Cop Blows Load on Stripper - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-20-2007, 12:08 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Cop Blows Load on Stripper

gotta love it man oh man

Quote:
Illegally Park-ed
An Irvine cop ejaculates on a motorist but escapes criminal liability
By R. SCOTT MOXLEY
Thursday, February 8, 2007 - 3:00 pm

Officer Park: put your hands behind my back No one disputes that an on-duty Irvine police officer got an erection and ejaculated on a motorist during an early-morning traffic stop in Laguna Beach. The female driver reported it, DNA testing confirmed it and officer David Alex Park finally admitted it.

When the case went to trial, however, defense attorney Al Stokke argued that Park wasn’t responsible for making sticky all over the woman’s sweater. He insisted that she made the married patrolman make the mess—after all, she was on her way home from work as a dancer at Captain Cream Cabaret.

“She got what she wanted,” said Stokke. “She’s an overtly sexual person.”

A jury of one woman and 11 men—many white and in their 50s or 60s—agreed with Stokke. On Feb. 2, after a half-day of deliberations, they found Park not guilty of three felony charges that he’d used his badge to win sexual favors during the December 2004 traffic stop.

Park, 31, was red-faced and unable to control his twitching foot in the moments before the verdict was announced; if convicted, he would have faced prison. When he was found not guilty, he briefly embraced Stokke. In the public seating section, tears flowed from his gray-haired mother’s face. His father, a mechanic, closed his eyes and threw his head back. Outside the courtroom, surrounded by his family, a smiling Park said he felt vindicated.

Veteran sex crimes prosecutor Shaddi Kamiabipour—who’d called Park “a predator” during the nine-day trial—said she was disappointed with the verdicts. She also dismissed Stokke’s contention that the Orange County District Attorney’s office had overcharged the case. At stake, Kamiabipour said, was the principle that no one—not even a horny cop who’d once won honors for community service—is above the law.

“Park didn’t pick a housewife or a 17-year-old girl,” Kamiabipour said in her closing argument. “He picked a stripper. He picked the perfect victim.”

Rest of the story can be found here

Orange County Weekly - Illegally Park-ed
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2007, 01:39 PM   #2
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Re: Cop Blows Load on Stripper

WTF, that is crazy, sounds like that cop is a scum bag that got lucky cause his scum bag lawyer knows how to put on a show
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 01:50 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

um are you really surpised when a cop gets away with doing something bad? I dont then again i live in a city where they talk about corrupt cops all the time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

lol awesome. that jury was prolly giving the dude props the whole time. i know i would. stripper prolly wanted to do it to get out of whatever made him pull her over in the first place.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:45 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to RySko

Maybe she's a stripper because she's too stupid to get any other job, has some issues in life she can't get straight due to lack of help from others, and a family to feed.

If she has no family to feed or no problems, IDK what to say.

Cops here are kinda lame, nothing ever happens here, maybe something big once a month.. so they blow everything out of proportion and make a lot out of the smallest things. It's funny, until they get on your case about something.

Me, I got accussed of stealing $11 from a gym locker, I was called to the office, had my pockets emptied, socks and shoes aswell.. had $150 on me, none was in the currency of the reported money. So now I'm a drug dealer, cops came, read me my rights, suspected me as one of the many UNKNOWN kids to be stealing over the counter meds from a local quickcheck and said they are running the video tapes from there, if I'm seen on them, I'm arrested... cool right.. well I wasn't, but the cops told the quick check manager, and I get a nice look from him every time I go in to buy the family some hotdog rolls, hamburger buns, milk, or bread.. ****ing lame asses.

But back to topic, I think thats completely ****ed up, cop should be suspended AT THE LEAST.. I'd prefer him losing his badge and that going on his record or somewhere where it won't be over looked when he goes for another job.. I'd hate if it was a local cop and to drive by him every day..
RySko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 07:56 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

holy crap i can't even imagine how that car stop went, i mean, did he like strip down or something? gross

lol i bet some of the cops at work would find that histerical though, cause they would be in so much trouble if that happened here

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:58 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

RySko - trust me you dont want a city full of corrupted cops, trust me they all stick together. Had some issues 2 years back where the city cops beat my friend up over a comment they thought was directed towards them, yep tried getting it resolved and they literally laughed in our faces and never came to help us.

Same cops got busted a few months back for running a prositution ring

Karma FTW

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar