here's an interesting situation - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:16 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS
Re: here's an interesting situation

Arent you obligated to call the police once someone threatens suicide? In Cali if you dont report someone that has told you about it killing themselves, then you are charged as an accomplice or something like that.

Anyways, you should just back off cause the ***** sounds crazy and might take you down with her if she does try to do anything drastic.
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2007, 05:28 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Run away, man. Run.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:33 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
uh man I dont even know why your putting any kind of thought into this. Dont you see how crazy this current situation is. How do you know for sure she was preg with your baby? how do you even know she was preg at all. how do you know she isnt ****ing u and her current bf and hell maybe even another guy out there. Come on man dont be ****in stupid. Every sign possible that you may be looking for is all there and it all points to GTFO ASAP. Girls are pyscho and your ex there is perfect proof, she wants you to marry her but yet doesnt want to dump her other bf who does that. I mean hell if your able to have a GF on the side to then ****in A sounds like the perfect match. But come on man reality is that aint gonna happen.

Stop being so hopeful and such and get real with yourself on this.

Exs are Exs for a reason. Whether they strayed away from u for another (which is always bound to happen again) or just flat out cheating like shes currently doing.

You have to much damn brains to even be thinking about this man.

Get with the program man seriously. Run, Run as far away as you can, Time heals all esp love. This isnt anything you need.

But thats my advice, take or leave it but dont be a dumbass about it

It's about time someone had the ****ing balls to say something like this. Dude there are fish in the sea, countless times over. I had relationship where the chick pulled the pregnancy ****, we got back together and VIOLA the baby disappeared as fast as dignity when I got back with her. Chicks will lie about anything to get what they want, just like guys will. We say we have a ferrari, we're a doctor, manager for the Bulls, just to get a piece of ***. They say I'm pregnant, I'll kill myself, I'll only leave him if you agree to be with me, etc to get a "relationship" to fill in their insecurities. Don't be weak like I was, go find something else. I finally did, and dammit am I glad I did. I have the perfect wife(IMO).

And as far as 3some's go, I think all guys(straight) will agree with me when I say the everlong rule of: "One dick per fantasy... period". Doesn't matter if it's 40 other chicks, just one dick per fantasy.. my own. You know kind of like the no sex in the champagne room. It's just a rule, stick with it.

And as to why guys cheat, it's insecurity. I'm guilty of it. I did it a lot when I was younger. I didn't feel like the BMOC that I wanted to be, so I proved to myself that I could sleep with other chicks to make myself feel better. If I knew that I could get other chicks, and actually did, I felt like the man. Guys have to be comfortable with themselves first before being monogamous(sp?). You have to realize that you are going to be with one person for the rest of your life. As the saying goes, eat steak everyday and even ground chuck will sound good. It's not that other chicks are hotter/better, it's that it's the other chick. Again, the guy has to be comfortable knowing that that's it for the rest of their life and/or realize that one day sex will not be part of the relationship (menapause, prostate problems, old age) and that friendship will be all you have.
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2007, 08:26 PM   #39
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

yeah, I did actually get to the point of wanting to **** other girls... as bad as that sounds, but I would never ever act on that. And in all fairness, after like 2 or 3 days of being broken up, I realized how silly I was being. But it doesn't matter any more.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:41 PM   #40
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

finish her

yeh, be done. If all u do is argue, don't try to tell her just stop talking to her and be done with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 08:45 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

yeah... you're all right. I know you are. Guess I just gotta move on and forget the whole damn thing.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 05-21-2007, 08:48 PM   #42
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California

Run.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:23 PM   #43
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Hand her the knife and walk away. She's 100% bluffing...and if not, she will be out of you hair anyhow.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:50 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Hand her the knife and walk away. She's 100% bluffing...and if not, she will be out of you hair anyhow.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:56 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
yeah... you're all right. I know you are. Guess I just gotta move on and forget the whole damn thing.
smartest decision ever
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 12:51 PM   #46
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
smartest decision ever
that decision hasn't quite happened yet... so don't get too uppity. It will, it's just not "that time" yet. Still working on closure I guess. That way I don't keep comparing other girls to her and ****.

Old 05-24-2007, 01:04 AM   #47
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
that decision hasn't quite happened yet... so don't get too uppity. It will, it's just not "that time" yet. Still working on closure I guess. That way I don't keep comparing other girls to her and ****.
you mean, your just gonna keep tappin it till something better comes along...
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:36 AM   #48
Legacy Member
Legacy

I never said that. We'll probably "get together" another couple times. But we went from being pretty serious to over very fast, so I'm not really ready to just move on to the next girl yet. She rebounded with the guy she's with, put up with A TON of **** from him. (like him censoring who she can talk to, when she can talk to them, deleting contacts from her phone, and screening her calls for a while). So we'll see what happens.

Old 05-24-2007, 07:35 AM   #49
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
you mean, your just gonna keep tappin it till something better comes along...
That's what I got out of that statement, too.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 02:48 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

man gotta love when chicks leave the good guys for those controlling *** freaks
Old 05-24-2007, 03:09 PM   #51
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
man gotta love when chicks leave the good guys for those controlling *** freaks
And then they have the nerve to come back and say there are no good guys left out there.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:11 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
And then they have the nerve to come back and say there are no good guys left out there.
if I hear that one more time, I'm gonna lose it. I think I've heard that twice today already, and I've been at work and lab all damn day. that's why I'm gonna become an *******

Old 05-24-2007, 07:49 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
seriously there so ****in stupid, usually the way i thought back in the day is chicks who i just wanna have a sexual relationship with ill be more of an ******* then the norm then chicks i digged and wanted something a bit more id be halfway between ******* and nice guy that way if it never worked out it still worked good for my end.

One day chicks will learn oh wait nevermind they'll learn cause they always think their right anyways

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar