Jealousy - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-27-2010, 08:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Send a message via Yahoo to 1ijack
Jealousy

I have never been through so much ****. I am going to vent and laugh. Can you believe my wife is divorcing me over a mustang. How many people have heard of such crap. She was the one to convince me to buy it.
Well I am glad as doors shut new windows have opened.

The Mustang Mafia
"Join the family, if you dare"
www.themustangmafia.com
1ijack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Re: Jealousy

That sucks man, my parents are divorcing soon. My mom is leaving in the next week.....
Old 12-27-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
A.K.A. Baby-D!

Region: Louisiana
Wow thats crazy. What is it about the mustang? Money and time put in it?
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2010, 10:55 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

She loved me working on it. She said that she was neglected cuz it got more attention than she did. I said that you should go to a show and look this good.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

daaayyyumm sorry dude!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:45 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Well I look at it this way now I look at shows for women that like cars and then take it from there.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-28-2010, 12:16 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Send a message via AIM to BrKu789

Pssh, the thread name says it all. She's jealous but then again look at your bad *** ride man! You'll be gettin an *** load of ladies in that thing!
Old 12-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #8
Road Trip!

Region: Other
I went through the same **** with my ex g/f of 5 years about my cars man!!
That's why she's my ex.
My new g/f, been together for a year now, is pretty tolerable of me working on the Cobra, hell, she's the one that put up the money for it!! She didn't ***** and moan about my '84 and all the work I did to it, and when it came to having to sell it to get something better for getting around with our new son, I didn't have a big problem doing it because she promised me a new Mustang, and she followed through by getting me my Cobra!!
The point is, there are plenty of girls out there that understand that these things are our passion. Good luck to you on finding one!! Or just live it up with many!!
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:01 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrKu789
Pssh, the thread name says it all. She's jealous but then again look at your bad *** ride man! You'll be gettin an *** load of ladies in that thing!
Thank you for the confidence I just have a hard time understanding how can you be jealous of a car.
Yes things are looking better as we approach show season for my 99 GT. The interior is getting reworked.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-28-2010, 01:03 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy
I went through the same **** with my ex g/f of 5 years about my cars man!!
That's why she's my ex.
My new g/f, been together for a year now, is pretty tolerable of me working on the Cobra, hell, she's the one that put up the money for it!! She didn't ***** and moan about my '84 and all the work I did to it, and when it came to having to sell it to get something better for getting around with our new son, I didn't have a big problem doing it because she promised me a new Mustang, and she followed through by getting me my Cobra!!
The point is, there are plenty of girls out there that understand that these things are our passion. Good luck to you on finding one!! Or just live it up with many!!
Thank you cobraguy I just needed a venting session so I can hear if others have had similar problems and how they handled them.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-28-2010, 01:25 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ijack

Thank you for the confidence I just have a hard time understanding how can you be jealous of a car.
Yes things are looking better as we approach show season for my 99 GT. The interior is getting reworked.
Yea, no problem man. Woman are drama but we all need them! Being jealous of a car is just stupid. I just gpt to say, **** happens, and this is stupid ****

And that car is bad *** i have to say! If it's the same one i'm looking at (in your profile pictures) i was just looking for the same paint job with the smoked headlights and all! But that's a job for the summer!

Good luck in the future man!
Old 12-28-2010, 01:33 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yea, no problem man. Woman are drama but we all need them! Being jealous of a car is just stupid. I just gpt to say, **** happens, and this is stupid ****

And that car is bad *** i have to say! If it's the same one i'm looking at (in your profile pictures) i was just looking for the same paint job with the smoked headlights and all! But that's a job for the summer!

Good luck in the future man!
Thanks it is a great project and been working hard over the last 6 months. It was completely stock when I got it. And now the list of mods keeps growing the twisted wedge heads with a stage 2 cam and track heat intake manifold are sitting idle until I get a loaner car to drive. cuz I have a complete suspension for underneath the car. So been waiting for a truck to com available for me to buy.

Thanks for the compliment and look forward to seeing you at some events possibly.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-28-2010, 01:35 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Your ride doesn't look bad I love the lighter color. That is what is nice about mustang is they are so different per each driver. We have the opportunity to make it our own.
I would love to see what you are planning on doing to it.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-28-2010, 01:59 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Your ride doesn't look bad I love the lighter color. That is what is nice about mustang is they are so different per each driver. We have the opportunity to make it our own.
I would love to see what you are planning on doing to it.
Well thanks for the compliment! I guess i've gotten used to the lighter color and have really grown to like it, i just am looking for something new to do to it!

And the fact that you basically make it your own is the think i love the most about mustangs! In my mind (unless you get a cobra) mustangs are made for modding! And that's what i plan on doing to mine but at the moment i'm having other problems (leaking coolant and a bad altrenator i think). I can't pinpoint what's causing the leak. Everone i've asked has said water pump but then when i went to climb under the car, there is virtually no coolant coming out of the water pump. It looks like it's coming out near pulley, so i don't know what's causing that.

But as soon as spring comes around and it's time to take the pony back on the road i'll hopefully have everything fixed and then i can start thinking about mods!

Any suggestions?! (1994 Mustang GT 5.0L V8 by the way)
Old 12-28-2010, 02:21 AM   #15
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ijack View Post
I said that you should go to a show and look this good.
Do you think that pissed her off? Yeah I need to find a girl myself that likes cars, just not to many around this area thats single or they throw that stupid *** line "I'd rather be friends" crap.
Straublittleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:06 AM   #16
Road Trip!

Region: Other
Quote:

Thank you cobraguy I just needed a venting session so I can hear if others have had similar problems and how they handled them.
No problem, like you said, some doors close so new ones can open. I believe everything happens for a reason!!
If it wasn't jealousy about a car, it would be something else. It always is...
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 03:56 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well thanks for the compliment! I guess i've gotten used to the lighter color and have really grown to like it, i just am looking for something new to do to it!

And the fact that you basically make it your own is the think i love the most about mustangs! In my mind (unless you get a cobra) mustangs are made for modding! And that's what i plan on doing to mine but at the moment i'm having other problems (leaking coolant and a bad altrenator i think). I can't pinpoint what's causing the leak. Everone i've asked has said water pump but then when i went to climb under the car, there is virtually no coolant coming out of the water pump. It looks like it's coming out near pulley, so i don't know what's causing that.

But as soon as spring comes around and it's time to take the pony back on the road i'll hopefully have everything fixed and then i can start thinking about mods!

Any suggestions?! (1994 Mustang GT 5.0L V8 by the way)
I am a huge fox fan but love the 4.6 in the 99-04. If you have the money those cobras are the bomb

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-28-2010, 06:53 AM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Omg... I'm sorry! That means there is someone better for you.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 09:53 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Wow don't know what women you been around I think it's sexy when men work on cars!
Old 12-28-2010, 01:20 PM   #20
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

sometimes its not whats wrong or right its just misunderstandings that get out of hand
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:31 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Omg... I'm sorry! That means there is someone better for you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loraco
Wow don't know what women you been around I think it's sexy when men work on cars!
Thank you but it is what it is and I will find someone. I will let this be a lesson. Never let another women like Millie get in the middle of a relationship. A childhood love affair that has lasted 24 years.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-30-2010, 06:48 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ijack View Post
I have never been through so much ****. I am going to vent and laugh. Can you believe my wife is divorcing me over a mustang. How many people have heard of such crap. She was the one to convince me to buy it.
Well I am glad as doors shut new windows have opened.
Sorry to hear about what you are going thru, but I got to say, her reason for wanting a divorce sounds just like an excuse for one than the actual reason. Sure, she can say that you spend more time on the Stang than on her, but after many years she now has a problem with it? Sounds too fishy IMO. Sounds like what I will be doing to get rid of my current girl, all she has to do is burn the water and I'll use that as the reason that I'm breaking up with her. The truth though, I just don't like her and I have another potential. So you see, there is a reason behind every dumb reason for leaving someone, we just don't want to tell the truth. I hope this divorce thing doesn't keep you down for a long time, nobody should have to endore what you are going thru, especially for the amount of time that you have been with her, can't imagine that it's easy.

Keep your chin up!
Wolfsbain76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsbain76

Sorry to hear about what you are going thru, but I got to say, her reason for wanting a divorce sounds just like an excuse for one than the actual reason. Sure, she can say that you spend more time on the Stang than on her, but after many years she now has a problem with it? Sounds too fishy IMO. Sounds like what I will be doing to get rid of my current girl, all she has to do is burn the water and I'll use that as the reason that I'm breaking up with her. The truth though, I just don't like her and I have another potential. So you see, there is a reason behind every dumb reason for leaving someone, we just don't want to tell the truth. I hope this divorce thing doesn't keep you down for a long time, nobody should have to endore what you are going thru, especially for the amount of time that you have been with her, can't imagine that it's easy.

Keep your chin up!
Thanks wolfsbain this is not keeping me down got Millie some gifts for Christmas and she will be the talk of the town come show season. Looking forward to new pics when I get her all dressed up to empress. Like going to a ball room dance. When all eyes are focused on you. I am proud of my car and she is a long time dream.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-30-2010, 04:37 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey

got divorced 5 years ago ,not because of the Mach , but that was thrown in my face >>>>> sorry to hear that bro oh well , move on ...........
Old 12-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampde
got divorced 5 years ago ,not because of the Mach , but that was thrown in my face >>>>> sorry to hear that bro oh well , move on ...........
Well yes it does seem to get thrown
In your face often. I am lookin forward to moving on and looking for someone of the same interests as me. Maybe she is right under my nose and I don't know it. Thank you and I look forward to seeing if one day we all can meet up and have some kind of meet and greet.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 12-31-2010, 08:48 AM   #26
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

After suffocating my ex wife I stuffed her in a barrel with hydrocloric acid,sealed it up and she has been in that rented storage unit ever since.......wha......Did I say that outloud?

Well my ex of 10 yrs cheated on me,stole a **** ton of my money,stopped paying on the house and didn't tell me so they foreclosed on it. Bounced 2 checks and 2 nonpayments on my car,stopped paying the bills all together,broke my windshield,kicked a dent in my Oldsmobile,then borrowed $1500.00 from me after we were divorced and then she told me she was sleeping around. WTF!?!

That first part wasn't true ......she is remarried to someone else now...poor guy. Life is full of lessons so you just have to remember that and know that there are better things in your future and EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Good luck and keep your head up brother.
P.S. I never did get my $1500 back....go figure.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 04:56 PM   #27
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Ha... I had to move out because my car was getting all my attention and she wanted me to miss her. Women are a strange anilmal. Great thing is chicks love mustangs bro. They live to go for rides and go fast. There will be more bro
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 07:50 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
What?! After that story I would have sworn that you would get the money back! I'm shocked that you didn't! lol

That's some experience, man. I can't imagine going thru what you went thru.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:13 AM   #29
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
My ex is currently incarcerated for vehicular manslaughter.

Old 01-01-2011, 12:28 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
After suffocating my ex wife I stuffed her in a barrel with hydrocloric acid,sealed it up and she has been in that rented storage unit ever since.......wha......Did I say that outloud?

Well my ex of 10 yrs cheated on me,stole a **** ton of my money,stopped paying on the house and didn't tell me so they foreclosed on it. Bounced 2 checks and 2 nonpayments on my car,stopped paying the bills all together,broke my windshield,kicked a dent in my Oldsmobile,then borrowed $1500.00 from me after we were divorced and then she told me she was sleeping around. WTF!?!

That first part wasn't true ......she is remarried to someone else now...poor guy. Life is full of lessons so you just have to remember that and know that there are better things in your future and EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Good luck and keep your head up brother.
After all that mine doesn't sound so bad at least with my marriage. My first marriage my ex had me arrested and thrown in jail for 17 days after she had me incarcerated in a mental institution for 31 days. I was pissed when I got out. She took 85000 dollars 2 harleys, 3 vehicles, my two girls, 36 foot bike trailer gave my clothes to good will and left me with pair of boots t shirt and pants. And then the judge put me in 5 years probation for all my trouble. Go figure.
Some women can be cruel. I just need to find the right one too many bad apples. Do es anyone know where to start looking?

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 01-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #31
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Don't look. I think you should wait for her to come to you. Might happen when you're least expecting.

Yeah, that woman sounds bat *** crazy.

Old 01-01-2011, 12:55 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Don't look. I think you should wait for her to come to you. Might happen when you're least expecting.

Yeah, that woman sounds bat *** crazy.
Well maybe you are right maybe she will find me soon. Just might be under my nose.

The Mustang Mafia
www.themustangmafia.com
Old 01-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #33
Regular
Supporter

**** that....be a man whore for awhile then try E-Harmony or "Lowered Expectations "........ROFL!
Old 01-01-2011, 02:54 PM   #34
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
**** that....be a man whore for awhile then try E-Harmony or "Lowered Expectations "........ROFL!
you whore

Old 01-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #35
Regular
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
you whore
Hey,you gotta get that **** outta your system before you move on. You don't wanna be ****in up someone elses head with your BS......right?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar