God is busy right now - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-17-2010, 04:38 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Re: God is busy right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
This is specifically written to insult believers.

not wanting to insult believers, just telling the truth
Tape is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-17-2010, 04:41 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by upton7 View Post
He can't interfere with free will just so you know.
ok, I didn't know you knew his/her/whatever rules. there is a story about a boat and a man and his family, seems your god interfered then.
Tape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:30 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape View Post
ok, I didn't know you knew his/her/whatever rules. there is a story about a boat and a man and his family, seems your god interfered then.
ok
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-19-2010, 12:32 AM   #39
Regular

Region: Tennessee

If God exists, he's an *******. Period. I'd rather burn in hell than worship some dick getting his rocks off playing Sim Universe.

How does that rank on the offensive meter?

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 12:39 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
If God exists, he's an *******. Period. I'd rather burn in hell than worship some dick getting his rocks off playing Sim Universe.

How does that rank on the offensive meter?
Your measly words mean nothing to me.

I do hope someday you, something, or someone changes your mind for you own sake.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:43 AM   #41
Regular

Quote:
Your measly words mean nothing to me.

I do hope someday you, something, or someone changes your mind for you own sake.
Or what? I burn in Hell? See my previous comment. I'm touched you give a **** about my sake, but something tells me you really don't. Its just another American, claiming God, because its what Americans do.

If something dramatic happens in my life that makes me believe in God it will be when God, or Jesus, or whoever the hell is actually suppose to come back and take the good and damn the evil, does so. Then I'll go "Welp, guess I was wrong" and then I will burn in hell. Enjoy your virgins in heaven Upton, errr wrong religion... sorry. Enjoy hanging out with all your family that you probably didn't even like hanging out with and enjoying singing stupid ****ty songs because all the rock musicians will be burning in hell with me. Unless you like Christian Rock. Then you are good I guess.

Forgive me for being so jaded. I see the world for what it is. A ****ed up mess, that religion plays a big part in. So yea, religion is mans work, but God put us all here, so he is responsible for this **** up in the end.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 01:09 AM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Or what? I burn in Hell? See my previous comment. I'm touched you give a **** about my sake, but something tells me you really don't. Its just another American, claiming God, because its what Americans do.

If something dramatic happens in my life that makes me believe in God it will be when God, or Jesus, or whoever the hell is actually suppose to come back and take the good and damn the evil, does so. Then I'll go "Welp, guess I was wrong" and then I will burn in hell. Enjoy your virgins in heaven Upton, errr wrong religion... sorry. Enjoy hanging out with all your family that you probably didn't even like hanging out with and enjoying singing stupid ****ty songs because all the rock musicians will be burning in hell with me. Unless you like Christian Rock. Then you are good I guess.

Forgive me for being so jaded. I see the world for what it is. A ****ed up mess, that religion plays a big part in. So yea, religion is mans work, but God put us all here, so he is responsible for this **** up in the end.
You just need to chill man.

It seems like your angry with God, but you can't be angry with something you don't believe exists.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:12 AM   #43
Regular

Quote:
You just need to chill man.

It seems like your angry with God, but you can't be angry with something you don't believe exists.
I'm sorry I'm not as chill as you are. I live such an uptight life, I just need to relax and drink a beer or something.

If I was a chill as you I'd just sit back and tell other people they hope something happens in my life to change my mind so I believe in something that can't be proven.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 01:24 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

That was quite hilarious Brent. You are just to kool for me to try and talk to.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:31 AM   #45
Regular

Quote:
That was quite hilarious Brent. You are just to kool for me to try and talk to.
Quote:
I don't know if God exists or not. I specifically stated that too, be using the word IF GOD EXISTS. ****, I always wondered why English was a required subject in College in America. Now I am wondering if we shouldn't pile on a few more courses.

If God exists I'll burn in hell. This is something you are obviously not OK with because at some level you give a **** about God and want to praise him and be with him because the guy is so ****ing awesome he can have an entire ****ed up planet but still have people like you that defend him.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 01:35 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I don't know if God exists or not. I specifically stated that too, be using the word IF GOD EXISTS. ****, I always wondered why English was a required subject in College in America. Now I am wondering if we shouldn't pile on a few more courses.

If God exists I'll burn in hell. This is something you are obviously not OK with because at some level you give a **** about God and want to praise him and be with him because the guy is so ****ing awesome he can have an entire ****ed up planet but still have people like you that defend him.
You want to hang out sometime?
Old 08-19-2010, 01:38 AM   #47
Regular

Quote:
You want to hang out sometime?
Are you hitting on me?

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 01:47 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Are you hitting on me?
Nope.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:49 AM   #49
Regular

Quote:
Nope.
Well in that case no.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 01:56 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

ohhh so if i wassss you'd say yes? lol
Old 08-19-2010, 01:58 AM   #51
Regular

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 02:19 AM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

lol
Old 08-19-2010, 05:33 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Quote:

I agree, religion, has played a huge part in corruption. Although I disagree with what your saying about God being responsible. Brent your a smart guy and I'm looking at this from the outside, read the bible - AS A BOOK. Then you will understand how corrupt, hypocritical, wrong, and mislead so man people are; including believers and Christians. You'll also understand why believers act the way they do a lot of the time.

Looking at it from just a research point of view you could really learn a lot.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 05:34 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape View Post
not wanting to insult believers, just telling the truth
Please tell me one ounce of truth emanating from your statement?
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 07:03 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Oh my God...this whole thread is epic...(dammit, now someone is going to yell at me for using the lords name)

The 9 Most Badass Bible Verses | Cracked.com

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

Quote:
We'll all find out when we die.

(btw not cool dude)
Not only "not cool" but border line blasmephy! if your not sure what blasmephy is its the unforgiveable sin from God, Its can be more than one thign though. he'll explain it to u one day you can count on that. We all can! God speed
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

03' Mustang GT (20" Cobra R's, 40 series Flowmasters)
Zebs5408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #57
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebs5408 View Post
Not only "not cool" but border line blasmephy! if your not sure what blasmephy is its the unforgiveable sin from God, Its can be more than one thign though. he'll explain it to u one day you can count on that. We all can! God speed
Looking forward to the day God explains his love for me while he sends me to burn in hell.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 10:45 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

You dont have to burn hell, thats your choice bro lol, all u have to do is believe...No ones perfect except Jesus...everyone calls christians hypcrits, christians arent perfect just forgiven! nowher does it say in the bible once your saved your perfect. Im far from it, but i believe! This is gonna turn into a Jihad i feel it lol
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

Old 08-19-2010, 10:48 PM   #59
Regular

Quote:
You dont have to burn hell, thats your choice bro lol, all u have to do is believe...No ones perfect except Jesus...everyone calls christians hypcrits, christians arent perfect just forgiven! nowher does it say in the bible once your saved your perfect. Im far from it, but i believe! This is gonna turn into a Jihad i feel it lol
I'm not believing in something that no one can prove exists. If I go to hell for having a brain, so be it.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

free will

Old 08-19-2010, 10:58 PM   #61
Regular

I know, God gives us free will so we can choose not to believe in him and then we get to spend eternity in hell. I get that theory. If that theory turns out to be true then so be it. I'm not living my one life a way because I think there is a God and if I don't believe in him I'll go to hell.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

youve been blessed with alot, youll see that. I had to nearly die to get it through my head lol, i was a none believer and laughed at christians even smoked weed and snorted powder in the church parking lot. ill be shakin in my boots on judgment day for that one. But that was 11 years ago! God has away of changing a man....when hes ready!

Old 08-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #63
Regular

Why do people that almost die suddenly find God? Does he speak to you? Are you just scared into believing? I'm not being a smart ***, I just want an answer. Its like people that go to jail for life find God because thats all they have left at that point.

It makes no logical sense to not believe in something and then only believe in it because you almost died and didn't. If its because of the drugs, you can not do drugs and better your life without having to believe in God.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 11:16 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

Oh no drugs didnt cause me to die, i was in a propane explosion, i sufferd 2nd degree burnes over 50% of my body mainly to my face, I instantly knew something inside me clicked and said God has given me a second chance, i just knew it, IDK man i jsut knew it. WHile i was in th Hospital i was praying God pease dont let me face be scared up i didnt wanna look disfigured. well on the 3rd day after coming home i got out of my bed and looked in the mirror and the scabs and char looking skin was coming lose, i begin to pull it off and there was fresh brand new skin under it, its been about 5 years since that accident and i dont have a scare on my body, they all went away. That day i took God into my heart and ran with it, i was a drop out from high school, to make a long story short i stayed in his word and went from a cook to a asst manager, then to a GM, then to a district manager....then at the age of 24 i begin the youngets franchisee in my chains history, im 27 years old now and i own a quarter million dollar restaurant. AND IM A DROP OUT FROM HIGH SCHOOL LOL. if that aint God my man well i dont know what is. Thanks for letting me share that with u! I understand were u coming from and it almost sound like you want answer and if God does show u hes real you sound like you would believe, u just arent sure. thats normal. he'll reveal himself in due time! My moto to everyone now is find God before he finds you...LOL

Old 08-19-2010, 11:24 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

i forgot the "almost" in almost died LOL...i promise im not a ghost im alive lol

Old 08-19-2010, 11:27 PM   #66
Regular

Quote:
Oh no drugs didnt cause me to die, i was in a propane explosion, i sufferd 2nd degree burnes over 50% of my body mainly to my face, I instantly knew something inside me clicked and said God has given me a second chance, i just knew it, IDK man i jsut knew it. WHile i was in th Hospital i was praying God pease dont let me face be scared up i didnt wanna look disfigured. well on the 3rd day after coming home i got out of my bed and looked in the mirror and the scabs and char looking skin was coming lose, i begin to pull it off and there was fresh brand new skin under it, its been about 5 years since that accident and i dont have a scare on my body, they all went away. That day i took God into my heart and ran with it, i was a drop out from high school, to make a long story short i stayed in his word and went from a cook to a asst manager, then to a GM, then to a district manager....then at the age of 24 i begin the youngets franchisee in my chains history, im 27 years old now and i own a quarter million dollar restaurant. AND IM A DROP OUT FROM HIGH SCHOOL LOL. if that aint God my man well i dont know what is. Thanks for letting me share that with u! I understand were u coming from and it almost sound like you want answer and if God does show u hes real you sound like you would believe, u just arent sure. thats normal. he'll reveal himself in due time! My moto to everyone now is find God before he finds you...LOL
See, if I got in an accident like that I'd consider myself lucky. If all my scabs healed and I looked the same as before I'd consider that the result of my body. I do this because I see people everyday that believe in God and have had accidents like yours. They are disfigured. They prayed to God for the same thing and didn't get it. For every story like yours there is one where the end result wasn't good. Feel good stories are great, but they don't show signs of a higher presence. If things are free will, why would God interfere and answer prayers? That disrupts free will.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Hey z what is a jihad? This kid i went to highschool said he was gonna put a jihad on me.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:37 PM   #68
Regular

Quote:
Hey z what is a jihad? This kid i went to highschool said he was gonna put a jihad on me.

Reddit
Old 08-19-2010, 11:42 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

thats the same face i made.
Old 08-19-2010, 11:44 PM   #70
Registered Member

Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to Rocket 442

Quote:
See, if I got in an accident like that I'd consider myself lucky. If all my scabs healed and I looked the same as before I'd consider that the result of my body. I do this because I see people everyday that believe in God and have had accidents like yours. They are disfigured. They prayed to God for the same thing and didn't get it. For every story like yours there is one where the end result wasn't good. Feel good stories are great, but they don't show signs of a higher presence. If things are free will, why would God interfere and answer prayers? That disrupts free will.
I agree with what you've said basically.

When I was younger (14-15) my younger sister had a quite large brain tumor. I still believed in God at that point, and thought that if I prayed enough she'd make it (5% survival rate of surgery). I'm quite grateful she did survive, and is living a generally normal life today except for a few minor issues (which is great overall). However... while in the childrens hospital, your heartstrings are tugged more than anywhere else in the world. To look at the 5 year olds scared about death (the dozens upon dozens of them just at this hospital) made me think, most of these children will not live.

So me praying really does nothing. You cannot tell me that other people were not praying for the other Children, I'm sure there were MANY people praying for each one.

No God that is Omnipotent (as the one in the Bible is) would let this happen. You also cannot say "this was his/her time as God decided", because well... that interferes with your free will and problem of evil.

I was grateful after that day, it opened my eyes on who to thank. The Doctors for doing so well with my sisters Neurosurgery, the science involved in it, and the other children who try as hard as they can to live a normal life while putting up with more than any of us adults ever could.
Edelbrock Performer RPM Heads & ARP Bolt Kit | Mondello JM 22-25-10 Cam - 274/280 .512/.523 | Harland Sharp 1.6 Ratio Full Roller Rockers | Trickflow Chromemoly 3/8" Pushrods | Edelbrock Modified Performer Intake | Pypes 2.5" X-Pipe | Dougs Ceramic Headers
Rocket 442 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar