Ricer cook up - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-30-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Ricer cook up

I thought I would share this with all of you considering I think we all share a passion of hate towards ricers. On the way to and from school I drive down fairplex, which is the street that runs parallel to the winter nationals drag strip; therefore the street is perfectly strait and plenty long. A girl was in a 05 Hyundai tiburon v6 which has 30 hp more, equal torque and 1 more gear, pulled up next to me at a stop. From the stop is a steep *** hill and when the light turned green she took off and got up to about 70 mph, I didn't feel like defending my mustangs honor at this point to burn 5$ worth of gas. So the street leveled up ahead and we were driving average speed next to each other, and she gave me the look like she just kicked my ***. After that there is a really tight turn that from there your running next to the drag strip. We went into the 15 mph turn at about 40 and from the turn I just punched it. I burned her!!! ( no offense to the fine ladies on here) when I hit 5000 rpm in third and saw the rice far behind I slowed down. Felt good to beat a yellow ricer trying to show off. American muscle !
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: Other
Re: Ricer cook up

When those little fu**ers want some, just ask them which bank they want you to unplug! Shuts them up every time!
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Lol yeah some of them will race you through a car wash. Anything to say they beat a mustang. Good kill man. I had a eclipse pull up to me at a light last week with this wanna be gangster and his girl friend. He reved his weed wacker at me. So I did the mature thing and gave him three deep revs. I have the pypes pype bomb axle backs so she's pretty loud for just axle backs. Anyway his grin turned to a glair as his gf turned POINTED and laughed at him. He was in the left turn lane so I didn't get to blow his doors off. Its always fun to ruin their day though. Maybe now he will get a real car.
mjb09gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2011, 11:24 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb09gt View Post
Lol yeah some of them will race you through a car wash. Anything to say they beat a mustang. Good kill man. I had a eclipse pull up to me at a light last week with this wanna be gangster and his girl friend. He reved his weed wacker at me. So I did the mature thing and gave him three deep revs. I have the pypes pype bomb axle backs so she's pretty loud for just axle backs. Anyway his grin turned to a glair as his gf turned POINTED and laughed at him. He was in the left turn lane so I didn't get to blow his doors off. Its always fun to ruin their day though. Maybe now he will get a real car.
this is awesome lol. ricers never even try to mess with me i guess bc they just assume my car is fast (which its not) lol
the only guy that was desperate to race me was this modded srt4 neon that had a big enough turbo to where i could hear the blow off going 70 on the highway while listening to the saints game. he tried to get me to race him all the way from houston to beaumont (an hour drive) until he finally realized that im not gonna race him bc my gf was in the car. besides its useless bc he wouldve just murdered me

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:58 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718

this is awesome lol. ricers never even try to mess with me i guess bc they just assume my car is fast (which its not) lol
the only guy that was desperate to race me was this modded srt4 neon that had a big enough turbo to where i could hear the blow off going 70 on the highway while listening to the saints game. he tried to get me to race him all the way from houston to beaumont (an hour drive) until he finally realized that im not gonna race him bc my gf was in the car. besides its useless bc he wouldve just murdered me
That's ok the jokes on him. Who the hell would want a neon... I would take a prius before I would drive a riced out neon. I don't care if it was runing 5 sec 1/4s. Hmm on second thought that would REALLY upset the camaros at the track. Still wouldn't want to be seen it though.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:08 AM   #6
Road Trip!

Damn skittles!
Old 01-31-2011, 12:20 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

well since theyre like aircraft carriers in the turns yea i dont care what it does in the 1/4

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
Old 01-31-2011, 12:27 AM   #8
Legacy Member
Legacy

Aw memories.. the last race I ever did was about a year and a half ago back in my old neighborhood. Haven't done any racing since then. I think it was a.. hm.. I can't even remember

My brother in his 2006 LS2 GTO though got to go head to head with a T-Rex. He lost (Of course, he knew he would) but seeing flames shoot out from the exhaust was pretty cool. He's killed a few stangs and imports, but I don't know any other details

BTW for those of you who don't know what a T-Rex is..

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:40 AM   #9
Road Trip!

Those things are pretty badass!
Old 01-31-2011, 01:04 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

It was quite a shock when we first saw it drive by! It was loud and awesome looking in person

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:18 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb09gt
I can only imagine what I could do or prevent if I had a v8
1998 Bright Atlantic Cobra - 3:73's, BBK ls, Pro 5.0, 96 Cobra STB, Borla XR-1 Catback, Custom Catch Can, Spec clutch, MM Firewall adj, FRPP wires, RSD, Spoiler delete, 245/275 BF Goodrich g sports on chrome 95 cobra r's
1998 V6 Mustang : SOLD!
Rosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 12:15 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey

I don't hate the ricers , they love cars just like us ,its a hobby ,to each his own ...
what i hate is that they think their cars are fast ,when most of them really aren't ,LOL
Old 01-31-2011, 01:13 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampde View Post
I don't hate the ricers , they love cars just like us ,its a hobby ,to each his own ...
what i hate is that they think their cars are fast ,when most of them really aren't ,LOL
not too many ricers try to race me but its funny when they try
i usually get z28 camaros and trans ams wanting to race
and sadly i can never win since i have a sixxer
but they must think my car is faster than it is
which is a good thing so im ok with losing all the time
lol
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
I thought I would share this with all of you considering I think we all share a passion of hate towards ricers. On the way to and from school I drive down fairplex, which is the street that runs parallel to the winter nationals drag strip; therefore the street is perfectly strait and plenty long. A girl was in a 05 Hyundai tiburon v6 which has 30 hp more, equal torque and 1 more gear, pulled up next to me at a stop. From the stop is a steep *** hill and when the light turned green she took off and got up to about 70 mph, I didn't feel like defending my mustangs honor at this point to burn 5$ worth of gas. So the street leveled up ahead and we were driving average speed next to each other, and she gave me the look like she just kicked my ***. After that there is a really tight turn that from there your running next to the drag strip. We went into the 15 mph turn at about 40 and from the turn I just punched it. I burned her!!! ( no offense to the fine ladies on here) when I hit 5000 rpm in third and saw the rice far behind I slowed down. Felt good to beat a yellow ricer trying to show off. American muscle !
good,she deserved that.trying to take on a mustang.how dare she lol
06mustangmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:22 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Thumbs up Re: Ricer cook up

Quote:
LOLOLOL...."reved his Weed Wacker"...LOL...I would have loved to see his reaction change when you reved yours!

Love how you said that his gf pointed and laughed at him!
Old 02-02-2011, 09:44 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Yahoo to Loraco
Quote:
Would love to have seen that!
Old 02-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

I raced my friends srt 4 and it wasn't even a race and it was from a roll and I had snap on tools in the back lol. And then my friend volvo s60r turbo 5 cyl beat them both pretty bad. From a dig and roll. And I beat my friends 99 cobra we have the same mods but I am a lot better driver
Gt40x heads,e 303 cam, Ford racing 1.6 roller rockers, cobra upper and lower intake, ram air intake, c&l bigger maf, 30lb injectors, Bbk fuel Pressure regulator, double roller timing chain,Bbk shorty headers & h-pipe,flowmasters cat back,chipped,t-5 swap king cobra clutch, 4.10 gears.
04machazblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:29 AM   #18

I ran my friends 87 notch gt and walked it on the highway I don't think that's too bad for a 4 cylinder lol and I really get him off a light because he just spins where as my engine doesn't make enough power to spin them at low rpm and almost no boost so I have an advantage plus 3.73 don't hurt either lol
Turbo_Raccoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:30 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_Raccoon
I ran my friends 87 notch gt and walked it on the highway I don't think that's too bad for a 4 cylinder lol and I really get him off a light because he just spins where as my engine doesn't make enough power to spin them at low rpm and almost no boost so I have an advantage plus 3.73 don't hurt either lol
My bad they don't make a notch gt haha it was an lx sorry bout that boys and girls
Turbo_Raccoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:13 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04machazblue View Post
I raced my friends srt 4 and it wasn't even a race and it was from a roll and I had snap on tools in the back lol. And then my friend volvo s60r turbo 5 cyl beat them both pretty bad. From a dig and roll. And I beat my friends 99 cobra we have the same mods but I am a lot better driver
those are all very impressive kills

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 02-02-2011, 12:24 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

those are all very impressive kills
Yea lol they make jokes about me and my friend with the cobra but we know they are just mad lol
Gt40x heads,e 303 cam, Ford racing 1.6 roller rockers, cobra upper and lower intake, ram air intake, c&l bigger maf, 30lb injectors, Bbk fuel Pressure regulator, double roller timing chain,Bbk shorty headers & h-pipe,flowmasters cat back,chipped,t-5 swap king cobra clutch, 4.10 gears.
04machazblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:57 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by stampde
To me there are import tuners and then there are ricers. A skyline/gtr with 600hp is a tuner. A civic with a park bench spoiler and fart tip is a ricer. I like tuners, ricers don't bug me untill they start talking smack.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:26 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

the last race I was in was against some sort of saturn with a fart can.
when he reved at me I was just astonished, I mean most sports cars don't even mess with the notch, usually only takers are newer corvettes.

needless to say for insulting me I let him have it.

but all that aside, whats with all the ricer hate? does EVERYTHING have to have a blue oval on it? lot of other fun cars out there.

93 mustang notch
~450hp 331 stroker - Sold
silverstangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:37 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstangboy
the last race I was in was against some sort of saturn with a fart can.
when he reved at me I was just astonished, I mean most sports cars don't even mess with the notch, usually only takers are newer corvettes.

needless to say for insulting me I let him have it.

but all that aside, whats with all the ricer hate? does EVERYTHING have to have a blue oval on it? lot of other fun cars out there.
Its not the car its the attitude that gets me. I feel bad for the cars. They have no say in the matter.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:27 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Quote:
Its not the car its the attitude that gets me. I feel bad for the cars. They have no say in the matter.
Yah those poor cars with big wings, fart cannons and **** owners...it's like those lap dogs that people dress up with pink sweaters and little booties...totally humiliated and they can't help it.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #26
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
Yah those poor cars with big wings, fart cannons and **** owners...it's like those lap dogs that people dress up with pink sweaters and little booties...totally humiliated and they can't help it.
Perfect comparison. If you look at the cars all doodied up like that, just LOOK at them. They look sad.....
Old 02-04-2011, 07:41 PM   #27
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Quote:

To me there are import tuners and then there are ricers. A skyline/gtr with 600hp is a tuner. A civic with a park bench spoiler and fart tip is a ricer. I like tuners, ricers don't bug me untill they start talking smack.
I am a car enthusiast. I like chevy ford and dodge if the car has class. Sorry,a coffee can exhaust,a cai that gives them 50 hp and a bunch of stickers ain't class... I have lots of stickers but I save them for the tool boxes
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

yea stickers are lame unless u run ur car at a track lol

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 02-04-2011, 11:48 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett

I am a car enthusiast. I like chevy ford and dodge if the car has class. Sorry,a coffee can exhaust,a cai that gives them 50 hp and a bunch of stickers ain't class... I have lots of stickers but I save them for the tool boxes
I share your taste in cars and I Agree those things arn't classy. But to hate everything from japan just because a few morons with no taste ruin thiers with a bunch of sh** from auto zone is silly. I would never own a skyline. But I respect them because they are well built and can kick some whole sale a** when modded PROPERLY. You don't have to like something in order to respect it. That being said I to am very sick of the honda civics w/ the wing, fart can etc. But a stock civic I have no beef with. Don't hate the car hate the idiot in it.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:08 AM   #30
Road Trip!

It's not the car itself, it's the driver, I can fully respect a ricer if the kid is mature, most are kids in highschool or 25 and live at home still ( not hating on the unfortunate) I pulled up to a meet in Tucson to find my buddy who is a completely level headed kid and when I parked these kids kept giving me sh** so we went to the warehouses (abandoned warehouse strip that cops don't bother us at) and did 3 runs, first was a civic hatch, smoked. Second a 1990 4 door wannabe, smoked, third a kid with his dads nsx, he launched fast then second gear came and all I heard was him grinding second gear lol no need to say but I smoked him to, then they resorted to talk sh** because they couldn't hang minus a black twin turboed cobalt... Moral is all well built cars should be respected, only reason we don't like the ricers is because they think the car does all the work, the driver needs to earn and give respect to get it, that's what's missing with most the ricer crowds....
Ducatisport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 12:09 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

i would def own a skyline
they are technological marvels and insanely fast. i would freaking love to own a JDM gtr or even a new gtr

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 02-05-2011, 12:12 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducatisport View Post
It's not the car itself, it's the driver, I can fully respect a ricer if the kid is mature, most are kids in highschool or 25 and live at home still ( not hating on the unfortunate) I pulled up to a meet in Tucson to find my buddy who is a completely level headed kid and when I parked these kids kept giving me sh** so we went to the warehouses (abandoned warehouse strip that cops don't bother us at) and did 3 runs, first was a civic hatch, smoked. Second a 1990 4 door wannabe, smoked, third a kid with his dads nsx, he launched fast then second gear came and all I heard was him grinding second gear lol no need to say but I smoked him to, then they resorted to talk sh** because they couldn't hang minus a black twin turboed cobalt... Moral is all well built cars should be respected, only reason we don't like the ricers is because they think the car does all the work, the driver needs to earn and give respect to get it, that's what's missing with most the ricer crowds....
**** a nsx? thats awesome but sad his dad let him have it

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Old 02-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #33
Road Trip!

Quote:

**** a nsx? thats awesome but sad his dad let him have it
Needless to say if he weren't young and dumb he would have stomped me with a twin turbo nsx. But then again alot comes down to the driver so I consider that a pretty damn good win
Old 02-05-2011, 12:30 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
I have a friend with a 3.0 4 cylinder eclips that thinks he can smoke my v6 stang.( not stock). And he didn't stop there and said he can keep up with an 8 cylinder. His car is stock. Haha. Dumb@ss
Old 02-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #35
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy
I have a friend with a 3.0 4 cylinder eclips that thinks he can smoke my v6 stang.( not stock). And he didn't stop there and said he can keep up with an 8 cylinder. His car is stock. Haha. Dumb@ss
Haha show him... Prove it, find out his excuse then show him again lol do it in a safe place, don't be one of the dumb a who race through neighborhoods... Thats how my favorite dog was killed...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar