Crazy Camaroz28.com Drama - Member Leaves Suicide Note, Kills Himself After Standoff - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-09-2007, 10:07 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Crazy Camaroz28.com Drama - Member Leaves Suicide Note, Kills Himself After Standoff

You can read the whole thread here: i have to be the bearer of bad news.....RIP scott - CamaroZ28.Com Message Board

Highlights

The note:
Quote:
"im sorry i let everyone down. i failed. please forgive me, and if its not asking too much, pray for me. i could no longer take all the pain physically, emotionally, and mentally. i hit my breaking point and broke. i came clean with all my demons, letting my wife know i was seeing someone else. ive said my good byes to as many as i could.
i know so many of you were there if i needed help, but you cant help someone if they wont help themself. the more miserable i got, the happier i became. i spent my last night with vivian, a girl who made me happy. because she works for my father in law and is predominantly lesbian, i knew my time of happiness was limited. i did love my wife. we were together since 4/18/92. things just were never the same after a certain point. im so scared of the unknown not knowing what waits for me after i pull the trigger. i hope i will be forgiven for my sins. i am too far gone to turn back. i have nothing left as i pushed and pushed everyone away.
thank you all for everything. carpe diem was mentioned to me before, unfortunately, even the day you live for comes to an end. good bye to all." ---scott---
The end result: 6abc.com: Standoff Ends in Apparent Suicide

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2007, 10:15 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas
Re: Crazy Camaroz28.com Drama - Member Leaves Suicide Note, Kills Himself After Stand

jesus. thats hardcore.

and he was cheating on his wife with a lesbian? weird.

sounds like a movie or something.

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:22 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow
Re: Crazy Camaroz28.com Drama - Member Leaves Suicide Note, Kills Himself After Stand

Of course I didn't live his life so I don't know how bad it was (if it was indeed that bad) but I will never understand just giving up.

Old 07-09-2007, 10:25 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

It takes big *** balls to shoot yourself, though. Way bigger balls than I could ever see myself having. [checks pants]. Nope not that big.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:52 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

its his live

In Texas? check out www.lonestarstangs.com
timpryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:54 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

im not sure where i heard the quote but its my favorite anti suicide quote...

"suicide is a pernament solution to a temporary problem"

Old 07-09-2007, 10:55 PM   #7
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

That is insanity. Tho Mark, I have to disagree with you. I think its the easy way out. I think it takes bigger balls to, when you are at the point of pulling that trigger, to put it down and work like hell to fix all that is wrong in your life. Of course, I can never imagine things getting so bad that I would want to kill myself, I have just always seen suicide as an escape clause. I may be being insensitive here, and perhaps he had mental issues that were undiagnosed that contributed to this, but I don't think suicide is a "brave" thing. It is truly sad to see that tho, sad that he did this to his loved ones, and sad that his loved ones were not there to help him.
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 11:10 PM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yeah, the decision to do it is weak. It's obviosly an insensitive escape. To actually do it, though...

I like turtles.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:13 PM   #9
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkuzLS1 View Post
Yeah, the decision to do it is weak. It's obviosly an insensitive escape. To actually do it, though...
Yeah, I get ya on that.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:53 PM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169

IMO its the ultimate control. during those last few moments, its probably the only time in his life where he truly had control.

i myself think about it often. not often enough to think i need help but often enough to go "okay dude, maybe its time you did something productive, or just go masturbate or something". mainly for me its more of how i could do it where it would be the quickest and painless. however for me, i think of life as a game. some are better at the game than others. some were dealt a higher hand than others. some days i like playing the game, some days i dont. for me, if i end it and press the reset button, i start over at level one, but i lost all the progress ive gained so far, so do i take the chance of possibly ending a decent run at the game for possibly a better chance, or would ending the game result in restarting in level 1 as some starvin marvin in zimbabwe or whatnot. or what if you beat this game by playing it out to your final level, then what? do you go onto a new game (new plane of existence)?

plus like someone else said, it takes huevos to pull that trigger yourself.

the best way id like to go out would be sniped. just walking around all casually, maybe on the cell phone talkin to a lady, and Boom! insta-death. never see it coming, never hear a thing, your head just explodes into a thousand pieces. however i hear drowning is very peaceful once you realize its over, from those who have survived. worst would be burning alive. **** that. i get a little sunburn and i become this huge *****, even thinking about anything past that is just ugh.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:56 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

That is crazy. It's a shame it all has to come to a head like that; all at once.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:17 AM   #12
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

At least he only took himself out and not a whole group of people like the current trend seems to be.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:54 AM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
At least he only took himself out and not a whole group of people like the current trend seems to be.
True. That makes way less sense to me than than just shooting yourself, even.

I like turtles.
Old 07-10-2007, 07:40 AM   #14
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

i'm just speechless.

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:04 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to likwuddeath06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
IMO its the ultimate control. during those last few moments, its probably the only time in his life where he truly had control.

i myself think about it often. not often enough to think i need help but often enough to go "okay dude, maybe its time you did something productive, or just go masturbate or something". mainly for me its more of how i could do it where it would be the quickest and painless. however for me, i think of life as a game. some are better at the game than others. some were dealt a higher hand than others. some days i like playing the game, some days i dont. for me, if i end it and press the reset button, i start over at level one, but i lost all the progress ive gained so far, so do i take the chance of possibly ending a decent run at the game for possibly a better chance, or would ending the game result in restarting in level 1 as some starvin marvin in zimbabwe or whatnot. or what if you beat this game by playing it out to your final level, then what? do you go onto a new game (new plane of existence)?

the best way id like to go out would be sniped. just walking around all casually, maybe on the cell phone talkin to a lady, and Boom! insta-death. never see it coming, never hear a thing, your head just explodes into a thousand pieces. however i hear drowning is very peaceful once you realize its over, from those who have survived. worst would be burning alive. **** that. i get a little sunburn and i become this huge ******, even thinking about anything past that is just ugh.
dude PLEASE be carful saying stuff like "its a game" that sounds just like columbine and we deffinately dont need another one of those...+ your stang is too freaking nice to lose all the progress youve gained so far :thumbs2:

and IMO, I dont think it takes balls to just quit, thats like giving up on life, and having balls IMO is to tough it out and deal with everything. No matter how bad it gets, just to live thru it and be able to sit someone down that has been having suicidal thoughts and say" iv'e been there, and trust me You can make it too"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
HAMBURGERS!!!!....The Cornerstone of any Nutritional Breakfast!
likwuddeath06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:09 AM   #16
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

just goes to show you that you should seek help before doing stuff like that
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 08:11 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post

the best way id like to go out would be sniped. just walking around all casually, maybe on the cell phone talkin to a lady, and Boom! insta-death. never see it coming, never hear a thing, your head just explodes into a thousand pieces. however i hear drowning is very peaceful once you realize its over, from those who have survived. worst would be burning alive. **** that. i get a little sunburn and i become this huge *****, even thinking about anything past that is just ugh.
let me know when you level up some more. we can go to blackwing spire and get some sweet gear that will increase our strength, agility, intelligence, and damage per second.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:30 AM   #18
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Florida

Damn !! Hate to hear about **** like that !!! Maybe it's just me .But I can not picture anything in my life that could be that bad to take my own life and trust me I have been thru some serious ****

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:09 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

I have 2 family members that have taken their own lives and to me it's the greatest act of selfishness. you realive your pain & suffering. but you bring on much more for many others. & if you have children it's much worse

2006 Mustang GT lots of mods ex wife has it
1979 corvette stingray #'s matching 47K org. miles
1970Chevelle SS 454 big block Old School 500hp Sold
hottcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #20
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by likwuddeath06 View Post
dude PLEASE be carful saying stuff like "its a game" that sounds just like columbine and we deffinately dont need another one of those...+ your stang is too freaking nice to lose all the progress youve gained so far :thumbs2:
lol nah **** those *****es. when i got picked on, i punched those who picked on me, and after my last fight in freshman year HS nobody ever thought of picking on me, they knew the consequences would be a punch they would recover from for a few minutes, IE the kid that was sent to the hospital from a concussion because i socked him so hard in the dome. his lights were out before he even hit the ground. guns would be the easy way out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post
let me know when you level up some more. we can go to blackwing spire and get some sweet gear that will increase our strength, agility, intelligence, and damage per second.
yeah i tried looking for some mandalorian armor upgrades in the dragon hills but came up short. however i found a wizard hat and robe that i used to cast l33t spells on the people of azerath to do my bidding.

Old 07-10-2007, 02:49 PM   #21
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Thomas is such a bad ***.
Old 07-10-2007, 05:59 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Go for it Thomas. Please.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:17 AM   #23
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Go for it Thomas. Please.
lol you would miss our little spats on here.

Old 07-11-2007, 05:43 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
just goes to show you that you should seek help before doing stuff like that
Did you read where he went to the doc and told him that he wanted to shoot himself and the doc asked what kind of gun???? He told him him a .45 and the Doc told him to get a better gun. Then the Doc wrote him a scrip for Fentanyl.... 2:2:2:2:
Old 07-11-2007, 05:47 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Pretty much, his wife had cushings and he cheated on her for years, and it all caught up to him emotionally...
Old 07-12-2007, 02:11 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Fetanyl? Why the **** would he get a script for that? Fentanyl is for physical pain and usually those in intense incurable pain. It's very rarely prescribed since it can be worse than heroin. That is just stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:58 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Damn man, thats crazy.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:47 AM   #28
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
Fetanyl? Why the **** would he get a script for that? Fentanyl is for physical pain and usually those in intense incurable pain. It's very rarely prescribed since it can be worse than heroin. That is just stupid.
He had migraines I believe.
Old 07-12-2007, 09:50 AM   #29
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
you know what else cures migraines?

suicide

Old 07-12-2007, 12:18 PM   #30
Regular

^

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:37 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiarumas View Post
you know what else cures migraines?

suicide
As ****ed up as that comment was.....

I have to admit I laughed my *** off.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:38 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r View Post
If he had migraines bad enough for fentanyl, then he should have been in the hospital...
Old 07-12-2007, 07:54 PM   #33
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitt482 View Post
As ****ed up as that comment was.....

I have to admit I laughed my *** off.
i couldn't help but laugh. i'm pretty sure i'm going to hell now

Modified 2004 V6
Old 07-12-2007, 08:08 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
i couldn't help but laugh. i'm pretty sure i'm going to hell now
You act like you hadn't earned it already...

I like turtles.
Old 07-12-2007, 08:19 PM   #35
Legacy Member
Legacy

damn! so true

Modified 2004 V6

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar