Hey WoW players I got a question - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-16-2006, 08:34 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Hey WoW players I got a question

I know there are a few of you on here.

Since the 2.0 patch was released all my mods were rendered useless. The new Titan Panel has been released. However I used Discord Action Bars instead of the default Blizzard UI. Well from the looks of it, the only bar mod that I can find is Bongos that has been updated for 2.0. Checked CT_Barmod, DAB, and scrolled for others.

I tried using Bongos, didn't like it. Not as simplistic as DAB, but seemed more customizable. I like the ease of DAB over it where I can change things quickly as I see fit with my bars.

So anyways, anyone know of a bar mod that is out that is a sutible substitute for DAB till it comes out, or when DAB will be released roughly? Blizzards UI is killing me right now.

Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2006, 09:32 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Hey WoW players I got a question

I don't understand anything you just said

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #3
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Something about a winter storm and ethnic drums I think.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

i used cosmos.. but i stopped playing at the end of summer so i dont know if it works or not though.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:27 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Something about a winter storm and ethnic drums I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
its cause yall are losers and probably have a life

Supermotors

Old 12-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #6
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SrATEX View Post
Nope, thats not it, I don't have a life.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 01:11 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Nope, thats not it, I don't have a life.
maybe you should give WoW a shot then haha

Old 12-18-2006, 01:29 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Yeah most of the mods have not seen a update, but the one I NEED the most is the new auctioneer.

I tried to use NerfedUi, but I couldn't stand it, I went back to normal before the patch. Now all I use are Titan and CT raid assist.

What server are you guys on?
Old 12-18-2006, 07:05 AM   #9
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

Basically when you log in, disable all the mods you are currently using.... Ive seen necrosis come out almost asap to work with the felguard pet and the new talent lines, and with nightfall.... but im not sure which mods are currently out yet. all i need is necrosis...

and don't use decursive 8)
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 10:40 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
Basically when you log in, disable all the mods you are currently using.... Ive seen necrosis come out almost asap to work with the felguard pet and the new talent lines, and with nightfall.... but im not sure which mods are currently out yet. all i need is necrosis...

and don't use decursive 8)
Heh, your a warlock.
Old 12-18-2006, 10:48 AM   #11
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

helllll yea, full tier 2
Old 12-18-2006, 12:44 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
what is this "life" you speak of? perhaps this great elixir of knowledge provided by da-iry will help.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:46 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

i had a 60 rogue and paladin on stormrage and a 60 priest and warlock on anetheron. only the priest and lock had tier 2 (including staff of dominance and benediction)... although i had my eyes on the will of arlokk. i played the rogue and pally the first year it came out and the best dungeon was UBRS and the dungeon set was the best gear in the game. the lock and priest were last summer. the only dungeon i didnt play is naxx. i plan on selling my account when the expansion comes out. i am hoping there will be a lot of players wanting to play and get their hands on level 60 toons with sweet gear so ill hopefully make a good buck off them.

Old 12-18-2006, 04:35 PM   #14
Road Trip!

sweet gear won't matter, its obsolete when BC comes out 8P... even naxx gear... the green drops from the new dungeons are better than any t3 gear
Old 12-18-2006, 04:38 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
sweet gear won't matter, its obsolete when BC comes out 8P... even naxx gear... the green drops from the new dungeons are better than any t3 gear
i heard the opposite... so that people who have been raiding all this time won't get upset and feel like they wasted their time. i could be wrong though.. i have been out of the WoW scene for a while.

Old 12-20-2006, 10:02 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

I havent even bothered with auctioneer yet. it isn't essential for me to play with. But I can't play any of my real toons until i get DAB...I cant play using the keyboard with the binds, and the blizzard UI doesnt have enough buttons centrally located.

Did find DABs website has a beta version for 2.0.

And I recently (couple months ago) transferred my 60 NE Hunter to Scilla from Destromath. Got a couple others on Scilla (low lvls), also still got a couple on Destromath (highest is 18 i think), then my Horde server is Gorgonnash were my toon is 25 UD Mage that I play on occasion.

When BC comes out ill probably be on Gorgonnash alot playing Blood Elves. Dont want to go to one of the new servers simply because between a couple characters on that server that I bought gold with, my mage has a little of 1k in gold.

Supermotors

Old 12-21-2006, 01:12 AM   #17

I have asked everyone i know that plays that game, what do you get out of playing it?
3.3Liters4Fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:42 AM   #18
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.3Liters4Fun View Post
I have asked everyone i know that plays that game, what do you get out of playing it?
Ladies man. All kinds of 'em.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 06:07 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

a little less bordem in life

Supermotors

Old 12-21-2006, 08:09 AM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

I enjoy gamming like that but WoW is one of those never ending games, you can not beat it you can not get enough **** you can not be done with it... its kinda how they made it so people cant stop lol.

If you dont know what people get out of it then you are closed minded. Its just fun for some while others choose other hobbys I guess. I dont have nearly as much time to game as I used to but its just fun, massive player online games are MUCH more fun than any non online game out there~
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:50 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3.3Liters4Fun View Post
a fun time with real life friends and as weird as it sounds, made some new ones whom i'll never meet. i had some funny conversations on ventrilo (a communication program) about church of poo(online video), frisbee golf, girls, making fun of emo people, etc. seriously though, me and my friends used to play on the same server, raced to get to 60, pvp'ed together (horde versus alliance.. player versus player), raided together, etc. same as any game. what did you get out of halo, madden, fear, etc besides a fun time? also, the large sum of money for my account is going to be pretty sweet too.

i am willing to admit its a waste of time, but i wouldnt consider it a waste of money. for the price of a single theatre outing, two cheap dinners, a 24 pack of cheap beer, or a handjob from a cheap hooker, i think the monthly fee is worth it. its definitely cheaper than a girlfriend . its a lot of gaming for a small price.

last summer i woke up at noon, went for a jog, worked out on monday, wednesday and friday, went to work at 4, came home at 11, and played WoW til 4am if i wasn't invited to a party. i wasnt missing much besides maybe a few good conan obriens.

and i kinda agree with spectorv. depending on the mental fortitude of the being, WoW can be a tough thing to quit. it also can be really easy depending on your life. me and my friends played for the last 2 summers and quit no problem because of school. last summer we actually quit a few weeks before the end of summer. it gets repetitive after a while. especially the raiding part. we did the same raids on specific days of the week. ALSO if you are ****ing healer like me you'll want to kill yourself. it got boring real fast. but in the end, if you have other things to do or play, the novelty will wear off and you'll move on. for us, we moved onto warhammer again and a bit of battlefield. it wasnt hard for us at all.

lastly, MMORPGs are great. if you havent ever played one, i suggest you at least try one. its definitely paving the way for the future of gaming. WoW is a big step in that direction with the amount of people it introduced MMORPGs to.

Old 12-21-2006, 02:43 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

yeah WoW was my first, well pretty much only one. Beta tested Matrix online, then bought it, but I never really played it more then twice.

And as said, I made some really good friends that Ill never meet in person. Just like these forums. But on WoW we use Vent so you can actually talk to them. I wouldnt even consider it a waste of time. It has been worth it.

My only problem is the raiding. I dont have any of my tier sets. dont even have a full class set. I dont like the fact that all the end-game guilds require people to be on every night to raid for 5-6 hours. If I get on, ill raid, if I dont oh well, dont chastise me or make me. That is part of the reason I changed servers. I was on a PST server, now on an EST so when I do get on and raid, it isnt from 7-12 like on Destromath. its 4-9 now. though my guild sucks *** so I havent played really in a monthish.

Supermotors

Old 12-22-2006, 01:32 AM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
yeah WoW was my first, well pretty much only one. Beta tested Matrix online, then bought it, but I never really played it more then twice.

And as said, I made some really good friends that Ill never meet in person. Just like these forums. But on WoW we use Vent so you can actually talk to them. I wouldnt even consider it a waste of time. It has been worth it.

My only problem is the raiding. I dont have any of my tier sets. dont even have a full class set. I dont like the fact that all the end-game guilds require people to be on every night to raid for 5-6 hours. If I get on, ill raid, if I dont oh well, dont chastise me or make me. That is part of the reason I changed servers. I was on a PST server, now on an EST so when I do get on and raid, it isnt from 7-12 like on Destromath. its 4-9 now. though my guild sucks *** so I havent played really in a monthish.
let me guess.. you are a rogue.

Old 12-22-2006, 07:39 AM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

nope NE Hunter. I enjoy raiding, but the couple guilds I got into on Destro and the one I was trying to get into wanted you there every night to raid. And during the week I go to bed around 10 since I gotta be up early. I am not about to sit on it till midnight every night. Plus I dont like listening to the wife ***** about me on the computer every night, so if I get on ill raid. Or sometimes I want to do BGs or just fawk around.

And the guild on Scilla sucks because we went from 120ish members raiding to about only 70 in the guild and no one wants to do anything. But the whole reason I liked the guild to begin with, it was one hey if we got the people on we will go, if not, no big deal.

and the highest rogue i have is lvl 5

Supermotors

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar