The official WTF News Thread - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-05-2007, 02:34 AM   #71
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: The official WTF News Thread

Teacher who threw feces at boy may keep job | Oddly Enough | Reuters

Quote:
A Toronto school principal who pleaded guilty to throwing human excrement at a 12-year-old boy may get

her job back, officials said on Tuesday.
a lot of poop in the news today haha

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2007, 04:14 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23391602-details/Horror+fan+slashed+sleeping+pal's+face+with+Freddy%20+Krueger-style+glove/article.do

Quote:
Jason Moore was obsessed with Nightmare on Elm Street killer Freddy Krueger (below)

A horror movie fanatic who repeatedly slashed his terrified friend with a home-made Freddy Krueger glove was jailed for life yesterday.

Jason Moore was obsessed with the Nightmare on Elm Street killer and spent hours crafting various recreations of his 'horrific' weapon.

His final model featured four curved steel blades - each as sharp as a cut-throat razor - that were attached to a welded brass amulet.
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:54 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Police say woman posed as teenage boy and lived with young girl | KOMO-TV - Seattle, Washington | News

Quote:
SEATTLE - She met him at the mall, the older teen orphaned by the terrible deaths of his parents. They talked on the phone and went on a date, and soon her family let him move in.

Now a year later, the family has received stunning news from police: Mark, the 14-year-old's boyfriend, isn't an orphan, or even a boy at all. He is a 30-year-old woman.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2007, 06:02 PM   #74
Regular

Region: Tennessee

^ What the hell

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:04 PM   #75
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

For real, that's some sick ****.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:12 PM   #76
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

wow, WTF seriously. that one takes the cake for the weirdest thing i ever heard of.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

so, apparently there was some HLA going on.

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:48 PM   #78
Legacy Member
Legacy

WTF is HLA?

I like turtles.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Hot Lesbian Action

I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #80
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
Hot Lesbian Action
I don't know if you looked at her picture, or not...but it would not have been hot lesbian action.

I like turtles.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:11 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

yeah seriously

stumpy you failed on this one
Old 04-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

okay so LA. happy?

Old 04-10-2007, 01:40 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Man' Lives With Pack in the Wild
He Even Pretends to Eat From Animal Carcasses
ABC News
(April 7) - When Shaun Ellis came upon three abandoned wolf pups, he decided to raise them to be wild in a most unconventional way -- by pretending to be a wolf himself.

A Man Among Wolves
"You can't get closer to wolves than he has," documentary producer Bernard Walton said of wolf researcher Shaun Ellis.

Ellis has spent his entire life studying the behavior of wolves and their interaction with humans. The National Geographic Channel followed Ellis' fascinating pursuit, producing a documentary called "A Man Among Wolves" that airs April 16.

First becoming interested in wolves as a child, Ellis says he decided to live among a wolf pack to help bridge the gap between wolves and humans. Ellis readily admits that many people will find it crazy that he lives and behaves like a wolf, but he thinks the ultimate benefits of his experiment make his case.

In the documentary, Ellis describes how he eats and lives with the wolves. His food is placed in a plastic bag inside an animal carcass that the rest of the wolves eat from.

In some ways, Ellis almost stopped being human. He talked about putting his emotions on hold while he was with the animals, because wolves do not feel emotions. When he leaves the pack, he finds it difficult to interact with other human beings. He is a "true wolf man. You can't get closer to wolves than he has," the documentary's producer, Bernard Walton, said of Ellis.

Ellis warns those watching though that "it's very dangerous for people who haven't been trained, who think that they can just walk into a wolf pack and be accepted."

The documentary includes the opinions of experts -- such as Chris Darimont, a wolf biologist with the Raincoast Conservation Society's wolf project and an instructor at the University of Victoria in British Columbia -- who are both intrigued by and skeptical of Ellis' unorthodox methods.

"I find it difficult to resolve that as humans we can teach wolves something," Darimont says. "I think the best teachers for wolves are their parents and older siblings in their natural social environment."

He concedes, however, that "lots of progress that has been made in science over the last century and more comes from the mavericks, or people that think a little differently."

Biologist Doug Smith, leader of the Yellowstone Gray Wolf Project, said, "When you eat and sleep and interact with wolves -- that's something we can't replicate here, we won't do, we can't do."

Walton described the difficulties in filming, such as the camera crew having to wear protective gear and the use of a small camouflage tent to hide the camera. The wolves, he says, became jittery around strangers, so Ellis was in a unique position of being comfortable with the wolves.

According to Walton, Ellis truly sees "the world through the eyes of a wolf," offering a point of view that scientists so far have not been able to access.
Old 04-10-2007, 02:08 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Plug it in, fire it up, Mr. President

The Detroit News

Credit Ford Motor Co. CEO Alan Mulally with saving the leader of the free world from self-immolation.

Mulally told journalists at the New York auto show that he intervened to prevent President Bush from plugging an electrical cord into the hydrogen tank of Ford's hydrogen-electric plug-in hybrid at the White House last week. Ford wanted to give the Commander-in-Chief an actual demonstration of the innovative vehicle, so the automaker arranged for an electrical outlet to be installed on the South Lawn and ran a charging cord to the hybrid. However, as Mulally followed Bush out to the car, he noticed someone had left the cord lying at the rear of the vehicle, near the fuel tank.

"I just thought, 'Oh my goodness!' So, I started walking faster, and the President walked faster and he got to the cord before I did. I violated all the protocols. I touched the President. I grabbed his arm and I moved him up to the front," Mulally said. "I wanted the president to make sure he plugged into the electricity, not into the hydrogen. This is all off the record, right?"
Old 04-10-2007, 02:42 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Evidently a tanker carrying dye blew a seal on the 495 in Mass. that would make for a messy, and mildly scary drive to work.

CARSCOOP
[/QUOTE]
Old 04-10-2007, 02:44 PM   #86
Regular

^ That'd be sweet to see

Reddit
Old 04-10-2007, 02:50 PM   #87
Legacy Member
Legacy

I bet it would make a hell of a mess of your car, though.

I like turtles.
Old 04-12-2007, 02:52 PM   #88
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

'No nudity for sex': World: News: News24
Quote:
'No nudity for sex'
09/01/2006 14:56 - (SA)

Cairo - An Egyptian cleric's controversial fatwa claiming that nudity during sexual intercourse invalidates a marriage has uncovered a rift among Islamic scholars.

According to the religious edict issued by Rashad Hassan Khalil, a former dean of Al-Azhar University's faculty of Sharia (or Islamic law), "being completely naked during the act of coitus annuls the marriage".

The religious decree sparked a hot debate on the private satellite network Dream's popular religious talk show and on the front page of Sunday's Al-Masri Al-Yom, Egypt's leading independent daily newspaper.

Suad Saleh, who heads the women's department of Al-Azhar's Islamic studies faculty, pleaded for "anything that can bring spouses closer to each other" and rejected the claim that nudity during intercourse could invalidate a union.

During the live televised debate, Islamic scholar Abdel Muti dismissed the fatwa: "Nothing is prohibited during marital sex, except of course sodomy."

For his part, Al-Azhar's fatwa committee chairman Abdullah Megawar argued that married couples could see each other naked but should not look at each other's genitalia and suggested they cover up with a blanket during sex.
Old 04-17-2007, 11:13 PM   #89
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

most retarded **** evar.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:04 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
"Nothing is prohibited during marital sex, except of course sodomy."
2: where's the fun in that? ever heard of PIITB?

Old 04-23-2007, 10:21 AM   #91
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Stop wiping everyone...you're causing global warming!!!!

I think the chemo killed some brain cells.

FOXNews.com - Report: Sheryl Crow's Solutions to Global Warming - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheryl Crow
Americans may be using less toilet paper, if Sheryl Crow has her way.

The singer, who is crossing the country on a biodiesel bus with producer Laurie David, proposes limiting toilet paper use as one solution to global warming, according to a Washington Post report.

"I have spent the better part of this tour trying to come up with easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution to global warming," she wrote April 19 on the Biodiesel Bus blog, according to a report by the Washington Post. "Although my ideas are in the earliest stages of development, they are, in my mind, worth investigating."

Her toilet paper manifesto would limit how many squares of toilet paper Americans use in a sitting.

"Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required," she wrote.
And her blog...ugh....Saving the Earth: The Biodiesel Bus Blog - washingtonpost.com
Old 04-23-2007, 12:52 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

hahah Save The TP
Old 04-24-2007, 10:33 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
A middle school student in Lewiston, Maine is being investigated by the police for a possible hate crime after he placed a bag containing a ham sandwich on a table where Somali students eat lunch. According to the school's superintendent, Leon Levesque, the student has been suspended, and more disciplinary action could follow pending the outcome of the investigation.
Muslims, who believe pork to be unclean and highly offensive, were reminded of a man who threw a pig's head into a mosque located in Lewiston last summer. "That ham sandwich in a bag where we couldn't even see might as well have been that pig's head," said one of the traumatized Somali students, "and that cafeteria might as well have been the most religious building for Muslims in the state of Maine."

According to Superintendent Levesque, "the school incident is being treated seriously as a hate incident." Police are currently investigating the matter alongside the Center for the Prevention of Hate Violence, who is also working with the school to create an anti-ham "response plan."

"We've got some work to do to turn this around and bring the school community back together again." Said Levesque, "These children have got to learn that ham is not a toy, and that there are consequences for being nonchalant about where you put your sandwich."

"Placing ham where Muslim students were eating as an awful thing," said Stephen Wessler, the executive director of the Center for Prevention of Hate Violence. "It's extraordinarily hurtful and degrading. They probably felt like they were back in Mogadishu starving and being shot at. No child, Muslim or normal, should have to endure touching a ham sandwich."

Wessler continued, "incidents like this that involve degrading language or conduct are often said by the perpetrator as a joke. But unfortunately we don't live in a world where young children try to be funny, we live in a society in which these types of actions always escalate into violence against minorities."

"If people think insulting Muslims with ham is okay, more degrading acts will follow. The Jews had to go through the same thing when the Nazis would force-feed them bacon; do we really want our schools to become concentration camps?"

Added Levesque, "the incident does not reflect the moral values of the school staff and students. We need to take a look at this and review how a careless act is degrading and causes hurt to other people. All our students should feel welcome in our schools, knowing that they are safe from attacks with ham, bacon, porkchops, or any other delicious meat that comes from pigs."

According to Levesque, a letter has been sent home to parents to explain the incident and outline the school's response. The next step will be for Wessler to meet with the students to address the school's atmosphere, after which staff will discuss how to respond to future hate incidents, with emphasis on their prevention.

Said one of the students who witnessed the event, "I know the guy who put the sandwich there, he just wanted to be funny and see how those Somalis would react. I'm just glad that kid I beat up yesterday was white; I wouldn't want to be in that mess."

One of the victims, whose mother didn't want his name released, said "we didn't know what was in this bag. One of my friends reached inside it. It was a big ham steak. There were five of us at the table, all Somali. Right then, I could feel allah condemning me to burn for eternity for being within a 6.2 meter radius of ham, so yeah, it was a hate crime."

The boy said that he felt better after several students apologized for the incident and said that the kids who did it were jerks, "but for the rest of my life when I remember middle school, this will pop up right away," the boy said, "it's like I'm back in Somalia being shot at all over again."
Student Leaves Ham Sandwich on Lunch Table Near Muslims, Suspended for Hate Crime - Associated Content
Old 04-24-2007, 11:46 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

blue, stfu. at first i actually thought this was a real story.
because we all know that it is not illegal to have a ham sandwich at school. and if the sandfleas don't like it, there is a patch of sand back in some piece of **** third world country with their name written in it. i guess that would be called sandscript.

Old 04-24-2007, 04:34 PM   #95
Regular

Muslims are starting to piss me off. They are the whiniest group of people on the planet earth.

Reddit
Old 04-24-2007, 04:37 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Scientists Discover 'Kryptonite' in Serbian Mine
Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Superman
Scientists have discovered a new mineral that matches the composition of kryptonite, the mythical rock that could sap Superman's strength in comic books.

The rock — named jadarite — was discovered in a mine in Jadar, Serbia, by the Rio Tinto company and identified by London's Natural History Museum.

Though the white rock didn't resemble anything known to real-life man, it did match the one substance known to destroy Superman's power.

"We entered its chemistry into Google to try and see if we had a match ... and the first page that came back from Google was a Wikipedia page on kryptonite," said Mike Rumsey, a mineral curator, on a video about the discovery posted on the museum's Web site.

"We went to check it out and found that in the 'Superman Returns' movie of 2006, Lex Luthor steals a rock fragment from a museum and it zooms in on the fragment and it lists the chemistry of the mineral and that happens to be exactly the same — or almost exactly the same — as what we had found," Rumsey said.

The mineral does not contain fluorine, which it does in the film.

"The mineral itself is a sodium lithium boron silicate hydroxide which probably won't do Superman or us any harm whatsoever," Rumsey said.

Around 30 to 40 new mineral species are discovered each year, Rumsey said, but mineralogist Chris Stanley, also of the Natural History Museum, told the British Broadcasting Corp. that this discovery was "a coincidence of a lifetime."

Scientists could not name the new mineral kryptonite, as it doesn't contain the element krypton. It will officially be dubbed jadarite when its discovery is detailed in the European Journal of Mineralogy later this year.

"I'm afraid it's not green and it doesn't glow either," Stanley told BBC News. "Although it will react to ultraviolet light by fluorescing a pinkish-orange."

And Lex Luthor, take note. Stanley said jadarite could have commercial properties. Its structure contains lithium and boron, which can used for batteries, pharmaceuticals and containing radioactive waste.

The mineral will go on display briefly on April 25 and May 13 at the London museum, Sky News reports.

Old 04-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

i read that earlier. they should have called it kryptonite just for the hell of it.

Old 04-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #98
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

FOXNews.com - Doctor Dressed as Captain America Stuffs Burrito in Pants, Gropes Woman at Bar - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Quote:
A doctor in a Captain America costume went from superhero to super villain when he stuffed a burrito in his tights and groped a woman in a bar, cops said.

Dr. Raymond Adamcik — who hails from New Jersey and attended the state's University of Medicine — was busted Saturday while partying with a group of doctors all dressed as comic-book characters in Melbourne, Fla., according to published reports.

Things got ugly when he and his costumed comrades arrived by bus at the On Tap Café for a few libations.

"It was just a group of doctors that were traveling throughout the city going from bar to bar," a Melbourne police spokeswoman told a local TV station.

The red-white-and-blue-clad "captain" allegedly staggered up to a woman, pointed out the Mexican delicacy in his spandex pants and grabbed her in a private place.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:45 AM   #99
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

FOXNews.com - Exotic Animal Farm Owner Dies After 1,800-Pound Camel Sits on Her - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Quote:
WEWAHITCHKA, Fla. — The owner of an exotic animal farm has died after being kicked and then sat on by a 1,800-pound camel.

Cathie Ake and the 4-year-old camel were being filmed by a local television station on Sunday when the camel kicked her and sat on her during a break in filming. The station was doing a story on Mini-Akers Exotic Animals, the farm Ake owned with her husband.

Ake's husband, Donnie Ake, said he thinks Polo, the camel, was agitated by mating season.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:21 AM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

that first one is dead funny and I was gonna post that second story
Old 04-26-2007, 02:24 PM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Apr 25, 11:03 PM EDT

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- A man was held Wednesday on charges that he performed dental work on customers without a license in his "filthy" garage, authorities said. Roger Bean, 60, was arrested Tuesday and held on $6,000 bond.

Bean performed denture fittings and made false teeth in his garage, charging just $200 for a full set of dentures, a procedure that typically costs more than $2,000, authorities said. But he was not licensed to practice in Florida.

Palm Beach County Sheriff's detective Don Zumpano said there were "health risks with operating this type of facility outside of your house," adding that Bean's workspace was "filthy."

Neighbors and clients, however, praised Bean for saving them thousands of dollars.

Ron St. Mary, 73, head of the neighborhood crime watch, said Bean is no criminal.

"He's helping the old people who don't have a few dollars," he said. "I think the world of him."

It was not immediately clear if Bean had an attorney.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:28 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Student Says He Was Forced To Urinate In Class

District Officials Investigating Allegation

POSTED: 10:31 pm PDT April 25, 2007
UPDATED: 6:58 am PDT April 26, 2007

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- A teacher at Charles M. Goethe Middle School in Sacramento forced an eighth-grade student to urinate in a bottle while in class, the student and his mother said.

Sacramento Unified School District officials said they are investigating the allegation.

The student, 14-year-old Michael Patterson, said he had been drinking a sports drink all morning long, was late for class, but still needed to use the restroom.

Patterson said when he asked to use the restroom the teacher humiliated him and forced him to urinate in his science class while 31 other students turned their heads.

"I had a Gatorade bottle and I thought he was joking with me and he said, 'Go in the corner by the sink,'" Patterson said.

Patterson didn't want to get suspended, face the principal or have to tell his mother he was in trouble, he said.

"I did it," Patterson said. "While I was doing it he yelled, 'It stinks and he was laughing about it.'"

District officials said they are investigating the personnel matter and if the allegations are true, they will take appropriate action.

"I really honestly could not believe it," mother Kelly Jacko said. "I was really upset. I can't even describe how mad I was when I got that phone call."

Patterson said he was allowed to leave class to wash his hands and dispose of the urine-filled bottle. Patterson added that he is now being teased by the other students.

Patterson's mother said she wants his teacher fired.

"I think he owes my mom, my sister and me an apology," Michael Patterson said.
Old 04-26-2007, 02:31 PM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Man jailed for soda

Apr 26, 6:06 AM EDT

MOBILE, Ala. (AP) -- There's no use crying over spilled milk, but spilled soda has been a nightmare for one man. Eric Burns Overstreet was put in jail in September after entering the Mystik Stop & Shop, paying for a fountain drink and spilling three cups of it onto the floor.

The first time he spilled the soda, Overstreet went to fetch a mop and began cleaning up the mess. In the process, he spilled a second and a third soft drink.

"He clearly appeared to be under the influence of something other than good sense," Chief Assistant District Attorney Nicki Patterson said.

Overstreet, who at one point put a yellow "Wet Floor" warning sign out as he mopped, was chased down by a clerk when he grabbed another soft drink and left without paying for it.

Overstreet pleading guilty last week to a reduced charge of third-degree theft. He was given a one-year suspended sentence and ordered to stay out of the Mystik Stop & Shop.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:20 PM   #105
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

FOXNews.com - Los Angeles Times Sportswriter to Change Gender - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar