International Travel... - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-30-2011, 01:34 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Re: International Travel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 View Post
No way is California like West Virginia. You craaaaazy and Americans shouldn't travel internationally, everyone hates us.

"I WANNA GO FAST!"
I know what you mean... Seattle is it's own animal too... but, in the end people aren't that much different. I guess everything is Americanized. I liked my short times outside of the USA and it was just different. (Even as a major tourist attraction)

Well, if the Govt. would keep their dumbass hands out of every single political item in the world they might not.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #72

Region: Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete08GT View Post
I have been all over...but I gotta say that the good old USA in the best place to be! It's true that there are some really cool places out there...but nothing beats US soil. I have a much greater appreciation for our way of life...and In some ways I am jealous toward those that have been able to stay in one or two places...I am really ready to settle down and leave the military to the young super troops...
I agree...I enjoyed seeing other places but I didnt like living in Belgium. I wanted to come home.and I also know what u mean about being envious of ppl that have lived in only one or two places. I have moved around ALOT and Im not even in the military. I really miss Louisiana...I've never been anywhere long enough to really put down roots...guess Im doing that here in Ky but it wont ever be home.My heart is in La. I am happy that I was able to have the experience of living in another country though.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:02 PM   #73

Region: Georgia
I'm I'n USAF stationed I'n Germany. I've been all over the world and my pony has been I'll over Europe.
05GTorchRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2011, 07:24 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GTorchRed
I'm I'n USAF stationed I'n Germany. I've been all over the world and my pony has been I'll over Europe.
One lucky Pony...and owner! I loved driving on the Autobahn...but it would have been a whole different experience in a mustang!
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #75

Region: Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05GTorchRed View Post
One of the things that I missed most was not seeing a Mustang for 2 and a half years...here you cant go two blocks without seeing one!! I also missed oreo cookies...I got a job in an AAFES store tho and that took care of the oreo issue!
Old 03-31-2011, 12:07 AM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

ive been to over 30 countries. ive lived in 3: US, Argentina, and Dubai. my dads job gets us around alot

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > The Bar