Can't believe what i saw on the news! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChickStang02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Region: Ohio
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to ChickStang02
Unhappy Can't believe what i saw on the news!

So they just said that today there was a car bombing in Irac where there soldiers let the car go through a populated area because there were children in it. Then once in position the two adults jumped out and the car blew up WITH the two kids in it! And they were talking about how they are now returning to vietnam tactics. That is so sad! What kind of monsters are those ppl! How do you fight a group of ppl that have no decentcy and value of human life. I say pull out, let them blow themselves up. Spend more money on homeland protection. Atleast they won't blow up their innocents to fight us.

:shake:
__________________
Jayme
ChickStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-21-2007, 10:54 PM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

tsk tsk tsk... soon maybe we won't be able to shoot at the desert palms... (in reference to the gum trees)

and i agree... pull out......










then bomb the **** out of them 8)
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 10:59 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

You fight it by taking the ropes off our soldiers hands and let them do it the right way. They want to die, let's help them. An area is filled with an insurgent group...they shoot at/blow up soldiers, then we level the entire city. Period. Stop this BS of "wait for them to do something, then react, but don't kill because it isn't right".

Pulling out is not a good idea. The area will be over run with insurgent groups...they gov't will be over thrown because the current deal is a bunch of *******...and it will be worse than it was before. We pull out, I see an Iran, Iraq, Serria pact forming and all three countries being a home for terrorist groups.

It is time to just take it to all the terror groups. Find them. Kill them. **** them. All this PC bull**** about life can be flushed down the toilet. They don't respect life, so why should we respect there. Time to pull out the big guns. Take care of some **** and tell anyone that doesn't like it to **** off.

/soap box.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-21-2007, 11:00 PM   #4
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

nicely said...
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:01 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
DarkShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,734
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Proud to be a fellow Rob
__________________
DarkShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:05 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChickStang02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Region: Ohio
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to ChickStang02
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

I don't disagree with everything your saying, I'm just worried about the loss of life of innocent children in Iraq. I mean, there's no reason to hurt the harmless? Right?
__________________
Jayme
ChickStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:06 PM   #7
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

they aren't fully innocent... they are being taught to hate americans, and learn the ways of terrorism as well
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #8
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickStang02 View Post
I don't disagree with everything your saying, I'm just worried about the loss of life of innocent children in Iraq. I mean, there's no reason to hurt the harmless? Right?
I guarentee you had those two kids not died in the car bomb they would have grown up to kill or attempt to kill at least one American.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:16 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
1LOBOSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Region: Canada
Posts: 23
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Can you say large Wal-mart parking lot, sure you can. Large Wal-mart parking lot
1LOBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:37 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
DarkShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,734
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

I love how everyone compares this whole incident to Vietnam and yet no one bothers to look at the hell hole Vitenam has become since we decided to take the cowards way out.

This is the truth: Half of America was crying for the troops. The other half was crying for the "innocent" women and children who were running half naked into soldier encampments hiding bombs in their innards. The troops on the ground in Vietnam saw the atrocities of a war America had not had real experience with yet: Geurilla war. Anything goes, anyway you can kill someone. Thousands of men died for just this: NOTHING. And do you know why? Because we pulled out. That is why.

Now you want us to pull out of Iraq. Why? So the the men and women who gave their lives can have the priviledge of doing it for nothing? You cry for these kids who died in the car bombing. We don't pull out of Iraq for these kids AND the drivers of the car. We stay for them just like we stay to keep previous sacrifices from being in vane. You ask "How do you think we are staying for the drivers?". Because of the kids who haven't been born yet. Kids, by our presence in Iraq have a chance to become something more than the base scum of a terrorist. Our presence may not save all the kids, but it will/is saving some of them.

If we leave Iraq, it will become a rank hell hole that is not fit for anyone, not the innocent kids, not American schooled college graduates that get to sit in their coffee shops and complain on MTV about the soldiers who are there fighting for them, not for the people who want to be free, not for the people who don't want their kids taken from them and trained to be a terrorist who's ONLY goal in life is to take anther life.

If you want to know why we don't cut our losses and leave like we did in Vietnam, go to Vietnam now. Then tell me about the kids who are dying, tell me about the parents who are dying, tell me about the old men who are dying, the ones who remember their one chance to be free of dictatorship: when our soldiers fought for them.
__________________
DarkShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:43 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChickStang02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Region: Ohio
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to ChickStang02
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

We agree to disagree Dark. You are full of hate. Death is final kiddo. There is more than one way to solve a problem then to pick up a gun and shoot.
__________________
Jayme
ChickStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:50 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
wiarumas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,738
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickStang02 View Post
We agree to disagree Dark. You are full of hate. Death is final kiddo. There is more than one way to solve a problem then to pick up a gun and shoot.
not when the other man has a gun and is aiming it at you. there aren't many other options.

the only solutions are violence or surrender... and when i surrender i mean surrender our entire nation... not just iraq. thats simply not going to happen.

violence is necessary and REAL. peace is an ideal that is sought after but unrealistic. this is why we are fighting this war. to end the atrocities of that news story and thousands like it... past, present and future.
__________________

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:57 PM   #13
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickStang02 View Post
We agree to disagree Dark. You are full of hate. Death is final kiddo. There is more than one way to solve a problem then to pick up a gun and shoot.
Dark is full of hate? What does he hate exactly?

Like Wiarumus said... sometimes death is the only way to stop violence.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:09 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
DarkShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,734
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickStang02 View Post
We agree to disagree Dark. You are full of hate. Death is final kiddo. There is more than one way to solve a problem then to pick up a gun and shoot.
Let me ask you 2 questions: Did you actually read my post? And did you actually read your own?

WHERE in my post did I display any type of hate? Tell me now. I made one reference that could and rightly should be interpreted as hate and that was toward terrorism. Are you telling me I should hold love for the people who want to kill you and your grandmother? Your grandmother is a sinful, slothful, arrogant, unworthy, hell bound, whore to them. How does that make you feel? It should make you mad. It makes me mad that they think YOUR grandmother is like that let alone my own.

Dont talk to me about death being final "kiddo". My post was ALL about death and what a waste it can be. Death is never a waste when lost for something you believe in, and yes it is final. It holds with it the utmost in finality. It is our sacred right to live and die. It is JUST as bad to WASTE a life as it is a death. Don't talk to me about death kiddo. Your the one who doesn't understand it.

There are MANY more ways to FACE a problem that by "picking up a gun and shooting". The real point is that only a fraction of them work. America tried diplomacy with Iraq for over 10 years. Do you know what it got us? Jack ****. That's what it got us. We went to the UN first, they did nothing that hadn't been done for the last 10 years. Since you know what we seem to have done wrong, tell me what we should be doing right. You talk about these kids that are dying, do you know how many kids died under Sadam Hussein? Do you know how many will die if we pull out and leave the worthless piece of desert by itself to be overun by the people with the most weaponry and the greatest desire to get what they want no matter how many lives have to be taken?
__________________
DarkShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:15 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
DarkShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,734
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Phfft. You say is death is final. Well then is not death the final close to a arguement that has not been fixed by words?
__________________
DarkShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:27 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChickStang02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Region: Ohio
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to ChickStang02
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

How do you sound hateful? Your every post respond is by running over someone, hurting someone, killing, war and final decisions. There is not one good way to resolve the problem. What is being done now is what HAS to be done. My feeling bad for the children of the country in NO way gives you an open door for your opinions of how I should feel about that. MY god, they are kids, like yours, or ones you may have someday, your brothers, sisters,neices,nephews. They weren't asked to be born there, or die there for that matter. I posted this because I thought it was sad, and sick. It actaully brought tears to my eyes as I imagines those kids being put in that car, and told, "we're going shopping/to school/to grandmas house" and being led away to their death. It breaks my heart because it will happen again and again. no matter the country or war being fought. When I posted it, it was with the thought it would be attacted. Nothing will change my mind on this. I have babies, it makes me sick to my stomach that those kids were probably with ppl they trusted that then deserted them to run like the cowards they are. It almost makes me more sick to think that you guys really think they are better off because they someday would have been terrorist themselves and killed also. Maybe I take it to heart to much, maybe I shouldn't care about kids a world away, but I do, and it bothers me. Bothers me just as much that you don't. I'm sure outside of this forum and our political views we might get along just fine, but on the points we been arguing, we don't. So with that, I'm done talking about it. I'm sorry for attacking your character also. I don't know you that well.
__________________
Jayme
ChickStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:29 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChickStang02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Region: Ohio
Posts: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to ChickStang02
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

*without* the thought it would be attacked.
__________________
Jayme
ChickStang02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:39 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
wiarumas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,738
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

i think most of us do feel sympathetic actually. but instead of feeling soft, sad and emotional like you got... we get angry and want to end it. im sure many members on this site respect how optimistic you are but thats not how it is in reality. we are fighting a monster. a monster that kills children and themselves. this needs to end. if we leave, this isn't going to magically disappear. and that is why i am pro-war.
__________________

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:50 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
DarkShadow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,734
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickStang02 View Post
How do you sound hateful? Your every post respond is by running over someone, hurting someone, killing, war and final decisions. There is not one good way to resolve the problem. What is being done now is what HAS to be done. My feeling bad for the children of the country in NO way gives you an open door for your opinions of how I should feel about that. MY god, they are kids, like yours, or ones you may have someday, your brothers, sisters,neices,nephews. They weren't asked to be born there, or die there for that matter. I posted this because I thought it was sad, and sick. It actaully brought tears to my eyes as I imagines those kids being put in that car, and told, "we're going shopping/to school/to grandmas house" and being led away to their death. It breaks my heart because it will happen again and again. no matter the country or war being fought. When I posted it, it was with the thought it would be attacted. Nothing will change my mind on this. I have babies, it makes me sick to my stomach that those kids were probably with ppl they trusted that then deserted them to run like the cowards they are. It almost makes me more sick to think that you guys really think they are better off because they someday would have been terrorist themselves and killed also. Maybe I take it to heart to much, maybe I shouldn't care about kids a world away, but I do, and it bothers me. Bothers me just as much that you don't. I'm sure outside of this forum and our political views we might get along just fine, but on the points we been arguing, we don't. So with that, I'm done talking about it. I'm sorry for attacking your character also. I don't know you that well.
My response was to your saying that we should pull out. Not that you felt sorry for the kids over there. You say that what is being done now is what HAS to be done, so do you think we should be at war or not? I understand what you are saying about feeling sorry for the kids and if you will take the time to go back and read my posts you might happen to take notice of all the times I mentioned doing this for the kids in Iraq.

It's nice that you feel bad for the kids a world away, but how about feeling bad for the soldiers that grew up in your neighborhood and died a world away with no one they knew around them. Do you want that to be for nothing? They are over there fighting so that kids 5, 10, 15, 50 years from now wont be in a random car bombing against there will. So that they wont live a life knowing only that they must kill someone to be granted afterlife. More than likely, had we been there or not they would ahve died similarly, only with the car aimed at a different target. It might not even have been those kids, it might have been some other kids. If you really think I don't care about them, then you need to go back and read what I have said.

It's good that you feel badly for the people there, but don't let their deaths cloud the reason why we are there: so more don't die, so that these people have a chance to be free, and so that more people in America aren't killed by attacks on our own soil.
__________________
DarkShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:51 AM   #20
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

**** in all honesty, the kids that are there, that are in the car bombing, have been trained/taught only terrorist ways. They use the kids because of people like you (jayme) who would say omg, i will never kill a kid. Then he detonates himself and kills half of your platoon.

The kids have been trained non stop in the same terrorist training camps. They go to school and learn to hate americans. They are seriously taught the fact that we are the worst thing ever and to dislike us with the utmost dislike. The kids are not your average kids here in the US where they are taught morals, values, and learn their own beliefs. They are made to understand and accept the fact that Americans are ****, Kill americans, and that their way of life is the only way of life.

The whole country over there is seriously ****ed up, which in turn points back to the: Lets make the desert a bigger desert theory.

Your so worried about the kids... you know what... what about the kids now who have no mommy or daddy because they were in those towers? What about the kids of our soldiers who have died and are growing up never to know their mommy/daddy.

People like how you respond by saying the kids the kids... you have to realize and accept the truth that the kids are NOT your every day kids, and will not be your everyday kid. They had some news journalist going there and talked to a school. The school had an entire class period on hating americans and why we are so "evil".

How many classes do you take saying, hate americans, they are the reasons we live lives like this. None. After the class, they went to training grounds to learn to shoot their rifles.

To me, **** their kids, **** their parents, **** that entire sand hole.

It pisses me off more than anything to read that people can sympathize for them. They are choosing to live their lives like that. They are choosing to act the way they do.

I'm a firm believer of the war, and had it not been for retarded democrats getting in the way, this would be closer to being over with. I salute all of our troops and anyone in civil protection, simply because they put their life on the line for me and everyone I know/care about.

The day you go over there and say I fought over there, and I still feel sorry for that little kid... then you'll have a valid excuse because your blinded by the truth and reality of things. Yes... it sucks to KNOW that the kids are doing that... YES it sucks to know thats their way of life... but guess what... its not going to change. A war will change it.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:29 AM   #21
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

I pretty much agree with Cajun here except that it isn't just the Dems fault for how bad its going. It is the ENTIRE governments fault. They are too involved and too worried about PC bullcrap to just let the real generals and soldiers fight a war the way it needs to be done. You can't blame that squarely on the Democrats.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:35 AM   #22
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

i agree n8...

im just a republican so i have to have somewhat a biased opinion 8)

haha

but yes, you are def. right, there are faults everywhere on the governments part
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:40 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

if i look back on my youth at the things that affected me and my beliefs and opinions, i will point to one movie that really gave me a respect for why strengthening our forces and being strong and resolute in our convictions is the right thing to do. i know that this will sound a little goofy if any of you have seen this movie. that movie is Red Dawn. the premis (sp?) of the movie was what if USSR attacked us on our soil and we weren't ready. and the reason we weren't ready is because our "diplomatic" chain of command was breaking down and we just kept trying and trying to do what was "right". our adults were captured and killed and all that is left was the kids and teenagers to fight for us. and all because we tried to talk it out instead of take action when it all escalated. we were weak because we were apathetic to the world around us. our children left to fight a power that had grown stronger than us because we did nothing to stop them. now flash to 17 years in the future. guess what, it happened. only it wasn't USSR, it was a little tiny hellhole of a country and its support of terrorists. luckily for us, they weren't strong enough to attack our country as a whole physically. but they still did attack us. on our own soil.

now look back. back to the days of WWI and WWII. back to the Greatest Generation. do you know why nobody screwed with us for nearly 30 years? because in those wars, we got it done. we left no doubt in anybody's mind how strong we were. we earned our name as a superpower. and believe it or not, nearly 85% of our country supported their government and the war it was in. they believed in strengthening our military and fighting until our enemy was vanquished. in WWII, germany was small. Hitler had women and children killed. and the people of our country did not say let's pull out. maybe it will stop. they said don't stop until he's dead and the killing stops. now just imagine if they were as apathetic and "pc" as we are supposed to be now. and with that, i ask one question... do you know how to speak German? because you might have had to. so with everyone wanting to pull out and do nothing more, one more question... do you know Arabic?
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:56 AM   #24
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
n8r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,216
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

red dawn ftw!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 08:58 AM   #25
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

nicely put about the movie... and how the country supported ww2
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:19 AM   #26
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
if i look back on my youth at the things that affected me and my beliefs and opinions, i will point to one movie that really gave me a respect for why strengthening our forces and being strong and resolute in our convictions is the right thing to do. i know that this will sound a little goofy if any of you have seen this movie. that movie is Red Dawn. the premis (sp?) of the movie was what if USSR attacked us on our soil and we weren't ready. and the reason we weren't ready is because our "diplomatic" chain of command was breaking down and we just kept trying and trying to do what was "right". our adults were captured and killed and all that is left was the kids and teenagers to fight for us. and all because we tried to talk it out instead of take action when it all escalated. we were weak because we were apathetic to the world around us. our children left to fight a power that had grown stronger than us because we did nothing to stop them. now flash to 17 years in the future. guess what, it happened. only it wasn't USSR, it was a little tiny hellhole of a country and its support of terrorists. luckily for us, they weren't strong enough to attack our country as a whole physically. but they still did attack us. on our own soil.

now look back. back to the days of WWI and WWII. back to the Greatest Generation. do you know why nobody screwed with us for nearly 30 years? because in those wars, we got it done. we left no doubt in anybody's mind how strong we were. we earned our name as a superpower. and believe it or not, nearly 85% of our country supported their government and the war it was in. they believed in strengthening our military and fighting until our enemy was vanquished. in WWII, germany was small. Hitler had women and children killed. and the people of our country did not say let's pull out. maybe it will stop. they said don't stop until he's dead and the killing stops. now just imagine if they were as apathetic and "pc" as we are supposed to be now. and with that, i ask one question... do you know how to speak German? because you might have had to. so with everyone wanting to pull out and do nothing more, one more question... do you know Arabic?
You said it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPPORT THE TROOPS The country needs to stand behind the troops and stop being so PC !!!!! **** the rag heads and their kids !! Kill'em all Before they kill more US Troops
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:56 AM   #27
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular
 
PureVenom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 7,212
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
i agree n8...

im just a republican so i have to have somewhat a biased opinion 8)

Being a republican/democrat/independant is nothing more than a title. You need to be able to think for yourself and not think "I am a repub/demo/etc, so I am not allowed to agree with this or that". It is just a title...just like being a baptist/catholic/prodastant/etc...they all worship the same God...it is just a title...but that is another debate.

Anyone, back on topic...here is a little thought about the "innocent women and children" that will die if we were to carpet bomb/nuke the region.

If we stay or leave...car bombing will continue. There are inner factions that do not get along. They will continue to battle. People will continue to die.

Therefore, how is it any different for them to kill their own "innocent women and children" in small numbers repeated many times over...then it is for us to just go in and wipe and entire section of the country off the map? Instead of doing it little by little so these people live in fear of whether today will be the day they are hit by a car bomb at the market...they just go away.

The fact is, the other side is not playing by the rules. They are killing anything that breathes in the name of allah. As long as we follow the rules...that actually don't apply here because we are not fighting anyone fighting for a flag...we will never really gain any advantage. It is time to loosen the reins a lot and let our boys do their damn job. Hell, even if it is just the special forces and some black op ****...I don't care...it is just time to fight fire with fire.

And yes, I appear to be full of hate. However, it is not hate, it is a complete lack of compassion for pieces of **** like the terrorists that hide behind women and children and target innocent citizens because they don't have the balls to fight face to face. No different than trying to eradicate cockroaches.
__________________
"When I know more, I'll be forthcoming. Or I won't be forthcoming, and I'll be honestly deceptive." - Les Miles
PureVenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:04 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
red dawn ftw!
WOLVERINES


sorry. had to do it.
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:06 AM   #29
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

gahahhahahahha @ stumpy
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:41 AM   #30
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

To do it right in Iraq would require that we dont have political crap going on and they can do their job and do it fast and through that save a good many lives rather than let crap keep happening. It wont matter what we do we will be seen as the bad guys. If we did what they did we would be seen as horrible people even by those that do it themselves.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:57 AM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Being a republican/democrat/independant is nothing more than a title. You need to be able to think for yourself and not think "I am a repub/demo/etc, so I am not allowed to agree with this or that". It is just a title...just like being a baptist/catholic/prodastant/etc...they all worship the same God...it is just a title...but that is another debate.

Anyone, back on topic...here is a little thought about the "innocent women and children" that will die if we were to carpet bomb/nuke the region.

If we stay or leave...car bombing will continue. There are inner factions that do not get along. They will continue to battle. People will continue to die.

Therefore, how is it any different for them to kill their own "innocent women and children" in small numbers repeated many times over...then it is for us to just go in and wipe and entire section of the country off the map? Instead of doing it little by little so these people live in fear of whether today will be the day they are hit by a car bomb at the market...they just go away.

The fact is, the other side is not playing by the rules. They are killing anything that breathes in the name of allah. As long as we follow the rules...that actually don't apply here because we are not fighting anyone fighting for a flag...we will never really gain any advantage. It is time to loosen the reins a lot and let our boys do their damn job. Hell, even if it is just the special forces and some black op ****...I don't care...it is just time to fight fire with fire.

And yes, I appear to be full of hate. However, it is not hate, it is a complete lack of compassion for pieces of **** like the terrorists that hide behind women and children and target innocent citizens because they don't have the balls to fight face to face. No different than trying to eradicate cockroaches.
:worship: Amen Brother
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:13 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Herbstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Florida
Posts: 2,932
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

If they don't give a **** about their children's life why should we

Past child casualties
Iraqi children have been drawn into the fight in the past, however.
In the deadliest cases, a suicide car bomber sped up to American soldiers distributing candy to children July 2005 and detonated his explosives, killing up to 27 people, including a dozen children and a U.S. soldier.
That occurred about nine months after 35 Iraqi children were killed in a string of bombs that exploded as American troops were handing out candy at a government-sponsored celebration to inaugurate a sewage plant in west Baghdad.

Last April, a Marine told an Associated Press reporter in Ramadi that he was shot at by insurgents who were holding children. Other Marines on patrol in the city west of Baghdad have said Sunni insurgents ask children to check out American defenses or warn them of approaching convoys.

And in September, U.S. soldiers told an AP reporter in Baghdad that children often throw rocks at their vehicles, in what they suspect is an attempt either to lure them into firing range of hidden snipers or to goad the soldiers into shooting at the children.
According to the U.N.'s mission in Iraq, at least 204 children were killed and 777 were wounded in fighting in 2006.
__________________

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:36 PM   #33
Road Trip!
 
Cajun JungleBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,147
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

down with the children, down with the sand hole!!!!
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:40 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
MarkuzLS1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 1,426
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

All we've got to do is arm the most west-friendly faction, pull our troops out, and let them slaughter each other. It'll be great! It won't cost us billions of dollars, acts of brutality will be carried out by both sides, and we won't be in the international hotseat any more.
__________________

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 12:41 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
Stumpy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Region: Texas
Posts: 317
Re: Can't believe what i saw on the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
35 Iraqi children were killed in a string of bombs that exploded as American troops were handing out candy at a government-sponsored celebration to inaugurate a sewage plant in west Baghdad.
well they were pissed. they like to live in their own ****. wouldn't you be pissed if some infidels came in and took away your toilet? now imagine being them and having someone coming and installing a toilet. wouldn't you be pissed?
__________________
~Roman~

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good news and bad news blue-saleen Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 11 02-20-2010 11:24 AM
GM News. SVTCOBRA The Bar 18 06-30-2009 08:16 PM
A news story bbunt302 The Bar 1 06-06-2006 08:27 PM
Good news and Bad news Tbird232ci The Bar 8 11-15-2004 04:31 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:02 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.