The stupid customers daily update. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-08-2007, 12:36 PM   #36
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Re: The stupid customers daily update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape View Post
another little cocksucker, yep, twice ya'lls age and this is the only way to talk to punks since you don't know how to discuss rationally!
My suggestion, chill or you will be chilled. You are not twice my age...nor are you twice the age of several other members you are talking down to. Either relax, or just move on. I backed you up once on these comments as they applied to the topic, I'm not backing you up on this garbage.
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2007, 12:51 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

whats going on ITT?

butts lol

p.s. don't feed the trolls

idiots
ThaWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:53 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Quote:
another little cocksucker, yep, twice ya'lls age and this is the only way to talk to punks since you don't know how to discuss rationally!
im a cock sucker huh buddy man you must feel great about yourself talking like you know someone, listen we all know you enjoy taking it up the *** cause the amount of **** your spewin on here theres no other way to not think your an "older" fudgepacker its okay it happens just get out of the closet man it'll be okay, really.

im sure you were beat up as a child anyways, acting all e-tough on the internet thinking your passing your great knowledge on cause your suppusly older, sure as **** aint mature thats for damn sure cause you act worse then some HS idiots that go walking by my house thats for sure.
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2007, 12:53 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
My suggestion, chill or you will be chilled. You are not twice my age...nor are you twice the age of several other members you are talking down to. Either relax, or just move on. I backed you up once on these comments as they applied to the topic, I'm not backing you up on this garbage.
Hey Pure, I understand! Do what you have to to make these members happy, I have 5 guys surrounding me for no reason so I see they brought it upon themselves. I have nothing but respect for you and a few others here but I not going to take this BS from no one on the net! It's a dif story when your face to face they seem more rationally, so... do what you need too! As you know I don't come here to start **** but try to give helpful advise. but this tread/thread starter & his buddies can't take criticism because I have different views on how he fells about his customers. Customer Service means nothing I guess. I'll step out of this thread because I think it's best.
Tape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:54 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
im a cock sucker huh buddy man you must feel great about yourself talking like you know someone, listen we all know you enjoy taking it up the *** cause the amount of **** your spewin on here theres no other way to not think your an "older" fudgepacker its okay it happens just get out of the closet man it'll be okay, really.

im sure you were beat up as a child anyways, acting all e-tough on the internet thinking your passing your great knowledge on cause your suppusly older, sure as **** aint mature thats for damn sure cause you act worse then some HS idiots that go walking by my house thats for sure.
Go **** YOURSELF BIGBOY!
Old 05-08-2007, 12:55 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

yea wtf tape... i go through threads and threads of being picked on, but its just out of kind heartedness and because i bought a vehicle other than a mustang. you don't see me going ape **** on people. you are 55 posts old, and your sitting there thinking you know exactly who everyone is on here. if you claim to be older than everyone... wouldn't you go about a "rational" way and speak maturely and not call everyone... ummm cocksuckers? good game sir.
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:56 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey Pure, I understand! Do what you have to to make these members happy, I have 5 guys surrounding me for no reason so I see they brought it upon themselves. I have nothing but respect for you and a few others here but I not going to take this BS from no one on the net! It's a dif story when your face to face they seem more rationally, so... do what you need too! As you know I don't come here to start **** but try to give helpful advise. but this tread/thread starter & his buddies can't take criticism because I have different views on how he fells about his customers. Customer Service means nothing I guess. I'll step out of this thread because I think it's best.
look at me im the victim boo hoo
Old 05-08-2007, 12:57 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Go **** YOURSELF BIGBOY!
ooooo big words from such a mature older man with so much wisdom oh please tell me more mister wisdom share the wealth of greatness you have ppllleeeaaasseeee
Old 05-08-2007, 12:57 PM   #44
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

you need a hug blue? rofl!!!! dont' get to upset to this e-thug
Old 05-08-2007, 12:58 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

I only have 5 posts but i'm not a huge ****** :michael:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:00 PM   #46
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
I only have 5 posts but i'm not a huge ****** :michael:
:bs: It says 6....for now.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:00 PM   #47
Road Trip!

exactly, you can't go into a forum talking down to senior members like if they are nobodies... without them this forum wouldn't be where its at. It's youngins like Tape that come in and talk the talk... all it does is get everyone in an uproar, and mainly everyone on this forum that has been here for quite some time, will take up for one another. going out disrespecting other members isn't going to get you respect...
Old 05-08-2007, 01:01 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
yea wtf tape... i go through threads and threads of being picked on, but its just out of kind heartedness and because i bought a vehicle other than a mustang. you don't see me going ape **** on people. you are 55 posts old, and your sitting there thinking you know exactly who everyone is on here. if you claim to be older than everyone... wouldn't you go about a "rational" way and speak maturely and not call everyone... ummm cocksuckers? good game sir.
I didn't call everyone a cocksucker, just the BOYs that can not discuss in a simple way, I did not agree with the TS so I'm the bad guy. He said he was j/k, I can accept that but I don't joke in that manner. He sure seemed serious to me so I posted a reaction then all hell broke lose.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:02 PM   #49
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
I think that is a good idea...

Quote:
Go **** YOURSELF BIGBOY!
But then you had to go and do this?

Now....ntopic:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:03 PM   #50
Road Trip!

still... like we have stated earlier, you don't know how we joke on here... so don't jump to a conclusion and make yourself look like an ***. have fun watching from the ban bench
Old 05-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

ntopic:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:04 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

dude you take life to damn seriously is your problem, the guy wanted to talk about the IDIOTS that come to his place of work, im very sure you get idiots at your job we all do it doesnt mean he didnt went and help the guy cause he did, its just people should be smarter about things they buy cause obviously that guy wasnt, it seems like your to damn ignorant to realize that fact, he did his job and has a right to rant about it. plain and simple dont like it well tough dont read it and move on plain and simple but you were just being a dick about the whole situation. so stop acting like your the poor little victim your a guy get over it
Old 05-08-2007, 01:05 PM   #53
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
dude you take life to damn seriously is your problem, the guy wanted to talk about the IDIOTS that come to his place of work, im very sure you get idiots at your job we all do it doesnt mean he didnt went and help the guy cause he did, its just people should be smarter about things they buy cause obviously that guy wasnt, it seems like your to damn ignorant to realize that fact, he did his job and has a right to rant about it. plain and simple dont like it well tough dont read it and move on plain and simple but you were just being a dick about the whole situation. so stop acting like your the poor little victim your a guy get over it
He can't reply for a little bit...so...

ntopic:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:06 PM   #54
Road Trip!

i would love to see what my brother has to put up with, he's a manager at the Baton Rouge Advance Auto Parts here.... ahahah i should ask him
Old 05-08-2007, 01:08 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
He can't reply for a little bit...so...

ntopic:
0wn.T
Old 05-08-2007, 01:09 PM   #56
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
i would love to see what my brother has to put up with, he's a manager at the Baton Rouge Advance Auto Parts here.... ahahah i should ask him
He has to put up with idiot employees that don't go check the damn shelves because the computer says a STOCK car requires TR55 plugs...that must mean there is no way possible that there are any TR6 plugs on the shelf because the computer says stock = TR55.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

I used to work in a custom shop locally and I had to deal with some real winners, looking forward to these stories. If i can pull some out of that clouded, intoxicated haze that is that period of my life, i'll share as well.

I'd like to point out though that i've gone into autozone/advance and known more about cars than the guy behind the counter
Old 05-08-2007, 01:10 PM   #58
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
0wn.T
:woo:

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #59
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

I had a guy once come to the bank and tell me he had more money in his account than he did. I told him I can only give what the computer says. He said he had proof and it was in his check registry. He argued with me for nearly an hour... I was very nice and didnt get upset.

He wanted the account closed but didnt want to settle for less money so he finally gave up and drove off mad. Come to find out he was 100% wrong... I would liked to have seen his face when they told him that one.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:14 PM   #60
Road Trip!

OH YEA
ROFL that dude was retarded
Old 05-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #61
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
OH YEA
ROFL that dude was retarded
You'll be next if you continue to bash him...specially since he can't defend himself.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #62
Legacy Member
Legacy

I have to deal with idiots like that all day in my job !! We have senior programmers who haven't a clue about how computers work and everytime you do a update or install new software or even look at their PC's .\
They come up with problems that do not exist other then in their own minds .
I get **** like since the last update my system is running slower or it's taking longer to boot up then normal and once I start checking the system out Well Hell Ya it's taking longer to boot up you put 1.5 GB of documents in your my documents folder and they become part of your boot up profile So it's gonna take longer move the **** to your network folder idiot

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:23 PM   #63
Road Trip!

Quote:
You'll be next if you continue to bash him...specially since he can't defend himself.
the guy at advanced????
Old 05-08-2007, 01:25 PM   #64
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
the guy at advanced????
Wasn't sure who you were talking about...Tape or the other 3 mentioned before your post...it was in reference to Tape.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:26 PM   #65
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
the guy at advanced????

Quote:
Old 05-08-2007, 01:27 PM   #66
Road Trip!

lol im talking about the ****** who told you that they didn't carry tr6's and didn't look lol im over the tape thing
Old 05-08-2007, 01:29 PM   #67
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
lol im talking about the ****** who told you that they didn't carry tr6's and didn't look lol im over the tape thing
Use the quote button next time. Specially when there are several posts between what you are commenting on. x2
Old 05-08-2007, 01:31 PM   #68
Road Trip!

gotcha heheh
Old 05-08-2007, 01:33 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

My cousin has a '69 Camaro with an LT1 in it. He went to Autozone or Advance to buy something and the guy behind the counter asked him what kind of car he had.

"I have a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro, but I need (LT1 part)".

"I'm sorry sir, but the computer says that engine wasn't available to that make and model, are you sure that is what is in it?"

"Of course I'm sure, I put it in there."

"Well the computer says that it only came with (x engine) or an optional (y engine) so it can't possibly have an LT1 in it."

"Um, it does. I'm positive. Can I just have the part?"

"Sorry sir, If my computer says it doesn't have that engine I can't help you."

I think he ended up going down the road to the next part store to get whatever it was he needed.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:35 PM   #70
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

This thread went berserk while I was away.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar