School police pulled me over, cited and HARRASSED ME!!!!!!!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-24-2003, 07:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
School police pulled me over, cited and HARRASSED ME!!!!!!!!

OK so i am arriving to school....there is a flashing red light (meaning stop and then go)...so i basically do a roll like EVERYONE and their momma does there....i am halfway down the driveway when i see school police going the opposite way and make a u-turn and follow me. Here is the thing though, coming UP the hill i was going down, there are LARGE shrubs that BLOCK COMPLETELY you view of the other side and left side of the road, so there is NO WAY he could have seen anything AND he said i was doing 20mph...with what his EYEDAR vision??? NO WAY IT WAS 20!!!
I knew they were so i went and parked really fast....he looked and rolled until he found me I opened my door like i didn't see him, he comes to my car, KNOCKS on my rear quarter panel and says, "license, registration, and proof of insurance" So i said, sorry? what is this for? and here he gives me a "don't play dumb you stupid kid!" look....so i asked again, "what is this regarding?" and waited for him to respond before giving him anything. He said, "you see that flashing red light, you didn't fully stop"...and i just said, "yes i did, but here" and gave him my things. I renew my insurance online so i haven't gotten the updated from. The form in car says expires 9/16/03 BUT has my policy # and 21st century number. I explained and said he could call to verify. He says, "this means nothing to me, its like you don't have insurance to me." so i said he could call to verify i just haven't gotten the form in the mail yet. He calls and they verify it, he says, "next time this means nothing but i am going to let you slide."

THEN:
He says, "why are you here"......"do you come to this school?".."how long have you been coming here"......."how many times have you been pulled over since you came here" uh...no i just came to get high, take a **** and leave, i just have a parking permit for the HECK OF IT!
HELLO!?!??!?!? This has WHAT to do with my citation he was writing for me? i could be in school for 1 day and be going to take a dump with a friend and i could be pulled over 3 times in 8 years...who the **** gives a damn and WHAT does that have to do with the citation HE is giving me! Then he runs my VIN number and license plates and says the DMV DOES NOT have ANY record of my car...i said, "how do i have updated tags and registration though?" He ROLLS HIS ****ING EYES AND GIGGLES AND SAYS LET MY OPERATOR TELL YOU, "run the record....there is no record found for that vehicle"

If this was the case, i wouldn't have **** of insurance, no plates, tags, NOTHING MORON!!! He even said....."you got the car salvaged?" I was like WHAT?? That has NOTHING to do with ANYTHING!!!!! Man i am so pissed off!! He said, "did you change the plates, was the car registered before you purchased it?" I said yes it was...he said, "do you happen to have the other license plates" WHAT!?!?!? Hello you destroy them or turn them into the DMV and WHY would i have them with me at school!?!?!??!

I spoke to my step dad who is a retired police officer and he said it was plain old harrassment, and to file a complaint on him...so first thing monday morning i will be filing a complaint on him at school

1. Its a win win for me...i say i stopped and he harrassed me.
2. Even IF i still get the ticket his supervisor will tear him up b/c your NOT suppossed to harrass students.
3. I can't get in trouble for RIGHTFULLY filing a complaint on him...whats he going to do follow me around school?? even if he does, i will drive like a nerd and i have a parking permit...so i am clean as a whistle.

Stupid punk *** pig having nothing better to do, he messed with the WRONG GUY this time. guess he saw a very nice fixed up car and a young guy and tried to intimidate me...nothing doing buddy. I asked him, "what do i do with this ticket?" he said, "why don't you try reading the back of it?" and that point i was mad, so i got my papers, opened my door THREW them all in, slammed the door, put my alarm and walked away from him while he was standing in front of me. 30 seconds later he got in his car....guess he tried to play it off all cool...stupid ****!!!!

he also said i now have to go to traffic school wtf!??!!? stupid LAPD Reject ****
Autobadges.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2003, 07:59 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I hate campus safety type cops....when a real cop is around they bow down to their every need, but when they are the only ones they act like hot ****. :no:

1999 V6 5-speed
14.6 @ 95 w/ 2.22 60'
Wrecked
stangin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 07:59 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Indiana
Send a message via AIM to Fishers Stang
hahaha dude that sucks, school police need to get off there rears and stop actin like real police. :no:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2003, 08:01 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

so i have a legit reason to file it don't i??
Old 10-24-2003, 08:09 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishers Stang
hahaha dude that sucks, school police need to get off there rears and stop actin like real police. :no:
hahahaha
Old 10-24-2003, 08:16 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

dont know if youre in college, i think you are, but not sure.

anyway, campus cops are not rent-a-cops. they are actually considered highway patrol. they have statewide jurisdiction. so be careful with them
Old 10-24-2003, 08:36 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

The cops at the local college here are city cops. They use the college to train cops for the field. And I bet he did see you not stop.

Hedge or no hedge those guys have eyes in the back of thier head, they can see you speeding even if they are a mile down the road. Don't ask me how, but they usually do.

Anyway, he should not have been a prick. Mostley it's just a power trip. Notice how cops walk.....they walk like they are just ready to kick your rear. I can't stand that. And don't ask them for help. It is beneath them to assist you. They will be happy to slam your head against the hood of your car though.

No offense to good cops, but good cops are raley seem now days.
Extreme Effects.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 08:39 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

he can have whatever credentials he wants, he is NOT LAPD, thats for sure, his crusy badge even said, CSU Police

He had no right to be questioning me the way he was...if i keep the fine, its fine, but they will hear my end and hopefully he gets torn a new one by his supervisor b/c of it. A student on the dean's list NEVER been pulled over filling a complaint...not good for him
Old 10-24-2003, 08:47 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to DropTop_Stang
kick his ***. Just go find him and shoot him in the face a couple of times.

and while your being sentenced, before you lose all your posessions, sign the car over to me.
DropTop_Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 08:48 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

lmao...yes i can just feel the love in this room
Old 10-24-2003, 08:54 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Erick, if his badge says "SuckMyDong Police", I promise you brother, he is a police officer.

Security Guards can't say, I am XYZ Police. They have to say Security Guard or crap like that.

I understand what you are going through, but I just didn't want you going off on a real police guy. Because wether he is right or wrong, they can make your life hell.

Hope your complaint falls in your favor.
Extreme Effects.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 08:55 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

they can TRY to make it hell....but he has nothing on me...i on the other hand have a witness that was in my car that noticed his constant harrassing, rudeness and attitude (as she was waiting next to me)

Either way i will file it
Old 10-24-2003, 09:00 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

mmm file the comp. and be done with it, I love most cops, heck i am going to be one when i get out of school (college) :
Old 10-24-2003, 09:02 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

yeah thats what i plan...more to bring it to the attn of his supervisor that he is having a power trip with students or something
Old 10-24-2003, 09:04 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

yup
Old 10-25-2003, 03:08 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
security = wanna be cops.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2003, 04:57 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

lol well from what ppl are saying on 3.8 as well...they are ACTUAL cops or something, either way i didn't deserve all that b/c i was being totally polite, and he PURPOSELY kepts me 20 god damn minutes for a ticket...come on! I will be filing it on monday one way or another...i graduate in 2 quarters anyhow...yes college
Old 10-26-2003, 09:58 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
They are real cops, like someone said earlier, they have state-wide jurisdiction. I know exactly how you feel though. I got pulled over tonight by a trooper, a butt hole at that. Just file your complaint and be done withit
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 03:13 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

ok will do
Old 10-27-2003, 08:42 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to Horse Send a message via Yahoo to Horse
If you'll notice Fisher Stang said he wants to be a cop. And you'll also notice his avatar reads"~prick~" He'll fit right in. Cops F-ing blow ***. Not every single one of them but enough that they should just all die horrible deaths. I would kind of feel sorry for the good cops that would die though... Both of them.
4.2L , CAI, BBK 65MM throttle body, 30lb injectors, SSM ported intakes, FLEX 1/2" spacer, RPM big valve heads, Comp roller rockers and cam, ASP-underdrive pulley, GT rear swaybar, & Quad Shocks, Full MM Coilover conversion, 17" Grey Torque Thrust wheels, FMS Aluminum driveshaft 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 gears, Tri-Ax Shorthrow shifter & SPEC stage II clutch w/ aluminum flywheel
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 09:27 AM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik
well i dont know aobut some places but i know alot of places dont use real cops as security. They just hire them.

One of my friends mothers, a member of this board actually (scorpion99) mother used to be a security worker.
Probably depends on the place you work.
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 09:35 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

well i will probably go file it today....i won't fight the ticket, but i will say the harassment was completely UNCALLED for and he was out of place with his questioning

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar