama and there were alaways excuses why they did lose. I have Alabama fans including the sons of Bobby Jackson, QB for Auburn in the 50's would toilet paper roll my parents house when Alabama would win or lose. No you are dead wrong Alabama redneck fans are really the worse kind. These are the same people who throw rocks at Bill Curry's house, slash the tires of the family car and make threatening calls to the family every time the team lost to Auburn, which was 4 in a row. So dont even go there. You were in diapers when all this took place. Auburn Fans have never been like that. We have never driven a coach off in fear of his life. With that said some of best behaved fans are alabama fans. There are just some rotten rednecks amongest them.

The bottom line is You dont like Auburn and you never went to Alabama. I went to Auburn and dont hate Alabama END OF STORY
Old 10-29-2006, 08:19 PM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Go bulldogs?

/leaves room really fast/
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:20 PM   #24
Regular

Quote:
Actually we do!!! John Heisman who the Heisman trophy was named after, was coach of Auburn. Coach Ralph Shug Jordan coached from 1951 to 75 and was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame, 1982
That's not a Bear legacy. It's a good legacy but not a Bear legacy responsible for pushing Alabama into one of the greatest College Football programs in the History of the sport.

Quote:
Is that OK for you MUHAHAHAHHA
No

Quote:
I never said or ever said Auburn is perfect so dont make any references to that ****. I dont come here and gloat when they win and dont gloat in the fact when Alabama loses. So dont make me out to be a moronic fan.
Where have I tried to make you out as a moronic fan? In fact I have stated the opposite in the fact that you can root for Alabama.

However you are so quick to attack everyone that disagrees with you. You don't simply disagree with them but you attack their opinion. You start throwing terms out there like "Alabama Turd" which in return pisses me off and causes me to go on a nice rant about everything I ****ing can't stand about Auburn.

An Alabama fan has the opinion that Auburn isn't the National Championship team that everyone thought they were and you jump down their throat.

That is all I am trying to say right now. You are coming off as attacking and not discussing or debating.

Quote:
You dont like Auburn and you never went to Alabama END OF STORY
There is no requirement to attend the college before you can root for them. Period. I can't believe you of all people would say that. That just pisses me off so much when someone down plays my love for a College just because I never went there. I don't have to go to the College to love it. Sometimes you just can't do everything you want to. Believe it or not!

I am an Atlanta Braves fan yet I have never lived in Atlanta. I'm a Penn State fan but never been to Pennsylvania.

Reddit
Old 10-29-2006, 08:41 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
That's not a Bear legacy. It's a good legacy but not a Bear legacy responsible for pushing Alabama into one of the greatest College Football programs in the History of the sport.

No

Where have I tried to make you out as a moronic fan? In fact I have stated the opposite in the fact that you can root for Alabama.

However you are so quick to attack everyone that disagrees with you. You don't simply disagree with them but you attack their opinion. You start throwing terms out there like "Alabama Turd" which in return pisses me off and causes me to go on a nice rant about everything I ****ing can't stand about Auburn.

An Alabama fan has the opinion that Auburn isn't the National Championship team that everyone thought they were and you jump down their throat.

That is all I am trying to say right now. You are coming off as attacking and not discussing or debating.

There is no requirement to attend the college before you can root for them. Period. I can't believe you of all people would say that.

I am an Atlanta Braves fan yet I have never lived in Atlanta. I'm a Penn State fan but never been to Pennsylvania.
The turd thing was a joke as in there was a smiley at the end of the post and it was directed to bbunt not you or anyone else

This is not about anything but my opinons and thoughts. I am not attacking but when a person who lives or lived in Alabama but likes to root for Auburn to lose or alabama to lose when friends and family go to both schools is being a turd Sorry. The difference in a student athlete going to Alabama or Auburn is not who they rooted for as a kid it is usually based on who did the best recuitment and how much they will play. There are of course Alumni who kids will almost always be going to the school there parents went. If you are a Alabama fan but want to be a areospace engineer you will not be going to Alabama. If you want to stay in Alabama you will be headed to Auburn. These are Alabama's best athletes and to wish any of them ill will or root against them when they play outside the state is just disgusting to me.

Again this is just my opinion
Old 10-29-2006, 08:53 PM   #26
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

YAAAAY for college football just being a game!!!!
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 08:54 PM   #27
Regular

Quote:
The turd thing was a joke as in there was a smiley at the end of the post and it was directed to bbunt not you or anyone else

This is not about anything but my opinons and thoughts. I am not attacking but when a person who lives or lived in Alabama but likes to root for Auburn to lose or alabama to lose when friends and family go to both schools is being a turd Sorry.
I'm sorry but we are just going to have to disagree. I'm not going to root for a sorry *** pathetic coach to win a National Championship. Especially when its a rivalary coach.

I'm still going to disagree with you on the moronic fan deal as well. I have met plenty of loud mouth ******* Auburn fans in my time.

Quote:
The difference in a student athlete going to Alabama or Auburn is not who they rooted for as a kid it is usually based on who did the best recuitment and how much they will play. There are of course Alumni who kids will almost always be going to the school there parents went. If you are a Alabama fan but want to be a areospace engineer you will not be going to Alabama.
Which is exactly why I am not going to Alabama. It would make no sense at all to spend that much money on an education I can get here. Which is another thing that rubbed me the wrong way when you made the comment that I never attended Alabama. I don't have to be a huge fan. Period.

Quote:
If you want to stay in Alabama you will be headed to Auburn. These are Alabama's best athletes and to wish any of them ill will or root against them when they play outside the state is just disgusting to me.
When Auburn's coach loses the attitude and stops gloating around like he is King **** then I will gain my respect back for them. If they win this year he can hold his 5 fingers up if he wishes and make as many comments as he wants. Doing so will only piss me off and the rest of the Alabama fans only worsening the dislike that both teams have.

Show some sportsman ship and you get my respect. Act like a cocky bastard and you loose it.

Just my .02. I don't expect you to agree with me on your Coach. If you think he is a fine and dandy coach then so be it. I don't.

Reddit
Old 10-29-2006, 09:03 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I'm sorry but we are just going to have to disagree. I'm not going to root for a sorry *** pathetic coach to win a National Championship. Especially when its a rivalary coach.

I'm still going to disagree with you on the moronic fan deal as well. I have met plenty of loud mouth ******* Auburn fans in my time.

Which is exactly why I am not going to Alabama. It would make no sense at all to spend that much money on an education I can get here. Which is another thing that rubbed me the wrong way when you made the comment that I never attended Alabama. I don't have to be a huge fan. Period.

When Auburn's coach loses the attitude and stops gloating around like he is King **** then I will gain my respect back for them. If they win this year he can hold his 5 fingers up if he wishes and make as many comments as he wants. Doing so will only piss me off and the rest of the Alabama fans only worsening the dislike that both teams have.

Show some sportsman ship and you get my respect. Act like a cocky bastard and you loose it.

Just my .02. I don't expect you to agree with me on your Coach. If you think he is a fine and dandy coach then so be it. I don't.
Why does what he does effect you so!!! He is actually good friends with most coaches including the difficult ones like Steve Spurrier. Why is what he says or does make you hate him. I believe it is four loses in a row that does it for you. Is that what the five fingers stands for MUHAHAHHAHAHHA

I use to hate Spurrier and could not stand his mannerisms or his cocky swagger. I even hated his tennis visors but when I was truthful to myself and hit about 30 years old I realized it was the fact they beat everyone in the SEC often. I dont hate him anymore and I realize he is a damn good coach and has a cocky attitude.

As for moronic fans. When you spent my life as a Auburn fan during the 60's and 70's listen to all the crap from Alabama fan you understand what I am talking about. Even now I dont hate those people I just think they just did not know any better.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:11 PM   #29
Regular

Quote:
Why does what he does effect you so!!! He is actually good friends with most coaches including the difficult ones like Steve Spurrier. Why is what he says or does make you hate him. I believe it is four loses in a row that does it for you. Is that what the five fingers stands for MUHAHAHHAHAHHA
No and you know it. It's the attitude that those 4 fingers showed. Again if Tubby wants to take shots at Alabama fans then go for it. It's only going to push us away further and deepen the intensity of the rivalry.

Joe Paterno would have never done that. No coach with respect to the opposing team would have done that. That's not even the worst of it. It's the fact that every game you can see him pace the sidelines with the cockiest piece of **** grin ever. I am not the only one that sees it.

Reddit
Old 10-29-2006, 09:24 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
No and you know it. It's the attitude that those 4 fingers showed. Again if Tubby wants to take shots at Alabama fans then go for it. It's only going to push us away further and deepen the intensity of the rivalry.

Joe Paterno would have never done that. No coach with respect to the opposing team would have done that. That's not even the worst of it. It's the fact that every game you can see him pace the sidelines with the cockiest piece of **** grin ever. I am not the only one that sees it.
I really dont think the rivalry can get more intense. That is insane!!! You have to remember this rivalry was almost called off by the Alabama State Senate because of the bitter rivalry and mayhem that followed the game back in the 40's. People would murder people in taverns and it was just awful. I dont think tubbervilles fingers are going to cause mayhem and when Alabama finally beats him they will have someting to hammer him on.

As far as Joe Paterno. I dont think he can even see his fingers through those coke bottle glasses MUHAHHAHAHA
Old 10-29-2006, 09:26 PM   #31
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
YAAAAY for college football just being a game!!!!
Old 10-29-2006, 09:26 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
If you want to stay in Alabama you will be headed to Auburn. These are Alabama's best athletes and to wish any of them ill will or root against them when they play outside the state is just disgusting to me.

Again this is just my opinion
This has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard. So now you have to go to Auburn to find a job in Alabama? **** Auburn. **** farmers and mechanical engineers. They ain't ****.

I'd rather go to UNA and make twice they make, thank you very much. BTW, yes I'm talking **** now, but that **** is to be expected. The fact is, Alabama's best atheletes go to Alabama. You know why? Because I'm not from Auburn. Neither is 98% of Alabama's population. You know where the **** we are from? Ala-****in'-bama. I'm sorry... but if you are from Alabama and you have a sense of decency in your bones, you want to play for non other than the Crimson ****in' Tide. I have a lot of friends that are Auburn fans, and honestly... they are sorry pieces of ****. Roll ****in' Tide.

Yes, once again, I'm talking ****. But I'm allowed to do that when I'm drinknig. I think... :dunno:

Scary stuff.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:32 PM   #33
Regular

Thunderdome.t

So much for trying to keep the peace.

Reddit
Old 10-29-2006, 09:51 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

I got a thread Thundermodome.t. Triple wewt. Or bewst. Or whatever those crazy kids say these days.

Scary stuff.
Old 10-29-2006, 09:58 PM   #35
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I got a thread Thundermodome.t. Triple wewt. Or bewst. Or whatever those crazy kids say these days.
I dunno, ask thomas

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar