Rant on parking lot kings... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-08-2007, 10:21 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Rant on parking lot kings...

So yesterday, me and my buddies heard that there are 2 people that do the ricer hang out/cruise around/stop and talk BS even though I have no idea what I'mtalking about scene, and they have said that they "own the town". Meaning, they are the fastest in town and that no wants a piece of them and that no is willing to step up to their greatness...

The vehicles:

2005 Stage 3 kitted turbo Neon who payed for everything to be put on and did none of it himself and wouldn't know where to begin.

20?? Pontiac Trans Am spraying owned by some middle aged guy apparantly going through his mid life crisis and says he will race 1,000cc bikes for pinks but never backs it up.

ROFL!

What is it that posesses people to live in their own little world of self importance? They sit around in the Wal-Mart parking lot like kings achieving the ultimate in life doing nothing productive with their lives but talk a whole lot of crap that they can't back up or know nothing about.

I just find it funny because I know of at least a dozen street/strip builders that come into the parts store that would laugh their *** off if they knew what these guys were talking. But these 2 idiots have no idea these people exist because they don't hang out in parking lots. Unlike these 2 losers, they actually have lives and know there are things more important than owning a nearly stock car and wallowing in their own self importance. These are the guys going to the track and winning money every weekend, yet they are "owned" by a neon and a stock TA with spray?

/rant

Old 07-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Pennsylvania
Send a message via AIM to Kiljosh
Re: Rant on parking lot kings...

I feel you on this one.

Last year I drove down to our main strip where all the cars meet in this lot for a movie theater. I parked my car and walked around for a bit. Just talking with some of the kids for the 45 minutes I was there made me not wanna go anymore.

Half of them were rich boys whos daddy paid to get their car done up, alot were just barely knowledgable, spouting off huge horsepower gains from cold air intakes on stock motors. None of this backed up with a dyno sheet of course.

I think thats why I got into mustangs so bad, because the only cool people I met at these things and still hang out with are mustang drivers. The rest were just 17 year old private school kids who thought they were gangsta with their ja rule fat beats yo.

So I feel ya.

Old 07-08-2007, 10:55 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

I just think it's ironic because while they sit in their parking lots talking it up like they are the best, the real players are "off at work" at the track making money proving they ARE the best. Complete oblivion must be a cool place to live.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:08 PM   #4
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
I just think it's ironic because while they sit in their parking lots talking it up like they are the best, the real players are "off at work" at the track making money proving they ARE the best. Complete oblivion must be a cool place to live.
Sometimes I wish I lived there... it must be a wonderful place.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 11:30 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

This might make you feel better. I have a few of these guys too that I see hang out in my work's parking lot every other night. Maybe four of them. I don't know what models two of the cars are (since they just sit on the far end but I do know they are old crappy imports. The third is a scion with an underbody neon kit that "guns it" down the lot and does circles (well rectangles) around the lot) stopping and parking each time to talk to his buddies. Oh and he has a fart can so not only is it funny to watch, but it's funny to hear. That fourth car is the best. Aside from the blue light tear drop washer nozzles, white out blinkers and other various blue lights on the car, it is a dodge caravan. HA! HA! This loser pimped out his caravan.

I would feel threatened except I know my 6 banger can take any of those. Plus there is another '99-04 V6 from one of my coworkers, two '99-04 GTs, there used to be my managers '05 GT, a Chevy Nova (I haven't figured out whose yet) all work with me. I can also be sure of the two Grand Ams that sit there. All people I work with. So I laugh. And I laugh hard. And then I become sad to see that there are such pathetic people who actually live like that. Then I laugh at them again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:35 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

It is Athens alabama... trust me no one really cars who they are there lol....
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 09:48 AM   #7
Legacy Member
Legacy

Well that is true to an extent, and that is why low level losers like that gravitate to hanging out in Athens because the smaller community (now being over run with mexicans) will have less competition for them. But they still have their hangers on and the nightly faithful that live in an even smaller world that really think they are "Kings of the Parking Lot".
Old 07-09-2007, 10:22 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

i actually shake my head whenever someone thinks that they are the king of the road/city because of a car. especially if its a neon haha. hell, even if its some sort of 700hp mustang that looks amazing... it pales in comparison to a stock ford GT or some exotic european car. i mean... cities are pretty big places... there is probably a tubroed viper/supra or some sort of monstrous 5.0, etc that cut their quarter mile time in half as well. or some rich guy who doesnt know jack squat about cars drives a 911 turbo. there is always someone better... it applies to everything from smarts, chess, sports, cars, etc.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 03:21 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

"Kings of the Parking Lot" starring Will Ferrel would be the most awesome movie evar.

"Yeah, you might want to take a gander at my new double pumper vacuum pressure manifold, but you know what.......I don't let anyone see what I have under tha hooodddd"
Old 07-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

did they kick you out of the club?
Old 07-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
The vehicles:

2005 Stage 3 kitted turbo Neon who payed for everything to be put on and did none of it himself and wouldn't know where to begin.

/rant
You cant really knock him for paying for it and not knowing much about mechanics. I mean, not all of us are blessed with the time and an experienced person to teach us. which is why I pay for all my parts and have only rly installed one, otherwise I let a professional do it. I know a good bit, but I dont know that much about whats going on under the hood. Im not tryin to defend him, but just tryin to stick up for ppl who dont have the experience and probably never will, so they pay other ppl to do the work.
Old 07-09-2007, 04:34 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
You cant really knock him for paying for it and not knowing much about mechanics. I mean, not all of us are blessed with the time and an experienced person to teach us. which is why I pay for all my parts and have only rly installed one, otherwise I let a professional do it. I know a good bit, but I dont know that much about whats going on under the hood. Im not tryin to defend him, but just tryin to stick up for ppl who dont have the experience and probably never will, so they pay other ppl to do the work.
I think he was implying that even if you pay to have something done, you should take the time to learn what was done and why, and how it effects the performance of your car. I know a lot of people that don't have time to work on their car, and pay people to do it, but if I asked his cam duration/lift/lobe separation angle, he knows it without going and looking at a piece of paper.

And like previously stated, there is ALWAYS, ALWAYS someone better, faster, stronger.... PERIOD. Seriously, if people could come to this realization, then there would be FAR fewer pissing contests... :yup:
Old 07-09-2007, 05:09 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
did they kick you out of the club?
lol, OMG THAT WAS TOTALLY IT! OH SNAP! HOW DID YOU KNOW!!??

Quote:
And yes I can knock him, because we used to hang out with this turd until he started all this crap. We put half of the stuff on for him while he sat around playing ping pong with his brother and we were under/on top of/inside the car. And my opinion is if you have anything that is beyond stock wether it's a car, a TV, or a blanket you should know what is not stock about it and be able to give facts and figures and reasonable opinions on why it might not be working as it should be based on what the added components affect.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:38 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
And my opinion is if you have anything that is beyond stock wether it's a car, a TV, or a blanket you should know what is not stock about it and be able to give facts and figures and reasonable opinions on why it might not be working as it should be based on what the added components affect.

Kind of like what I said
Old 07-09-2007, 05:51 PM   #15
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

**** parking lot king, im usually the Jester when it comes to parking lot conversations

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:54 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

And yes I can knock him, because we used to hang out with this turd until he started all this crap. We put half of the stuff on for him while he sat around playing ping pong with his brother and we were under/on top of/inside the car. And my opinion is if you have anything that is beyond stock wether it's a car, a TV, or a blanket you should know what is not stock about it and be able to give facts and figures and reasonable opinions on why it might not be working as it should be based on what the added components affect.
Well thats different if he was there with all of you guys and didnt want to learn. Im just sayin that for ppl like me, who cant afford the time and dont have access to a pro mechanic, I rly cant learn that much. I freakin wish I had guys like you to come help work on my car so I could be there right with you to learn more. But sadly all I can do is drop off my baby at a shop thats supposed to be good and hope she comes out like I expect. Im not tryin to start n e thing with you, I hope ya know. I didn't know that stuff until u just posted it now. So I take it back, KNOCK AWAY!!:beer:
Old 07-09-2007, 10:57 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to FattyMcFaterson

Quote:

He is a freaking ******. He told some other people around town that we didn't know anything about modding cars or installing car stereos, when we put his in for him. And I repaired the internals of his Amp one time too. But then again, we are talking about the same person who asked DarkShadow why his front axles were so small...................

He also said I sold my car and bought a truck cause he beat me in a race. Oh btw, I used to drive an almost stock 2000 Civic to save gas when I was driving 75+ miles 6 days a week for school. Its hard to beat a 1.6L for gas mileage.

Oh Snap! Baconz!
FattyMcFaterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:17 PM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Im not tryin to start n e thing with you, I hope ya know. I didn't know that stuff until u just posted it now. So I take it back, KNOCK AWAY!!:beer:
I know, I'm just giving more back story to present how we feel about the situation.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:38 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to likwuddeath06

does everyone remember in highschool, when there was always the kid who "Tried" to fit in, but everything he said was stupid/retarded/idiotic, and if you called him on it he would argue into the ground before admitting hes wrong?

Well imagine that he and his twin Brother( who USED to be a lot cooler than him, even though that doesn't say much) Grew up and turned 22. Now they "Own the town" with their souped up Jellybean with wheels, and their 40+ yr old buddy with a sprayed stock TA.

I'm telling you guys, For some reason i became the moderator of this argument between us. <--this is Me, Darkshadow, and Fatty, VS. Neon Driver
Camaro SS driver, and TA driver, and all their parking lot peasants that "worship" thier cars2:

So they decide to call me and tell me that we've been treating them like they've done something wrong-"what happend, what did we do, why dont you like us anymore"?<- Quote , begging for our friendship back. HOW PITIFULL!!! we kinda felt bad for cutting them out of the picture all together, so we gave them one more chance, and wouldnt you know- Same old stuff, just another year has passed and they had to stoop to new levels to find new friends.

As if begging us wasnt bad enough, something happend to his neon one day and we felt bad for being mean to him. so me and Fatty went to his house to pick him up just to hang out for a while. guess what??!?!!?!, He (who is 22 yrs old and still lives with his mom and dad and brother and sleeps in his twin bed) Got his mom To "Get onto" me and Fatty?!!?!?!??! WTF- he cant even fight his own battles and had to get his MOM TO DO IT FOR HIM. OHH but it dosent stop there, no no, it gets better!!! Whilst his mother was "Teaching us a lesson about being mean to people" he was walking around behind us LAUGHING.....so thats it-they get no more sympathy...EVER!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
HAMBURGERS!!!!....The Cornerstone of any Nutritional Breakfast!
likwuddeath06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:23 AM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

wait a second! im 21 and i live with my mom and dad. she packs me lunch and washes my clothes too...

i pick out my own outfits though

Old 07-10-2007, 08:27 AM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

I lived with my parents until I was 25...

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:34 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Im not knocking ppl who live with their parents, im just saying they act like they're still little kids, only instead of " my bike is better than your bike" its "my neon is better than your Suzuki GSXR 1000cc Crotch rocket, and i'll run for pinks" <- he says while hes getting in his car and driving home, for his mom to tuck him in and wash his clothes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Old 07-10-2007, 08:46 AM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

yeah i know... im just bein sarcastic.

me and this guy have a lot in common tho... we both live with our parents and i also race gsxr 1000cc for pinks.

i usually win too. its because my mach 1 chin spoiler causes gives my v6 that extra boost.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:19 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

hahahahaha!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Old 07-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #25
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

you need to put a sign. Print on it that people who hang out in parking lots and think they have bad *** cars that are really POS need to get a life.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:48 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Well i think were gonna have our "Final Bout" with these retards this weekend, and tell them to quit saying stuff about us or there will be repercussions, bad ones....involving (angry)fatty and lots of baconz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Old 07-10-2007, 11:58 AM   #27
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
We put half of the stuff on for him while he sat around playing ping pong with his brother and we were under/on top of/inside the car.

Gee...that sounds like Kyle when he comes over to work on his car...only not ping pong...just socializing or answering the phone all million times in rings (in the past with his ex...and kinda starting again but not near as bad).
Old 07-10-2007, 12:59 PM   #28
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
Gee...that sounds like Kyle when he comes over to work on his car...only not ping pong...just socializing or answering the phone all million times in rings (in the past with his ex...and kinda starting again but not near as bad).
For some reason, that doesn't surprise me.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:11 PM   #29
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

did he break up with the girl he was with at joe wheeler or another one?
Old 07-10-2007, 01:12 PM   #30
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
did he break up with the girl he was with at joe wheeler or another one?
No, this was the girl before that...control freak...called every 2 mins when we were working on the car...PITA.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:36 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to FattyMcFaterson

I think this thread got hijacked.
Back to subject.

that is all.

Oh Snap! Baconz!
FattyMcFaterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:13 PM   #32
Legacy Member
Legacy

0.999... does not equal 1

or does it?

discuss.

Old 07-10-2007, 08:50 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

ppl trying to hijack threads does not end in success

or does it?

discuss....LOL

Back to subject, BTW just got back from the gym and had to get some gas, so i went to The Wal and low and behold- theyre there again???? Tuesday friggin night!!?!?!?!?WTF..... do they have nothing better to do with their lives??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Old 07-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #34
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

I guess I can't talk much about hanging out in parking lots cause Brent, Mikey and I used to sit in the Wendy's parking lot eating off the tailgate of my old truck...
Old 07-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

my guess would be no.

let them be "king of their domain"... aka a walmart parking lot.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar