Borat: A revolutionary film? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-03-2006, 04:29 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Borat: A revolutionary film?

having money will make u funny its called exposure

im sure u guys heard of a precious lil show called the Dave Chappele Show, cause i know u guys dont think that first season of his was funny cause it wasnt.

But again thats just me now.
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-03-2006, 04:37 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Borat: A revolutionary film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
having money will make u funny its called exposure

im sure u guys heard of a precious lil show called the Dave Chappele Show, cause i know u guys dont think that first season of his was funny cause it wasnt.

But again thats just me now.
So... exposure makes you funny? You must think Paris Hilton is an absolute riot then, correct?

And yes, the first season of Chapelle's Show was hilarious. It had some of the best stuff out of all "3" seasons. Black white supremacist??? Popcopy??? Slavery Reparations ("I'm Ritch Biiiaattchh!!!")??? Real World???
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 04:43 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Borat: A revolutionary film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
So... exposure makes you funny? You must think Paris Hilton is an absolute riot then, correct?

And yes, the first season of Chapelle's Show was hilarious. It had some of the best stuff out of all "3" seasons. Black white supremacist??? Popcopy??? Slavery Reparations ("I'm Ritch Biiiaattchh!!!")??? Real World???
well money leads to better advertising and it seems Borat is everywhere so he wins

First season of DC wasnt that funny. U mentioned certain skits obviously i to can pick certain skits too oh bright ***.

you must think ur funny be trying to act like an e-smartass that u are right. (forgot the smilie here)
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-03-2006, 04:51 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Borat: A revolutionary film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
well money leads to better advertising and it seems Borat is everywhere so he wins
I'm sorry. That makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't care how much money somebody makes. I don't care how many ads they can squeeze into 30 minutes of TRL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
First season of DC wasnt that funny. U mentioned certain skits obviously i to can pick certain skits too oh bright ***.
You're a quick one. I did indeed mention certain skits. They were just examples of some of the many parts of Season 1 that I thought were particularly funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang
you must think ur funny be trying to act like an e-smartass that u are right.
I honestly don't know what the **** that is supposed to mean. Sorry.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 11:18 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
meteorachick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,347
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
Re: Borat: A revolutionary film?

okay just saw this movie, and i definately laughed my *** off...whether u like sasha cohen or not, this movie definately kept me laughing
__________________
In God We Trust. All Others Checked NCIC.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 12:57 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Borat: A revolutionary film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
okay just saw this movie, and i definately laughed my *** off...whether u like sasha cohen or not, this movie definately kept me laughing
nice.
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:37 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: Borat: A revolutionary film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
okay just saw this movie, and i definately laughed my *** off...whether u like sasha cohen or not, this movie definately kept me laughing
i wouldnt doubt it. looks funny. the issue at hand is how its funny, some people do not like this type of humor and are against it and just cannot get over the fact different people laugh at different things.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Students Film Porn Flick Between Class Brent The Bar 22 03-02-2007 11:45 AM
Borat got his *** kicked hahaha Brent The Bar 21 11-14-2006 08:22 AM
Borat movie SilentNoise The Bar 3 07-03-2006 03:56 PM
Applying tint film to rear window?? MustangMatt Mustang Audio & Video 8 06-05-2005 10:36 PM
If you decide to film a porno... PureVenom The Bar 7 05-18-2005 12:18 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



04:03 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.