Paris May Go Back To Jail - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-07-2007, 10:16 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Paris May Go Back To Jail

Somebody in California has common sense. They better leave the state before they become infected with stupidity.

FOXNews.com - Judge Orders Paris Hilton Back to Court - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Paris May Go Back To Jail

Lord, now it's going to turn into a circus, with her getting more and more publicity that she doesn't deserve.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:51 PM   #3
Regular

Maybe she'll get the death penalty this time around.

Reddit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2007, 11:34 PM   #4
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

SHOOT IT!!
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:48 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

i hope the medical condition they sent her home with was cancer

'cept for her havin' cancer she cool!
ThaWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:37 AM   #6
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaWill View Post
i hope the medical condition they sent her home with was cancer

'cept for her havin' cancer she cool!
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 08:53 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to at7311

what a fiasco.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:07 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Quote:
Paris Hilton was expected to appear in court in just one hour, at 9am pacific time, but now a spokesman from the Los Angeles County Superior Court has confirmed that Paris Hilton will not appear in person, and will instead participate in the hearing via conference call from her Hollywood Hills home. And now, TMZ says:

...a battle is raging inside the courtroom between Paris' lawyer, the City Attorney and the Sheriff's Dept. over the decision to allow Paris Hilton to appear by phone this morning.

I like to pretend that this way the judge can make his ruling and then order fighter jets to swoop in over Hiltons house and neutralize the contamination zone without hurting innocent people in the court. I also like to pretend I'm a Viking! Yarrghhh!!!

SEXY UPDATE - "TMZ has learned that Judge Michael T. Sauer has ordered that Paris Hilton appear in court for the hearing, which is scheduled to take place at 9:00 AM PDT. Sheriff's car is already on the way to pick up the heiress from her West Hollywood home."
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:28 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

****ing awesome! that judge aint taking **** from no ****ing celebrity cocksuck

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 01:53 PM   #10
Zim
You want to **** me?
Legacy

Region: Missouri

ruh roh!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	parisowned.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	17398  

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:22 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 04MonteSS

That is the best picture I have ever seen
Michael Moore and I actually have a lot in common - we both appreciate living in a country where there's free expression, but Michael, if you ever show up at my front door with a camera - I'll kill you.
04MonteSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:24 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Y2E0L0L5OGWT Send a message via Yahoo to Y2E0L0L5OGWT

I bet sarah silverman was right, paris' "undisclosed medical condition" was a result of breaking her teeth on the bars
'05 GT - Borla Catback, JLT Series 3 Intake & SCT SF3 Tuner, Koni Adjustable Shocks/Struts, H&R Race Springs, Roush Shifter, Hawk HP+ Brakes all around, Steeda Front Sway Bar & End-Links, Royal Purple Fluids
'2011 F-250 Super Duty Crew Cab - 6.7L PSD 4x4
Y2E0L0L5OGWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:27 PM   #13
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Well, she was ordered back to Jail...so I guess the system is working now and has gotten this threat to society off the streets...it will be much safer for everyone now. I wonder if someone forgot the mint on the judge's pillow when he stayed at a hilton somewhere at some point to make him act all swole with her....
Old 06-08-2007, 02:33 PM   #14
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

its all about the mints man
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:35 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Screaming Paris Hilton sent back to jail - News - Yahoo! TV

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #16
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Well, she was ordered back to Jail...so I guess the system is working now and has gotten this threat to society off the streets...it will be much safer for everyone now. I wonder if someone forgot the mint on the judge's pillow when he stayed at a hilton somewhere at some point to make him act all swole with her....
Driving drunk enough to get pulled over and charged with a DUI isn't a threat to anyone? People get put in jail for it all the time. Why should this stupid ***** be any different?

Reddit
Old 06-08-2007, 02:48 PM   #17
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

What I don't get is there is a line in the article about overcrowding in LA County jails.
Quote:
The Los Angeles County jail system is so overcrowded that attorneys and jail officials have said it is not unusual for nonviolent offenders like Hilton to be released after serving as little as 10 percent of their sentences.
But Hilton was housed in a Special Needs area, where they often house police officers, officials, celebrities, and others who need not be in General Population. These are two person cells.

Hilton was by herself.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:52 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteStang99 View Post
What I don't get is there is a line in the article about overcrowding in LA County jails.

But Hilton was housed in a Special Needs area, where they often house police officers, officials, celebrities, and others who need not be in General Population. These are two person cells.

Hilton was by herself.
Exactly !!!! And her medical issue was a scan rash .Plus they only gave her 3 blankets and no pillow .The jail was to cold and much to loud for her to sleep

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 02:53 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy

damn those penis bars they put on there to for her
Old 06-08-2007, 02:57 PM   #20
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Driving drunk enough to get pulled over and charged with a DUI isn't a threat to anyone? People get put in jail for it all the time. Why should this stupid ***** be any different?
No more dangerous than the many others they don't send to jail for the same crimes.

I think the reporter on foxnews got it right...

FOXNews.com - FOX 411: Paris Hilton Burns While Others Walk - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment
Old 06-08-2007, 02:59 PM   #21
Road Trip!

free o.j.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:02 PM   #22
Regular

Quote:
No more dangerous than the many others they don't send to jail for the same crimes.

I think the reporter on foxnews got it right...

FOXNews.com - FOX 411: Paris Hilton Burns While Others Walk - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment
IMO doesn't mean she should go free too. If you want to fight the wrong then criticize the legal system for letting so many go free. It can be argued both ways I just feel like she shouldn't be let out.

Reddit
Old 06-08-2007, 03:06 PM   #23
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
IMO doesn't mean she should go free too. If you want to fight the wrong then criticize the legal system for letting so many go free. It can be argued both ways I just feel like she shouldn't be let out.
I just feel that nothing is accomplished by making her go to jail other than getting your name in the news for a while for your 15 mins of fame.

I guess it could be an election year for him and he wants to convey an image of hard nosed, no nonsense, ajudication to wipe out something else he may have done since the last election.

I just don't get 2 things:

1.) Why such the hard nosed approach in this case, yet many other cases are handled not so hard nosed?

2.) Why does the media feel the need to give us a step by step live play by play of everything going on? I mean, I'm shocked they haven't told us about anyone involved going to the bathroom yet.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:11 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

Quote:
2.) Why does the media feel the need to give us a step by step live play by play of everything going on? I mean, I'm shocked they haven't told us about anyone involved going to the bathroom yet.
Because people watch/read it. If it didn't generate ratings/hits the media couldn't sell advertising, they wouldn't make any money, and it wouldn't get covered.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 03:11 PM   #25
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Case in point right here...while not Cali...it is just another case of "Punishment doesn't fit the crime"...

FOXNews.com - Mary Winkler Sentenced to 3 Years for Killing Husband, May End Up Serving Only 60 Days - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Quote:
SELMER, Tenn. A woman who killed her preacher husband with a shotgun blast to the back as he lay in bed was sentenced Friday to three years in prison, but she may end up serving only 60 days in a mental hospital.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:12 PM   #26
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Because people watch/read it. If it didn't generate ratings/hits the media couldn't sell advertising, they wouldn't make any money, and it wouldn't get covered.
Yeah, I know why they do it...it was kind of rhetorical...I was just kind of thinking out loud...
Old 06-08-2007, 03:14 PM   #27
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Oh yeah...and...why is it that it was 22 days, and now because the sheriff let her off the hook...she now has to server the full 45 days? She didn't let herself out...he let her out.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:14 PM   #28
Regular

Quote:
Case in point right here...while not Cali...it is just another case of "Punishment doesn't fit the crime"...

FOXNews.com - Mary Winkler Sentenced to 3 Years for Killing Husband, May End Up Serving Only 60 Days - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News
Her ex-Brother in law is the preacher at the Church my parents go to .

While it may be to easy on her if what she claimed is true and she was abused and snapped then I think manslaughter was appropriate.

Either way her life is seriously ****ed up regardless of how many days she serves in jail. Paris gets out and goes to partying again like nothing happened.

Reddit
Old 06-08-2007, 03:15 PM   #29
Regular

Quote:
Oh yeah...and...why is it that it was 22 days, and now because the sheriff let her off the hook...she now has to server the full 45 days? She didn't let herself out...he let her out.
I think that is just the media conveniently leaving out the fact that she can still get off for good behavior.

Reddit
Old 06-08-2007, 03:16 PM   #30
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
I think that is just the media conveniently leaving out the fact that she can still get off for good behavior.
Are you trying to insinuate that the media would taint their reporting and add/remove information to add more drama to a situation? BLASPHEMY!!!!!
Old 06-08-2007, 03:22 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to RySko

There are tons of people set free or who get through crimes, yes. It's was dumb found luck and a damn good lawyer will get you. There are also people who drink and drive and dont get jail time, but isn't this her THIRD DUI?

If the gloves didn't shrink, OJ woulda been guilty, luck.
Michael Jacksons lawyer, good.
Paris Hilton, dumb blonde stuck up ***** who thought nothing like this could ever happen to her.

Stars always get off easy, she has 45 days. I think I saw somewhere a 3rd offense of DUI = 10 years to life, or atleast 10 years. So what the ****s she *****ing about. I can't stand the fact of how much media is getting a hard on over this. Die in a ****ing fire, let it go, send the slut to jail, nuff said.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:29 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

im glad the dumb ***** is now recieving the full sentence that she shouldve gotten the first time, not the 23 day kick-down and definately not a 3 day then leave for medical issues (IE "doctor, ill pay you 100k to tell them i have an issue").

PurVenom (smurfin was a better name) i believe in what youre saying, however more importantly than people getting a lesser sentence for bigger crimes, this situation is more about celebrities being above the system, and clearly the powers that be are not letting that happen. money can buy freedom, only if the judge gives a ****.

Old 06-08-2007, 03:33 PM   #33
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
im glad the dumb ***** is now recieving the full sentence that she shouldve gotten the first time, not the 23 day kick-down and definately not a 3 day then leave for medical issues (IE "doctor, ill pay you 100k to tell them i have an issue").

PurVenom (smurfin was a better name) i believe in what youre saying, however more importantly than people getting a lesser sentence for bigger crimes, this situation is more about celebrities being above the system, and clearly the powers that be are not letting that happen. money can buy freedom, only if the judge gives a ****.
Thomas...(you should have kept the cobra)...my point is, like in the link I posted, it appears a point is trying to be made with her case...because, like the author kind of stated...they couldn't get the ones that mattered, so they are doing it with this one because it is lame enough for them to win.

I still bet he is trying to get re-elected or something.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #34
Regular

Quote:
Thomas...(you should have kept the cobra)...

btw: WHNT-TV, Huntsville, AL: Mary Winkler Gets One Week of Jail Time

Looks like one week in jail for Mary

Reddit
Old 06-08-2007, 04:53 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Thomas...(you should have kept the cobra)...
i am reminded of this same notion every morning i get in the GT and hop on the freeway. doing 70 the thought "id be at 140 by now in the cobra" goes through my mind every time.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar