Guy Throws Two Eggs and Is Arrested for Terrorism, Burglary and Expelled From School - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-09-2007, 01:36 AM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Guy Throws Two Eggs and Is Arrested for Terrorism, Burglary and Expelled From School

You thought you had a bad day today

The Epic Struggle For Survival

Whole Article

Quote:
Well, here's my rundown of the events of the past couple of weeks that are...suspicious to say the least. I am a senior at Desert Mountain High School in Scottsdale, Arizona. Graduation is less than a month away (6/6), and here's how the story goes:

-4/7 at 7 pm my friends and I are walking past the school and the door is wide open, so we enter. They have graciously left a dozen eggs on a counter, so I throw some at the wall, and within the next 5 minutes we left. We went about normal teenage activities later that night and pretty much forgot about it.

-On 4/16, I get out of school at 11:08 (usual time) and go home. 2 Hours later, I'm sitting with my dad in his home office, and the police come to the door. Typically I would be a Bill of Rights wielding bastard, but I just figured it was completely unrelated and answered the door. Three officers including the school officer are at my door, accusing me of drinking and driving, and some sort of drug possession from what I got out of it. One of the officers informs me that he knew it was me because I'm the only person with my type of car registered with a parking pass at the school. I tell him, unfortunately, I don't have a parking permit at the school. D'Oh. 20 Seconds of awkward silence later, he asks me if I would consent to a breathalyser test. I let him know I would absolutely do it, and after 30 more seconds of awkward silence, he tells me that none of them have the machine to do so. They took down my information and left before they could make bigger fools of themselves.

-4/19 I am leaving work around 7 pm and my friend calls me letting me know police officers had just showed up to my workplace to talk to me. Again, I had nothing to hide so I found them to see what they need. Within that hour I was arrested for burglary. If you're saying that doesn't make sense...this is the point I'm trying to make. Somehow us throwing eggs got turned into...you guessed it...a bomb threat. Wait you didn't guess that? Me either. They asked for consent to search my house and car, and I still have no objections. Obviously, they found nothing and yet they proceeded to bring me downtown to jail.

Scottsdale students arrested; had bomb-making material | EastValleyTribune.com
School Burglaries Net Arrests - Local News Story - KPHO Phoenix

-4/20 I get released from jail, and make phone calls to everyone else. One of the kids I was with said another kid had a ziploc bag with ammonium nitrate he apparently collected from ice packs in his house, and somehow that was gathered as a threat to start a chemical fire in the school. We figure, well this is no big deal they'll understand that it was unrelated. Nope. There are between 1-6 counts of 3rd degree burglary a piece, which are all felonies.

-4/21 We are all expelled from school, and we make the front page of the Arizona Republic.

-5/3 I go to the expulsion hearing with my lawyer, which is basically a hearing for an "unbiased" 3rd party to decide if the consequence is applicable to the act. My lawyer catches the school administration in a web of lies, at one point the assistant principal said "He admitted to me his intention of breaking in to the school was to steal chemicals."

I understand what I have done is wrong, no doubt about it, and I realize none of this would have happened had I not thrown the eggs. But is expulsion really the way about this? Throwing the couple of eggs is a valid reason to discount 3.75 years of honest, good work at and for the school?

Yet, it feels good to be lied to by the school administration and the police, which I felt I could have trusted all my life before this. So the Scottsdale Unified School District has left a student in Honors/AP classes, Captain of a State Championship Team, an academic and athletic scholarship and a high SAT score with nothing, 4 weeks before graduation, for throwing a couple eggs. God bless our public school system.

If anyone has any objections to the actions of the school and supports my cause, they could potentially be reached by the following means:

Greg Milbrandt, Principal (480)-484-7009, gmilbrandt@susd.org
Shaun Holmes, Assistant Principal/The Lie Under Oath Guy (480)-484-7018, sholmes2@susd.org

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2007, 01:44 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick
Re: Guy Throws Two Eggs and Is Arrested for Terrorism, Burglary and Expelled From Sch

well damn....if that isn't a bomb threat/burglary/drug possession, i don't know what is!

2:

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 01:56 AM   #3
Regular

Re: Guy Throws Two Eggs and Is Arrested for Terrorism, Burglary and Expelled From Sch

I just sent the principal this email:

Quote:
I just wanted to let you know that I just threw 2 eggs out the window of my house and successfully hit a brick wall. If you don't cooperate I have 10 more left in the fridge and this brick wall isn't going anywhere. I want 2.2 Million Pesos wired to my account as soon as possible or no brick wall in America will be safe. You have 20 minutes.

P.S. Don't even think about calling Jack Bauer.

Reddit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2007, 03:01 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

If I ever get falsely accused and convicted of a crime they better get their moneys worth, because once i get out i'm going to do whatever it is i was punished for since I pretty much earned it.

In this case it looks like i'd be stealing a bunch of **** while hopped up on a bunch of drugs before burning down a school with sweet chemicals.
ThaWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #5
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I just sent the principal this email:
lmao...

Let me know if the guy replies
Old 05-09-2007, 09:42 AM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

that is ridiculous.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:55 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

I'm speechless !! How ****in stupid can a school system get ?? Brent you are my new Hero
When the Ariz. police contact your local PD to get you for e- threats .I will start a fund drive to help with your bail/lawyer fees.
Of course I will have to take a little off the top to offset expenses i.e Tma turbo kit etc.. etc.

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:34 PM   #8
Regular

No word back yet and the FBI has yet to show up at my door

Reddit
Old 05-09-2007, 03:18 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

they took the story down
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:26 PM   #10
Regular

Unfortunately for the School District what is removed from the internet isn't gone forever.

I added it to the first post.

Reddit
Old 05-09-2007, 03:53 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

you should digg that
Old 05-09-2007, 08:01 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Unfortunately for the School District what is removed from the internet isn't gone forever.

I added it to the first post.
and if that ever is taken down for whatever legal reasons... im sure many more will replace it.

long live the information age.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 06:11 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Sounds like a kid who got kicked out for pretty much being unpopular. He had a list of kids he didn't like at home--we were all in high school once-- and some stupid cunts heard about it and said that he had a list of people he was going to shoot at school. Granted this is right after columbine, but come on. They told them they(he and his friends) could no longer wear trench coats to school and the cops searched the kid's room. They found fireworks and considered it bombmaking material. He gets juvy, booted from school, and his educational career is over. The kid was a dam genious, too. I hate uninformed, sheltered, spoiled, ****ing nosy as high school brats.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar