Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-13-2007, 04:08 AM   #1
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
North Korea agreed Tuesday to take first steps toward nuclear disarmament and shut down its main reactor within 60 days before eventually dismantling its atomic weapons program.

Under the deal, the North will receive an initial 50,000 tons worth of aid in heavy fuel oil for shutting down and sealing its main nuclear reactor, to be confirmed by international inspectors, Chinese envoy Wu Dawei said. For irreversibly disabling the reactor and declaring all nuclear programs, the North will eventually receive another 950,000 tons in aid.
FOXNews.com - North Korea Agrees to End Nuke Program - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2007, 07:02 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

So...

George Bush. Great President or greatest President?
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:37 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

well he managed to handle this, so they still focus on Iraq. he can't win. he will go down in history as the president with the lowest approval rating ever. and this is after a president that had an affair in the white house with an intern. and people actually say he is one of the best presidents in history. that should show you the morality of society today. it's like being in the 60's all over again. make love not war. but now they're trying to make it okay to make love with the same sex. disgusting. it is a sad state of affairs when everything that used to be considered proper and moral in this country is now the exception to the rule.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2007, 08:03 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Bill Clinton was awesome.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:10 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Bill Clinton was awesome.
only because he had the nuts to boink monica in the oval office. other than that, he was riding the wave of Reagan and Bush sr before him. the economy started going into a recession while he was in office. and the pussification of America begin during his tenure as well. he ignored foreign policy, either due to ignorance or apathy, thus allowing the strengthening of Al-Queda and the Taliban. and now we are having to deal with them on a more concentrated level. Now i'm not saying that W is doing any better, but to say that Clinton was awesome... surely you jest.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:46 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Bill Clinton was awesome.
+ 1 He was a **** up. But I still liked him
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:49 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?



you only like him cause he never exhaled.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:59 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
wiarumas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,738
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

since when is messing around with an intern a bad thing?

i thought that added to how awesome of a president he was.
__________________

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:30 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
well he managed to handle this, so they still focus on Iraq. he can't win. he will go down in history as the president with the lowest approval rating ever. and this is after a president that had an affair in the white house with an intern. and people actually say he is one of the best presidents in history. that should show you the morality of society today. it's like being in the 60's all over again. make love not war. but now they're trying to make it okay to make love with the same sex. disgusting. it is a sad state of affairs when everything that used to be considered proper and moral in this country is now the exception to the rule.
Spoken like a person who cant take change in todays society good job

your prolly part of that whole group that elected Bush a second term cause he is such a great Christian and his morals are better then all of ours right.

__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:37 AM   #10
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

So you guys like a president that gets his **** sucked rather than one that actually deals with ****?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:41 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Well, I'd rather have a president getting his **** sucked than getting us involved in quagmires in places we don't belong...
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #12
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Well, I'd rather have a president getting his **** sucked than getting us involved in quagmires in places we don't belong...
Oh mark, you liberal bastard! Must we do this argument again? This argument goes a lot better with beer, and I have none at the time
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:52 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

The hell with both of them. Howad Dean for president.

BBYYYAAAAAH!
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:54 AM   #14
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

I don't really care what the libs ***** about with this deal...but I do have issue with the fact that here we are paying them off to stop doing nuke ****...again...only so they can continue to say **** you USA and keep doing it...and then we will do sanctions again...and 6 party talks...and yadda yadda...rinse repeat.

Oh well, at least when this **** falls apart again it will be a new president for people to ***** about...just like it is with bush. Clinton paid them off in an agreement, they broke it. now bushie will pay them off...they will break it. rinse repeat...rinse repeat. Man, no one has any balls anymore.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:57 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
Spoken like a person who cant take change in todays society good job

your prolly part of that whole group that elected Bush a second term cause he is such a great Christian and his morals are better then all of ours right.

yes i did vote Bush to a second term. no i don't believe in a lot of things that are deemed acceptable in today's society. but then again, i am not damning someone simply because of their beliefs either. i just don't agree with the direction this country is going. if the dems had their way, we would have hung our heads and said we were sorry that the ragheads had attacked us on 9/11. they would have said it was something we did wrong. that we must have offended them in some way forcing them to attack us to redeem themselves.

i have nothing against what someone does in the privacy of their own home. i do disagree with the media and parts of our government forcing homosexuality and drug use down my throat. do i dislike you because you smoke - no. do i want you to force your decisions on me - no. would i do that to you - no.

The previous statement was the opinion of Stumpy and not that of MustangEvolution.com or any of it's other members.

^^ and that would be the P.C. disclaimer that everyone is now forced to use as to not offend anyone else. if it looks ridiculous to you, then you see my point.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:10 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
The previous statement was the opinion of Stumpy and not that of MustangEvolution.com or any of it's other members.
Damn right Stumpy your my homeboy. You refer to yourself in the third person, me too.

And I do agree with alot of what your saying.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:26 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Well at least we all seem to be able to agree to disagree
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:46 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
yes i did vote Bush to a second term. no i don't believe in a lot of things that are deemed acceptable in today's society. but then again, i am not damning someone simply because of their beliefs either. i just don't agree with the direction this country is going. if the dems had their way, we would have hung our heads and said we were sorry that the ragheads had attacked us on 9/11. they would have said it was something we did wrong. that we must have offended them in some way forcing them to attack us to redeem themselves.

i have nothing against what someone does in the privacy of their own home. i do disagree with the media and parts of our government forcing homosexuality and drug use down my throat. do i dislike you because you smoke - no. do i want you to force your decisions on me - no. would i do that to you - no.

The previous statement was the opinion of Stumpy and not that of MustangEvolution.com or any of it's other members.

^^ and that would be the P.C. disclaimer that everyone is now forced to use as to not offend anyone else. if it looks ridiculous to you, then you see my point.

I just dont see how you think the Dems would have done it that. I mean hell id hope that the dems would have gone after the RIGHT country where he is from and where most of the terrorist groups are from. But obviously this isnt a Back to the Future movie and we cant change history. Point is everyone thats a red state argeed that Bush was a better president because of what he BELIEVES in. It sucks cause the times are changing and people cant take it cause most of you baby boomers are still stuck on the past and cant envision a future. A future where gays should be given a right to marry. A future where stem cell can help you live longer and eliminate diseases and fix birth defects. A future where our freedom of speech is just a freedom not something where someone says well thats indecent so no you cant see it.

I just have many issues on the whole moral issue on what the red states wanted and got. In my opinion sets us back. Hell even this global warming is an issue. But we keep saying oh its just natures course of action. Yet the frenchies (yes even i hate them too) have proved that the green house effect of what we are causing is making it a faster pace. But to Bush its a joke.

Stumpy you never have to give me a disclaimer. We all have opinions and should be able to express ourselve aka freedom of speech see

:approve:
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:51 PM   #19
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
Stumpy you never have to give me a disclaimer. We all have opinions and should be able to express ourselve aka freedom of speech see

:approve:

Except for someone like me, a white male Christian conservative. I can't say anything or I get labeled as a racist, bigot, sexist, close minded bible thumper. Anything I say offends someone, so what I say is censored. Other people say things that offend the crap out of me, but if I say something about it, I am labeled a racist, bigot, sexist, close minded bible thumper. Freedom of speech my white Christian ***!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:01 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Except for someone like me, a white male Christian conservative. I can't say anything or I get labeled as a racist, bigot, sexist, close minded bible thumper. Anything I say offends someone, so what I say is censored. Other people say things that offend the crap out of me, but if I say something about it, I am labeled a racist, bigot, sexist, close minded bible thumper. Freedom of speech my white Christian ***!
But we love ya Nate !! In a non-broke mountain way
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:01 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Except for someone like me, a white male Christian conservative. I can't say anything or I get labeled as a racist, bigot, sexist, close minded bible thumper. Anything I say offends someone, so what I say is censored. Other people say things that offend the crap out of me, but if I say something about it, I am labeled a racist, bigot, sexist, close minded bible thumper. Freedom of speech my white Christian ***!
Well im gonna say this I dunno how you guys are gonna take it BUT from the time i spent in TN and NC ive learned that Southerners are very ignorant towards alot of things (like what i expressed to Stumpy above) and Ive gotten some lash cause of what I expressed to those people only because on how their religion is (luthern and bapist) Alot of people base there "facts" on what the preacher tells them on whats wrong and whats right. Which would go on the whole stem cell, gays, and whatever else involved.

Im open minded towards alot of things but the people i spoke with are just so thick headed and ignorant that it just makes me mad cause they are the reason why we have Bush in office.

Also im gonna add before i forget this goes that all this goes towards black and white. Cause im sure thats what you refering too
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:08 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
Well im gonna say this I dunno how you guys are gonna take it BUT from the time i spent in TN and NC ive learned that Southerners are very ignorant towards alot of things (like what i expressed to Stumpy above) and Ive gotten some lash cause of what I expressed to those people only because on how their religion is (luthern and bapist) Alot of people base there "facts" on what the preacher tells them on whats wrong and whats right. Which would go on the whole stem cell, gays, and whatever else involved.

Im open minded towards alot of things but the people i spoke with are just so thick headed and ignorant that it just makes me mad cause they are the reason why we have Bush in office
Your overexaggerating the whole its a Southern thing. Many people in the South aren't liberal, they have certain morals they believe in, I am one of them. Still there are many liberals in the South, I don't now why we're so stereotyped.

Gay Marriage and Stem Cell Reseach.

BTW SOUTH > North

Better people in the Dirty, Dirty.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:13 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
Your overexaggerating the whole its a Southern thing. Many people in the South aren't liberal, they have certain morals they believe in, I am one of them. Still there are many liberals in the South, I don't now why we're so stereotyped.

Gay Marriage and Stem Cell Reseach.

BTW SOUTH > North

Better people in the Dirty, Dirty.
Your just proving my point on this all. The south isnt stereotyped its cause its the truth. I know the media says alot but when people in the red states are asked why you voted for Bush and they say cause of his morals and thats it. Its ridiculous. Honestly the people that think this way are the ones that are keeping doctors from getting the federal funding to make medical breakthroughs but its quite obvious you care about what jesus thinks to much.

North will always own the south ALWAYS
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:17 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
Your just proving my point on this all. The south isnt stereotyped its cause its the truth. I know the media says alot but when people in the red states are asked why you voted for Bush and they say cause of his morals and thats it. Its ridiculous. Honestly the people that think this way are the ones that are keeping doctors from getting the federal funding to make medical breakthroughs but its quite obvious you care about what jesus thinks to much.

North will always own the south ALWAYS
So morals are a bad thing. Maybe we should vote for people with bad morals.

No Blue South > North.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:20 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
So morals are a bad thing. Maybe we should vote for people with bad morals.

No Blue South > North.
not saying that either but if your gonna base your whole vote on someone who says hes a christian and does his dealings with christ on his side. um yeah thats obviously biased.

Washington said it himself this government shouldnt be founded by teh christian right (something along those lines)

Yet our government today is all that christian religion is brought towards senstive issues like stem cell actually esp stem cell I cant believe these people wont help fund something that can benefit ourselves and our future
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:21 PM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Damn Blue that's ****in harsh I live in the south, But was born in Jersey and have change my northern view of south You gotta live it to understand it

Gay Marriage I hate ****

Stem Cell Reseach. Is a very good thing

BTW SOUTH > North
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:22 PM   #27
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

I did not vote for Bush simply because he is a Christian. I do not make all my decisions on faith and what the Bible says. I make them on common sense and what I feel is right.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:33 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 996
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
I did not vote for Bush simply because he is a Christian. I do not make all my decisions on faith and what the Bible says. I make them on common sense and what I feel is right.
x2.

But I have never voted.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
Damn Blue that's ****in harsh I live in the south, But was born in Jersey and have change my northern view of south You gotta live it to understand it

Gay Marriage I hate ****

Stem Cell Reseach. Is a very good thing

BTW SOUTH > North
Trust me I dont wanna live it. Ignorance is bliss. Ive already experience it and im also in no way saying the north is any better but at least alot more people up here are more open to the ideas of helping our society evolve i guess you can say


Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
I did not vote for Bush simply because he is a Christian. I do not make all my decisions on faith and what the Bible says. I make them on common sense and what I feel is right.
Thing is thats just you ONE person. Im more then sure you werent the only one but when it gets to the bottem of it all. Morals is what won.
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #30
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

The Democrats fail to recognize the threat of Muslim Extremists in America. That is why I don't want them in power. Period. The Democrats are a bunch of pathetic idiots as a whole. George Bush may have his flaws but he recognizes our enemies.

Why must everything be George Bush's fault? Why can it not be the fault of the rest of the world for not standing up to these Muslim extremists with America instead of siding with the enemy?

Europe is slowing being turned into Eurabia. Who is going to stop them? France? No. Germany? No. Everyone in Europe is too Politically correct to stop them. They don't want to offend the Muslims.

Right now in Britain and Canada Muslims are trying to change the laws that they are governed by. Instead of being under the laws of Britain or Canada they want to be governed under Sharia. In Indonesia 10,000 Christians were killed and 1,000 Christian churches were burned down by Muslims. Muslim prisoners got the toilet seats rearranged because of religion.

Muslims are some of the most intolerant people to anyone else's belief in the world.

Why do liberals fight for Muslims rights when Muslims want to take all our rights away?

You all need to read this book: Amazon.com: The West's Last Chance: Will We Win the Clash of Civilizations?: Books: Tony Blankley

As far as Bill Clinton is considered he was one of the most useless Presidents in the history of our Country. He got lucky and became President at the right time in the 20th Century. He rode out the dotcom boom and was somehow credited for the economy. He failed to realize the Muslim Extremist threat that attempted to bring down the WTC, bombed our embassies multiple times throughout the 90's and then bombed our ship in 2000. He failed to act. Yet because he got his dicked sucked he is cool. That is the most immature comment ever.

I want you to list the things you don't like about George Bush. I want you to rank them from things that piss you off the most to things that just annoy you a bit. Then I want you to look at that list and tell me what should have been done.

Can everyone do that? All the Bush haters in here.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:43 PM   #31
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Thing is thats just you ONE person. Im more then sure you werent the only one but when it gets to the bottem of it all. Morals is what won.
Good I am glad morals won. I'm not even religious and I can see the benefit of having someone with self respect and decency in the White House.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #32
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Good I am glad morals won. I'm not even religious and I can see the benefit of having someone with self respect and decency in the White House.
Ding Ding! Morals ftw
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:48 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
bluemustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 1,192
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Good I am glad morals won. I'm not even religious and I can see the benefit of having someone with self respect and decency in the White House.


ah well im fighting a battle im obvious not gonna win cause its quite obvious what side you guys are all on.

its all good...
__________________
1989 5.0 - Mustang Brandy the NOW It can Barely Idle B**ch
http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/2019/3437/42512.jpg
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0 - Yeah Its Gotta Baby Dick Lift
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:50 PM   #34
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post


ah well im fighting a battle im obvious not gonna win cause its quite obvious what side you guys are all on.

its all good...
Quote:
I want you to list the things you don't like about George Bush. I want you to rank them from things that piss you off the most to things that just annoy you a bit. Then I want you to look at that list and tell me what should have been done.

Can everyone do that? All the Bush haters in here.
From here: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...7-2#post375560
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:51 PM   #35
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Oh What Will The Liberals Complain About Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Yes! The Liberals are trying to kill themselves now! Brent The Bar 6 12-24-2006 12:54 AM
The Liberals In Cali Are Taking Over Rollinthundr The Bar 14 11-10-2006 03:35 PM
Liberals Are Really Going To Hate Fox News.... Brent The Bar 11 04-26-2006 04:48 PM
At war with unamerican liberals Danger Dude The Bar 8 11-02-2004 04:10 PM
Difference between Liberals, Conservatives and Southerners Ken The Bar 6 10-24-2003 06:19 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



01:48 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.