Paintball? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-16-2007, 01:12 AM   #36
Registered Member
Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Taywi
Re: Paintball?

Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
airsoft guns work at 300fps for the spring powered, depending on ammo weight, even faster (600fps) for gas powered. getting hit and pain has to do with mass, a paintball at 300fps has more mass upon impact than a plastic bb at 600fps, which is why a paintball hurts more. ive been shot with paintballs, ill take a plastic bb over a paintball any day of the week.
yeah... but you don't take into acount that a paintball and a bb both traveling at 300fps have a different impact... were as the paintball has a larger area to disperse the speed (not to mention is collapses on impact, most of the time)... the bb has a smaller more consentrated area making it hurt worse

needless to say... shoot me with paint.. not plastic

from old and busted to new hotness
Taywi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 10:05 AM   #37
Region: Ohio
Re: Paintball?

I play paint about twice a month with my boys. It would be pretty awsome if some of you guys could come to our park for their annual Fall Big Game. Its the most fun you can have with a mask on. lol. There is always at least 800 players per side (orange & blue), They do diff. scenarios all day long. Its Awsome. The park is Splatter Park. Welcome To SplatterPark! for those interested. The fall big game is Oct. 7. The park is located in Mt. Giliad, Ohio. If interested give me a message.
By the way I shoot an ION thats been totally zooted out. Of course I use hpa with it. This gun is the best ive ever shot, and ive shot a lot of markers in my time.

LET ME KNOW!:ar15::booze:

dragonlouie is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar