Third one this week - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Third one this week

Non-PC Rant warning....

Ok, so...here is the third stupid flier I have received this week. Not to sound cold, but who gives a **** about Uganda. Who gives a **** about AIDS in africa. Nature works through checks and balances...this is nature doing its job.

How about we concentrate on the homeless here in the US. Or, since helping adults is taboo these days...how about the homeless children? Why don't we go ahead and help our own before blowing money on cultures that don't understand the concept of why you shouldn't keep ****ing and having 100 kids.

Quote:
Who: A Few Inspired City Year Louisiana Corps Members

What: A powerful documentary called Invisible Children.

When: Friday, April 27th, 7 p.m.

Where: Lamar Advertising
5551 Corporate Blvd. #2A
Baton Rouge

Why: To raise awareness about the terrible situation in
Uganda and what we can do about it.
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Re: Third one this week

oh i 100% feel you on this. Its like what American Idiol did this week they aired shots of when they went to Africa and so forth so they decided lets raise money wwooo how about all these damn celebs stop adopting out of the country and get some of our own seriously now.

Its just pure flat out stupidity sometimes. Cant even help ourselves with our own issues and they think their gonna solve some other random *** countries issue
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:56 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
Its just pure flat out stupidity sometimes. Cant even help ourselves with our own issues and they think their gonna solve some other random *** countries issue
Exactly !!! Take care of our own first

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2007, 03:01 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

haha.

my economics teacher always says some motive greedy people have, and then he says, but what do they tell you? "Do it for the children." about things that have nothing to do with children

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

yeah those things make me laugh. like the American Idol thing last night with them at Uganda or wherever the **** they were.

its sad, not because kids are dying, but because they continue to **** and reproduce even though they lack the ability to feed/care for themselves, so why the hell would you have kids if you know theyre probably going to die? im like "****, sterilize that whole ****ing continent for a generation or two". plus whats even worse, they spread aids because they believe having children stops the virus. WHAT THE ****?! these people are seriously that stupid they believe it, i have no sympathy for that level of ignorance. darwinism is playing out full bore.

plus the whole send them money thing. its even sadder that none of that money will even trickle down to those who need it and those who you want the money and help to go to. their governments take the money for themselves and keep it, and only say it will go to the locals, yet you see them rolling around in range rovers and toting AK's guerilla style.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:49 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
its sad, not because kids are dying, but because they continue to **** and reproduce even though they lack the ability to feed/care for themselves, so why the hell would you have kids if you know theyre probably going to die? im like "****, sterilize that whole ****ing continent for a generation or two". plus whats even worse, they spread aids because they believe having children stops the virus. WHAT THE ****?! these people are seriously that stupid they believe it, i have no sympathy for that level of ignorance. darwinism is playing out full bore.
Um education lacks there they believe what a wiser and higher up person tells them. You really cant blame them on that. Its all part of the whole being to poor to get an education cause your to busy trying to stay alive ya know.
Old 04-26-2007, 05:01 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

the only part of AI last night that i agreed with was when they talked about the kids here. i got damn pissed when they talked about the kids in eastern Ky. in that one little town, there are 233 families and only 5 can afford to give their kids 1.50 for lunch everyday. a ****ing buck fifty. but yet we are sinking 80 billion dollars into a country that could give a **** less that we are trying to liberate them. how about spending 1/10th of that to educate our future.

or here's a thought... wanna save welfare and disability for those who need it? deport those 11 million illegal job stealing sons of *****es and make all of those lazy ****s that are leeching off of our hard earned money get up off of their collective asses and do those jobs. maybe then i wouldn't be worried about medicare and SSI when i retire.

2003 Mustang V6 Vert with a Flowmaster Super 40 series dual exhaust
I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Stumpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 05:05 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
Its all part of the whole being to poor to get an education cause your to busy trying to stay alive ya know.
no i blame our federal government on that one. wtf happened to No Child Gets Left Behind? remember that program? because i think Bush forgot. instead he sank all of our money into finding a 6'4" raghead hooked up to a dialysis machine and freeing a country that never asked to be freed. it's called concentrating on our future, not their's. not when they don't even care.

I'm not a target in the sights of your mercy. I've never asked for anything. I'm not asking now.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:49 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
and freeing a country that never asked to be freed. it's called concentrating on our future, not their's.
ok so next time we let some ****head dictator stockpile WMD's and not let inspectors into his country, i guess we should just sit tight and assume he wont use them on us, or at the very least, will never even think to sell them to the highest bidder who undoubtedly would never think of using those against the US.

we didnt go into iraq to liberate the people, we went in to kick saddam out, set up a democracy, and destabilize the region of its terrorist cells and operations. with a democracy setup in the middle east, it will make it harder for the terrorists to find safe haven. remember, if we leave now, within 10 years we will be right back to square one kicking out some other ****head in control of iraq, and possibly in good with iran, which will make getting the job done 100x harder than it is now, since in 10 years if iran doesnt get nipped now, will have nuclear weapon capibility and will not hesitate to use them irans crazy like that.

and about the town in kentucky, buddy told me one of the fathers did not want to learn to read/write because he felt learning was never gonna catch on, and that he could get farther with a "good back and a simple mind" than someone going to school. so now his kids are paying the price for their parents stupidity. the system has nothing to do with it, i bet those kids will become smarter than most around them, just because they grew up with dumbass parents and dont want to be like that, so unlike most kids, they will take advantage of every free education program that comes to them, most of us just get through high school as quick as possible, doing the least as possible. those kids will hang on to school with every last shred of their being, do every extra-cirricular activity they can and qualify for every financial aid program they can get their hands on to further themselves. i salute those kids, they will have it harder than most of us will ever have it, and they will come out on top swinging.

Old 04-26-2007, 09:22 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
ok so next time we let some ****head dictator stockpile WMD's and not let inspectors into his country, i guess we should just sit tight and assume he wont use them on us, or at the very least, will never even think to sell them to the highest bidder who undoubtedly would never think of using those against the US.
Thomas, Thomas, Thomas ...

You and I actually agree for once
:pnoid:
Old 04-27-2007, 01:36 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

id find the closest cliff and jump. its all downhill from here.......

Old 04-27-2007, 08:23 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
set up a democracy, and destabilize the region of its terrorist cells and operations. with a democracy setup in the middle east, it will make it harder for the terrorists to find safe haven.
because the military is being allowed to do such a good job now, right? they need to be allowed to go in and hit them hard. take them out. instead, they are getting their hands tied in red tape and political bull****. i am all for us being there to do the job we originally intended to do. and what we should have done in the first place is turned their sand to glass. period. send a message that is loud and clear. we did that to Japan and nobody ****ed with us on our soil for 60 years.

Quote:
one of the fathers did not want to learn to read/write because he felt learning was never gonna catch on, and that he could get farther with a "good back and a simple mind" than someone going to school.
exactly my point. that town is so poor that they can't even afford to give their kids lunch money. now what do you think will happen when the kids get older and they quit school to help at home because they have a "strong back" and their parents still can't afford to buy their lunches? or when the schools can't teach anything new because their books are so outdated and they've already learned everything offered there? and due to the lack of funding for our schools, the poor rural areas cannot afford to buy any new books, pay any decent teachers, or even keep the doors open? what happens then, Thomas? i'll tell you what. we have a generation of uneducated simpletons living off of welfare because when they were younger the schools couldn't afford to give them the proper education and nobody stepped up and did something about it. and newsflash, it is our federal governments responsibility to fund schools. it is the states responsibility to maintain the proper allocation of funding to each school district. but if the funding isn't coming, what do you propose the state do?

Old 04-27-2007, 10:30 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

I was actually talking about the people in Africa but yea sure
Old 04-27-2007, 11:54 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
because the military is being allowed to do such a good job now, right? they need to be allowed to go in and hit them hard. take them out. instead, they are getting their hands tied in red tape and political bull****. i am all for us being there to do the job we originally intended to do. and what we should have done in the first place is turned their sand to glass. period. send a message that is loud and clear. we did that to Japan and nobody ****ed with us on our soil for 60 years.
I agree, politicians know how to f*** up everything....if other countries mess with us, we should be able to flatten them into a pile of dust, who cares if it's politically incorrect, where does that get ya, more bullsh**....sorry that was my little rant for the day
Scut95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 07:37 AM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post

It is only due to the Communist News Network. If the liberals didn't need down to the minute live broadcasting to tell what our soldiers are doing so they have some reason to turn it agains Bush, then we might just be able to do something. We are doing our best with what CNN allows us. Remember its not Generals the run the military it is a liberal media.

Supermotors

Co-Founder of the Non-Mustang Owners Club
SrATEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 08:17 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

that's why i said "allowed". i know the government is tying the hands of the military leaders to do what is necessary.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar