See it's crap like this - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-15-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
See it's crap like this

Quote:
Little Red Riding Hood ... Hansel and Gretel ... the Three Little Puppies?

That's what one British school renamed the traditional Three Little Pigs story for a school play, so as not to offend Muslims in the community, London's Daily Mail reported.

Organizers of the children's musical theater performance changed the lyrics' character's names in a move some — including Muslims — are saying went too far.
I'm sick of these damn Muslims *****ing and whining about OUR ****! This is what we are fighting for in America. When you go out and vote for a Democrat you are approving of **** like this. Remember that next time your *** steps in a ballot box. Nanci Pelosi and Harry Reid would love nothing other than to please the Muslims when they cry about this crap. /Rant

FOXNews.com - School Changes Name of Play to 'Three Little Puppies' to Avoid Offending Muslims - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04
Re: See it's crap like this

good lord.

what's next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:40 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

wow
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2007, 09:41 PM   #4
Regular

I'm going to eat more pork now. Just because they hate it.

Reddit
Old 03-15-2007, 09:44 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

I like BBQ a lot.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:45 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

C'mon, now, Brent. I think your stretching a bit far on that one.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #7
Regular

Maybe but they sure as hell won't be doing anything to stop it. When I say "Democrats" I mean the hard left. I find the liberals to be more of a threat to the United States than any hard right wing politician. I'm not talking about Conservative Democrats, Moderate Democrats etc etc.

I am talking about Nanci Pelosi (whom is the highest ranking Democrat therefore why I won't vote for a Democrat until she is gone and someone with common sense takes her place), Hilary Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and John Kerry. You put any one of those in power and they pose a great threat to our National Security than any right wing conservative you have come to hate.

As far as I am concerned a Vote for Joe Lieberman is a vote for Nanci Pelosi. Giving her more leverage is not something I am going to do.

Reddit
Old 03-15-2007, 10:28 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

lol... prepare for a SWEEPING GENERALIZATION... hahaha... it's ok.. the Democrat of the board (is there more than one now?) didn't take offense.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 10:30 PM   #9
Regular

How am I generalizing when I specifically name Democrats whom bring the whole party down and would do more harm to this country in power than any right winger holding office right now?

I'd be ashamed to call myself a Democrat when I had people like Nanci Pelosi in charge of the party.

Reddit
Old 03-15-2007, 11:21 PM   #10
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
School Changes Name of Play to 'Three Little Puppies' to Avoid Offending Muslims
I'm sick of these damn Muslims *****ing and whining about OUR ****! This is what we are fighting for in America.
gahhahahahahahhahaha

were fighting the war because of ****ing three little pigs!!! sorry it just came out that way if you read it all funky lmao and makes its pretty funny.

but in all honesty... shock and awe was not to shocking... i would have been in awe had i woke up the next morning and reading the newspaper, "Scientist find new crater where Iraq used to be... Some say Iraq was a figment of our imagination and never existed, others say they saw a deadly comet."

I hate ****ing muslims and all that stupid **** over in the middle east. Man, when I was in middle school one of my "friends" was from Lebanon.. and as a "joke" he claims, he said, man were gonna bomb ya'll soon. Now, lebanon didn't bomb us... but that part of the country did... and for all I care... I don't see them inventing anything, or proving why they need to be existing as of right now. They are the ******** of the world.

I don't understand democrats and where they stand saying pull the troops out. Maybe they forgot what happened on 9/11... maybe they forgot about the lives it lost. And whats even more pathetic is the fact that the media, is all about democrats as well. Anything to put Bush down.

The other morning on some AM station on the radio, these talk show guys were like, lets make a few phone calls to some news stations and some regular citizens and see if they know how many people have died in the war in iraq so far this year. So they would call and say, since january first this year, how many people have died in the war... every answer was like 3000 or 4000. In reality, i think it was somewhere about 300-500 people. The media uses the 3000+ number all the time to make it seem like thats every year, to make it look worse than what it really is.

For all I care, and if I was the fricken president... I'd take care of this situation quickly. Regardly if they put me to death, regardless if they haul me to jail asap... i'd command that we drop as many A-Bombs as possible to make that **** hole desert, a true desert, name it death valley, and leave it be.
As the years would go by, everyone would be like, wow, that guy was amazing and did what was needed to eliminate a problem. He's an idol. He took matters into his own hands. Instead of congress and their ***** democrats in there claiming how horrible we are for wanting to invade the country and go in there. ****, were trying to rebuild their **** and they continue to attack us.

They are so appreciative.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 11:25 PM   #11
Regular

Quote:
This is what we are fighting for in America.
Last time I checked America wasn't Iraq.

What we are fighting for is our culture. We fight for Muslims rights to come over here and co-exist with other Americans as Americans themselves. Not to be governed by their laws. If they want that **** they can stay in the Middle East. We see how well that works for them there. If they get offended by pigs then don't go to a play called the Three Little Pigs. It's common sense.

Reddit
Old 03-15-2007, 11:25 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

and i say **** that to telling my children about some ***** puppies... its ****ing pigs... and maybe when i tell my children the story ill say the 3 little americans and the ****ing **** ******bag muslim
Old 03-15-2007, 11:29 PM   #13
Road Trip!

Quote:
Last time I checked America wasn't Iraq.

What we are fighting for is our culture. We fight for Muslims rights to come over here and co-exist with other Americans as Americans themselves. Not to be governed by their laws. If they want that **** they can stay in the Middle East. We see how well that works for them there. If they get offended by pigs then don't go to a play called the Three Little Pigs. It's common sense.

oh i know,
im just fed up about the whole war thing... shock and awe should have been the last part by just doing away with them. its non stop threats and them trying to run our country by taking our past times and current doings and muslim-fying it
Old 03-15-2007, 11:56 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to ChickStang02

What a joke, good thing it is america we live in and we CAN all have opinions, if not all the "I am man, I beat my chest, I know what's best for this country" guys here would have me stoned. But it is ridiculous to blame one woman just appointed for the wrongs for our goverment, when it was a single man, who refused the intelligent suggestion of his cabinet that has us at the stage we are at. The mighty republicans have failed this country in the last 6 1/2 yrs. and It is because of them we are at the economic standstill we are. AND I'm tired of all the Bush-Fairys and their cronies suggesting that if you don't support the war you don't support your troops. Because that couldn't be farther from the truth. Bottom line....our ppl have spoken, the republicans have failed us (whether in congress or by molesting our children) and washington has a new set of big-wigs. If they fail us also, it can't be any worse than where we stand now.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:10 AM   #15
Regular

Quote:
If they fail us also, it can't be any worse than where we stand now.
Of course it couldn't get any worse in this country I mean we couldn't lose our freedoms, we couldn't have nuclear bombs go off in our cites, we couldn't grant Muslims the right to be governed by Sharia.

You are absolutely right. If the Democrats fail us it can't get any worse than this horrifying situation we are in right now. We have hit rock bottom. Let's throw in the towel. Good game America. The giant indians have arrived.

President Bush is the only one that would stand up against Saddam and the only one that did in the end. The Democrats are a joke. No backbone, no policy and no plan. They have no plan to fight the Islamic Radicals in the world that are trying to figure out ways to kill more Americans like 9/11. They have nothing.

All they have is whining and *****ing about Bush because that's the popular thing to do in the polls.

*Beats Chest*

Reddit
Old 03-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

You know Brent, for some unfathomable reason I like you, maybe It's the bull**** persona, dunno. But if Bush would of done it right the first time, like his old man did, go in, bomb the **** out of the ragheads so there was no one left to fight back. And at the same time saving thousand of our soldiers lifes by not putting them on the ground in combat right away, then maybe, just maybe I'd have a ounce of respect for him. But he is the ONLY president outside of Nixon that has single handly managed to seal his own records off to the public and is hidden in such a veil of secrecy it makes me hard to trust him. Never matter the fact that he's a currupt duche' that doesn't care for his elderly, and is a illiterate ****tard. But that's just me venting and me appreciating the fact that you WEREN'T seperated at birth from a mule and have an excellent argumentive style about you. ta ta
Old 03-16-2007, 12:56 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Umm what?

there was nothing left AFTER desert storm for us TO bomb! there was ZERO opposition from Iraqi military on the road to Baghdad, the people we are fighting are just there to stir up **** and destabilize the region

btw i firmly believe this country will have another civil war within the next 50 years, and what will emerge will once again be a country led by leaders who can lead and think themselves, not leaders who are just in it for fame and money and care not about the people who put them there, only about the people that can put them higher. I cant wait, i just hope Whipster is on my side, dude has a ****ing arsenal at his disposal.

or maybe we might get our **** together and realize the extremist islam/muslim/whateverthe**** are out to destroy our whole entire civilization, and its spreading far and wide. if they win, they plunge the world into a second "Dark Ages", if we win, we keep our freedoms.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 12:58 AM   #18
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickStang02 View Post
[I][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]You know Brent, for some unfathomable reason I like you, maybe It's the bull**** persona, dunno.
I just call it like I see it. I'm a big believer in not bull****ting around and getting the job done right the first time. I know you are new to the boards but I have been highly critical of Bush on here. I think there are things he could be doing so much better. Just for example, his immigration policy blows. Our country continues to be invaded by Mexico and he has made no attempt at getting a viable solution passed into law.

Quote:
But if Bush would of done it right the first time, like his old man did, go in, bomb the **** out of the ragheads so there was no one left to fight back.
That's what he expected to do and in essence we did do that exceptionally well. We took over the country in two weeks and had Saddam on the run. Saddam's troops are not the ones killing our troops right now. The ones killing our troops are terrorist groups sending in people from Iran and Syria to fight us. Something that Bush obviously did not expect. In reality there would still be *****ing between the Sunnis and Shiites and whoever else has a claim to some portion of Iraq, but we wouldn't be having the attacks that we have now if it was not for these outsiders using Iraq to fight us.

Quote:
And at the same time saving thousand of our soldiers lifes by not putting them on the ground in combat right away, then maybe, just maybe I'd have a ounce of respect for him.
See above. We did everything you wanted to do but we did not anticipate the flood of fighters from other countries into Iraq.

Quote:
But he is the ONLY president outside of Nixon that has single handly managed to seal his own records off to the public and is hidden in such a veil of secrecy it makes me hard to trust him.
I don't trust any politician. Just because I defend Bush doesn't mean I trust him. I defend what he went into Iraq to do. Remove Saddam and setup a stable, Pro American government in its place so that we would have a solid foundation in our fight against Islamic Extremists in the Middle East. If we pull out now we lose that and Iran is now the biggest threat to our allies and interests in the Middle East. If we pull out now Iran is going to be back in Iraq making deals with one group to overthrow the rest and regain power.

Quote:
Never matter the fact that he's a currupt duche' that doesn't care for his elderly, and is a illiterate ****tard.
Bush can read. He may not have the best vocabulary but he can read. In fact I would bet he speaks the way he does just because it irritates so many people. I know I do that. If people complain and complain about retarded **** like pronouncing Nuclear wrong I'm going to keep doing it over and over again because I'm a smartass.

Quote:
But that's just me venting and me appreciating the fact that you WEREN'T seperated at birth from a mule and have an excellent argumentive style about you. ta ta
No thank god for the Mule.

Reddit
Old 03-16-2007, 01:17 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

I can't disagree w/everything you've said, after all, opinions are like a**holes, everyone has one. Don't get me started on the mexico thing though Brent, I can go on forever. My biggest peeve there, in short, are our thousands of starving children and elderly are being overlooked to feed the flood of rats coming from across the border. But eh' we have to work, million on welfare depend on it, even if it's mexican invaders w/fake s.s. numbers. IF you can't speak English, and have a b***h about "In God We Trust" though don't expect to have benifits that were given to us by our hundreds of thousand of fallen soldiers who've faught for us over the last two hundred years. *sigh* yep, I did get started. As long as we are in agreement that there has to be a change, that we are sinking in so much washingtonian bull**** or we WILL turn on each other and there WILL be a WWIII, then we can be friends. I appreciate your idea's, thats more than I can say for most empty headed "take our freedom for granted" americans.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:09 AM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
What a joke, good thing it is america we live in and we CAN all have opinions, if not all the "I am man, I beat my chest, I know what's best for this country" guys here would have me stoned. But it is ridiculous to blame one woman just appointed for the wrongs for our goverment, when it was a single man, who refused the intelligent suggestion of his cabinet that has us at the stage we are at. The mighty republicans have failed this country in the last 6 1/2 yrs. and It is because of them we are at the economic standstill we are. AND I'm tired of all the Bush-Fairys and their cronies suggesting that if you don't support the war you don't support your troops. Because that couldn't be farther from the truth. Bottom line....our ppl have spoken, the republicans have failed us (whether in congress or by molesting our children) and washington has a new set of big-wigs. If they fail us also, it can't be any worse than where we stand now.
By economic stand still, are you referring to the all-time high DOW we hit a couple of weeks ago, despite some of the largest tragedies and most political pressure an American President has ever faced?

And yes, it can be worse that it is now. Probably will be. Just sit back and watch. Especially if we end up with a Democratic President in '08, which I'm kinda doubting by the way. The Left-wing media portrayal of America as being "tired of the Democrats" and "turning to the left" is not a totally accurate one.

Scary stuff.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:00 AM   #21
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

If you dont like it dont read it and STFU ... they want tolerance... then they should learn it as well.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:41 AM   #22
Road Trip!

2 words:

**** Democrats

Old 03-16-2007, 11:00 AM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
If you dont like it dont read it and STFU ... they want tolerance... then they should learn it as well.
You said it all !!!! **** those ragheads

Quote:
But if Bush would of done it right the first time, like his old man did, go in, bomb the **** out of the ragheads so there was no one left to fight back.
His old man did not do it right !! He backed off !!!!! He should have took Sadam out of power then

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 03:56 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
I'd be ashamed to call myself a Democrat when I had people like Nanci Pelosi in charge of the party.
As opposed to making sexual advances and sending text messages to underage boys and girls?????

There are bad apples in every bunch. I'd say neither has much to be proud of right now.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:57 PM   #25
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
As opposed to making sexual advances and sending text messages to underage boys and girls?????

There are bad apples in every bunch. I'd say neither has much to be proud of right now.
If I remember correctly he wasn't in charge of the Republican party

Sure there are bad apples in them all. However Nanci Pelosi is a rotten apple and is in charge of ALL THE DEMOCRATS.

Foley is gone and rightly so.

It is not about neither having much to be proud of. They really don't. It's about keeping select people from obtaining even more power in this country and it's people like Nanci Pelosi, Ted Kennedy and John Kerry and Hillary Clinton who I don't want to have running this country. Giving Nanci Pelosi one more vote in Congress is not something I will do so I'm not going to vote for a Democrat.

Reddit
Old 03-17-2007, 12:36 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

haha@ economic high........The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Did you know that 11% the population holds 60% of the countrys wealth? Why do you think that is? Not because Tax cuts and poor bills that were passed under Bush in the last 6 1/2 years to the upper class? Hmmm...makes you think.....
Old 03-17-2007, 06:51 AM   #27
Road Trip!

don't pull statistics in here.

****, im proud to be part of that 11% 8P
Old 03-17-2007, 09:01 AM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
haha@ economic high........The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Did you know that 11% the population holds 60% of the countrys wealth? Why do you think that is? Not because Tax cuts and poor bills that were passed under Bush in the last 6 1/2 years to the upper class? Hmmm...makes you think.....
You're placing the blame for an economic condition that has existed for thousands of years now squarely on the shoulders of one George W. Bush? Man, that guy has more power than I thought.

The rich will always be rich and the poor will always be poor. That's why they call them the rich and the poor. Unless of course, you want a socialist society. If so, there's always the option of moving to China. That's as close as you are going to get these days.

Scary stuff.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:17 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
2 words:

**** Democrats

haha... ok Brent, since you did name out your Democrats, here's a sweeping generalization.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 05:57 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada

Here's an idea, send them packing to their big old sandboxes. All foreigners think we should bend over for them, I say F off
1LOBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 06:28 PM   #31
Road Trip!

Region: Arizona

Something To Think About.

Would You Rather Repeat Clinton' 8 Year's Of Office & All That Came With It.

Or

Would You Rather Repeat Bush #2's 8 Year's Of Office & All That Has Come With It & What Lie's Ahead, While He Is In Office.

Iam A Registered Republican, But I Do Not Hold True To The Party, I Just Try Like Hell To Vote, & Advocate The Lesser Of All Evil's When I Vote.

I Blame Individual's, Not Group's, Politician's Do Cross Party Lines.

Bottom Line There Is Good & Bad In All Walk's Of Life, That Is Why You Can Not Blame Group's, Just The ******* Individual's.

Peace, Love, Respect.

James Denton
JAMES DENTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:24 PM   #32
Regular

I'll take Bush for 8 years please

Reddit
Old 03-17-2007, 08:36 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada

I'm not American but I'll take Bush for 8 more please. Here in Alberta I am at home in right wing land, thank God
1LOBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 08:52 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMES DENTON View Post
Something To Think About.

Would You Rather Repeat Clinton' 8 Year's Of Office & All That Came With It.

Or

Would You Rather Repeat Bush #2's 8 Year's Of Office & All That Has Come With It & What Lie's Ahead, While He Is In Office.

Iam A Registered Republican, But I Do Not Hold True To The Party, I Just Try Like Hell To Vote, & Advocate The Lesser Of All Evil's When I Vote.

I Blame Individual's, Not Group's, Politician's Do Cross Party Lines.

Bottom Line There Is Good & Bad In All Walk's Of Life, That Is Why You Can Not Blame Group's, Just The ******* Individual's.

Peace, Love, Respect.

James Denton

:worship: Master you have returned. How goes your battle against the Machine.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 10:55 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

So your saying......"the rich will always be rich, the poor will always be poor".....is ok with you. "It's just the way it is".....I don't think so, I myself am not "poor" but I've work with and sympathize with many that are. And are trying their dambdest to trod up that ladder to make better for their families. But when the money hungry crud that are sworn to uphold are laws and work FOR the ppl do nothing but step on the little man, It makes it dang hard to see a brighter day. Bush is a dictator, he expects to do as he will and answer to none. It's sad that our country has come to this. But I truely believe that there is hope for our "land of the free", you can read it in everything you guys have posted. Because whether we agree or not, we are expressing our opinions, and showing we won't standstill and be stepped on. We have a vote, and as long as we use it then we have a voice.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar