The stupid customers daily update. - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-08-2007, 05:53 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi
Re: The stupid customers daily update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
I used to work in a custom shop locally and I had to deal with some real winners, looking forward to these stories. If i can pull some out of that clouded, intoxicated haze that is that period of my life, i'll share as well.

I'd like to point out though that i've gone into autozone/advance and known more about cars than the guy behind the counter

Yup, almost everytime I went both of those, I said I need X part for a 91 mustang GT(it's actually an LX, but I was seeing if they'd ask the next question) and EVERY time except once, they asked if it had a V8.
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2007, 10:08 PM   #107
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to FattyMcFaterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape View Post
Hey Pure, I understand! Do what you have to to make these members happy, I have 5 guys surrounding me for no reason so I see they brought it upon themselves. I have nothing but respect for you and a few others here but I not going to take this BS from no one on the net! It's a dif story when your face to face they seem more rationally, so... do what you need too! As you know I don't come here to start **** but try to give helpful advise. but this tread/thread starter & his buddies can't take criticism because I have different views on how he fells about his customers. Customer Service means nothing I guess. I'll step out of this thread because I think it's best.
Haha. Wow i am gone to work for one day and all this happens. btw, did he get banned cause he can't spell feels? Oh, excuse me, "fells?"

Oh Snap! Baconz!
FattyMcFaterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:42 PM   #108
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

LOL, I leave the thread and it's 2 pages long this morning before work. I get back and it's 8 pages and some ****tard got the ban stick.

Tape: If you feel that I made this thread to insult others and because I think I am superior to the people I talk about, you are wrong. I KNOW I am superior to these people. I will not allow myself to be fooled by someone else that a car I just bought with hard earned money is something it is not. No where on the car did it say Infinity.

Do you live where I do and have the job I have? No you don't. You don't know the people I serve so "dedicatedly". Never will a post in a thread like this be about a little old lady looking stupid about trying to get parts for a car. I don't even expect them to know what year the car is let alone who made or what engine it's got. I do expect someone in their mid 30's who just bought a car yesterday to know who the hell made the thing, and to then accept it when they are told who DID make it. ESPECIALLY if they need a part for it and are shopping themselves. This thread is about genuine stupidity, NOT about people who can't help it. I helped the tard, and for all he knew, I never displayed what kind of idiot he was. That's customer service, help 'em even when they're a ****tard and smile a lot. You must have made to look like a fool before by someone in sales and ahve been bitter ever since.

BTW, I never said I was joking about making fun of these idiots. I mean to make fun of them because they wallow in their own importance and stupidity just like you apparantly. The public in general in most stores is just fine, I've worked in retail/sales/service all my life. The "public" in this store are a bunch of stupid ****tards, and have decided to give everyone on here a good chuckle about what I get to put up with because I sure get my jollies out of it.

Oh, and to your hopeful future enjoyment, that was day one of this thread, it will be able to be updated daily with moments of customer stupidity so you can do one of the following:

1) STFU and enjoy the thread for what it was intended
2) GTFU period.

If he got the temporary ban, don't close this thread unless the mods want to, I'm sure everyone else would like to get more laughs out of him. If he got the permaban, close it, I'm starting a new one.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:11 AM   #109
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
bunt, I've got the feeling there's something wrong with you.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 12:12 AM   #110
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy View Post
yea wtf tape... i go through threads and threads of being picked on, but its just out of kind heartedness and because i bought a vehicle other than a mustang.

Uhh... no, thats me. We make fun of you cause you are a pansy and no one likes you.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:36 AM   #111
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

ha just read this entire thread. thanks guys for the entertainment gave me something to do at work lol

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:41 AM   #112
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
ha just read this entire thread. thanks guys for the entertainment gave me something to do at work lol
lol I couldn't believe it when I got back either. Here is the uncluttered thread.
Old 05-09-2007, 07:38 AM   #113
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
I'm disappointed. You guys didn't even wait for me to get home to ban him? How is that any fun?

I'm going to go masterbate to pictures of James Denton in the corner now...
I thought I was the only one who did that

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:29 AM   #114
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
My cousin has a '69 Camaro with an LT1 in it. He went to Autozone or Advance to buy something and the guy behind the counter asked him what kind of car he had.

"I have a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro, but I need (LT1 part)".

"I'm sorry sir, but the computer says that engine wasn't available to that make and model, are you sure that is what is in it?"

"Of course I'm sure, I put it in there."

"Well the computer says that it only came with (x engine) or an optional (y engine) so it can't possibly have an LT1 in it."

"Um, it does. I'm positive. Can I just have the part?"

"Sorry sir, If my computer says it doesn't have that engine I can't help you."

I think he ended up going down the road to the next part store to get whatever it was he needed.

My neighbor has had that problem with his old mustang with a 5.0 EFI swap done, now he just goes and asks for parts for that year 5.0 when he needs it, specifies 89 mustang instead of 68, voilla, no more problems
Old 05-09-2007, 02:52 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
I try my best
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:31 PM   #116
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Hell, I was just backin the my boy up, I wasn't trying to get dude ban.t lol. Oh well, he seemed to be an immense tool. His loss.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar