Whats for Dinner? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-15-2011, 08:08 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Whats for Dinner?

This is what we are having yum! Love the BBQ Pit Boys! http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...&v=rt_yLN57E8Y
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-15-2011, 08:59 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: Whats for Dinner?

looks yummy:}
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loraco View Post
This is what we are having yum! Love the BBQ Pit Boys! YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
homemade splitpea soup,ah yes it's good
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-15-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Lasagna
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
MC770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,761
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Waldhorn, German restaurant by us.
__________________
~2003 Zinc Yellow Terminator Cobra~
~482 RWHP / 487 LBS Torque~
MC770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Lasagna
sounds good
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:05 PM   #7
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Beer.....
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:12 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Camo1967Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,130
Pasta
and brownies for dessert
: D
__________________

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

January 2012 StangAlley ROTM
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo1967Mustang
Pasta
and brownies for dessert
: D
I would love a brownie right now.

I'm obsessed with them.
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 08:56 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustang03ally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Region: Michigan
Posts: 47
Chili, with garlic-cheese bread
mustang03ally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:50 PM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Parmesan fish fillets with dill and fries.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:15 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
Beer.....
Had that with the ribs
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06mustangmike
homemade splitpea soup,ah yes it's good
Yum never made that before!
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:19 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06mustangmike
looks yummy:}
they were very yummy falling of the bone yummers!!!!
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:21 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC770
Waldhorn, German restaurant by us.
Yum I love german food what did you have?
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:22 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang03ally
Chili, with garlic-cheese bread
That sounds good!!
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:24 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Tonight is beer can checkin
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:59 AM   #18
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
MC770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,761
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loraco View Post
Yum I love german food what did you have?
Wienerschnitzel, and it was good
__________________
~2003 Zinc Yellow Terminator Cobra~
~482 RWHP / 487 LBS Torque~
MC770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:05 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC770

Wienerschnitzel, and it was good
Yum schnitzel is so yummy!
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #20
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Florida
Posts: 700
BBQ pulled pork sliders
sno4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
06mustangmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: New York
Posts: 812
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sno4life View Post
BBQ pulled pork sliders
sounds good
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:15 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Beer brats grilled onions and garlic parmesan cheese french fry's!! Yummy!
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:33 AM   #23
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Beer.....
Best dinner ever.
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
bbunt302's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 2,459
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Brisket with mashed potatoes, green beans and banana pudding for desert.
__________________

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:30 PM   #25
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Pepperoni pizza rolls!
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:31 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Taco Bell and beer.
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:39 PM   #27
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
MC770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,761
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Baked Chicken Breast soaked in Franks read hot
__________________
~2003 Zinc Yellow Terminator Cobra~
~482 RWHP / 487 LBS Torque~
MC770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Re: Whats for Dinner?

fried chicken mash potatoes and gravy and dont forget the corn
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Re: Whats for Dinner?

i love to cook!!!
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #30
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
MC770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 1,761
Re: Whats for Dinner?

hmmm we had papa johns today, I think were getting a litlle lazy with the cooking over here
__________________
~2003 Zinc Yellow Terminator Cobra~
~482 RWHP / 487 LBS Torque~
MC770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:04 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rosco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: La Verne
Region: California
Posts: 535
Home fried chicken and homemade beef and bean soup. I love bingeing on food when it tastes so good.
__________________
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:08 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
My homemade fried chicken is the yummy!
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:12 PM   #33
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Austin
Region: Texas
Posts: 5,980
Re: Whats for Dinner?

Hamburger helper cheesy potato.Can you say white trash dinner?
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:48 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
Loraco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Arizona
Posts: 548
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM
Hamburger helper cheesy potato.Can you say white trash dinner?
Lol but its yummy!
__________________
APRILS MOTM to drive is the reason the destination is just the excuse.
Loraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 06:58 AM   #35
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Neds southside kitchen... Crab sandwich
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Baton Rouge - Getting together for dinner Fri 1/22 PureVenom Regional Mustang Discussion 16 01-22-2010 11:30 AM
Whats Up Whats Up From Georgia ShesmuRa New Member Introductions & Greetings 6 11-02-2009 03:23 PM
My offroad trip to Tellico ORV (56k go make a gourmet dinner) fast64 Pictures and Videos 14 03-17-2007 09:12 PM
Dinner was a bad idea Kiljosh The Bar 6 02-04-2005 06:41 PM
whats the better rpm curve?/whats a good car choice? Thomas91169 The Bar 7 12-05-2003 11:24 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:25 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.