So I just Yelled At My Congressman... time for your turn - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-23-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
So I just Yelled At My Congressman... time for your turn

If you do not support a timed removal from Iraq and the Democrats use of Congress as a playground then write your congress man: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll186.xml that voted Yea on a withdrawal date, not in it's own separate legislation, but within legislation that provides funding for our troops knowing that even if it made it past the Senate, which it won't, it would never be approved by Bush, further delaying any funding to our soliders.

Chalk one up for the pathetic liberals in Congress. At least there were 14 respectable Democrats in the House.

I wrote my Represenative Bud Cramer. Isn't the first time and won't be the last.

If you believe it doesn't work fine. I'm tired of sitting here watching these clowns attempt to screw this country up.

Here is the article: FOXNews.com - Bush Vows to Veto Bill to Withdraw U.S. Troops From Iraq by Fall 2008 - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

and here is a quote proving the Democrats are only using their power to make Bush look bad and have no concern for our troops:

Quote:
Rep. John Murtha, D-Pa., told fellow lawmakers a vote against the bill would be a vote against funding for the troops, health care and military families.

“You’re voting against supporting the troops if you’re voting against the money that goes to the troops,” Murtha said.
The same person that added non war spending into the bill and a withdrawal timeline knowing it had no chance for passage.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2007, 03:06 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1
Re: So I just Yelled At My Congressman... time for your turn

I wrote him and demanded the immediate and complete withdrawal of all US troops.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
Regular

I figured you would

Reddit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2007, 04:36 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

well i'm screwed. the two reps from my area are Sheila Jackson-Lee and Al Green. only two of the biggest liberals from all of Texas. neither of them listen to what their constituents (sp?) have to say. they are only in it for their own grandstanding. but i guess being black and having half of Houston either black or mexican, but both liberal, they don't have to listen to what the people have to say. so obviously they won't listen to me. i'm Italian. that's not quite minority enough for those two crackbabies.

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #5
Regular

Write 'em anyway. I always get a response back from Bud. I'll scan mine when it comes in.

Reddit
Old 03-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
I wrote him and demanded the immediate and complete withdrawal of all US troops.
i just wrote him too and told him to disregard any commentary by Fbody owners.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 06:59 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

I need to write bud some time. Need talk to some guys at work. To all write and tell him to vote against any withdrawl of troops. Lot of us are military at work and a lot of us have already done some time there. Yet we all think it is right....amazing aint it.

Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 09:39 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

There's no use in California. Our politicians are a bunch of Commies.

1997 Cobra Convertible 1 of 3 made with Crystal White paint, white top, and Saddle cloth interior.

Rollinthundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 04:42 PM   #9
Regular

FOXNews.com - Senate Rejects Amendment Stripping Iraq Withdrawal Timetable From Supplemental Bill - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

Looks like Bush is going to use his Veto. Dumbass democrats.

Reddit
Old 03-27-2007, 05:15 PM   #10
Road Trip!

Region: Arizona

Brent, If You Support This Damn Mess In Iraq So Much, Why Don't YOU Enlist Your Scrony Little Whimpy *** In The Military, & Go Fight For Another Country, Where They Hate The West So Much, They Need To Fight For Thier Own ****ing Raghead Country. Ya I Said It & God Know's How Much I ****ing Mean It.

My Concern Would Be Iran If We Pulled Out Too Soon, But Hopefully Iran Will Be Delt With In A Severe Heat Wave, Ha Ha.

So Basically Shutt The **** Up, How Can You Support LOSS OF The 1000's Of Injured & Lost Lives, So Put Up & Join Or Shutt The **** Up BECAUSE It Makes You Sound Like A Selfesh Heartless Uncaring Bastard.

Don't Even Think About Attacking Me, I Got So Much More You Dumb ***, I Will Make You Wimper Like The Little ***** You Probably Are.

James Denton
JAMES DENTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:28 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Red face Re: So I just Yelled At My Congressman... time for your turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMES DENTON View Post
Brent, If You Support This Damn Mess In Iraq So Much, Why Don't Enlist Your Scrony Little Whimpy *** In The Military, & Go Fight For Another Country, Where They Hate The West So Much, They Need To Fight For Thier Own ****ing Raghead Country. Ya I Said It & God Know's How Much I ****ing Mean It.

My Concern Would Be Iran If We Pulled Out Too Soon, But Hopefully Iran Will Be Delt With In A Severe Heat Wave, Ha Ha.

So Basically Shutt The **** Up, How Can You Support The 1000's Of Injured & Lost Lives, So Put Up & Join Or Shutt The **** Up Becouse It Makes You Sound Like A Selfesh Heartless Uncaring Bastard.

Don't Even Think About Attacking Me, I Got So Much More You Dumb ***, I Will Make You Wimper Like The Little ***** You Probably Are.

James Denton
Where to begin? First off, you're a Moron.

2. Thousands, you mean 3000? 3000 troops died in a war that has lasted how many years? I know how about a war that doesn't kill anyone? Hmm. Moron.

3. If you stop *****ing like a sissy girl long enough, you would figure out that we're in that region to spread our way of life and change the region in our favor. If you don't agree with this, then maybe you need to go to a different county and hate America. I'm all for spreading my country's best interest, yeah we have our problems, but we don't go around blowing innocent people up because we want to spend eternity with thousands of virgins. Moron.

4. If we leave now Iran will rule the entire area. Yes the same Iran that wants to build a Nuke to vaporize your ***. Moron.

1997 Cobra Convertible 1 of 3 made with Crystal White paint, white top, and Saddle cloth interior.

Old 03-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinthundr View Post
Where to begin? First off, you're a Moron.

2. Thousands, you mean 3000? 3000 troops died in a war that has lasted how many years? I know how about a war that doesn't kill anyone? Hmm. Moron.

3. If you stop *****ing like a sissy girl long enough, you would figure out that we're in that region to spread our way of life and change the region in our favor. If you don't agree with this, then maybe you need to go to a different county and hate America. I'm all for spreading my country's best interest, yeah we have our problems, but we don't go around blowing innocent people up because we want to spend eternity with thousands of virgins. Moron.

4. If we leave now Iran will rule the entire area. Yes the same Iran that wants to build a Nuke to vaporize your ***. Moron.
I Will Not Have You Speak To The Master Like That. What's Your Address? I'll Be There In Five Minutes. I Hope You Are Wearing Brown Pants Today, Because You Are Gonna Need Them.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:50 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I Will Not Have You Speak To The Master Like That. What's Your Address? I'll Be There In Five Minutes. I Hope You Are Wearing Brown Pants Today, Because You Are Gonna Need Them.
you funny.

I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Old 03-27-2007, 11:45 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

James Denton is the master?

Old 03-27-2007, 11:56 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Hey denton...how about you go sign up. I tried, there is no way I can do anything besides a desk job in any of the armed forces.

How's the weather up in north carolina treating ya? I thought you got snowed in or something.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:04 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Send a message via MSN to SilentNoise

Bush is a ****** that's only pushing the war in the Middle East because he's an idiot has no idea what he's doing at this point. His administration fed everyone a load of bull**** just so they could get into Iraq because of their oil (admit it, there'd be no way you guys would've ever looked at Iraq if all you got was sand in your *** crack). At this point, he's not listening to the Congress and most of all, the public, and should be removed from power because it's obvious that he's out of control. As much as I support everyone in the military who put their lives on the line for us each and every day, it's their lives that he's needlessly putting at risk because of his ignorance.

Despite what you may think of the war, this world (the US especially) would be a very, very different place if Gore had been put into office because there's no denying that Bush and Gore are people with 2 COMPLETELY different agendas.

Wolf Pack Car Club - Domestic V8 Performance Club (Edmonton, AB, Canada)

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -Robert X. Cringely
SilentNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 12:07 AM   #17
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMES DENTON View Post
Brent, If You Support This Damn Mess In Iraq So Much, Why Don't YOU Enlist Your Scrony Little Whimpy *** In The Military, & Go Fight For Another Country, Where They Hate The West So Much, They Need To Fight For Thier Own ****ing Raghead Country. Ya I Said It & God Know's How Much I ****ing Mean It.

So Basically Shutt The **** Up, How Can You Support LOSS OF The 1000's Of Injured & Lost Lives, So Put Up & Join Or Shutt The **** Up BECAUSE It Makes You Sound Like A Selfesh Heartless Uncaring Bastard.

James Denton
You need to watch yourself. What do you say to those that support the war in Iraq and who have fought in the war, such as Sratex? What names do you have for them?

The others... they are coming...

I'm not going to ban you because you entertain everyone else here and I love it when people talk **** over the internet.

Reddit
Old 03-28-2007, 07:13 AM   #18
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

ahhaha +1 brent!

Dude... denton, are you that much of a ****tard? Seriously... Did I see that you fought over there?

dude... and also you contradicted yourself like 80 times in that statement. moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****Tard Denton.Moron
My Concern Would Be Iran If We Pulled Out Too Soon
Followed by:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ****tard Denton.Moron
So your saying... we don't pull out early... but how can we support thousands of lives dying... in which your a ****ing ****** by believing the 10% real, 90% filler news.

3000 US soldiers died... SINCE THE BEGINNING... 280 died last YEAR. wow.

BAZAM!
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:12 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentNoise View Post
Bush is a ****** that's only pushing the war in the Middle East because he's an idiot has no idea what he's doing at this point. His administration fed everyone a load of bull**** just so they could get into Iraq because of their oil (admit it, there'd be no way you guys would've ever looked at Iraq if all you got was sand in your *** crack). At this point, he's not listening to the Congress and most of all, the public, and should be removed from power because it's obvious that he's out of control. As much as I support everyone in the military who put their lives on the line for us each and every day, it's their lives that he's needlessly putting at risk because of his ignorance.

Despite what you may think of the war, this world (the US especially) would be a very, very different place if Gore had been put into office because there's no denying that Bush and Gore are people with 2 COMPLETELY different agendas.

Sorry to laugh at you, but you sound like a typical Candian. A tree hugger with no balls.

Al Gore. Hey Terrorist come bomb us some more.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:54 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post

Sorry to laugh at you, but you sound like a typical Candian. A tree hugger with no balls.

Al Gore. Hey Terrorist come bomb us some more.
And you sound like a typical American that votes for a political party rather the actual people running for office the policies that they stand for.

Anyway, how is what I said not true? All I said was that the US would be a different country with a guy like Gore in charge instead of Bush..... again, tell me how this isn't true?

I never said that I supported Gore, and I think it's pretty obvious that I sure as hell don't support Bush either - thankfully I'm not American, so I didn't have to vote for either of them.

... and as for the tree hugger comment.... the US is bunch of tree huggers compared to where I live. You guys have air quality control checks in place. Alberta has none.... none on vehicles, none on industry..... yet anyway. I don't have to pass an exhaust test to get my car on the road and I also don't have cats on my car - a good portion of modified sports cars in Alberta don't because it's just an expensive part that we don't need. Things are changing because the Federal gov't is starting to hassle the country, but even with their new "green policy" (if you can call it that), they've still ignored this.

"If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -Robert X. Cringely
Old 03-28-2007, 05:40 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
And you sound like a typical American that votes for a political party rather the actual people running for office the policies that they stand for.

Anyway, how is what I said not true? All I said was that the US would be a different country with a guy like Gore in charge instead of Bush..... again, tell me how this isn't true?

I never said that I supported Gore, and I think it's pretty obvious that I sure as hell don't support Bush either - thankfully I'm not American, so I didn't have to vote for either of them.

... and as for the tree hugger comment.... the US is bunch of tree huggers compared to where I live. You guys have air quality control checks in place. Alberta has none.... none on vehicles, none on industry..... yet anyway. I don't have to pass an exhaust test to get my car on the road and I also don't have cats on my car - a good portion of modified sports cars in Alberta don't because it's just an expensive part that we don't need. Things are changing because the Federal gov't is starting to hassle the country, but even with their new "green policy" (if you can call it that), they've still ignored this.
Different? Yes.

Better? Hell no.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:56 PM   #22
Regular

I love you guys. 'cept old Denton. I just like him.

Reddit
Old 03-28-2007, 10:48 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

you know. he's right. our foreign policy would have gone to **** and we would've had a pres that was too busy staring at the sky for holes rather than paying attention to the terrorists blowing holes in our country. so i change my mind... Gore in '08. 2108 that is. that way i'm already dead.

Old 03-29-2007, 03:17 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Nope. Never once voted.

And you see our country was attacked by a bunch of terrorists that like to scare others into doing what they say by killing inocent people, and then rest of the world wants to look down on us and ridicule us for taking action against them which basically supports the terrorist cause. And then when the rest of the world claims that Iraq has chemical weapons and wants us to take Saddam out of power they sure are quick to point the finger at us and leave all the mess for the U.S. to clean up.

Its kind of annoying when foreigners want to bash America for going to war after we were attacked because its not their problem, and I'm pretty sure if Canada was attacked, America would go to war with them instead of ridiculing them.

Trust me it would have been a bad think if Al Gore was president during 9/11. And I live in the South, we are not tree huggers and we sure don't have emmissions test.

Oh and James Denton your the little *****, why don't you go **** your machine or something you ****ing *****. :fu1:
Old 03-29-2007, 07:49 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Its kind of annoying when foreigners want to bash America for going to war after we were attacked because its not their problem, and I'm pretty sure if Canada was attacked, America would go to war with them instead of ridiculing them.
Last time I checked, our boys are over there with you guys and have been since Day 1. We're primarily stationed in Afghanistan.

Old 03-29-2007, 01:30 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Last time I checked, our boys are over there with you guys and have been since Day 1. We're primarily stationed in Afghanistan.
Well ya'll as a people complain about this war so much that its hard to tell.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #27
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
Well ya'll as a people complain about this war so much that its hard to tell.
Most people around the world don't ***** too much about the current military operations in Afghanistan. It's the stuff in Iraq that the didn't/don't agree with.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:19 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Most people around the world don't ***** too much about the current military operations in Afghanistan. It's the stuff in Iraq that the didn't/don't agree with.
I understand, but they act like Iraq doesn't serve a purpose. First of all like I have already stated, most of the free world was saying that Saddam had chemical weapons and they were calling for something to be done about it. What everybody likes to claim now that it has pretty much been determined that Iraq didn't have the Chemical weapons when we attack them is that Bush blindly jumped the gun and went to Iraq because he's on some witch hunt or something. And lets remember that Saddam was a pretty bad dictatory who didn't give a damn about killing hundreds of thousands of his own people and tryed to take over a couple countries. The best thing about fighting in Iraq is it forces the terrorist to stay over there and fight. Our country has not been attacked since 9/11. Most people in the U.S. were pissed after 9/11 and were all for whooping some terrorist *** and trying to destroy their organization, but 2 months of heavy bombing in Afghanistan wasn't going to get the job done and thats what Bush was claiming all along.
Old 04-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #29
Road Trip!

[QUOTE=Cajun JungleBoy;389336]ahhaha +1 brent!

Dude... denton, are you that much of a ****tard? Seriously... Did I see that you fought over there?

dude... and also you contradicted yourself like 80 times in that statement. moron.

Followed by:

So your saying... we don't pull out early... but how can we support thousands of lives dying... in which your a ****ing ****** by believing the 10% real, 90% filler news.

3000 US soldiers died... SINCE THE BEGINNING... 280 died last YEAR. wow.

CAJUN BOY

NO, NOT A BASTARD, JUST VERY CONCERNED ABOUT THE SOLDIER'S OVER THERE FIGHTING FOR A RAGHEAD COUNTRY THAT HATE'S US SO MUCH. LET THEM FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN ****ING COUNTRY.

ME FIGHT OVER THERE, OMG!!, **** NO!!.

I GUESS YOU ARE REALLY A BOY, SAY 12 YEAR OLD MENTALITY.

PULL OUT MEAN'S, PULL OUT, DUMB ***. NOT PARTIAL, OUT IS OUT, NOT PARTIAL IN. UNFORTUNATELY WE NEED TO LEAVE SOME COALITION FORCE'S OVER THERE, BUT I HOPE I AM WRONG. TIME WILL TELL.

IRAN IS AN ENORMOUS CONCERN. YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE BRAIN DEAD NOT TO THINK THAT. HOPEFULLY, IRAN'S NUKE AMBITION'S WILL BE DELT WITH IN A SEVERE HEAT WAVE, SAY ABOUT 5,000 DEGREE'S, N.K. ASWELL. GO AHEAD CALL ME COLD WHEN IT COMES TO IRAN & N.K. I WILL DESERVE IT.

DO I SUPPORT THAT MESS OVER THERE, **** NO!!. JUST HAVE AN ENORMOUS CONCERN FOR THE SOLDIER'S THAT HAVE TO, & THE FRIEND'S & FAMILIE'S OF THE SOLDIER'S AS WELL. PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOE'S.
MAYBE YOUR JUST COLD & SELFISH.

YOU SAY U.S. SOLDIER'S, I SAY SOLDIER'S, MEANING COALITION SOLDIER'S. I THINK I MADE MY POINT ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!.

WHY ARE YOU NOT FIGHTING OVER THERE, IF YOU SEEM TO THINK IT IS NO BIG DEAL. I BET YOU HAVE NOT LOST ANY FRIEND'S OR FAMILY DUE TO THAT ****ED UP MESS, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT IT IF YOU DID, WHAT ABOUT THOSE WHO HAVE, & WILL.

THE TIME IS PAST DUE WHEN IT COME'S TO WRAPPING IT UP OVER THERE.

IRAN & NORTH KOREA ARE FAR MORE OF A SERIOUS ISSUE, THAN IRAQ NOW & LONG BEFORE THIS MESS.

WHERE ARE IRAQ'S W.M.D.'S.

WHERE ARE IRAN'S & NORTH KOREA'S W.M.D'S.

YES SADAM'S REGIME WAS HORRIBLE, BUT HE WAS COMPLETLY BOXED IN BY THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, HIS COUNTRY WAS BEING WATCHED LIKE A HAWK.

911 DID NOT COME FROM IRAQ.

I DO FEEL FOR THOSE INNOCENT LIVES OVER THERE OTHER THAN THE COALITION FORCE'S, BUT ONCE AGIAN, LET THEM FIGHT FOR THEIR OWN COUNTRY, IF YOU THINK THAT IS COLD OF ME, SO BE IT, I THINK THAT AS WELL.

IT JUST REALY PISSES ME OFF WHEN PEOPLE ADVOCATE THAT MESS OVER THERE, ESPECIALY WHEN THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING OVER THERE. FOR THOSE INNOCENT, MEANING NONE TERROIST, WHO DO BOTH ADVOCATE & FIGHT FOR THAT MESS OVER THERE, WELL I FEEL FOR THERE WELL BEING.

PEACE,LOVE,RESPECT.

JAMES DENTON
Old 04-14-2007, 08:27 PM   #30
Regular

Dude chill out with the caps locks.

Reddit
Old 04-14-2007, 08:47 PM   #31
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Dude chill out with the caps locks.
BRENT, YOU NO LIKEY CAPS LOCKS, TOUGH, I DO WHAT I WANT!!.

NO OFFENSE, I LIKE YOU, BUT DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

YES I CAN BE AN *******.

JAMES DENTON
Old 04-14-2007, 09:26 PM   #32
Regular

So be it

Reddit
Old 04-14-2007, 11:34 PM   #33
Legacy Member