STREET RACING (rant) - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-17-2011, 11:48 AM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3nd3r
Well this thread got kind of intense, lol
I understand both sides and realize tracks were meant for a reason... but the probability of street racing ever stopping is very slim in my eyes. From what I gathered all he was trying to say is if your not going to listen and street race anyways no matter what anybody tells you, then at least try to do a few things a lil' safer (*while being unsafe, if that makes sense). In his first few post regarding this if your referring to the (Rivalry Thread), he stated go to a track, you can end up in jail, also he said a few things in an attempt to keep someone alive with the intentions to street race anyway. If you say only race on the track and you yourself have done it, seems a lil' hypocritical to me... just saying
How am I being a hippocrite. I stated street racing is unsafe. But if your gonna do it take necessary precautions. Not once have I told any member to go out and race
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2011, 11:56 AM   #37
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan2771

Bro im sorry for name calling. But I can't see how you can tell us to stay out of street racing conversations. If you wanna do it then fine. But if someone makes a post asking how they can make there car go 150 mph on the interstate then im gonna say how stupid of an idea it is. Also were on a forum that doesn't condone street racing so the topic shouldn't be brought up in the first place. Also, if you see these accidents first hand, how can you even be for street racing? And yes those that text and drive are just as stupid but I don't see any threads about what's the best way to text while driving.

And it doesn't matter what car I drive. Im still in college. I can wait a little while longer for my shelby.
As far as doing 150 on the interstate. That's may not be racing but it is certainly speeding. I started this thread so I could point out that if a member has nothing positive to add just don't bother posting. Do you really think a member needs to be told that driving at a high rate of speed is stupid,I am sure they are aware of that. And pointing it out in a derogatory manner doesn't do anything but get someone angry. The moral of this thread is that our members are aware of the law,and aware of the risks,and don't need to have their balls busted by some unknown username. If you don't agree that is fine,if you cannot find a way to post constructively move on. And honestly I am sure everyone of us has some form of dangerous habit than can put another persons life in jeopardy so realisticly a person is in no position to jugde another. I think I will leave that job to the god I find holy
Old 02-17-2011, 12:06 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: STREET RACING (rant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
As far as doing 150 on the interstate. That's may not be racing but it is certainly speeding. I started this thread so I could point out that if a member has nothing positive to add just don't bother posting. Do you really think a member needs to be told that driving at a high rate of speed is stupid,I am sure they are aware of that. And pointing it out in a derogatory manner doesn't do anything but get someone angry. The moral of this thread is that our members are aware of the law,and aware of the risks,and don't need to have their balls busted by some unknown username. If you don't agree that is fine,if you cannot find a way to post constructively move on. And honestly I am sure everyone of us has some form of dangerous habit than can put another persons life in jeopardy so realisticly a person is in no position to jugde another. I think I will leave that job to the god I find holy
I love how you justify yourself by saying that everyone puts someones elses life in danger. No not everyone breaks the law and does completely stupid ****. Have I street raced when I was younger? Yea and I learned from it. But I don't do any activity to put someone elses life in danger knowingly.
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2011, 12:18 PM   #39
Road Trip!

Quote:

I love how you justify yourself by saying that everyone puts someones elses life in danger. No not everyone breaks the law and does completely stupid ****. Have I street raced when I was younger? Yea and I learned from it. But I don't do any activity to put someone elses life in danger knowingly.
You don't run yellow lights. You don't pass on a solid white line. WTF am I trying to justify that you "love". I am pointing out that everyone has a potential bad habit that could potentially risk another persons life. How's the rubber on your car,is the tread just about finished or do you still have an 1/8 tread. And honestly. WTF has this got to do with chastising people talking about racing. Do you speed. Illegal and dangerous. Do you talk on the phone while driving again dangerous. You are not holy there bud. You put peoples lives at risk and are completely oblivious to it. I am just saying that if a member has a street racing convo going and got nothing positive to add don't add at all. Simple
Old 02-17-2011, 12:18 PM   #40
Road Trip!

Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:20 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra
Is that for me al. Here kitty kitty kitty
Old 02-17-2011, 12:23 PM   #42
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett

Is that for me al. Here kitty kitty kitty
No but I thought it might be appropriate at this time. Ha ha ha ha. I will apologize in advance to anyone who takes it personal. Ha ha
Old 02-17-2011, 12:24 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
You don't run yellow lights. You don't pass on a solid white line. WTF am I trying to justify that you "love". I am pointing out that everyone has a potential bad habit that could potentially risk another persons life. How's the rubber on your car,is the tread just about finished or do you still have an 1/8 tread. And honestly. WTF has this got to do with chastising people talking about racing. Do you speed. Illegal and dangerous. Do you talk on the phone while driving again dangerous. You are not holy there bud. You put peoples lives at risk and are completely oblivious to it. I am just saying that if a member has a street racing convo going and got nothing positive to add don't add at all. Simple
Damn bro, its like you've known me my whole life
Old 02-17-2011, 12:27 PM   #44
Road Trip!

I personally engage in many illegal activities. I got unregistered gun I like to shoot. I like to speed. I like to race. I like to do lots of things against the law. Cause honestly I couldn't care less about laws. Not whatsoever. I will do what iwant when I want. Simple. I don't judge others because it is not my place. I don't care if I am judged cause I consider the source. My life is mine and I live how I want. I am respected in my community because of what I do profesionally and personally. I coach my kids hockey and t-ball team. Volounteer as a fireman and drive 1 of the 3 plow trucks. All for free because I love my community. My actions in my home speak for me. What exactly do you do with your time.hey al this ain't directed at you. It's for tiger fan or whatever.great hero by the way. Cheats on his wife. Broken home while the world watched. Ha. Integrity my ***
Old 02-17-2011, 12:28 PM   #45
Road Trip!

Quote:

Damn bro, its like you've known me my whole life
You obviously have nothing more to add if you are now reduced to sarcasm
Old 02-17-2011, 12:29 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to JB3nd3r

Quote:
How am I being a hippocrite. I stated street racing is unsafe. But if your gonna do it take necessary precautions. Not once have I told any member to go out and race
lmao, I wasn't calling you a hypocrite man... I said if you (or anybody else) told somebody to only race on the track and do so yourself, that seems hypocritical to me. You clearly stated both situations and that your not innocent yourself, so you were looking at it both ways in an attempt to reduce this risk of someone else getting hurt even if they don't listen and street race anyway. Now if you said only race on the track, *knowing that you have done it, and didn't acknowledge that people will street race anyway and try to reduce the risk if they do... that would seem a lil' hypocritical to me.
I wasn't attacking you man
JB3nd3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #47
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB3nd3r

lmao, I wasn't calling you a hypocrite man... I said if you (or anybody else) told somebody to only race on the track and do so yourself, that seems hypocritical to me. You clearly stated both situations and that your not innocent yourself, so you were looking at it both ways in an attempt to reduce this risk of someone else getting hurt even if they don't listen and street race anyway. Now if you said only race on the track, *knowing that you have done it, and didn't acknowledge that people will street race anyway and try to reduce the risk if they do... that would seem a lil' hypocritical to me.
I wasn't attacking you man
K gotcha.... I feel as tho I am getting attacked from all around so my back is kinda up. Although by starting this thread I saw it coming.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:34 PM   #48
Road Trip!

Glad you started it. Someone had to bring it up.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
K gotcha.... I feel as tho I am getting attacked from all around so my back is kinda up. Although by starting this thread I saw it coming.
I figured as much when I read your last couple posts, been there done that.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #50
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra
Glad you started it. Someone had to bring it up.
Took it for the team all.... I am one of the thread terrorist founding fathers so I better live up to it. I am waiting for ducati to get in here and help a bro out. Svtlx too. He ain't shy
Old 02-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I personally engage in many illegal activities. I got unregistered gun I like to shoot. I like to speed. I like to race. I like to do lots of things against the law. Cause honestly I couldn't care less about laws. Not whatsoever. I will do what iwant when I want. Simple. I don't judge others because it is not my place. I don't care if I am judged cause I consider the source. My life is mine and I live how I want. I am respected in my community because of what I do profesionally and personally. I coach my kids hockey and t-ball team. Volounteer as a fireman and drive 1 of the 3 plow trucks. All for free because I love my community. My actions in my home speak for me. What exactly do you do with your time.hey al this ain't directed at you. It's for tiger fan or whatever.great hero by the way. Cheats on his wife. Broken home while the world watched. Ha. Integrity my ***
What r u even talking about? And im in school for mechanical engineering. The normal stuff. Nothing illegal.

And you sound like a hell of a role model. I wish I could be just like you.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #52
Road Trip!

Das rite. I've already caused at least 3 threads and ruined many more. Haven't even begun to defile myself.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
Das rite. I've already caused at least 3 threads and ruined many more. Haven't even begun to defile myself.
Old 02-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #54
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

First of all, the conversation you are *****ing about was over a week ago. Did it really get under your skin enough that you repressed it for a week, then felt the need to ***** about it? Damn. Sorry dude. Didn't mean to cause such severe psychological trauma.

Second, all I posted in the thread was two ****ing sentences and a link to another post. Is that really all it takes to make you go off on a rant a week later? If so, you may wanna get a little thicker skin if you want to hang around here buddy. I'd hate to see what you'd do if we gave you hell like we used to with other members (i.e. Thomas3661919996117969).

Third, there is absolutely nothing in the forum rules about profanity. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. That's why there's a filter. So the little kiddies just get asterisks instead of ****s. If Brent wants to add something to the rules or tell me to tone it down, I'd be more than happy to stop. It's his site after all. Until then, and I think he would agree, FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fourth, there are rules about personal attacks and illegal activities. It's the moderators choice whether or not they choose to enforce them. As I said before, it's unfortunate that none have yet. I can guarantee you that if I was still a mod, I would.

Fifth, I'll post what I like, when I like, where I like as long as it is within forum rules or until Brent tells me otherwise. If you don't want people not telling others not to street race, go find a forum where the rules are that you can't discourage others from street racing. Good luck with your search. Maybe Bing can help. Otherwise, once again, learn to deal. You can't stop me from posting. You won't stop me from posting. All you have done is encouraged me to post more. I could have made a much bigger deal in that thread than I did, but I let it go because it was obvious what kind of individuals I was trying to convince. There's a reason that evolution works. I thought I'd just let it occur naturally, but I guess not.

Sixth, if you can't handle this yourself, maybe you shouldn't have started it. I don't need anyone else to help defend my stance.... Guess why? Because it defends its damn self. It's ****ing common sense. Don't intentionally do **** that might kill you or others. Done. Sure, people do it every day. Does that mean we should continue to do it or let it slide? It's like smoking cigarettes. When I used to smoke, it didn't really bother me when people told me I was idiot and that it could kill me. You know why? Because they were ****ing right. Unfortunately, some people can't deal with a little constructive criticism. I'm sorry that you have these issues, and may be able to help you find someone who can help.

Seventh, you can claim you weren't condoning street racing, but that's bull****. You were telling him exactly how to do it. If you are against street racing, your response should have said as much and been left at that. You know, maybe like my responses were. But no... you basically handed him an instruction manual on how to go out on the streets and race as if it were "the safe way" to do so. That may not have been your intention, but it's exactly how it came off.

Finally, as far as your personal attacks on me. I can guarantee you that I am sufficiently proficient in English. Thank you for your encouragement to read though. Reading is a wonderful thing, that I wish I had more time to do. As for "Go get laid. Or has the price of girls more than you can afford", once again, thank you for your advice. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Although, I'm not sure what the second sentence is supposed to mean. Your wording seems a little unclear. If, however, you are advising I purchase a prostitute, you are once again encouraging illegal activity, which is against forum rules. In addition, I have a wife whom I love very much. I have no desire to cheat on her, much less with a prostitute.

Good luck with your thread buddy.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:58 PM   #55
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Ok guys, as a mod I might have to close this thread soon. Freedom of speech is one thing but this is getting a little out of control.

Debates are cool and welcome but personal attacks, etc., are not.

Take it to pm if you guys want to duke it out.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:01 PM   #56
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla View Post
Ok guys, as a mod I might have to close this thread soon. Freedom of speech is one thing but this is getting a little out of control.

Debates are cool and welcome but personal attacks, etc., are not.

Take it to pm if you guys want to duke it out.
Thank you! That's exactly what needs to happen.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar