Last Post on ME! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-18-2007, 11:53 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Last Post on ME!

This will be my last post on Mustang Evolution

Till Friday. going to Disneyland in 2 hours! w00t. see you guys later, we can continue our highly educational IRS vs Solid Rear, LS1 vs 2JZ, Wheat vs White arguments when i get back.

peace out yo![/Kip]

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: Last Post on ME!

Quote:
see you guys later, we can continue our highly educational IRS vs Solid Rear, LS1 vs 2JZ vs 232, Wheat vs White arguments when i get back.
fixed.

have fun.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:07 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

LS1 > sdhdfinzszjsdeo1sa23

Old 06-18-2007, 12:11 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
This will be my last post on Mustang Evolution

Talk about a wish going up in smoke

Till Friday. going to Disneyland in 2 hours! w00t. see you guys later, we can continue our highly educational IRS vs Solid Rear, LS1 vs 2JZ, Wheat vs White arguments when i get back.

peace out yo![/Kip]

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:13 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

later son dont moleste mickey to much now
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 12:30 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemustang View Post
later son dont moleste mickey to much now
and you quit molesting the english language.

jk

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:27 PM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post

jk
That's American Language

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
Old 06-18-2007, 01:50 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
That's American Language
:no:

Have fun watching all the kids in strollers.
Old 06-18-2007, 01:54 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

I was hoping he was really leaving... :pnoid:

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:57 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
I was hoping he was really leaving... :pnoid:
Old 06-18-2007, 02:12 PM   #11
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Twas a mean joke.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 02:15 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
Twas a mean joke.
Yes it was

Quote:
Old 06-18-2007, 02:17 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

[quote=matthews.stang;409881] :no:

Ahh but english is quite differant then American

Chapter 4. American and English Today. 1. The Two Vocabularies. Mencken, H.L. 1921. The American Language

Quote:
Old 06-18-2007, 02:44 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Quote:

jk

damn
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 11:43 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

White > Wheat:barf:.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:25 AM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MonteCitan

Quote:
fixed.

have fun.
231 > 232

fixt
Old 06-19-2007, 04:32 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Good ****ing luck on that one Thomas.

Me and my girl have (Well, it's expiring soon) a year pass to Disneyland. We hit that place up around every holiday. The one thing no one on this planet should do is go to Disneyland in the summer.

Best times to go are probably early on in the year and september with a few days here and there through to December.

Otherwise the only people who go during the year are mostly tourists. Lotta oriental folks along with canadian to east coast people stay at the hotel nearby and stay for the week practically. Lines aren't horrible, and the fast passes are a God send.

Otherwise, enjoy your 3 hour waits and Stroller Mom's from hell.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 03:20 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Hey have a fun trip and maybe youll meet a hot MILF
Oh yeah White is better than wheat!!!!
rocknbronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:58 PM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
Good ****ing luck on that one Thomas.

Me and my girl have (Well, it's expiring soon) a year pass to Disneyland. We hit that place up around every holiday. The one thing no one on this planet should do is go to Disneyland in the summer.

Best times to go are probably early on in the year and september with a few days here and there through to December.

Otherwise the only people who go during the year are mostly tourists. Lotta oriental folks along with canadian to east coast people stay at the hotel nearby and stay for the week practically. Lines aren't horrible, and the fast passes are a God send.

Otherwise, enjoy your 3 hour waits and Stroller Mom's from hell.
actually it wasnt bad at all. the longest line we stood for was California Screamin, and that was only like 40 minutes. the FastPass things are ****ing worthless. you enter your ticket, and it tells you to come back between such and such hour, which is like 2 hours from when you check-in to use the fastpass. then you come back two hours later and still wait in line for 10-15 minutes, when the actual wait time was only 45 to a hour in the first place. we did that once on Indiana Jones and we didnt use them the rest of the trip.

i think mainly the lines are quick because the rides are always working 100%. unlike other theme parks ive been to (Paramounts Great America, Six Flags Marine World, Six Flags Magic Mountain) where they have one or two cars only, and generally dont really care if theres only one car going and a 2 hour line. with Disneyland, everythings running tip-top shape, so while the line may take 30 minutes, youre constantly moving which makes the time go by faster, unlike others where you are just standing for what seems like forever. plus unlike those other parks, the in-line surroundings are actually nice and dont look all ghetto (see Batman at SF:MM) or half assed. then again, when you pay that much for disneyland compared to the others.......

babies and kids in strollers everywhere. however, no ornamentals, no hordes of 20+ messicans. all the people we were in line with or bumped into were really nice. then only times the crowds were bad was at night when they do the fireworks thing, they barricade off certain areas where you have the most foot traffic so you have to detour and they try to do one-way directions but it doesnt always work out.

the weather was ok. it was cooler in LA than it was when we got home today in the ****hole (aka central valley).

most awesomest ride was at night we hopped in line for the Matterhorn, and as we got on they started the Fireworks, so were zipping around the mountain and popping through openings while huge explosions of sound and light are going off, it was one of those things you couldnt have planned better if you tried.

Old 06-21-2007, 08:55 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Sounds cool. Man, the Matterhorn is so old. I remember my folks talking about going on it when they were dating back in the late 70's. But it was a good one.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:59 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
actually it wasnt bad at all. the longest line we stood for was California Screamin, and that was only like 40 minutes. the FastPass things are ****ing worthless. you enter your ticket, and it tells you to come back between such and such hour, which is like 2 hours from when you check-in to use the fastpass. then you come back two hours later and still wait in line for 10-15 minutes, when the actual wait time was only 45 to a hour in the first place. we did that once on Indiana Jones and we didnt use them the rest of the trip.

i think mainly the lines are quick because the rides are always working 100%. unlike other theme parks ive been to (Paramounts Great America, Six Flags Marine World, Six Flags Magic Mountain) where they have one or two cars only, and generally dont really care if theres only one car going and a 2 hour line. with Disneyland, everythings running tip-top shape, so while the line may take 30 minutes, youre constantly moving which makes the time go by faster, unlike others where you are just standing for what seems like forever. plus unlike those other parks, the in-line surroundings are actually nice and dont look all ghetto (see Batman at SF:MM) or half assed. then again, when you pay that much for disneyland compared to the others.......

babies and kids in strollers everywhere. however, no ornamentals, no hordes of 20+ messicans. all the people we were in line with or bumped into were really nice. then only times the crowds were bad was at night when they do the fireworks thing, they barricade off certain areas where you have the most foot traffic so you have to detour and they try to do one-way directions but it doesnt always work out.

the weather was ok. it was cooler in LA than it was when we got home today in the ****hole (aka central valley).

most awesomest ride was at night we hopped in line for the Matterhorn, and as we got on they started the Fireworks, so were zipping around the mountain and popping through openings while huge explosions of sound and light are going off, it was one of those things you couldnt have planned better if you tried.
You got real lucky considering it's summer time. Normally me and my girl grab a fast pass and go on a bunch of little rides, have a snack, and then go on the larger ride. We must of hit Space Mountain at least 3 times each time we went.

oh did you check out the Meet Steve McQueen over at California Adventure? Apparently it's an actual car that they drive out and you can get your picture in front of it and all. I thought that was pretty cool considering I thought they'd be lame about it and have a crappy backdrop instead.

Yeah I had the same experience with my family, we went around the parade and got to the Matterhorn with the fireworks going.

I tell you though, if you want the CRAPPIEST park to go to, go to Knott's Berry Farm.

I had a horrible experience over there the last time I went. Back when I was a kid Knott's was ****ing great, it had all this cool stuff. Soap Box racers, the Mine ride, Boomerang, and the time machine. Yeah the time machine wasn't really a "ride" you just sorta went through it and saw fake dinosaurs, but I loved dinosaurs.

But when i went back to Knott's, they had gotten rid of the time machine ride and put in a stadium type of thing so people could have meetings or competitions there. So when we went there was a cheer leading competition so all these high school ****tards were there and all of them were cutting through line. Nobody at the park gave a **** either, but every time some **** faces tried cutting through me and my girl, I wouldn't let them pass. Then I'd hear the back talking **** and I'd turn around and look at them dead in the eye and they turned away. **** I wanted to beat some heads in that day.

But yeah Disney for the win, even if they have crazy *** prices for food. I've actually seen people who cut in line get kicked outta the park. THAT is service.

Oh and yeah, I do have a few pins. The movie Car's logo, the Incredible's Logo, the Pirate's of the Caribbean cursed gold piece, and that large demonic looking creature who's wings come out.

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:44 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

what are those for anyways? i got the Pirates of the Caribbean pin where its the gold medallion with the asian lady's face on the front and it has a hole in the middle (for making a necklace i guess?).

lets see, monday night we went on Pirates of the Caribbean, Haunted Mansion, Matterhorn, Jungle Boat Ride, Thunder Mtn Railroad and then called it a day since we had other family finally arrive from Vegas and we headed back to the hotel and hung out there.

Tuesday woke up and entered California Adventure first. did Tower of Terror first and the other stuff in the hollywood part (monsters inc ride, jim hensons muppet show thing), then went into bugs life place and did their show which was probably the best of the sit-down shows, bees stab you, bugs stink up the place, etc. then went to California Soaring, which was pretty sick how they pull up the people holders to the huge *** screen, but IMO the footage editing lacked and should have been cut better, there was 0 transitions from one place the other, its like you were flying over san fran then BOOM youre now over a orange grove then BOOM youre flying down a river. then we went to California Screamin since it opens at 1PM, stood in line for maybe 40 minutes (finally a ride that pays off for being in line). then left California Adventure and went back into the park. hit up toon-town, small world, storybook whatever. did Pirates while we waited for our FastPass for Indy Jones. then i forget what we did but we did other little **** till we got ready for indy and did that. then we left the park and went to Downtown Disney and checked out all their places. i made sure i left them my wallet when entering the Lego Store or else id be sitting here with 500$ of legos going "man wtf was i thinking?" ate at rainforest cafe, which i had 4 of their crazy huge tropical drinks and dont quite remember the walk back from downtown disney to our hotel (desert inn).

we hit up space mountain on wednesday morning when it opened. all the tards ran to "Nemo's Submarine", we walked into Space Mountain, then the stupid Autobahn (gheyest ride evar), and Star Tours, then hopped onto Splash Mountain, and by that time more people were arriving into the park, and we had a 10 minute wait for Thunder Mtn Railroad. then we went to Fantasyland and did all the gay kiddie rides which were the worst since all the kids were there, but still they were like 20 minutes each so it really wasnt that bad.

afterwards like at 4ish me and my buddy Tony went and checked out this place called "Super Autobacs" down in Anahiem. its basically the size of a Target center, but its all Car parts. they have mostly honduh/jaydem crap, but they did have alot of other stuff for most other cars, like Evo's, STi's, SRT4, Camaro/Corvette, Mustangs (5.0 and 4.6). everything BUT dsm's. they had nothing for mitsu's other than a Evo, which doesnt surprise me the least. they had a huge *** selection of wheels and tires, which is mainly good for me cause i can see wheels i like in person and then order them cheaper somewhere else. sadly though the one thing i was hoping they would have they have to order, which kind of negates the purpose of a retail store, since i can order it myself from a vendor for less and get it just as fast, whereas they order it from a vendor as well, and then mark it up, and then wait for it to get to their store before id have to drive there and pick it up.

then onto Medieval Times, got the yellow knight, which of course, died first. preferred seating, group of 7, reservations a year in advance, totally didnt see that one coming.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar