Test I gave my supervisors
and most of them failed it is a simple following directions test. You are supposed to read the direction first.
1stName: _________________ LastName:_____ ___________
Directions:You may not ask for clarifications. This is an "open book" test. You may use any book or other material in this room (or you have with you). On multiple choice questions, pick the one best or closest answer. Read through the test before completing the answers and then start at question number one.
1. Follow these directions:
1. In the space to the right, draw a square.
2. Draw a circle so that it goes through each of the four
corners of the square.
3. Draw a straight line from the upper left corner to the
bottom right corner.
4. Draw a second circle so that it is inside the square,
and touches the four sides of the square.
5. Draw a diameter on the smaller circle, going from the
lower left to the upper right of the circle.
2. Follow these directions:
1 In the paragraph just below the double line, find the 10th word, and underline it.
2 From that word, count to the left 3 words. Circle that word.
3 From that word, count to the right 9 words. Draw a line over it.
4 From that word, count to the left and write the 6th and 7th words you come to
on these two lines: ______ ______
5 Find the word that is immediately to the right of the 4th word of the 5th sentence.
Write it here: ____________
3. About how many centimeters are there in a yard?
d. None of the above
4. About how many millimeters are there in an inch?
5. About how many inches are there in a meter?
6. Do these instructions:
1. Multiply 3 x 12. =
2. Divide the answer of #1 by 9. =
3. Multiply the answer of #2 by itself. =
4. Add 4 to the answer of #3. =
5. Divide the answer of #3 by 2. =
6. Add 10 to the answer of #4. =
7. The 3rd answer of the 5th question is between:
a. 30 & 60
b. 200 & 400
c. 90 & 110
d. 20 & 30
e. None of the above
8. Write any of the definitions of the word "agape" (a-ga-pe) on the lines below:
9. Aggregate all the values of the answers of question 4.
Write the answer here: ______
10. Disregard what the instructions said do not answer any question or even write your name on the test put your pen down and sit quietly.