You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-09-2006, 04:33 PM   #1
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

So my cars back home cause of the accident and it just went into the body shop today at a local Ford dealership in Iowa. Well my dad calls me up and tells me these guys told him that my car isnt a REAL SVT. Im thinking, 2: yes it is. He said they ran the vin and told him it wasnt a cobra.... well, the VIN has that trademark "D" in it meaning its a cobra, and when people look up cobra's on the little ford computer/carfax/etc it always lists it as a Ford Mustang GT Cobra so these idiots at the body shop didnt think it was a cobra. When my dad called me back to tell me that... I immediately called this body shop and tore them a new one saying that it is, in fact, a real "Cobra". They said, well yeah its a cobra but its not an SVT. 2: comes to my mind again as Im sitting here thinking to myself "is this guy ****ing kidding". So I call my dad up, tell him to go get my car from that dealership and take it ANYWHERE else cause I dont want those idiots working on my car. God damn I swear to god if I wasnt 5 1/2 hours away from home Id drive there and really rip 'em one for how stupid this "head body shop" guy really is.

****ing unbelievable.
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-09-2006, 04:43 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
meteorachick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,347
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

you have got to be kidding me...he thinks that ford made a none svt cobra? does he have **** for brains?
__________________
In God We Trust. All Others Checked NCIC.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:45 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

hahahahaha what a bonified moron.
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-09-2006, 04:46 PM   #4
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
you have got to be kidding me...he thinks that ford made a none svt cobra? does he have **** for brains?


You got me... Thats exactly why I told my dad to get that car out of that shop ASAP :no:
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:49 PM   #5
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Wow. idiots.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 04:58 PM   #6
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

lol that is hilarious. What idiots
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:08 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
my car isnt a REAL SVT. ****ing unbelievable.
Damn dude. I didn't think you would lie about what kind of car you had. I'm glad you are finally telling the truth.

That guy is an idiot. Obviously he was Ford factory trained. Smart move getting it the hell out of there.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:26 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
KyleUSAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Georgia
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

that guy is dumb

jew have an accident? i must have missed something
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:30 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

:chin: Maybe he was trying to aggravate you.

If not Ford needs to send him to school, or fire him.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 05:40 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

post up the #, well all call and rip him a new one.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:14 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Fishers Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,507
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

that sucks man, and kyleusaf, yeah he got rear-ended a while ago (i think.. i never saw any pics of it )
__________________
Charles
2006 F150 4x4 with the 5.4L V8
Fishers Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 06:39 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Aidan_04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 456
Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

I swear.. I'm glad you got your car out of there.

__________________
2004 redfire 4.6L GT / 1994 rio red v6 vert / 1990 7UP LX vert

2804
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:20 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Seph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: California
Region: California
Posts: 908
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

That would be good, yeah post up their number

Hey I'm calling to see if you guys can work on my non SVT cobra?
__________________
-Patrick
http://home.socal.rr.com/sephiros/images/NewBan.jpg

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:28 PM   #14
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
That would be good, yeah post up their number

Hey I'm calling to see if you guys can work on my non SVT cobra?
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:36 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
rydog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: Virginia
Posts: 521
Send a message via MSN to rydog
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

What's up with all the damn wrecks lately i'm gonna quit ****ing driving:shake:
__________________

97 V6-GT40 turbo-42#rs-BA2800 MAF-4.10's & tlok-254rwhp-369rwtq
Turbo'd by-TMA Turbo(http://www.tmaturbo.com/)
Tuned by-Dyno Tuned Performance(http://www.dtpracing.com/)
rydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:48 PM   #16
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydog View Post
What's up with all the damn wrecks lately i'm gonna quit ****ing driving:shake:
It's the ME curse...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2006, 09:52 PM   #17
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydog View Post
What's up with all the damn wrecks lately i'm gonna quit ****ing driving:shake:
Mine was like a month ago...

****s been going in circles trying to get the dude who did it... and we still havnt yet. The guy gave me false info, and we didnt call the cops cause we were on the interstate so we wanted to get out of the way quickly. I did look at the dudes license though and remembered his first and middle name... so we ran a search in Iowa and ended up finding the dude. State farm (my insurance) has been trying to get in contact, sent letters only to have them rejected, etc. I even drove by the dudes house to confirm it was the right car, which it is. But basically whats happening is state farm is gonna pay for it since this dude wont cooperate and the lawyers will go after his insurance company and him later on. So my cars in the shop now getting fixed, and state farm is just putting it under our colission policy so its not going to raise the premiums. Its just now finally getting taken care of and has been a real headache
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:17 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

^^dam that sucks ***.

after all is said and done, a possible ***-whooping should be appropriate for a dousche to give false info and for you having to deal with the run-around.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 07:37 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

+ 1
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 07:49 AM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

many many many people think svt is a special type of cobra.... you should get the window sticker and show them lol... it sad really. YOU HAD BEST be VERY careful on who you let paint your car!!!! ive warned others before it can be a nightmare!
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 07:56 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
ridenmystang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Region: Georgia
Posts: 482
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Sorry to hear that Zim. I kno exactly what you mean by having dumb asses mess with your car. Read my thread in apperance
__________________



One wicked 03 GT FOBRA
ridenmystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:10 AM   #22
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

I have to get some stuff changed on my car (coolant, etc) and im scared to let anyone touch it... it sad that you cant find a decent shop.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:17 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

my guys are the only one's that touch my car and i'm at an Acura dealer. it helps that I'm staring over their shoulders watching them when they do work on it.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:45 AM   #24
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

yea I want to watch them work, not an ******* but I want to make sure its done (at all) and done right.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 08:59 AM   #25
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
yea I want to watch them work, not an ******* but I want to make sure its done (at all) and done right.
You would love stanghi over here. He is just as OCD as you are and is overly meticulous when he works on stuff. Nothing is "good enough"...
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:08 AM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MonteCitan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: California
Posts: 2,506
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

No reason for that guy being a dumbass BUT

when running the VIN through fords' OASIS database you only get a proper reading back 7 years.. beyond that the information is sketchy at best, but mostly nonexistent it'll tell you the car, and sometimes the engine below 1997.. but rarely the model, transmission, etc
__________________
2012 IS F Blue IS F Sport
2006 Mustang V6 wannabe
MonteCitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:06 AM   #27
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

I would drive a good bit to a shop that would take care of my car, I am needing the coolant, trans fluid, rear end fluid, fuel filter, and a couple other things done. I am NOT paying 100 bucks for a trans fluid change (ford...)... its a 20 minute job and is VERY easy.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:07 AM   #28
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan View Post
No reason for that guy being a dumbass BUT

when running the VIN through fords' OASIS database you only get a proper reading back 7 years.. beyond that the information is sketchy at best, but mostly nonexistent it'll tell you the car, and sometimes the engine below 1997.. but rarely the model, transmission, etc
yea WTF does it matter WHAT he drives ... if they just put it back the way he wants it (back like it was etc) and do good job... he could call it an Escalade if he wanted...
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:31 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

haha thats sucks dude. hopefully where ever you bring it next arent as big dumbasses
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 11:32 AM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Thomas91169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Region: California
Posts: 2,280
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
yea WTF does it matter WHAT he drives ... if they just put it back the way he wants it (back like it was etc) and do good job... he could call it an Escalade if he wanted...
i dont think there was any question of they were going to do the work or not, i think Zim took the car back just cause when someone makes a blasphemous claim like that, you really cant trust them with your car.
__________________
-Thomas-

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
Mine was like a month ago...

****s been going in circles trying to get the dude who did it... and we still havnt yet. The guy gave me false info, and we didnt call the cops cause we were on the interstate so we wanted to get out of the way quickly. I did look at the dudes license though and remembered his first and middle name... so we ran a search in Iowa and ended up finding the dude. State farm (my insurance) has been trying to get in contact, sent letters only to have them rejected, etc. I even drove by the dudes house to confirm it was the right car, which it is. But basically whats happening is state farm is gonna pay for it since this dude wont cooperate and the lawyers will go after his insurance company and him later on. So my cars in the shop now getting fixed, and state farm is just putting it under our colission policy so its not going to raise the premiums. Its just now finally getting taken care of and has been a real headache
That sounds pretty much like what happened to me when I got hit in the 90. He gave me his correct info but the car was in the kid'd dad's name so his crackpot insurance company tried to get out of it. Eventually I had our lawyer send him, his dad, and his insurance company a letter. A week later I got a check.....
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 01:16 PM   #32
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy
 
Zim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Kansas City
Region: Missouri
Posts: 4,043
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
i dont think there was any question of they were going to do the work or not, i think Zim took the car back just cause when someone makes a blasphemous claim like that, you really cant trust them with your car.
Exactly, I dont want some ****in moron working on my car....
__________________

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 07:23 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
Riversnake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Region: Alabama
Posts: 23
Re: You have to be ****ing kidding me... my car NOT a cobra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zim View Post
So my cars back home cause of the accident and it just went into the body shop today at a local Ford dealership in Iowa. Well my dad calls me up and tells me these guys told him that my car isnt a REAL SVT. Im thinking, 2: yes it is. He said they ran the vin and told him it wasnt a cobra.... well, the VIN has that trademark "D" in it meaning its a cobra, and when people look up cobra's on the little ford computer/carfax/etc it always lists it as a Ford Mustang GT Cobra so these idiots at the body shop didnt think it was a cobra. When my dad called me back to tell me that... I immediately called this body shop and tore them a new one saying that it is, in fact, a real "Cobra". They said, well yeah its a cobra but its not an SVT. 2: comes to my mind again as Im sitting here thinking to myself "is this guy ****ing kidding". So I call my dad up, tell him to go get my car from that dealership and take it ANYWHERE else cause I dont want those idiots working on my car. God damn I swear to god if I wasnt 5 1/2 hours away from home Id drive there and really rip 'em one for how stupid this "head body shop" guy really is.

****ing unbelievable.
Certainly not making excuses for anyone, but the EXACT same thing happened at the dealership in Muscle Shoals. A buddy of mine has a VERY VERY clean 94 Cobra. He is even the original owner. Ford tells him they ran the VIN for something and said the car was a GT with Cobra body parts. He said his reply was exactly yours "WTF!" Hasnt carried his car back there since.
Riversnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cop in trouble for kidding around with men, because they are black... n8r The Bar 10 12-07-2006 05:20 PM
Who wants a ****ing sweet Cobra? Seph The Bar 11 08-16-2005 12:03 AM
Are you kidding me? Brent The Bar 25 03-13-2005 09:26 PM
All Kidding aside : Have you forgotten? Ken The Bar 17 09-03-2004 12:05 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:09 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.