Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2007, 01:59 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Why must everything be George Bush's fault? Why can it not be the fault of the rest of the world for not standing up to these Muslim extremists with America instead of siding with the enemy?

I want you to list the things you don't like about George Bush. I want you to rank them from things that piss you off the most to things that just annoy you a bit. Then I want you to look at that list and tell me what should have been done.

Can everyone do that? All the Bush haters in here.
Never said all our faults our cause of Bush. What im saying is Bush has the power to help our future. Yeah terrorism is one thing but point is that was his whole stand that we are unsafe and strikes fear into us (hello member Y2K)

Thats cool and all but what i still dont understand why we didnt go to Afganstan this whole time. Thats where our problem lies, not Iraq. Yeah so Saddam funded it we got him. where are we now? where were these WMDs that he swore up and down they had and whatever other bull**** they said.

Last I knew Bin Laden was the leader of Al Quida but yet we go to Saddam for 9/11 hmm intresting. I mean its not like the Bush's ever had history with them...oh wait yes there is oops how can we forget.

Bush can help make USA a better country **** the other countries thats their own bull**** and obviously when it comes down to it we are a country and depends on ONLY ourselves. So why not put money into education, whatever happen to the no clid left behind ordeal? What about just letting the gays have a right to and get married and get fair treatment. Why cant we have some federal funding for stem cell research where the scientist themselves say we can make certain diseases obsolete. Help those that have birth defects or just help those who have defects in general. He takes certain subjects and think its like a joke (global warming)
Why must everything he does have to be under an act of god or whatever the hell he said that time?

He has this power that can help our economy our kids our people but yet focuses so much on other countries issues.

When it comes to miltary action and such. Hes doing a okay in my book, but what bout our other issues our country faces today. wheres the help, wheres the funding


Thats all im saying.
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2007, 02:15 PM   #37
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

:dunno: I could do a list on Bill Clinton. Not once would getting his dick sucked appear. However it would be littered with his failed foreign policy and lack luster national security. You know important things in this country.

If you want to debate George Bush's mistakes in Iraq that is a legitimate argument. However going into Iraq has not only brought our enemies to us it has exposed allies that are not really our allies.

Everyone always uses our history to show that we have always aided countries that turn into our enemies. Well what are you complaining about now? George Bush has not only stopped doing that he has went after countries that pose risks to our interests and security in the world. Not only did Iraq pose a threat in undermining the United Nations security council (which it did since 1992) it was a haven for terrorists. Whether or not they called themselves Al Qaeda is irrelevant. The fact is they are Muslim Extremists that have called an Islamic Jihad against America and Israel.

You act like Iraq is Bush's problem and fail to hold congress up to account with it. What have the Democrats done? Nanci Pelosi is the highest ranking Democrat in power right now. Where is here solution to WINNING THE WAR IN IRAQ and not running away with our tail between our legs and losing everything we have worked for in Iraq?

Where is the Democrats calling for International pressure on Iran to stop aiding our enemy in Iraq? Where is Russia condemning Iran? No you don't see this. You see Russia condemning the United States. Siding with our enemies.

I'm glad we went over to the Middle East and pissed on everyones cheerios. It was a wake up call to anyone with half a brain that Europe is a weak society governed by the same people that let two World Wars kill hundreds of millions of people within a 30 year span.

I have heard people comment about if we fought like we did in the 1940's then we could win. George Bush is TRYING TO. In the 1940's we took Japanese American citizens and deported them. We arrested and prosecuted those in this country that called for the overthrow of the American government.

You think that last thing would fly today? You think if 1,000's of Muslims marched in front of the White House today calling for the government to be overthrown George Bush could get away with arresting them on sedation laws? Do you think that George Bush could get away with censoring news outlets that stream us those horrible videos of our soldiers dying in Iraq? Do you think that George Bush could get away with censoring Soldier death counts until the war was over?

So much for fighting Iraq 1940's style right?

This is America. You come to America you learn to Speak English and adapt to OUR CULTURE. We are not changing our culture to adapt to your muslim culture just because you come over here for a better life. That's not the way it works. Period. You come to America and you sit in your school class and you watch our citizens stand up for the Pledge of Allegiance. You don't say a damn word. It's our country. The one that our forefathers died to preserve. It is our rights that we are fighting for. Not yours. Period. You have the entire Middle East as your playground. You have countries sitting on oil fields and worth billions of dollars yet your countries remain 3rd world. Your people are the most unorganized in the World's history. Your women have no rights. You have no right to come to America and be asked to be governed by Sharia. You will be governed by the same laws that I was born into.

Period.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:16 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

read the bible if you want to understand my stance on gays hitching up. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. if he meant for men to screw men and women to lick women, he would have made us asexual. we would be like frogs. but he didn't. we were created in His grandest plan to reproduce in His likeness.

I never said Bush is a great president. he's doing the best he can under the circumstances. IMO, Reagan was much better. And since this country was founded on Christian beliefs, then why is it so wrong to follow those beliefs into the White House? why must we succumb to the liberal beliefs when they don't want to invision or understand ours? in a way we are battling our own civil war without bloodshed. but this time, instead of north v. south, it's red v. blue.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2007, 02:19 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

oh, btw, Brent for President!!!
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:29 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
read the bible if you want to understand my stance on gays hitching up. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve. if he meant for men to screw men and women to lick women, he would have made us asexual. we would be like frogs. but he didn't. we were created in His grandest plan to reproduce in His likeness.

I never said Bush is a great president. he's doing the best he can under the circumstances. IMO, Reagan was much better. And since this country was founded on Christian beliefs, then why is it so wrong to follow those beliefs into the White House? why must we succumb to the liberal beliefs when they don't want to invision or understand ours? in a way we are battling our own civil war without bloodshed. but this time, instead of north v. south, it's red v. blue.
Faith and Religion shouldnt be at all put into context of the government thats all personal biase. period. whether you believe people werent suppuse to be born that way. That is their given right and choice. This is why we are called the land of the free.

I cant find the quote specifically but G Washington said that america is runned by those of the people and let the rest of fate belong to those who believe in god.

Why cant it be that way. why is it so hard to seperate religion and government?

Brent I see what your saying our safety is key but what about everything else i mentioned? He doesnt even have a plan himself.

The Dems are a whole differ subject. Honestly I wish it just werent Red vs Blue cause obviously its aparent that nothing EVER gets solved this way
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:37 PM   #41
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post

Thats cool and all but what i still dont understand why we didnt go to Afganstan this whole time. Thats where our problem lies, not Iraq. Yeah so Saddam funded it we got him. where are we now? where were these WMDs that he swore up and down they had and whatever other bull**** they said.
We are not at war with Al Quida. We are at war with Islamic Jihadists. Al Quida is one group of many that share the same goals. To destroy America. Iran is not part of Al Quida yet they are a terrorist state. We are at war with Terrorism.

Quote:
Last I knew Bin Laden was the leader of Al Quida but yet we go to Saddam for 9/11 hmm intresting.
Bin Laden is one man on the run. Disorganized by our attacks in Afghanastan. Just because he isn't in jail or dead right now doesn't mean anything. If we arrested Bin Laden today terrorism would not stop. It would not have stopped 4 years ago had we arrested him.

This is my whole point. People think Al Quida is our only problem. That if Al Quida is gone then we are safe. This is not the case at all. Al Quida is not the only group that has attacked our embassies and interests.

Quote:
I mean its not like the Bush's ever had history with them...oh wait yes there is oops how can we forget.
What is Bush's history with Bin Laden? The fact that he flew his family out of our country after 9/11? The same family that has disgraced Bin Laden and does not approve of the things he has done to our country. Please for the love of God tell me what Bush's connections with Bin Laden is. I'm listening.

Quote:
Bush can help make USA a better country **** the other countries thats their own bull**** and obviously when it comes down to it we are a country and depends on ONLY ourselves.
Uhhh this is what Bush has done. You know... the whole going into Iraq thing without getting the UN's blessing. We are standing up for our interests.

Exactly.
Quote:
So why not put money into education, whatever happen to the no clid left behind ordeal?
Why put money into something that already is over funded? Why does EVERYONE think money is going to solve education? "Just throw more money at it, we can say we at least did something".

Quote:
What about just letting the gays have a right to and get married and get fair treatment.
because the majority of the United States does not want it. Unless you want to change the way the country works. On top of that it ranks down there with getting a soccer field for some small town in Florida as things we need to be working on right now.

Quote:
Why cant we have some federal funding for stem cell research where the scientist themselves say we can make certain diseases obsolete. Help those that have birth defects or just help those who have defects in general.
I agree with you there. Wouldn't mind that. However I am not going to vote out a President over Stem Cell research when the party I would vote in is weak on National Security in a time we are in World War III. Don't think we are? Well we are.

Quote:
He takes certain subjects and think its like a joke (global warming)
Global Warming is a joke. Just my opinion on that though.

Quote:
Why must everything he does have to be under an act of god or whatever the hell he said that time?
Because he is religious.

Quote:
He has this power that can help our economy our kids our people but yet focuses so much on other countries issues.
Those countries issues (Afgan and Iraq) are our problems. They pose risks to the stability of a whole region. Just like Germany posed a risk to the Stability of Europe. No one did anything to prevent that risk from taking over half of Europe.

Well no one did anything to stop Iraq from giving the middle finger to the United States and the UN in the 90's either. No one stopped the Taliban from using Afghanistan as a training ground for terrorist attacks on the United States even though it was obvious that the Clinton administration was aware of it.

Quote:
When it comes to miltary action and such. Hes doing a okay in my book, but what bout our other issues our country faces today. wheres the help, wheres the funding
See that is where me and you differ. I am not going to vote someone out of office because they don't support Gay Marriage or Stem Cell research or won't fund education anymore. America's education system is still one of the top in the world. In my opinion a lot of the problems come from the kids home and not if they have the highest funding possible.

I'd much rather have a President that is going to go out and stop the terrorist groups that have declared war on us.

With that said my biggest complaint about Bush and our congressman is our porous border. That infuriates me and if I could sit down with Bush it would be that subject that I would talk about the most. Not gay marriage, not Iraq, not Stem Cell research. I would want to know what he is going to do to keep illegals out of this country. There is a process to get into this country and it insures that terrorists do not make it through.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:43 PM   #42
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I have heard people comment about if we fought like we did in the 1940's then we could win. George Bush is TRYING TO. In the 1940's we took Japanese American citizens and deported them. We arrested and prosecuted those in this country that called for the overthrow of the American government.

You think that last thing would fly today? You think if 1,000's of Muslims marched in front of the White House today calling for the government to be overthrown George Bush could get away with arresting them on sedation laws? Do you think that George Bush could get away with censoring news outlets that stream us those horrible videos of our soldiers dying in Iraq? Do you think that George Bush could get away with censoring Soldier death counts until the war was over?

So much for fighting Iraq 1940's style right?

I am one of the biggest proponents to this statement...and we do need to fight it like we did in the 40's. I, however, know that we are too much of a pussified country as a whole to go and do something like that ever again. It isn't necessarily the citizens that are pussified, it is the leadership. Whether or not Bush wants to fight the war that way is irrelevant. The president is just a bullseye for when things go bad...beyond that, bush really has no power. I know it is the nutless wonders in congress that won't let us do what needs to be done. Until the day comes when our leadership stands up for something...we are just going to drift more and more like europe. This country is dying...and will continue to do so until someone stands up and says no.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:59 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
See that is where me and you differ. I am not going to vote someone out of office because they don't support Gay Marriage or Stem Cell research or won't fund education anymore. America's education system is still one of the top in the world. In my opinion a lot of the problems come from the kids home and not if they have the highest funding possible.

I'd much rather have a President that is going to go out and stop the terrorist groups that have declared war on us.

With that said my biggest complaint about Bush and our congressman is our porous border. That infuriates me and if I could sit down with Bush it would be that subject that I would talk about the most. Not gay marriage, not Iraq, not Stem Cell research. I would want to know what he is going to do to keep illegals out of this country. There is a process to get into this country and it insures that terrorists do not make it through.
I dont see how education is over funded. I went to a HS thats suppuse to be fitted for 3500 when i was in HS there was 7000 kids in there. This is the same HS that has gotten rid of teachers and programs all to have some money for things such as books cause they are so outdated. It doesnt make sense at all. I dont know if this is a state or federal thing but truth be told since these prgrams that have kept kids out of trouble have now screwed us cause our crime rate has risen, drop out rate also has risen. These are issues due to funding thats not there.

As for the gay marriage thing let me correct you MAJORITY of government officials dont want this happen cause there still stuck in there own past of gay = big no no this is the new modern America things change so learn to change with it.

If you think global warming is a joke I dunno what to tell you. Theres scientific prove that we the people are screwing it up ourselves by helping the process faster. If you dont think the green house effect and the detriuating ozone isnt real man you need to look into then cause its real and it isnt a joke.

I wanna know whos Bush stopped with these terrorist groups? Ive yet to see any group go under yeah some high officials have been arrested but you dont think they just replace him with another extremist? I see bombings are still happening in Iraq. I still see these ****ers blowing up our people over there. If this were WW terrority im all for just doing a perment flushing...if only.

as for our borders. I just dont understand how the southerner border is so messed up compared to the canadian side. But that would be a good discussion for him
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:07 PM   #44
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
as for our borders. I just dont understand how the southerner border is so messed up compared to the canadian side. But that would be a good discussion for him
Because the Canada is not a third world country...yet....and there are some natural "fences" in place with the rockies, great lakes, etc. The southern border is an open desert with a river or two for good measure. Easier access than trying to deal with a mountain range. Also, year round access through Mexico...no issues with bad snow storms.

Mexico is about as corrupt as it can get. Weapons, drugs, money, everything a determined terrorist could want is within easy reach. A few dollars here and there and the powers that be will turn their heads.

So, the fact that Mexico is a third world country is why the border situation is so messed up.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:07 PM   #45
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

edit... yeah what rob said lol
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

yeah true that. whats that city like that teaters TX and mexico man they have some hardcore violence man.
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:14 PM   #47
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
I dont see how education is over funded. I went to a HS thats suppuse to be fitted for 3500 when i was in HS there was 7000 kids in there. This is the same HS that has gotten rid of teachers and programs all to have some money for things such as books cause they are so outdated. It doesnt make sense at all. I dont know if this is a state or federal thing but truth be told since these prgrams that have kept kids out of trouble have now screwed us cause our crime rate has risen, drop out rate also has risen. These are issues due to funding thats not there.
While not as bad I went to a high school that had the same problem and I can tell you it was not because of under funding it was because they mismanaged the funding they had. They were building multi million dollar stadiums instead of new schools. It is not that they do not have the money it is that the government is misusing the money they have. If you put 140 billion dollars into the education system today it would be lost in earmarks and corruption and not be used to actually improve what needs to be improved.

Quote:
As for the gay marriage thing let me correct you MAJORITY of government officials dont want this happen cause there still stuck in there own past of gay = big no no this is the new modern America things change so learn to change with it.
No the majority of the people don't want it. The only exception is Massachusetts which is also the same state that keeps electing Ted Kennedy and John Kerry back into office

Here: 50-state rundown on gay marriage laws

Quote:
Six months after gay and lesbian couples began legally marring in Massachusetts, opponents of same-sex marriage swept Election Day, with voters in 11 states approving constitutional amendments codifying marriage as an exclusively heterosexual institution.
The voters shot down Gay Marriage. Not Bush.

Quote:
If you think global warming is a joke I dunno what to tell you. Theres scientific prove that we the people are screwing it up ourselves by helping the process faster. If you dont think the green house effect and the detriuating ozone isnt real man you need to look into then cause its real and it isnt a joke.
It's not as important and life threatening as people are making it out to be. Again, not important enough for me to elect a Democrat into power so he can screw up Iraq and send us back to the 90's.

Quote:
I wanna know whos Bush stopped with these terrorist groups? Ive yet to see any group go under yeah some high officials have been arrested but you dont think they just replace him with another extremist? I see bombings are still happening in Iraq. I still see these ****ers blowing up our people over there. If this were WW terrority im all for just doing a perment flushing...if only.
The Taliban? The biggest supporter of Bin Laden is pretty much gone. He has disrupted terrorist groups in Iraq as well. Soon it will be Iran.

Quote:
as for our borders. I just dont understand how the southerner border is so messed up compared to the canadian side. But that would be a good discussion for him
The Canadians have an economy that supports them. Mexico doesn't. That's why the southern border is breached like it is.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:26 PM   #48
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
I don't really care what the libs ***** about with this deal...but I do have issue with the fact that here we are paying them off to stop doing nuke ****...again...only so they can continue to say **** you USA and keep doing it...and then we will do sanctions again...and 6 party talks...and yadda yadda...rinse repeat.

Oh well, at least when this **** falls apart again it will be a new president for people to ***** about...just like it is with bush. Clinton paid them off in an agreement, they broke it. now bushie will pay them off...they will break it. rinse repeat...rinse repeat. Man, no one has any balls anymore.
Ah...looks like it is already starting...

Quote:
BEIJING It didn't take North Korea long to put its own spin on an agreement reached Tuesday that calls for the Pyongyang regime to close down and cap its main nuclear reactor and eventually dismantle its atomic weapons program.

Just hours after announcing the agreement which clearly states North Korea must "shut down and seal for the purpose of eventual abandonment the Yongbyon nuclear facility, including the reprocessing facility" Pyongyang issued a statement claiming it had agreed only to a "temporary suspension" of its nuclear program.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 03:28 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

I gotcha. see OPEN MINDEDNESS right hurr

That was a good debate you know why cause my head hurts now thats how I know it was a good one
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:28 PM   #50
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
Your just proving my point on this all. The south isnt stereotyped its cause its the truth. I know the media says alot but when people in the red states are asked why you voted for Bush and they say cause of his morals and thats it. Its ridiculous. Honestly the people that think this way are the ones that are keeping doctors from getting the federal funding to make medical breakthroughs but its quite obvious you care about what jesus thinks to much.

North will always own the south ALWAYS
I guess I'll start with this one. You are a ****ing moron.

What do you know about the South? Apparently not much. Nearly all my friends back home were Democrats. They used to give me hell about being a Republican. There are a lot of Democrats in the South. They just usually aren't the majority. It's not like every election is 90% red to 10% blue. Go sleep in Holiday Inn Express for a couple of nights and then wake the **** up.

I think Northerners are very ignorant toward a lot of things. I think you, in particular, are ignorant toward more than usual.

You think I really give a **** what "my preacher" tells me?

Could I give two ****s less about Bush's stance on gay marriage?

I support Bush because I believe he is one of the few leaders in this country with the balls to do what is necessary to protect this country. Not because he goes to church every Sunday to kiss the *** of baby Jesus.

Go ahead and keep thinking the South is filled with nothing but a bunch of idiots. While you're sitting around smoking pot all day, we'll keep putting men into outer space, building the most advanced missile defense systems in the world, and making the best damn potato chips the world has ever seen, and that's the damned truth.

BTW, if you need some more help doing your homework, just let this ignorant Southern Republican know.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:31 PM   #51
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Go ahead and keep thinking the South is filled with nothing but a bunch of idiots. While you're sitting around smoking pot all day, we'll keep putting men into outer space, building the most advanced missile defense systems in the world, and making the best damn potato chips the world has ever seen, and that's the damned truth.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:32 PM   #52
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I guess I'll start with this one. You are a ****ing moron.

What do you know about the South? Apparently not much. Nearly all my friends back home were Democrats. They used to give me hell about being a Republican. There are a lot of Democrats in the South. They just usually aren't the majority. It's not like every election is 90% red to 10% blue. Go sleep in Holiday Inn Express for a couple of nights and then wake the **** up.

I think Northerners are very ignorant toward a lot of things. I think you, in particular, are ignorant toward more than usual.

You think I really give a **** what "my preacher" tells me?

Could I give two ****s less about Bush's stance on gay marriage?

I support Bush because I believe he is one of the few leaders in this country with the balls to do what is necessary to protect this country. Not because he goes to church every Sunday to kiss the *** of baby Jesus.

Go ahead and keep thinking the South is filled with nothing but a bunch of idiots. While you're sitting around smoking pot all day, we'll keep putting men into outer space, building the most advanced missile defense systems in the world, and making the best damn potato chips the world has ever seen, and that's the damned truth.
w00t don't forget about whiskey and SEC football. Oh, and southern raised women and peanut butter!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 04:46 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

First off Bunt is the ****in man, and I'm not even kissing ***. That was a great post.

Second off, Brent I thought you didn't like Bush anymore.:dunno: I don't think its fair to put all the blame on Bush for getting us involved in Iraq. Most of the free world was calling for something to be done about Iraq because thought they were some big threat, and then when it turned out that there was on Chemical weapons or whatever it was they all wanted to put the blame on us. Also Iraq does serve a purpose and is not pointless IMO.

Third of all I was going to comment to some of the posts written by the Smug Yankee Blue,(He must drive a Hybrid) but I'm too tired to type that much. I just worked a 14 hour shift so ya'll understand.

South > North.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:16 AM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
BTW, if you need some more help doing your homework, just let this ignorant Southern Republican know.
not this one though. i hate math.

damn blue, you shouldn't have lit a match behind that fart that you let out. not only did it stink, but it lit one helluva fire.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:05 PM   #55
Registered User
Newbie
 
StangRider04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Region: Illinois
Posts: 6
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
but its quite obvious you care about what jesus thinks to much.
Whats wrong with that? If you truely believe that he is God, Then why wouldent you care about what Jesus thinks. Hes GOD, ya know the creator of the universe........ If you really believed that he is God ,and knows everything. Why would you care about what very one else thinks.

Just a thought.
StangRider04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
KyleUSAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Georgia
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

honestly blue, the stereotype thing you said pisses me off. It's not true...at all. Half of my extended family lives in illinois so i've been both places.

There are very smart and very dumb people in the south and the north.

also, you really think all these people who are conservative just vote for bush because has better morals? are you serious? they're just a bunch of ignorant stupid people who vote for him because he has morals and that means Jesus would want him to be president? It couldn't possibly be they agree with his stances on political issues. that's all im gonna say for now..if you believe those things, you are the ignorant one.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:16 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

I have no comment to say cause obviously when it comes to these discussions im out numbered but hey at least i have the balls to say what i feel about things. say what you wanna say. plain and simple.

Nobody besides Brent was man enough to give me facts about things. I dont claim to know all but from what I experienced thats all im sharing.

BTW what does me smoking weed have to do with anything you yourself have said youve done it too so dont be hypocrite.

You like the south that sgreat take your church going bull**** and keep the rest of america behind the times because its quite aparent any type of change your all obviously scared of oh noes not the gays and stem cell and whatever else your scared of

So in the nicest way possible all you southerners can go **** a goat



Hows that for lighting a fire under your asses huh

Edited cause anger takes teh better part of me sometimes meh

BTW B thanks with the help but it was for my Postal exam
also im not grouping everyone well i didnt mean too just on whom ive had my experiences with
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:26 PM   #58
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

I travel north a lot. Blue, you are exactly what I meet. Ignorant, impolite, stuck up ********. Eh?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:18 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
I travel north a lot. Blue, you are exactly what I meet. Ignorant, impolite, stuck up ********. Eh?
meh i travel down south a lot and guess what I meet alot of people like you ignorant scared of gays and scared of finding cures for diseases hicks.

whats your point? I never group any of you in whom Ive met. Bet yet time after time you group me into groups you people have met. Yea i come off rude sometimes but thats just the city in me, cause well i live in the city.

None of you have the right to judge my character cause Ive never done it to anyone in this board. EVER. But i get it right back and I do my best to never lose my cool about it cause I take it with stride. But yet heres people calling me a dumb **** or a moron. Yeah great job.

Its whatever I know better now to never post in a political thread because its obvious all of you are on the "red" side

Its all gravy in the end of it all
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:23 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangRider04 View Post
Whats wrong with that? If you truely believe that he is God, Then why wouldent you care about what Jesus thinks. Hes GOD, ya know the creator of the universe........ If you really believed that he is God ,and knows everything. Why would you care about what very one else thinks.

Just a thought.
theres a thing called a sepration of church and government come on now middle schoolers know this
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:25 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleUSAF View Post
also, you really think all these people who are conservative just vote for bush because has better morals? are you serious? they're just a bunch of ignorant stupid people who vote for him because he has morals and that means Jesus would want him to be president? It couldn't possibly be they agree with his stances on political issues. that's all im gonna say for now..if you believe those things, you are the ignorant one.
I dont pull these things out my *** you know

Quote:
The morality theory rests on three claims. The first is that gay-marriage bans led to higher turnout, chiefly among Christian conservatives. The second is that Bush performed especially well where gay marriage was on the ballot. The third is that in general, moral issues decided the election.

The evidence that having a gay-marriage ban on the ballot increased voter turnout is spotty. Marriage-ban states did see higher turnout than states without such measures. They also saw higher increases in turnout compared with four years ago. But these differences are relatively small. Based on preliminary turnout estimates, 59.5 percent of the eligible voting population turned out in marriage-ban states, whereas 59.1 percent turned out elsewhere. This is a microscopic gap when compared to other factors. For example, turnout in battleground states was more than 7.5 points higher than it was in less-competitive states, and it increased much more over 2000 as well.

Much has been made of the fact that "moral values" topped the list of voters' concerns, mentioned by more than a fifth (22 percent) of all exit-poll respondents as the "most important issue" of the election. It's true that by four percentage points, people in states where gay marriage was on the ballot were more likely than people elsewhere to mention moral issues as a top priority (25.0 vs. 20.9 percent). But again, the causality is unclear. Did people in these states mention moral issues because gay marriage was on the ballot? Or was it on the ballot in places where people were already more likely to be concerned about morality?

More to the point, the morality gap didn't decide the election. Voters who cited moral issues as most important did give their votes overwhelmingly to Bush (80 percent to 18 percent), and states where voters saw moral issues as important were more likely to be red ones. But these differences were no greater in 2004 than in 2000. If you're trying to explain why the president's vote share in 2004 is bigger than his vote share in 2000, values don't help.
Just so you know Terrorism is what came next afterwards
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:32 PM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
KyleUSAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Georgia
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

wow blue...i kind of want to go into a lot of stuff, but...

if you're trying to argue with people that you are smarter than them b/c you're from the north and they are from the south, i would think you'd at least use decent grammar. I mean, spelling words how they sound is ok and stuff, but when it is at the point where people have to extrapolate your sentences, switch around, add, and remove words just to get them to make sense, you kind of have a moot point.

Quote:
Nobody besides Brent was man enough to give me facts about things.
I'm not sure how to give you facts that show all the people who voted for bush didn't do so because they solely thought baby Jesus wanted them to b/c Bush has better morals. I don't see any evidence for that and frankly think that it is ridiculous. Why don't you give me facts that prove your absurd opinion correct?

Quote:
You like the south that sgreat take your church going bull**** and keep the rest of america behind the times
Yes, churches keep America behind the times. That is exactly their motivation for opposing certain things. Also, believing something different than you is definately bull**** b/c you are intellectually elite and your **** don't stink

Quote:
because its quite aparent any type of change your all obviously scared of oh noes not the gays and stem cell and whatever else your scared of
yes, that's exactly it. I'm scared. When i see a gay person i run away and tape a board to my butt b/c i'm so scared.

Gayness is just ****ed up and benefits society in no way, and hurts it imo. Aids and all that is something i'd rather avoid. They are completely free to be gay. They are not free to marry and that is fine with me. To get these extra benefits of marraige (which I don't have and am living without right now, as are you) you gotta marry someone of the opposite sex, bfd. Marraige is something we have defined and our gov decided to give some benefits to married people, larely b/c they usually have children and increase population etc. Doubleing the number of people in a family deserves some tax benefits etc imo. They are free to have all the gay sex (if you can call it that, that's not how nature does things) they want, just not be what society has created and defined to be married. Them not having that right is fine with me. But i'm scared of them too

The thing regarding stem cell research that many Christians and non-christians oppose is not simply stem cell research, it is embryonic stem cell research. This means that a human embryo has to be killed (or you might call it destroyed) in order to get them. So basically, b/c it isn't old enough, we can kill it and not be considered murderers. The biggest problem with this is if we can do that, where do we draw the line. The courts rule on precidents most of the time..a lawyer does not necessarily look for laws that support his client, they look for previous cases in which the judge ruled in favor of the client. If you let them kill them at this stage, will you let them kill them now? What about as long as it hasn't come completely outside the woman? Maybe if no part of it has come out? I mean, it is at a point where humans willingly do nothing else to make it a person, yet for some reason it isn't. That is the argument and if you see no sense in that, i don't know how else to debate this issue, but it is not because anyone is afraid. If you're so for it why don't u just tell em to kill you and take your cells so they can come about 1/1,000,000,000,000th closer to curing cancer. Your life probly isn't worth that much anyway, is it?

They completely support stem cell research using "adult stem cells" which are from bone marrow, blood, brain tissue, skin, and body fat...just not embryonic ones. But it's definately not worth holding America back like this..i mean, we're pretty much gonna be a third world country in a couple years. Sacrifice people for the good of others! yea!

There are some reasons other than the fact that baby Jesus does not approve of those things. I hope you are not quite as opinionated and stuck up about your political views and also hope that maybe you'll learn what the other side's position is next time, instead of blabbering on with some bull**** generalizations and stereotypes.

Not to mention a lot of people, as Ben already said, vote for candidates for issues that they hold more important than others. Many might agree with stem cell research and abortion and gay marraige, but still vote republican b/c they think other issues are more important. Seriously, don't try and act all smart and better than people when you are uneducated in so many ways.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:40 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleUSAF View Post
wow blue...i kind of want to go into a lot of stuff, but...

if you're trying to argue with people that you are smarter than them b/c you're from the north and they are from the south, i would think you'd at least use decent grammar. I mean, spelling words how they sound is ok and stuff, but when it is at the point where people have to extrapolate your sentences, switch around, add, and remove words just to get them to make sense, you kind of have a moot point.

I'm not sure how to give you facts that show all the people who voted for bush didn't do so because they solely thought baby Jesus wanted them to b/c Bush has better morals. I don't see any evidence for that and frankly think that it is ridiculous. Why don't you give me facts that prove your absurd opinion correct?

Yes, churches keep America behind the times. That is exactly their motivation for opposing certain things. Also, believing something different than you is definately bull**** b/c you are intellectually elite and your **** don't stink

yes, that's exactly it. I'm scared. When i see a gay person i run away and tape a board to my butt b/c i'm so scared.
You know I wouldnt have any problem with what you said but prove to me where i said im smarter then everyone and where my **** dont stink so forth please do cause not once i said that. What i said is my encounters with differ southerners in differ states all have the same opinion and in which most of the red states which is the south all agree on the same issues. Gays, stem cell and whatever else.

Plain and simple find where i said any of that **** prove me wrong exactly then. So dont go and put words in my mouth this was suppuse to be a simple debate yet once again i get the cheap shots at me cause you guys think im grouping you all in this catagory. Which is your own damn fault for considering your in that group.
yeah i said most of the south is ignorant and its true ignorant cause you dont think gays should have the same rights as other married folks. why not does it effect you directly? what does aids have to do with any of this is beyond me.

Other then that I have no problems with what you said I dont understand why instead of taking shots at me prove me the side your on again plain and simple.

Again its obvious im alone on these matters but its all good
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #64
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
KyleUSAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Georgia
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
I dont pull these things out my *** you know

Just so you know Terrorism is what came next afterwards
are you kidding me? that article says nothing to support your claim that the only reason people voted for bush was b/c he had better morals.

those are considered "moral political issues". Your claim that southerners are ignorant voters suggested they vote b/c they thought bush had better morals in general.

If that is, in fact, not what you meant, your argument makes no sense to me b/c, to me, voting for someone b/c you agree with him in many moral political issues is completely legit. There is nothing ignorant or stupid about that, except that maybe it isn't what your intellectually superior self believes.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #65
Registered User
Newbie
 
StangRider04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Region: Illinois
Posts: 6
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
theres a thing called a sepration of church and government come on now middle schoolers know this

I know, I just thought it was interesting how you attacked a persons faith by saying he was listening to Jesus too much.lol... Your problem is not with politics. Your problem is with God. I think if you could get that sorted out , you might see things a little diffrently.

StangRider04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:52 PM   #66
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
KyleUSAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Georgia
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

be back in a few
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:54 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StangRider04 View Post
I know, I just thought it was interesting how you attacked a persons faith by saying he was listening to Jesus too much.lol... Your problem is not with politics. Your problem is with God. I think if you could get that sorted out , you might see things a little diffrently.

i have no problems with god what i have a problem is making judgement calls on the right of god.

So get your **** straight thank you and move along
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:57 PM   #68
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleUSAF View Post
are you kidding me? that article says nothing to support your claim that the only reason people voted for bush was b/c he had better morals.

those are considered "moral political issues". Your claim that southerners are ignorant voters suggested they vote b/c they thought bush had better morals in general.

If that is, in fact, not what you meant, your argument makes no sense to me b/c, to me, voting for someone b/c you agree with him in many moral political issues is completely legit. There is nothing ignorant or stupid about that, except that maybe it isn't what your intellectually superior self believes.
well if i can find my newsweek article of the map of the US on how voting went. shows the south went more for morals. with that im saying how can one bring a president in just on that is beyond me which shows ignorance then again the competion wasnt at all better but ah wells just nevermind. again me = alone and im not gonna keep going back and forth on this. You ******** are giving me headache

I am done on this imma go look at some boobs or something smoke weed and eat potatoe chips as B said
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #69
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Arguing on the internet is like...well, you all know what it's like. This thread is utterly retarded.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:37 PM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
KyleUSAF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Georgia
Posts: 802
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
from the time i spent in TN and NC ive learned that Southerners are very ignorant towards alot of things
Quote:
The south isnt stereotyped its cause its the truth.
There. Being in a part of the south, i am part of who you called ignorant towards a lot of things and not stereotyped b/c it is the truth.

You calling me ignorant gives me the impression you thing you are smarter than me and that is what caused the **** don't stink comment etc. By calling someone ignorant, you are not recognizing a difference in opinions, you are saying their is wrong b/c they are dumb. You can disagree with my views all you want, but don't call me ignorant when that is, in fact, not the case. That is why i took "shots at you," because you took them at me. Don't act all innocent and like you did nothing to bring these attacks on yourself.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yes! The Liberals are trying to kill themselves now! Brent The Bar 6 12-24-2006 12:54 AM
The Liberals In Cali Are Taking Over Rollinthundr The Bar 14 11-10-2006 03:35 PM
Liberals Are Really Going To Hate Fox News.... Brent The Bar 11 04-26-2006 04:48 PM
At war with unamerican liberals Danger Dude The Bar 8 11-02-2004 04:10 PM
Difference between Liberals, Conservatives and Southerners Ken The Bar 6 10-24-2003 06:19 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:59 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.