See it's crap like this - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-17-2007, 11:00 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to at7311
Re: See it's crap like this

:patriot:

Brent Rocks!

Old 03-17-2007, 11:02 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickStang02 View Post
So your saying......"the rich will always be rich, the poor will always be poor".....is ok with you. "It's just the way it is".....I don't think so, I myself am not "poor" but I've work with and sympathize with many that are. And are trying their dambdest to trod up that ladder to make better for their families. But when the money hungry crud that are sworn to uphold are laws and work FOR the ppl do nothing but step on the little man, It makes it dang hard to see a brighter day. Bush is a dictator, he expects to do as he will and answer to none. It's sad that our country has come to this. But I truely believe that there is hope for our "land of the free", you can read it in everything you guys have posted. Because whether we agree or not, we are expressing our opinions, and showing we won't standstill and be stepped on. We have a vote, and as long as we use it then we have a voice.
So...Clinton did such a better job of helping the poor eh? I've yet to see him or Hillary help the poor with any of their own money. Or is it too much to propose they're rich?

By saying Bush is a dictator who is hurting the country and saying that he is making the poor poorer and the rich richer you are implying that Gore wouldn't have done the same thing. I'm sorry...but he has money too, hence he is rich.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:25 AM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to ChickStang02

I won't argue my point on this, it is my opinion..hence...MINE. The funny thing about your reply is that two weeks ago Bush was on T.V. as he went to the tornado damage down south at that school (forgive me I forget the name) but I sat and laffed my a** off as he asked the viewers to donate to their local RedCross. I remember sitting and thinking "hm...you know he has never donated a single red cent of his own money to any charity or cause." And by OWN money, I mean 'untainted, blood money from dirty oil contracts w/middle east terrorist' .............but hey, he's still and saint to the upper class and thier tax cuts.
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2007, 12:42 AM   #39
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
I won't argue my point on this, it is my opinion..hence...MINE. The funny thing about your reply is that two weeks ago Bush was on T.V. as he went to the tornado damage down south at that school (forgive me I forget the name) but I sat and laffed my a** off as he asked the viewers to donate to their local RedCross. I remember sitting and thinking "hm...you know he has never donated a single red cent of his own money to any charity or cause." And by OWN money, I mean 'untainted, blood money from dirty oil contracts w/middle east terrorist' .............but hey, he's still and saint to the upper class and thier tax cuts.
Here's a novel idea, you got any facts to back up any of these wild claims? Such as, how do you know he has never donated? How do you know his money is so called "blood money"? Got any facts to back that up? Or is this just that famous "womanly intuition..."
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:43 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Your not just poor because someone made you that way. There are plenty of people who grow up poor that went on to get a education and made something of themselves. And believe me I have a 2 year Associates Degree so I'm not rich by any means, but I do well enough I guess.

I swear this site is starting to make me a Republican and I've always tried not to get political. The Democrats are to damn hypicritical. People like John Edwards like to always preach that we need to help out the poor people and give them our money. Well that fine, but its not fine if you don't practice what you preach. If I'm not mistaken he has like 3 or 4 big *** houses scattered throughout the country, one house should suffice, you don't need one on the Eastcoast, and the Westcoast, and the Northside, and the Southside. And Al Gore is even worse, not only does he preach that kind of ****, but he always wants everybody to give up their cars and save mother earth from the evil pollutionist, but when its time to travel he unnessessaly pollutes the air by renting the private Lyre jet when he could just take the Delta flight that would fly with or without him. And ManBearPig. :
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

*Sigh*.....I've been beat....I'm ganged up on (usually I don't complain). I'm arguing a losing battle. I'll end my lil' speel on the fact that obviously the people have spoken, and i'm comfortable in the fact that I'm not a minority.......the goverment is now Democratic majority, and yip HAHAHA WE RULE !(My maturity level is so sad! )
Old 03-18-2007, 12:24 PM   #42
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

in the end and at the end of the day both sides are POS in their own ways and we just have to choose which POS we want to go with that does at least something right that we agree with.... so we have to choose the lesser of the two evils.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 12:53 PM   #43
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

This is the Muslim agenda: Make ALL societies conform to there own ideals, or remove the society entirely. After 911, when everyone started talking about "Oh this isn't how all muslims believe, this was a just a small group of radicals", I have to admit, I believed it for a bit. But now I see that they all think the same way, it's just the small few that have the balls to actually carry out the master plan that they all have. They fight there war in different ways, some with bombs and some with paper. The muslims that are condemning our stories and culture are the ones who fight with paper, and because they are "non violent" they dont see news time, but they still support those that do commit violent acts against our way of life. In my opinion, things like the artical Brent posted are just as violent. This is their attempt to change our society, NOT to win us over to there side, but to MAKE US WEAKER! They have proclaimed us as infidels, there is no surrender, they mean to eventually destroy us if they can.

I agree 100% with Brent on the issue of the parties. Both are full of BS, but anyone that would still call themselves a Democrat in public with leaders like Pelosi obviously don't comprehend what she stands for or are just like her.
Old 03-18-2007, 01:59 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
in the end and at the end of the day both sides are POS in their own ways and we just have to choose which POS we want to go with that does at least something right that we agree with.... so we have to choose the lesser of the two evils.
:approve:
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 02:29 PM   #45
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
*Sigh*.....I've been beat....I'm ganged up on (usually I don't complain). I'm arguing a losing battle. I'll end my lil' speel on the fact that obviously the people have spoken, and i'm comfortable in the fact that I'm not a minority.......the goverment is now Democratic majority, and yip HAHAHA WE RULE !(My maturity level is so sad! )
Democrats have yet to do anything they said they were going to do with this new found power. They can't get any of their left wing liberal agendas passed because people in their own party won't even support it.

I'm comfortable with the Democrats having a one seat majority because I know there are people like Joe Liberman that won't vote with the liberal nuts like Pelosi, Kennedy, Clinton, Edwards and Kerry.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 11:02 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

You know I rather enjoyed this discussion, and hearing the in and out of other ppl's opinion. Then some JACK*** has to go and make it personal, and try and attack ones character......I totally agree w/SpectorV, the ppl in goverment didn't get where they were by playing nice. Democrat or Republican.

"Both are full of BS, but anyone that would still call themselves a Democrat in public with leaders like Pelosi obviously don't comprehend what she stands for or are just like her." This was nice, shows everyone has a F***tard in them.

Old 03-18-2007, 11:14 PM   #47
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
You know I rather enjoyed this discussion, and hearing the in and out of other ppl's opinion. Then some JACK*** has to go and make it personal, and try and attack ones character......I totally agree w/SpectorV, the ppl in goverment didn't get where they were by playing nice. Democrat or Republican.

"Both are full of BS, but anyone that would still call themselves a Democrat in public with leaders like Pelosi obviously don't comprehend what she stands for or are just like her." This was nice, shows everyone has a F***tard in them.

lolololol! You are apparantly new to this forum so I will be nice

I'm glad you decided to randomly take the comment as directed at YOU personally since it was NOT intended for anyone. It could have jsut as easily been directed at Beaner, but it wasn't.

So you took offense to that did you? Why? If you actually do know what she stands for and back her, why are you taking it as an attack on your character to say that if you stay Democrat you are just like her????

I only skimmed your posts previous to posting what I did, and I went back and read yours. Your posts are filled with attacks on people's character whom you do not know. But that's right, it's liberals that personally attack their rivals and then any backlash on them is "mean spirited and extremist".

My bad
Old 03-19-2007, 04:23 PM   #48
Road Trip!

Region: Arizona

I Agree With Mark's Post #6, You Are Off Kilter A Tad Bit, I Can Not Put It Any Softer, Wow!!!. Iam Not Defending The Muslim Religion At All, I Think It Is The Worst By Far, Hell Could It Be Satan,s Religion.

Peace,love,respect.

James Denton
JAMES DENTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 07:31 PM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
lolololol! You are apparantly new to this forum so I will be nice

I'm glad you decided to randomly take the comment as directed at YOU personally since it was NOT intended for anyone. It could have jsut as easily been directed at Beaner, but it wasn't.

So you took offense to that did you? Why? If you actually do know what she stands for and back her, why are you taking it as an attack on your character to say that if you stay Democrat you are just like her????

I only skimmed your posts previous to posting what I did, and I went back and read yours. Your posts are filled with attacks on people's character whom you do not know. But that's right, it's liberals that personally attack their rivals and then any backlash on them is "mean spirited and extremist".

My bad
haha, yeah, usually the anti-Democrat stuff comes my way, but I don't argue politics any more. I just plain don't care to. Also, you learn to get a thick skin around here... even though Jayme seems to be cool... probably just cause she's a hell raiser... but yeah.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:14 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

OH good lord see what I started! No really guys, your right I shouldn't of taken offense so easily. Just as strong as you obviously are in your beliefs so am I. And I appreciate your opinions. I shouldn't of let it get under my skin! So times after watching CNN, Nightline or any other news for the night, and seeing the all out craziness of the world, you start to feel hopeless and wonder what is going to happen next. Seems like not a day goes by you don't see some dirty crazy s.o.b has raped killed or attacked so many of our children, or our elderly have been assulted, then you flip a channel and see the death toll for our soldiers has went up again. So yea, probably shouldn't vent my on a forum where everyone seems so nice. Sorry about that. HAHA jimmy, you just like me because we seem to share EXCELLENT taste in cars! Your not too bad yourself
Old 03-19-2007, 11:16 PM   #51
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

yeah, the car thing might be it... but I think there are 2 or 3 people in here that didn't think Clinton was "horrible"... (I should stop laughing, there are people that might not think that's funny)

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 11:36 PM   #52
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
2 words:

**** Democrats

2 Better Words...plus one:

**** Professional Politicians

Get someone into office that represents the people...not their pocket book.
Old 03-20-2007, 12:13 AM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Amen
Old 03-20-2007, 07:12 AM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

And this, boys and girls, is why we should all vote Independent.

But wait... you say that voting Independent is a waste?

I disagree. If enough people actually started doing it, it could make a huge difference. Even if an independent candidate never steps into office, it would at least cause the Democrats and Republicans to wake the **** up and do what it takes to get back those votes.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 07:18 AM   #55
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

I've voted independent everytime that I've voted.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 11:04 AM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
2 Better Words...plus one:

**** Professional Politicians

Get someone into office that represents the people...not their pocket book.
That right there would be the key solution when is it gonna happen is the real Q
Old 03-20-2007, 12:05 PM   #57
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
That right there would be the key solution when is it gonna happen is the real Q
Easy answer: never.

Politics is a job. It has been around for as long as their has been people that decided to organize into tribes. There are things set in motion and things hidden and things learned and things bought by all sides and by everyone who plays the game. There will never be politics without corruption. It is part of corrupt beings trying to govern corrupt beings. We want them to work for us. Who do they have to work for them? No one, so they chose to work for themselves while they are there.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:11 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
Easy answer: never.

Politics is a job. It has been around for as long as their has been people that decided to organize into tribes. There are things set in motion and things hidden and things learned and things bought by all sides and by everyone who plays the game. There will never be politics without corruption. It is part of corrupt beings trying to govern corrupt beings. We want them to work for us. Who do they have to work for them? No one, so they chose to work for themselves while they are there.

Oh I know their the ultimate mob

I should have aimed to be a politician, id be one of the most corrupted mother****ers out there

You know if they can get away with doing it why not me damn it
Old 03-20-2007, 02:13 PM   #59
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Some comedian or someone said sometime that politicians are in politics because they failed in the business world.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 02:15 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Some comedian or someone said sometime that politicians are in politics because they failed in the business world.
wow sounds like a certain president we have right now huh

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar