I Hate F-Body Owners - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-02-2006, 05:41 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Send a message via AIM to spadez81
Re: I Hate F-Body Owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
And then you get those mopar weidos in there and everything just goes to hell.
Funny looking styling, heavy chassis, and terrible trannys are what kept me away from the HEMI. I love the fact that Mustangs perform the way they do with the smaller displacement. I have no dislike for F-bodies, but I prefer my car just because the girls love it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2006, 08:45 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

I have a stang, but still enjoy driving my roommate's 97 Z28, I must say, they are fun cars, just not a daily car to me, too much of it is weird for daily driving.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 10:22 PM   #38
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket 442 View Post
I still think its about equal with Mustang guys who hate F-Bodies too. You guys are a good forum, have some common sense, but I could find lots of Mustang Forums that are just as bad as the links you posted earlier too.

Just remember that some guys are just car enthusiasts, and like just about anything someone else has put time into.
I think we are a different forum because while we may rib each other and the other names out there...we all still have a great love of cars in general. We have mopar, gm, and ford lovers in here, yet we all get along great. We like to rag on each other, but it is all in love. If we meet someone that is a dick about the ragging like this thread was about to start with, then we may get an attitude. But over all, we are just a very easy going bunch that just like talking cars, even if it means something that is not a ford. We are the shiz nit o blat baby....:beer:
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2006, 10:25 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
We have mopar lovers in here
i hate mopar. especially jeeps.

J/K nate.

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:56 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Quote:
I still think its about equal with Mustang guys who hate F-Bodies too. You guys are a good forum, have some common sense, but I could find lots of Mustang Forums that are just as bad as the links you posted earlier too.

Just remember that some guys are just car enthusiasts, and like just about anything someone else has put time into.
One thing, those forums that I posted are Musclecar, and all cars forums. Not GM, or F-Body forums. And I'm not really trying to say who hates who's cars more, I'm talking about the amount of respect given. From 93-02 F-Bodies were faster than Mustangs. I don't have a problem admitting it, but at the same time I get tire of GM guys always pushing that fact onto people.

I think brand loyalty is good. Like me, I'm not going to buy a GM, or Dodge, I'm a Ford guy, but I'll admit that GM, and Chrystler make very nice produces and there's nothing wrong with liking them. Infact I do like them, I just won't buy either one. The thing that had me aggravated enough to write this is that everytime I post something about a Mustang on any other forum, a bunch of F-Body guys will come on there, and goof it up, because they want to let everybody now that their cars are faster than every non-supercharged Mustang, and I don't ever see any Mustang people on there talking bad about GM's unless the F-Body people start it up.

If someone likes F-Bodies, or any other car, and they want to be cool with me, and not rag on my car because its a Mustang, then great, I'll be cool with them right back. I just like to talk cars with people. But I hardly ever recieved that kind of respect from anybody, but other Mustang owners. The GM people I know alway want to try to preasure you to race them for a bunch of money, when they have some modified up racecar, that they know would kick a stock Mustang GT's ***, and when you won't race them they act like your scared because GM cars are so much better than Fords, or something. Again thats not how all GM people act, and I'm not trying to say their bad people or anything, but the majority of the ones I've come across are a little to stuck on their cars.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 07:57 AM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Lol,

Watching the mudstain/crapmaro pissing contest is like watching two politicians argue over who is more virtuous.

Y'all may have forgotten the crap you guys slung at me when I got my Neon. Not all of you, but some of you did.

I don't like Camaros, period. I don't like Camaro owners. Oddly enough I like the Fireturd though.

As far as nice cars, hey I like them all, but I'd rather see a primered car engineered to haul than some pimpwagon that looks like someone spent a million dollars at JC Whitney and Autozone's accessories aisles.

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr2000stang
Holy crap he's right.
Ponycarman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:08 AM   #42
Registered Member

Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to Rocket 442

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponycarman View Post
I don't like Camaro owners.

Steve
I dont like Barracuda owners

I can play childish games too
Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads & ARP Bolt Kit | Mondello JM 22-25-10 Cam - 274/280 .512/.523 | Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Full Roller Rockers | Trickflow Chromemoly 3/8" Pushrods | Edelbrock Modified Performer Intake | Pypes 2.5" X-Pipe | Dougs Ceramic Headers
Rocket 442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 03:48 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
I dont like Barracuda owners

I can play childish games too
Yes, but ponycarman is the master of childish games. He can play them in his sleep.

I like Camaros. I don't always like their owners. I don't always like Mustang owners. One time I met a guy that drove a Buick. I didn't like him either.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 04:10 AM   #44
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

i dont like people who hate something just out of spite, or cause its not made by the same company theyre used to.

when i ask why someone doesnt like mustangs and their response is "its a (insert company/maker here)", i usually just stop talking to them, as they have proved their ignorance. if i hear "oh i dont like their looks" or "i dont like their choice of drivetrain configurations in this particular model" then theyre dislike of said car is backed up by thoughtful reasoning.

i consider myself a "Automotive Enthusiast", "Car Nut" and/or "GearHead". i can usually find something i like in any car.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 05:25 AM   #45
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to Falcon Send a message via MSN to Falcon Send a message via Yahoo to Falcon

I love all american cars, most drivers are cool too, i will not lie tho, i cannot stand people who talk up their cars and really dont know anything to back themselves up, it just so happens to be the local mustang drivers that do this around here unfortunately.
Full Stainless Magnaflow Exhaust, Stainless Longtubes/Off Road Y-Pipe, QTP E-Cutout, HP Tuners, Super Sucker Ram Air Kit, BMR Tunnel Brace/Driveshaft Safety Loop, Hotchkis Panhard Bar, Hypertech 160 Thermostat, CF Whisper Air Lid, Corvette FRCs, K&N, !AIR, !EGR
Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 08:28 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I much perfer the handeling and ride of a stang to that of a f body driven both and think the stangs got quite as bit on it in the cornering dept,straight lines are fun but hey not all roads are straight
Good one on the crawler bit bet that leaves qute a few confused

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar