TopGear USA - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #71

Region: North Dakota
They started filming the second seson yesterday. The chemistry will get better the longer the show stays on
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #72
Road Trip!

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoore
They started filming the second seson yesterday. The chemistry will get better the longer the show stays on
Yea probably.

Read above.
sno4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:47 PM   #73

Region: Kentucky
Re: TopGear USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUDNEVL View Post
I thought that the british version is 100% better,other than some of the viper segment,it was boring as hell,those host just do not fit
I totally agree...I had it set to DVR but removed the series recording after only a few episodes.
Advertisement

Old 03-29-2011, 05:58 PM   #74
Regular

Region: Tennessee

The original Top Gear ruined the show by airing this crap:

More Ignorance: Top Gear Calls Shelby GT A GT500

Mustang Vs Mustang: Top Gear Gets It Wrong

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortawicked View Post
I totally agree...I had it set to DVR but removed the series recording after only a few episodes.
it got way better later in the season

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 06:52 PM   #76
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718

it got way better later in the season
yea the last 2 or 3 i actually really liked. the first few were awkward and boring.

Read above.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:27 PM   #77

Region: Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmoore View Post
That's good, I heard about Tanner's new Ford sponsorship and thought that it may have been the end for that show.

I've seen all of the American episodes and only the first 5 or so from season 1 of the BBC version and so far I like the American version more.
katmando911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:29 PM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

I've only seen 1 or two of the American Episodes. Where the hell do you guys have time for TV?
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:55 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend
I've only seen 1 or two of the American Episodes. Where the hell do you guys have time for TV?
I'm sure they DVR ****
thts wht I do

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

January 2012 StangAlley ROTM
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 03:56 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo1967Mustang View Post
I'm sure they DVR ****
thts wht I do
I have DVR but litterally don't watch TV but once a week for like 15mins. Which is usually the news - I then decided the world is about to end and carry on about my business after turning off the TV.
Old 03-30-2011, 03:59 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
I have DVR but litterally don't watch TV but once a week for like 15mins. Which is usually the news - I then decided the world is about to end and carry on about my business after turning off the TV.
I hate the news
too much stupidity
I can only handle so much in a day

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

Old 03-30-2011, 04:03 PM   #82
Road Trip!

Quote:
I watch on my computer. illegally cuz im a rebel

Read above.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:08 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno4life View Post
I watch on my computer. illegally cuz im a rebel

Read above.
That would actually make you kinda like everyone else... not a rebel just a follower.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #84

Quote:
I'm sure they DVR ****
thts wht I do
tons of stuff on my DVR...my husband and I spend alot of time on the weekends and at night after he gets home watchin TV....I know --we're pathetic and have no life LOL
Old 03-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #85
Road Trip!

Quote:

That would actually make you kinda like everyone else... not a rebel just a follower.
i know...i was kidding lol

Read above.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #86

My husband used to download alot of movies...one day I answered the phone and it was the cable company (we have a cable/internet bundle package) and they asked for my husband. i told them who I was and they said "well, we are calling to inform you that we are aware of the illegal downloading of movies from your computer." They went on to tell me several movies and the dates and times they were downloaded! and they were right, so i knew it wasn someon just messin with me! they said that that was just a small number of the illegal downloads and we had better delete them off our computer because they could see that they were still on there. that we would only get three warnings before they would notify the authorities. I made him delete it all and he doesnt download stuff and save it anymore.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:46 PM   #87
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina

Quote:
My husband used to download alot of movies...one day I answered the phone and it was the cable company (we have a cable/internet bundle package) and they asked for my husband. i told them who I was and they said "well, we are calling to inform you that we are aware of the illegal downloading of movies from your computer." They went on to tell me several movies and the dates and times they were downloaded! and they were right, so i knew it wasn someon just messin with me! they said that that was just a small number of the illegal downloads and we had better delete them off our computer because they could see that they were still on there. that we would only get three warnings before they would notify the authorities. I made him delete it all and he doesnt download stuff and save it anymore.
The main point of that is "...and save it.." what she's saying is download it burn a copy or two then delete it!!!!
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:08 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008Shelby View Post
The main point of that is "...and save it.." what she's saying is download it burn a copy or two then delete it!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008Shelby

Well u know women
They can talk for an hour just to get 1 point across
a guy takes about 5 seconds
Lol

Adrian
2001 Mustang

Old 03-30-2011, 07:42 PM   #90
Road Trip!

I dont download. I just stream the videos on the internet

Read above.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #91

Quote:
Well u know women
They can talk for an hour just to get 1 point across
a guy takes about 5 seconds
Lol
LMAO! This is true.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:13 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sortawicked
For them to actually say they could see what was on your computer and tell u to delete it was illegal. That is a direct invasion of Privacy and they have no legal right inspecting your hard drive and its components. They can see what you have downloaded as it passes through their info, but they cannot necessarily determine if it was illegal or not. Tell your cable company to shove it and see them in court for invasion.

Handler of Great Whites
Old 03-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
Dumb question. Which channel are they on? SPEED?
Old 03-30-2011, 11:51 PM   #94
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
For them to actually say they could see what was on your computer and tell u to delete it was illegal. That is a direct invasion of Privacy and they have no legal right inspecting your hard drive and its components. They can see what you have downloaded as it passes through their info, but they cannot necessarily determine if it was illegal or not. Tell your cable company to shove it and see them in court for invasion.

Handler of Great Whites
They weren't inspecting their hard drive. When she called them her husband was probably still seeding the torrent and they could simply see the data streaming from their computer over the internet.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:06 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
They weren't inspecting their hard drive. When she called them her husband was probably still seeding the torrent and they could simply see the data streaming from their computer over the internet.
that is why i never seed lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 04:54 PM   #96

Region: Arizona

Quote:
that we would only get three warnings before they would notify the authorities.
This is the part I have a problem with. Unless it is their copyright being infringed on then they have no business notifying the authorities. The only thing I see them actually doing is disconnecting your account if they end up getting a bunch of infringement notices from the copyright holders (otherwise they may be opening themselves up to be sued as well) and turning over your name/address if they get subpoenaed.

Always encrypt your data so the ISP can't see what you are transmitting and use a program like PeerBlock to keep your computer from establishing connections to computers your don't want to connect to (like those owned by the RIAA, MPAA, etc). It's not 100% safe but it much better than straight bit torrent or limewire.

PS. Don't allow other P2P users to browse your shared files either, that's just asking for a lawsuit.
katmando911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 08:43 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

They way she quoted them is what got me... but your exactly right.

Handler of Great Whites

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

« Oz | Happy Birthday »